Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: This Scared ME The Sun is out of place

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: This Scared ME The Sun is out of place

I know when it happened ... remember when they had to change astrology? and add a 13th sign? Remember that anyone? Astrology is based on the precessional cycle of the earth being divided into 12 sections, each age is something like 2075 years and each cycle about 28,000 years (might be a bit inaccurate - i'm neither an astrologist nor a scientist) I'm suspecting the reason for all that bizarreness was that the tilt had increased - this would cause the precessionl to take longer (I think) and give reason to make a 13th astrology sign. Just a thought.

Edit: more detail .. the precession is the rotation of the earth's tilt - the tilt itself actually rotates slowly around once every ~28,000 years or so. An increase in the tilt may account for the sun shifts - more noticeable near the poles (there are even several MSM reports of the sun rising two days early in Greenland during the dark season - google it) - never happened before in all history. There's a video on youtube (couldn't find the link) where the southpole is also experiencing similar time changes. Areas closer to the equator wouldn't get the noticeable effects on the sun's positions as much. An increase in the tilt would also increase the distance of pole travel, and the laws of inertia would slow down the precession, requiring a 13th astrology symbol, if the periods were kept at the same length of time - meaning the precession would now be about 31,000 years. Both pieces seem to fit. Again, just a thought ...

http://www.accuweather.com/blogs/ast...-greenland.asp
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 13th July 2011 at 02:18.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Davidallany (16th July 2011), ghostrider (13th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

The sun seems to be rising and setting pretty much where itʻs supposed to from where I live in So Cal. I can sight it thru the trees in back of the house. In the summer it does move to the north and in winter to the south. Right now itʻs further south than where I thought it would be but it is after mid-summer so, I guess I missed it being to the other side of a particular pine tree. Itʻs on itʻs way back south now -- so to speak.

I did read in mainstream news that the quake in Japan caused the planet to shift a little and that some of the other huge quakes may have done so as well. But Iʻm not so sure that itʻs as extreme as some think.

4. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member Hypothetical's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Here, in the US, the sun in july is supposed to rise in the east, and set in the west, yesterday I noticed the sun rised in the NORTHEAST, and set in the NORTHWEST. I'm not talking a little, alot, it has moved almost half way between west and north. I've heard the earth was knocked off it's axis during the japan quake this year. The Jet stream is in canada now, and we've had 100 plus degrees since june 1st. The next seven days it's forcast still 104 plus everyday, 90 at night 104-110 everyday. I have a theory, the earth has moved 200 miles south or more. I need reference from anyone in the UK, or anyplace, watch the sunrise and sunset in your town and see if it's out of place. any help is appreciated. keep your light saber close.
    Ghostrider, thank you posting this. I've been having this debate with my family for the last little while but they seem oblivious to what i'm saying. I too noticed that the sun was going through the sky the way you describe it. It didn't do this before and i'm not sure when i first noticed it but it wasn't more than a couple months ago. There has to be some explanation that we're not getting. The sun can't move from sse to nnw without some kind of repercussion to the weather. I live in eastern Canada New Brunswick (just east of the state of Maine in the US). As a child for a few years my family lived in Northern Labrador and the amount of sun in the winter time was quite minimal. Further North where the Eskimos lived there would be no sun for a days. So for them to start seeing it now has to be more proof. I agree why would they lie publicly they would have nothing to gain from doing so. It would be interesting to see if i could find pictures of the sunset from our house at the same time a few years ago to compare. If I can i will publish them.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hypothetical For This Post:

Davidallany (16th July 2011), ghostrider (13th July 2011)

6. Link to Post #44
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

In response to the title: I'd say the sun hasn't moved an inch and its more likely that the earth's orbit is slightly out of whack if anything !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

ghostrider (13th July 2011)

8. Link to Post #45
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Well, this is what one should be able to observe about the apparent motion of the sun over the horizon if everything is normal and no altered state of consciousness is involved:

Click image for larger version

Name:	equinox.gif
Views:	145
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	8657 Name:  NHsunspath.gif
Views: 679
Size:  5.3 KB

Here is a java applet one could use to check if one is hallucinating or if something went seriously awry in the sky:

http://users.cecs.anu.edu.au/~Andres...h/SunPath.html

Hope this will bring some light on the matter?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (13th July 2011), Chuck (19th July 2011), ghostrider (13th July 2011), nearing (17th July 2011)

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Hey Ghostrider,
    I'm thinking that it has more to do with the Earth wobbling than the SUN moving around. I've been keeping an eye on the moon (when there aren't any clouds) and it's doing strange things, too. Not always, but this one time it was a crescent moon, straight up and down and by the time it reached the other side of the night sky, it was horizontal. I've never seen such a thing....I believe that's why the chemtrails are being used: to hide these kinds of abnormalities....
    the wobble makes more sense to me than anything, thanks
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

11. Link to Post #47
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Will it snow in Ottawa tonight?
    Last edited by Davidallany; 13th July 2011 at 04:53.

12. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

It’s nice to see people discovering things, but please, let’s have less of the scaremongering. Learning is supposed to be an exhilarating experience. Enjoy the ride!

Last year I saw someone here reporting phases on Venus. The only thing new here was that the person must have just acquired a telescope - phases on Venus are perfectly normal.

Likewise the crescent moon is the side facing the sun, where the light is coming from. Hence the crescent will rotate depending on the apparent position of the sun at any given time. No big deal.

As to identifying the solstice by looking at the sun, this is not possible, for as someone mentioned, we are constantly spiraling through new interstellar space. But you can tell from a marker on the earth on what day the setting sun reaches its southernmost point Dec 21st and on what day it sets a little further west again. The Orkney poet George Mackay Brown wrote a beautiful short story describing this very effect. It is so tiny it takes a couple of days for it to be clearly perceptible, which is what Christmas originally celebrated on the 25th.

If one particular group is reporting an anomaly, then as Flash explains, their local landmass must have shifted north or south. For it to be global, we would all need to be observing something – but this would be different depending on where we live. But again, the effect in most areas would be tiny compared to the huge distance the sun “travels” in the space of six months. So it takes numerous highly sensitive data collection points to be meaningful.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bhusunda (17th July 2011), Chuck (19th July 2011), Hervé (13th July 2011)

14. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by DoubleHelix (here)
    In response to the title: I'd say the sun hasn't moved an inch and its more likely that the earth's orbit is slightly out of whack if anything !
    bingo this is what I intended for everyone to realize on their own .... to investigate on their own, no help from anyone , prove it to yourself, is the only way in a make believe world controlled by other worldly beings. an awake mind is a beautiful thing, you get a gold star...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

15. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    bingo this is what I intended for everyone to realize on their own .... to investigate on their own, no help from anyone , prove it to yourself, is the only way in a make believe world controlled by other worldly beings. an awake mind is a beautiful thing, you get a gold star...
    What some of us are having difficulty realizing on our own is why you think it abnormal, indeed "way out", for the sun to be rising in the northeast in the US in early July. Whatever put it into your head that it should rise in the east? Is this naive or disingenuous, or something else I haven't thought of? A gold star will be awarded for a convincing answer...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Hervé (13th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #51
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

Yes, the Earth has slowly been shifting for the past 20 odd years. (Maybe even more) And now we all are noticing the changes. Sure we think that the sun is out of place when its really the Earth. I have noticed this shift a long time ago. (The 20 odd yrs ago lol) When I was younger and when we had snowstorms, we use to get them bad and a lot of snow. And now, well, we do get snowstorms but its just not as bad. In fact we don't get as much snow as we use to. And look how the weather has changed for everyone around the world. Even the seasons are changing. And they are starting later. Its like its a month behind. (Just an observation.) So the axis of the Earth is shifting. Its actually normal. I just wonder how many times this has happened throughout the ages of the Earth. Lands will disappear and new ones will pop up. Its a fact of Life. And we are apart it, just like our ancestors who have gone through it before.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Ishta For This Post:

Flash (15th July 2011), Floor (18th July 2011), WhiteFeather (15th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #52
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Well, actually, that's not quite accurate:

The Sun itself is in orbit around the center of our galaxy. Another factor to enter in is the now suspected existence of a binary companion, hence its going above and below the galactic plane. From that, the rotation of the Sun around the center of the galaxy looks more like a spiraling trajectory around the galaxy.

Then you have the planets spiraling around that spiraling Sun... and each planet rotating on itself creating the planet's "day." Anyone dizzy yet?

Also, our galaxy is moving inside the galactic soup of this universe.

Check this page for a visual of the motion of a binary star system and what happens to each star's associated "debris":

http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.o...heeredge.shtml

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DoubleHelix (14th July 2011), nearing (17th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

I'm not worried about the Sun moving around because it's not. It's at the very center of our galaxy. We revolve around it.
    Take a moment and think about what the constellations, the Sun and moon would look like if our Earth wobbled. From our limited perspectives, everything would be off....If she's tilted a few degrees in any direction, everything will appear off. It would explain why the Sun is setting in a different location than where we're used to seeing. And seeing constellations that aren't or weren't there before....
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 14th July 2011 at 21:14.

22. Link to Post #54
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

This link also points out the sun is still where it should be http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14150550
    Can we rest easy now?

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to steveofengland For This Post:

Chuck (19th July 2011), Hervé (14th July 2011), Woody (14th July 2011)

24. Link to Post #55
    Netherlands Avalon Member Gustav's Avatar
    Thanks

So, to add to the list. I have had this feeling as well. Longer light than normal during summer. Will watch the sky for any compass changes in rising and setting of the sun. Any suggestions on the cause? Earthshift?

25. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

I was thinking something along the same lines DH.

Maybe this sun is in the right place and our perception is out of wack.

Last edited by Billy; 15th July 2011 at 20:32. Reason: typo )

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Hervé (15th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (17th July 2011)

27. Link to Post #57
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    [...]

Thank you!

This is what i am beginning to suspect with all this fear mongering stuff and GooTube wild fires: It's become a matter of perception.

Whether it be due to substance intake, EMF mind control, ascension, waking up, wearing off of post hypnotic orders/commands, propaganda, etc...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Billy (16th July 2011), NeverMind (16th July 2011)

29. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

Thank you!

This is what i am beginning to suspect with all this fear mongering stuff and GooTube wild fires: It's become a matter of perception.

Whether it be due to substance intake, EMF mind control, ascension, waking up, wearing off of post hypnotic orders/commands, propaganda, etc...
    I was also saying, even if the sun is rising and setting differently from a few years ago. Im sure it will be in the right place at the appointed time, Our perception could be, The sun is in the right place. I'm glad the Sun knows where it is going :-)

30. Link to Post #59
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

Thank you!

I was also saying, even if the sun is rising and setting differently from a few years ago. Im sure it will be in the right place at the appointed time, Our perception could be, The sun is in the right place. I'm glad the Sun knows where it is going :-)
    Sorry, couldn't read that into the highlighted part...

Trouble is, if you followed the link of steveofengland's post (#54), that didn't even happen for the North American Continent in recent years as the time and place of the Sun rise and set was computed in advance and dutifully respected by both Sun and Earth as well as the North American Continent's current position.
    Last edited by Hervé; 15th July 2011 at 21:21.

31. Link to Post #60
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]
    [ I'm glad the Sun knows where it is going :-)
    At this time, I also suspect that the Sun, as a Being, is having even a harder time than Gaia, having a rachitic twin pulling on his strings... :-)

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Davidallany (16th July 2011), ghostrider (18th July 2011), nearing (17th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast