Thread: Problem

1. Link to Post #41
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Default Re: Problem

It seems that you have overloaded your senses, take a day or two off of computer and outside distractions. You'll be missed but I would rather have you on full thrusters in the months to come. I am learning from Bill.

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

Quote I have always been a smart feller.
    But then I got dyslexia and became a fart smeller.
    I am hoping someone can help me.
    Use the force lord sidious.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

christian (15th July 2011), crosby (15th July 2011), Lord Sidious (16th July 2011), modwiz (17th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,162 times in 2,962 posts

Quote Posted by phimonic (here)
    maybe it has to do with the weakening of earth's magnetic field. - like drunvalo melchizedek says, when the magnetic field is gone - human's "harddrive" be deleted, or reset.
    maybe we better learn that merkaba-meditation, - just in case *think*
    Thanks for reminding me of him. The Flower of Life books were so full of information, I almost forgot that there could be a link to the phenomenon described here. He said usually this preparation phase we would be in now would take a quite long time (what was it, years or month, I gave the book away) but he says in this special case right now because of all the care from all the beings on and around earth to make the shift right, these chaotic effects are greatly circumvented, so that it only would take days or weeks (?) in the real chaotic phase.

Then he says you would notice a merger of dimensions, strange other dimensional stuff would appear everywhere and you should go out or not be in some kind of building that was built with artificially made materials, for they would dematerialize, a completly wooden house without stainless steel nails etc. would be o.k. I figure. Then suddenly you would be in total blackness, he says, which would last for days, if I remember correctly, I don't remember the further description of that state though and afterwards you would find yourself in a 5d reality. The tricky issue then would be, that your emotions and thoughts become manifest instantaneously. So if you create something negative out of fear or something alike, that would 'kill' you, you would be thrown back into the 3d.

The pink and blue lines in my signature are female and male archetypal keys, that he described in his books, that help you stabilize when making the actual shift.
    Last edited by christian; 15th July 2011 at 16:35.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Bhusunda (15th July 2011), crosby (15th July 2011), DNA (16th July 2011), Magnus (17th July 2011), phimonic (15th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Perhaps you have ascencion symptoms. Those seem to be some of the classic ones. Check it out.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

crosby (15th July 2011), pharoah21 (18th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Any irritation with your eyes?
    If you can tell, how is your blood pressure?
    Do you eat sugar? Like processed sugar....
    Why not now?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

crosby (15th July 2011), DNA (16th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Ivanhoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,834 times in 1,859 posts

I haven't been able to walk a straight line for over 20 years (LOL).
    I find that when I speak that I hesitate a lot even though I'm confident in what a want to say, and I used to be a motor mouth.
    I was a user of phychedelic drugs in the late sixties through the seventies and into the early eighties (LSD and Mushrooms) and smoked pot from the sixties until 2002, so I figured the balance thing was cause from use of too much drugs, now I'm not so sure because I've had balance problems since I was a child, not dizzy or anything, just feel like I'm walking on a balance beam and I don't want to fall off. LOL
    My handwriting has become horrible and my printing isn't much better. I was a draftsman/engineer and in that profession you HAD to have good printing and language skills, those skills are gone now.
    Funny how the language and communications skills are the one's that are being affected.
    And to top it off , now I'm nearsighted in one eye, farsighted in the other. Hahahaha
    Last edited by Ivanhoe; 15th July 2011 at 18:20.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ivanhoe For This Post:

crosby (15th July 2011), DNA (16th July 2011), Lisab (17th July 2011), ulli (16th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    I have always been a smart feller.
    But then I got dyslexia and became a fart smeller.
    I am hoping someone can help me.
    LOL! I had a burrito for lunch. Will that help?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

christian (15th July 2011), crosby (15th July 2011), Fred Steeves (15th July 2011), Lord Sidious (16th July 2011), ulli (16th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Try vitamin b12, it will get you back right.

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

When your training for telepathy, who needs to write?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

crosby (15th July 2011), Davidallany (15th July 2011), nomadguy (16th July 2011), pickle (16th July 2011), ulli (16th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Last night while looking at the full moon, I experienced this vibratory visual. Must be something powerful going on. If the moons vibrating, who are we not to feel or see it.

I thank God for the experience of seeing and knowing new things and the ability to understand them more better and see the big picture.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

crosby (15th July 2011), DNA (16th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

That is why I use the B 12. There seems to be a shortage of it in our bodies. GMF's possibly, non-nutritional values. Vitamins replace what they are trying to destroy, and why they keep this superb memory enhancement a secret at the doctor's office is beyond me. Oops. Greed hath no conscious of you seeing correctly. Profit over greed possibly has robbed our bodies of neccessary nutritious foods.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

christian (16th July 2011), crosby (15th July 2011), DNA (16th July 2011), Lisab (17th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

I too have been noticing some cognitive problems of late, but I just attributed them to old age, impatience, chemtrails, HAARP, pole shifts, CMEs, GM foods, aspartame (although I quit that), fluoride, directed-energy and/or mind control weapons (although my tin foil hat should protect against that), etc.

Perhaps my wife's idea of starting a contributionist style home for old hippies, called Seizures Palace, in Colorado isn't such a bad idea after all.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

christian (16th July 2011), crosby (15th July 2011), DeDukshyn (18th July 2011), DNA (16th July 2011), Fred Steeves (15th July 2011), Ivanhoe (16th July 2011), pickle (16th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    Problem

Last week I had a check up at the doctors everything fine. Apparently I am fit and healthy. You would think this would be great news. Only there is one problem

I would say over the last six months my spelling as got awful. I can’t even write a sentence without checking it on spell check to make sure i have spelt the words correctly. I have always been good at spelling, grammar, and maths and I was one of the highest in my class for English language.

Now six months ago I wouldn’t have even contradicted myself on words I would have just spelled the word no problem. I can’t understand what’s going on.

As anyone else had this problem. Maybe it’s just me maybe i am loosing it.

P.s I don’t think its Alzheimer’s as I am only 37 and my memory retention is brilliant
    See the astrology thread.

It's called a 'Pluto Square'.

One of the most challenging periods of a given being's life, in time.

In the group of people that came into being,when you were born, the Pluto square happens at around age 37, as a peak moment where the underworld of Pluto peeks through into your conscious life and space.

Your roots or origins come out. ie, the base of your being is mixing it up withe the conscious state of being.. And as newborns, we can't spell very well.

Your core aspects are being re-arranged on some level.

See that thread, and read about the aspects of a 'Pluto square' alignment.

http://radiantwoman.wordpress.com/20...-square-pluto/

What does Pluto square Pluto mean to you? In general this planet is also called the great transformer. Or the shadow part of you. It is a symbol for many different things. It breaks down structures, removes the old to make room for the new. It could entail drastic changes, inner turmoil, anything to do with dreams, fears, or leftovers from our past. When it appears in an aspect of 90 degrees with itself in the natal chart, all of these things might happen. How that will happen depends on the sign and the house Pluto is in your natal chart. And all the other aspects that it involves. I wrote a post on Pluto in the houses and transiting in the houses.

It could be an intense time where emotions get out that you have not noticed before. It is hard to ignore that something out of the ordinary is happening to you. The messages that you get can hardly go by unnoticed. The solution to Pluto square Pluto, and anything else that seems to ‘oppose’ you and the life you are living is to look it in the eye! Deal with it, don’t avoid it. It is a time to reconnect with your inner being, the not so visible you, the you that is not so much in the mind but in the unconscious part of you.

When I went through mine, I used the opportunity to dive as deep into it as possible and I stayed deep in it for about 18 months. It was quite the opportunity! I reduced myself in the middle of it.....to being like a two week old child, both emotionally and formatively.

The opportunity to 'clear one's tubes out' to flush one's own 'belief trail' out from the internal lies and egoic fabrications....does not come along in the given lifetime very often. So I used it for all that it was worth. I hammered the crap out of myself. Turn and face the change, I said to myself.

It was the most horrific time of my life. It was the greatest fun I've ever had.

The door to your origins and the other realms is open in you, right now.
    Last edited by Carmody; 15th July 2011 at 19:41.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

christian (16th July 2011), DNA (16th July 2011), Lisab (17th July 2011), pickle (16th July 2011), The One (15th July 2011), ulli (16th July 2011)

23. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Maybe a result of recently delving into the arena of becoming more and more aware of the multi dimensions we constantly interact with, when we used to be oblivious?

Just thinking aloud, been contemplating starting a thread on this for some time, but it's a tough one to put a finger on...

Cheers,
    Fred

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,337 times in 4,610 posts

Ah yeah, Pluto squared , middle age crisis, I remember your prophecy Carmody, you might be right but ..depending on real state of our evolution these things can come about anytime in life or is 'turning me to toddler ' specific for being 37 .

Seriously . What about the prolonged effect of internet and distant communications, I mean, are we really meant to type that much ?

It's tiring and sometimes very painful, not physically perhaps but I have hard times getting over the 'communication barrier' in me so often, because well, it's tiring to type something that is flowing freely through your mind otherwise .

There's lots of uncertainity and emotional immaturity attached to the forum phenomenon, lots of effort for nothing at times .

I have some kind of 'happy hours' when I know what I do is for purpose, I suppose it helps someone, somewhere ..

Mind fights back , I remember the first ever time I've got bad headache in my life , I was about 9 and sat above homework.
    Due to say I hated homeworks but was excellent student otherwise as you were . Mum had one of her moods and ordered me to complete it and I really had no problem with the work itself but I kept sitting above my notebook and everything in me said 'no' .
    I was starring to the page as if I'm blank, got the headache and did not want to type a word .
    Finally I started to cry which alarmed my mum and it was solved for the evening ..

There has to be some balance between the various types of communications we perform, at least .

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

crosby (16th July 2011), Fred Steeves (15th July 2011), Lisab (17th July 2011), Ontarioguy (16th July 2011), pickle (16th July 2011), The One (15th July 2011), ulli (16th July 2011)

26. Link to Post #54
    Deactivated
    Thanks

How weird! I was complaining of exactly the same thing lately. Like I was getting dyslexic or something. Not just my spelling but missing out letters or getting them back to front. I've been blaming it on my keyboard

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Donna O For This Post:

christian (16th July 2011), crosby (16th July 2011), Ontarioguy (16th July 2011), The One (15th July 2011)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

THe B vitamins may help, and you might want to try drinking ginko tea as well.
    Why not now?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

crosby (16th July 2011)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Hi
    Just wanted to reply on e this matter, as I have the same "weird" anomalies. Due to normal stress of raising a family with three girlīs & a wife!!!!!
    Somethings different about my way of perceiving balance, itīs like iīm on a boat - never had it like his before, but Iīm okay and can drive my car, bike and walk normally. But for about 1-2 years i had the felling of holding back my statments/talking. like my speaksystem couldnīt catch up with the speed of the brain. (Normally Iīm healthy and in good condition). As a result I started to talk less and listen to people without being too pushy. Open up a lot of doors for me !!!!
    Let go off stuff I used to hang on too....

The Best to all of you

Stefan
    Last edited by Sumo Sun; 16th July 2011 at 07:09.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sumo Sun For This Post:

Coaxial (16th July 2011), crosby (16th July 2011), Ivanhoe (16th July 2011), The One (16th July 2011)

32. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

ya been having the same issue with the spelling thing takes tow times longer to write something.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

33. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

crosby (16th July 2011)

34. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Last night while looking at the full moon, I experienced this vibratory visual. Must be something powerful going on. If the moons vibrating, who are we not to feel or see it.

I thank God for the experience of seeing and knowing new things and the ability to understand them more better and see the big picture.
    I agree. I have felt the moon a lot in the past two days.
    A excited/worry in my solar plexus. A high frequency energy that felt energising and nerve racking at the same time. Yesterday was really bad. 07-14

After sleeping on this issue we are talking about with spelling problems and the such. I woke up today with a new possibility as for what it might be.
    Does anyone have any idea what frequency these flat screen monitors and such are pulsing at?
    It could very well be visual in origin. Who knows what TPTB are doing with internet and monitor visual frequencies.
    Last edited by DNA; 16th July 2011 at 07:32.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

crosby (16th July 2011), Lisab (17th July 2011), The One (16th July 2011)

36. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Thanks to everyones replies

I will definatly not be taking any medication or any vitamins as there is nothing wrong with me,and it seems there is many more going through what i am

I now know i cant stop what is happening and i am just going to go with the flow
    Last edited by The One; 16th July 2011 at 09:18.

37. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    I too have been noticing some cognitive problems of late, but I just attributed them to old age, impatience, chemtrails, HAARP, pole shifts, CMEs, GM foods, aspartame (although I quit that), fluoride, directed-energy and/or mind control weapons (although my tin foil hat should protect against that), etc.

Perhaps my wife's idea of starting a contributionist style home for old hippies, called Seizures Palace, in Colorado isn't such a bad idea after all.
    Wow Cetee9, you make some wonderfull points here.

The aspartame cannot be over looked. I only stopped with that a year ago. No telling what the combined effects of years of use could do.
    CME's, I never thought of it, but hey, you never know, we are energetic beings and there is no greater source of energy.
    GMO foods. Excellent point, I've been doing my best to buy organic stuff,, but we all know we have partaken of the unholy creation.
    Fouride.
    Energy directed mind control weopons. There is no telling what the hell they have at their disposal. This brings to mind cell phones.
    Oh yea,,,,you all know you use your cell phones on a regular basis.

Oh yea,,,tin foil hats I forgot.

I need to go to John Leer's site and order my official Tin foil hat. LOL

If there are any openings at seizures palace let me know. It sounds like a nice place

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

ceetee9 (18th July 2011), nomadguy (16th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast