Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dr Marcia Angel reveals - " The corruption of the medical system"

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Dr Marcia Angel reveals - " The corruption of the medical system"

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Onawah, Thanks for the vast information about the risks and faults of vaccines,there is always an extra meaning and validity for the public when it comes from those who are or were inside the system,so thank you very much for the information.I hope that we can spread it between our acquaintances,family friends etc and it will make them consider this issue so they will not automaticaly comply with this social consensus.

Chinaski,

Life never cease to surprise

But I believe that some of the many MD's can see the relevent connection between the pressure that is exerted on them,also the heavy marketing and the pushing of giving drugs to patients and the corruption of the pharmaceutical companies,But it is more convenient to stay under the umbrella of the health system and to be able to publish studies that goes hand in hand with it and not against it... and like in any other area of our life,luckiely there are the few that put the real welfare of their patients first.of course,there are always (the majority) those that can not 'see'.
    I am VERY grateful to have this venue/opportunity to bring these issues to the attention of others, so to say "you are welcome" doesn't really cover it...nevertheless, you are most welcome!
    And thank you for passing the info along, which is not always an easy task. There is huge resistance to looking at the issues with fresh eyes. The implications are vast and can topple anyone's world view. It's disillusioning, but better to know the truth.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Limor Wolf (20th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Also, please see:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...608#post266608
    about Murdoch's connections with the vaccines-for-profit industry.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

I acquired a bit of expertise in recognizing the signs of brainwashing by going to my doctor. I noticed all the doctors in that office had the same weird reaction if I questioned any of their pills. It looked like a cult instead of a doctor's office

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (22nd July 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    In the Matrix...imagining how i'd like it to be
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 375 posts

The pharmaceutical industry is just as criminal as the weapons industry on this planet. Many years ago, i had a friend who was a biochemist, and knew that around 2001 or 2002 some scientists in England were able to find a cure for diabetes.

The excuse as to why this was never produced on a large scale, was that in the group of 10,000 people tested one had a slight allergic reaction (nothing lethal). The people in charge decided that if this happens to 1 in 10,000 then if they release to a place with a population of 60 million or more maybe 60,000 people would develop allergic reactions some of which may be lethal, and its not worth it even if it meant more than 50 million would be cured.

that industry has also managed to corrupt the poor scientists that probably went into this field with a good reputation. they aren't paid so well, and if they want to make money they should come up with a drug that will sell a lot because they make most of their money from royalties the industry would pay them from the drugs sold. if people stop buying what they created because they are cured, then the money supply is gone.
    I also noticed a hospital owner here had decided to open his own pharmaceutical factory, and makes all the doctors in that hospital recommend only the stuff they now manufacture and sell all over the pharmacies here, or else they get fired. apparently that is where all the money in "medicine" is these days.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

Lord Sidious (22nd July 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

I agree Marsila,and there is no need to go far. hard to forget the swine flu vaccines -winter season of 2009-2010,the amount of enormous pressure from family doctors on us as patients was a result of the brainwash and hysteria promoted by drug companies like Novartis,Glaxokleinsmith etc and the World Health (ye,right) Organisation, all under the sponsorship of the NWO panel.

The fish stinks from its head, and in this case -from the head down

~*&^~

Limor

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Lord Sidious (23rd July 2011), Marsila (25th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2