+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wikileaks' Assange to Address 9/11 Conspiracy?

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Wikileaks' Assange to Address 9/11 Conspiracy?

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Julian Assange may be about to address concerns over his comments last year that 9/11 truth was a “false conspiracy” which he found “annoying”. Assange made the statement despite Wikileaks’ 2009 release of half a million pager messages on the day of 9/11 from New York City officials, many of which contradicted the official story.

The Wikileaks founder is currently in London embroiled in an extradition appeal relating to allegations of rape, which many suspect are unfounded and part of a smear campaign against Assange.

An increasing number of activists are questioning Assange’s motives, including some of his former colleagues like Cryptome’s John Young. However, we have noted that Anonymous, the hacking collective that has vigorously defended Assange, is doing excellent work in exposing the power elite head on, particularly with their intention to shine a light on the secretive gathering of globalists at this week’s Bohemian Grove confab.

We hope that Assange can take a moment to address these concerns and reassure supporters that he is fully committed to exposing sinister secrets, whatever they may reveal, and particularly if they relate to 9/11, which was the foundation of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq which Assange so vehemently opposes. We would also like to emphasize that our open invitation for Assange to appear on the Alex Jones Show remains on the table.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/wikileak...onspiracy.html

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Thank you for posting this link. Very interesting. I like Julian - he has plenty of guts and overall is helpful to our cause. I agree he needs to address his previous remarks about 911 and the question of whether he has accepted any donations from George Soros and declare the content of any discussions he may have held with him.

For my money, 911 has excellent prospects of becoming a keystone disruptive issue for the controllers so I would not be surprised if they have, through contact with Julian Assange attempted to subvert Wikileaks.

We must suspend judgement on this important matter for the time being.

Over to you Julian!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

jackovesk (13th July 2011), ktlight (13th July 2011), WhiteFeather (13th July 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Wikileaks' Assange to Address 9/11 Conspiracy?

Thanks Jackovesk interesting statement , we will have to see where it goes , I personally don't hold out much joy but you never know ? cheers Steve

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

jackovesk (13th July 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Julian Assange is a SHILL. Sorry. There is a thread about his shady side if you are interested in discovering the real Julian Assange.

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Knowledge and The truth is priceless.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

In other news, US President Barack Obama may be about to reveal that he was cloned from remains of an ancient Pharaoh by the Illuminati and that he is currently negotiating a peaceful resolution with the Annunaki.

To be clear: Is the point of this that Julian Assange will have another opportunity to speak soon, he might say something broad enough to include unmentioned evil government conspiracy theories? Or is it the hope that he has recently changed his mind about 9/11? I apologize if I have missed something, but if that is all there is to this, it is kind of silly. Assange has always spoken in favor of government transparency and illuminating dark secrets, and he has had plenty of opportunities to speak since his initial remarks about 9/11. As far as I know, he can make announcements or statements through WikiLeaks at any time he wishes.

9. Link to Post #7
    India Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Julian Assange may be about to address concerns over his comments last year that 9/11 truth was a “false conspiracy” which he found “annoying”. Assange made the statement despite Wikileaks’ 2009 release of half a million pager messages on the day of 9/11 from New York City officials, many of which contradicted the official story.

The Wikileaks founder is currently in London embroiled in an extradition appeal relating to allegations of rape, which many suspect are unfounded and part of a smear campaign against Assange.

An increasing number of activists are questioning Assange’s motives, including some of his former colleagues like Cryptome’s John Young. However, we have noted that Anonymous, the hacking collective that has vigorously defended Assange, is doing excellent work in exposing the power elite head on, particularly with their intention to shine a light on the secretive gathering of globalists at this week’s Bohemian Grove confab.

We hope that Assange can take a moment to address these concerns and reassure supporters that he is fully committed to exposing sinister secrets, whatever they may reveal, and particularly if they relate to 9/11, which was the foundation of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq which Assange so vehemently opposes. We would also like to emphasize that our open invitation for Assange to appear on the Alex Jones Show remains on the table.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/wikileak...onspiracy.html
    You guys crack me up!!
    Alex Jones & Julian Assange, on the same show??
    This is priceless stuff, keep it coming, laughing is good for your mental health.

So the people at Jones' show are going to ask Assange, "some pretty hard ball questions" are they, he will be shaking in his boots with a wet patch on his crotch.

Some English guy in his bed-room with a web-cam, posting on youtube, LOL, no honestly, LOLOLOLOL
    Well at least he brushed his hair for that vid.

PT

+ Reply to Thread