2. The Following User Says Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

jackovesk (5th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #322
    Australia Avalon Member Lily de Cuir's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,453 times in 438 posts

Default Re: Aussie satellite map anomoly now HAARP(?)

Hello, I remember seeing something similar to this a few days ago on another thread. I will go look for it and post. In the video shown, it related to an earthquake about to happen - one hit Melbourne today.

Off a hunting....

Lily

PS: Sorry, have not been able to find it, I know I saw it and it was posted by an Ozzy about a week ago.

Hope there has not been much damage done. Earthquakes are very rare in Oz. Except for that nasty one in Newcastle in the 1990's in which many died. I felt that one and I was in Sydney. The building swayed. That's been my only experience. Inshallah, it shall be my last one.
    Last edited by Lily de Cuir; 5th July 2011 at 07:34.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lily de Cuir For This Post:

eddie1 (5th July 2011), jackovesk (5th July 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (5th July 2011), winnasboy (5th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #323
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Wow, they're really hitting Geraldton pretty hard with the rings at the moment - they did rings at geraldton and albany a week or two ago.... they must really be trying to start something...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

DoubleHelix (5th July 2011), jackovesk (5th July 2011), Lily de Cuir (5th July 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (5th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #324
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Saw this today in Melbourne's Herald Sun Newspaper

Korumburra earthquake sparks earth tremors across Melbourne

UPDATE 2.27pm: FURTHER aftershocks are expected after Melbourne was rocked by a a series of earth tremors today following a small earthquake at Korumburra.
    The shallow magnitude 4.4 earthquake, which hit at 11.32am, was felt in Melbourne's CBD and the southeastern suburbs.

A second, smaller quake shook Korumburra, with reports it was again felt in Melbourne, at 12.37pm, a spokesman from Geosciences Australia said.

The epicentre of the original quake was about 7km west of Korumburra.

Senior seismologist Clive Collins said people should prepare for more aftershocks in the coming hours.

He said a tremor measuring 3.3 had already been recorded at 12.37pm.

"There will be aftershocks, that's a certainty,'' he said.

"We still expect lots of smaller ones.

"After the last significant quake in Victoria there were more than 200 aftershocks.''

And while he said it was unlikely Victoria would ever cop anything stronger, we should never rule it out.

"If you look at the history of recorded earthquakes in Australia, they are not increasing or decreasing necessarily, it's just the luck of the draw," he said.

"But you can have clusters of activity within the space of a year and then nothing for five years.

"People are also hearing about it a lot more because they can just jump onto the internet.''

A number of tremors measuring between 1.8 and 4.6 originated near Korumburra in March and May 2009, with the largest on March 18 felt as far away as Bacchus Marsh, 50km west of Melbourne.

Mr Collins said the latest quake was probably part of the same fault line.

"Australia sits on the tectonic plate that runs from New Zealand to the Himalayas and we are not near any big boundaries but because the plates are moving all the time stresses can build up in local fault lines or cracks. That's what we've felt today.''

Korumburra Hotel publican Troy Patterson said when the earthquake hit, the pub shook for about eight seconds, accompanied by a loud rumbling.

"The whole place literally shook,'' he told AAP.

"You would think a truck had driven through the pub.''

Kara from Rowville, in Melbourne's southeast, said she initially thought it was the wind rattling the windows.

"The windows rattled really loudly at first. I just thought it was the wind as it's really windy here,'' she told Fairfax Radio Network.

"Then the couch I was sitting on started shaking. It felt like I was sitting on wobbly jelly or on the sea,'' she said.

Liz, from Monbulk, said it was the strongest earthquake she had felt.

"The house really rattled for about 12 to 15 seconds,'' she said.

State Emergency Service spokesman Lachlan Quick said no reports of damage had been received so far.

The Geosciences Australia spokesman said the centre had received more than 300 reports from people who felt the quake.

Most reports were of windows and crockery rattling, he said.

Michael O'Keefe was in Warragul and said it was the strongest quake he's ever felt.

"It sounded like a truck was approaching up the street and then it was as if the truck had run into the building. Everything was rattling. It feels a bit like it's not complete, like there is another one to come.''

Glenn Robins in Mt Waverly said he was sitting in his armchair when the tremor struck.

"I felt it through the chair and then saw all the photos on the TV unit rattling.''

No major damage has been reported at this stage but reports of the quake have been received from the CBD as far north as Melbourne airport and east to Kilsyth and Lilydale.

Residents in Tullamarine, Baccus Marsh, the CBD, Croydon, Berwick, Ferntree Gully and Blackburn reported tremors.

Steve at Lynbrook told his local Leader newspaper he thought the noise was coming from a nearby railway station.

“Not sure if a truck just dropped a load at the nearby Lynbrook rail station construction site or we just has an earth tremor… the ground shook for about 30 seconds,’’ he said.

Andrea in Gembrook said the quake wasn’t as bad as the last tremor to shake her house.

“I am in Gembrook and the house shook, bottles rattled and the animals were worried. not as big as the last one that cracked our wall,” she said.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mor...-1226087949234

8. Link to Post #325
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Gone now...

Interesting the other site "Radar service is currently unavailable due to:
    Sorry outage information is currently unavailable."
    http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR061.loop.shtml#skip
    heh

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

astrid (5th July 2011), avid (5th July 2011)

10. Link to Post #326
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow (here)
    Gone now...

Interesting the other site "Radar service is currently unavailable due to:
    Sorry outage information is currently unavailable."
    http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR061.loop.shtml#skip
    heh
    Be Quick before the bastards take this one down aswell..!

Got to Zoom Out with mouse or use the wheel (bottom right hand corner) of webpage

http://www.weatherchannel.com.au/Wea...oast/rainradar

Screendump Attachment... taken on 5th July, 2011

Click on each image to see Larger View

Click image for larger version

Name:	HAARP - July O5 2011a.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	190.9 KB
ID:	8423

Name:	HAARP - July O5 2011b.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	210.1 KB
ID:	8424

Name:	HAARP - July O5 2011c.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	206.0 KB
ID:	8425
    Last edited by jackovesk; 5th July 2011 at 08:31.

11. Link to Post #327
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is the other thread talking about the Dutchsinse video.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...tern-Australia

Not sure if I did that properly.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soulseeker For This Post:

astrid (5th July 2011), Lily de Cuir (5th July 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (6th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #328
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default European Parliament issues warnings on HAARP

A European Parliament document may provide a few answers for the inquiring mind. This parliamentary document is not some conspiratorial rant but an official governmental perspective describing authentic concern that a terribly grave technology, which the document calls a weapon, has been unleashed over many years without any public knowledge.

The technology is called HAARP and the European Parliament has put NATO, the US Air Force and Navy on notice, demanding an explanation about their involvement.

One of the most damning statements in the document reveals an American refusal to account for itself regarding HAARP research:

The European Parliament regrets the repeated refusal of the United States Administration to send anyone in person to give evidence to the public hearing or any subsequent meeting held by its competent committee into the environmental and public risks connected with the high Frequency Active Auroral Research Project (HAARP) programme currently being funded in Alaska.

Actual document http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/...DOC+XML+V0//EN tab down to HAARP - a weapons system which disrupts the climate

Other intersting links

http://www.policestateplanning.com/uk_parliament.htm

http://www.policestateplanning.com/b...ean_parliament

http://www.policestateplanning.com/briefings.htm

Check out these two small documentaries from Wendy Mesly

Thats impossible weather warfare

HAARP is still kept a secret from most Americans, a variety of publications have shown this to be more dangerous than anyone ever thought. It could very well be used on any of us at any time
    Last edited by The One; 5th July 2011 at 12:25.

14. Link to Post #329
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: European Parliament issues warnings on HAARP

http://www.thesudburystar.com/Articl...aspx?e=3199937

Quote:
    We are getting into very risky territory," said Christiana Figueres, head of the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change, last month. But she acknowledged that we may have to go there anyway.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

The One (5th July 2011)

16. Link to Post #330
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

HAARP has been an issue of contention for a while.
    though there is no concrete evidence of its power, it is quite possible that the elite would use it as a super weapon.
    absence of evidence is not evidence of absence as they say.

'angels dont play this haarp' is quite the eye opener on its capabilities.

considering that this is Tesla tech at work, specially after all his research was stolen by the governments & bankers (JP Morgan who financed him) i am open to all possibilities.

i am however surprised that the EU is issuing a warning especially considering that these 2 governments are hand in glove in everything they do.
    end of honeymoon period? i certainly definitely hope so.
    that would be the only solution to the betterment of humanity

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to letmedanz For This Post:

karelia (5th July 2011), Lord Sidious (6th July 2011), modwiz (6th July 2011), The One (5th July 2011)

18. Link to Post #331
    Thanks

The heat is turning up on the dark magicians, in all the area's they are trying to effect.

Weather : Lots of people waking up to chemtrails and weather control.. There was always chemtrails here in northern NV 3-4 times a week.. The thousands of us that are attempting psychic attacks on the hardware seem to be working.. I HAVN'T SEEN A CHEMTRAIL IN 2 AND HALF WEEKS..

Econimics:There ponzy scheme is imploding..
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=fbnukwfsyeM Alex Jones breaking it down today with Jeffrey Stienberg

Health and Nutrition: every grocery store has more organic products than ever( I know alot of them are processed but its better than nothing).. There are more vegetarians and raw eaters than ever.. So there marketing of unresourceful foods isnt working the people demand value!!!

Ill let you all add the rest

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hummingbird For This Post:

58andfixed (5th November 2011), fifi (5th July 2011), karelia (5th July 2011), Lord Sidious (6th July 2011), loveandgratitude (7th July 2011), modwiz (6th July 2011), Reirrac (6th July 2011), TWINCANS (6th July 2011)

20. Link to Post #332
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks The One ....very interesting , he was well and truly squirming .........Cheers...Steve

21. Link to Post #333
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    A European Parliament document may provide a few answers for the inquiring mind. This parliamentary document is not some conspiratorial rant but an official governmental perspective describing authentic concern that a terribly grave technology, which the document calls a weapon, has been unleashed over many years without any public knowledge.

The technology is called HAARP and the European Parliament has put NATO, the US Air Force and Navy on notice, demanding an explanation about their involvement.

One of the most damning statements in the document reveals an American refusal to account for itself regarding HAARP research:

The European Parliament regrets the repeated refusal of the United States Administration to send anyone in person to give evidence to the public hearing or any subsequent meeting held by its competent committee into the environmental and public risks connected with the high Frequency Active Auroral Research Project (HAARP) programme currently being funded in Alaska.

Actual document http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/...DOC+XML+V0//EN tab down to HAARP - a weapons system which disrupts the climate

Other intersting links

http://www.policestateplanning.com/uk_parliament.htm

http://www.policestateplanning.com/b...ean_parliament

http://www.policestateplanning.com/briefings.htm

Check out these two small documentaries from Wendy Mesly

Thats impossible weather warfare

HAARP is still kept a secret from most Americans, a variety of publications have shown this to be more dangerous than anyone ever thought. It could very well be used on any of us at any time

Isn't this old information, One. 1999? Or have I missed the right page on the report? Same with CBC's Wendy Mesley. I'd LOVE to see the pressure is building, that there's more heat being put on the US to cease and desist with Haarp weather modification. Do we know if there is such an increase in awareness and opposition by world governments?
    Haarp makes my teeth grind like nothing else. It's as dangerous technology as anything yet invented IMHO.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

modwiz (6th July 2011), sygh (6th July 2011)

23. Link to Post #334
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

What if all these earthquakes and rumbling volcanoes are part of our universe heading into the photon belt? AND Planet X being in our galaxy? Are we giving HAARP too much credit? What if all that is a sham that they want us to believe?

24. Link to Post #335
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

I have no doubt in my mind that HAARP has been used a myriad of times. Why is it there? Why build it at all, if you aren't going to use it? If it isn't being used, why not destroy it? I don't even think the military knows what it has it's hands on, when it comes to HAARP, and what it can do. I would hate to see this weapon floating around in the gallaxy.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (6th July 2011)

26. Link to Post #336
    Thanks

dam i was to slow already gone, i like these pics very interesting good work.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Draco For This Post:

watchZEITGEISTnow (6th July 2011)

28. Link to Post #337
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Hey Sygh,
    I'm thinking that perhaps TPTB want to take credit for ALL the natural disasters because it would fall right into their plans. Heck, why would they argue with us if we're are the ones jacking up their reputations, making them seem more powerful than they really are? We're scaring ourselves....

29. Link to Post #338
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Was Haarp used in Vietnam

This document below refers to weather modification being used in Vietnam.Could this have been the early stages of haarp.

Who knows they could have been using it for centuries.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sou...MnbiN-bxipzJYQ

Also attached find a pdf file for a TOP SECRET Congressional Hearing (declassified 5-19-74) on Weather Modification, and its use by the military, particularly in Southeast Asia

http://cryptome.org/weather-war3.pdf

30. Link to Post #339
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Was Haarp used in Vietnam

Weather wars were certainly used in the vietnam war as this segment from the history channel

illustrates.....'Operation Popeye' in 1967 was a classic example of 'weather wars', this may not

have been the HAARP we know now , but its predeccesor...

Mr.Pope is being unusually open , may have to give him credit for not being negative..LOL ..Steve

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th July 2011 at 16:58.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Calz (12th July 2011), crosby (12th July 2011), The One (12th July 2011)

32. Link to Post #340
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

Default Re: Was Haarp used in Vietnam

Well the main killing was done by Napalm and Agent Orange..... and the effects on the country are still very evident today unfortunately....

It was a testing ground for all the alternative weapons research of the time . And both sides soldiers were the guinea pigs.... strange how this form of experimentation has continued in conflicts to this day....

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

Calz (12th July 2011), Cidersomerset (12th July 2011), crosby (12th July 2011), fifi (12th July 2011), The One (12th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst 1 7 17 26 LastLast