+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst 1 20 30 34 LastLast

Thread: Astrology as a "Know Yourself" tool

1. Link to Post #581
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Default Re: Astrology as a "Know Yourself" tool

Here is your reading, Sandy
    I couldn't find out if they observed daylight savings time in the year of your birth,
    so this might be off a bit, by one hour.

The first thing that comes out of the page is the Mars in Cancer, Moon in Aries square....
    so that makes you a sensitive impulsive or perhaps an impulsive sensitive.
    I know this sounds crazy, but I'm sure you know what I mean.
    Being you is like driving a car with one foot on the gas and the other on the brake.

Then you have a Venus-Sun conjunction in Virgo, totally obliging you to play everyone else's game,
    while at the same time trying hard to resist that impulse.
    In the 11th house, as well, which means you feel compelled to seek out larger groups of people,
    therefore complicating the game even more.
    It can't be easy being you.

Your saving grace is Jupiter trine Mars, which means your energy supply is maintained at a constant
    as if you never have to refuel.
    Then (provided I have your birth time right) you have Neptune on the Ascendant,
    which means heaven or higher self is guiding you, at least most of the time.
    You just cannot afford to slip up, or your Saturn Pluto conjunction in Leo in the 10th
    brings you instant Karma.
    Or are you the one that dishes out the Karma to others? Especially at work?
    But then again, maybe your work is at home,
    (Midheaven in Cancer) and it all begins and ends with yourself.

Mercury is also in Virgo, and in the 11th,
    so you do love your involvement with building a new and better world.
    No wonder I see you hanging around Wade's thread a lot.

In your marriage you make a feisty partner...never a dull moment with you around.
    You are working on not being overly confrontational, though,
    with Neptune opposite your Moon, which means your compassion won't let you draw blood.

Then there is a square from Jupiter to Saturn, so at times you do lose all hope,
    and need a kick from someone to get you started again.
    Once you finished licking your wounds nothing can stop you, and off you go again....
    It just goes up and down, also due to having Libra Ascendant,
    which makes you passive, while your Aries moon square Mars makes you hyper.
    Alternating moods, dependent on the transits.

Knowing all of this is half the battle.
    With your Virgo planets you have the brain power to analyze yourself and learn astrology,
    and perhaps even become a teacher.
    Today and tomorrow Mars is on your natal Mars, so there is hightened activity.

This year's birthday may be one of the best in your whole life,
    with several planets forming good angles.
    although there is a small cloud, with Saturn opposing your moon,
    but with the natal Moon in Aries that might be a good thing
    as some of your more extreme impulses will be subdued for a while.
    Perhaps you are worried about your partner....Virgos worry too much.

But the current trine of Jupiter to your Sun-Venus conjunction,
    as well as several planets conjunct your Virgo stellum tell me a happy time is ahead.

2. Link to Post #582
    Thanks

Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    I have noticed my energy really shifted, from drifting, dreamy, to wanting to get "down to business".

Just in the last 24-48 hours.
    I checked your transits, Astrid. Mars is in Cancer and with each day now the trine to your Scorpio planets is getting stronger
    Then you have Jupiter opposite your Scorpio Moon right now, possibly a lot of memories are surfacing at once...
    Scorpio Moon means that memories are often kept under lock and key, you may even forget those things ever happened...
    until a transit comes along and opens the flood gates...
    this could be such a moment....
    The Pluto-Sun square is fading, so you can take a deep breath of relief.
    Last edited by ulli; 25th August 2011 at 18:50.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

astrid (30th August 2011)

4. Link to Post #583
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Thank you SOOOOO Much ULLI,

This is pretty much me in a nutshell and your right! it has not been easy being me I know B.C. has always been on Pacific Time for as long as I can remember.

I do like adventure and risk taking but like you say one foot on the gas pedal and one on the break has me spinning my wheels at times. I think I have learned this technique to incorporate some discernment along the way instead of speeding head long into things (impulsive - yes) and creating much Karma!!

I have a reputation for calling a spade a spade when my patience runs out but I'm gaining some balance in this also in the past few years by accepting people more than judging them. Funny you would mention work in this area as I always some how ended up in Manager positions and thus having to confront many issues and others to run the operation for the good of all. Always have the big picture in mind and know what needs to be achieved in the present to move toward the ultimate goal......................Love Wades Thread

Spent my life for the most part taking care of business for others (mothered my 5 siblings from very young age) so was set up to play everyone Else's game at the very young of 10 and only in the last 4 years have I put myself first.....(over 50 years later) this had not made me popular with many but eventually they will get over it. You are right it is hard to resist and as a prime example I have my older brother staying with me as he reached out (very proud man) for help due to being ousted from his apartment because of black mold. He is not well to begin with so thus I am my brothers keeper as they say for the next few months.........growing time is my mindset versus Karma

I am compassionate and even when I could draw blood I won't as I know how that feels for sure. Spent my career in the helping field and if I worked towards breaking through something with someone, there was real heart purpose in this endeavor and always worked to help them gain personal dignity again and a sense of safety and security before ending time together.

I spent many years being a Life Skills Coach and teaching groups. Started out in Social Work but ended up working with street people and incarcerated more than not as I just couldn't abide by the rules of many organizations and after a time would exit and go back to front line work cause I couldn't handle the hypocrisy and keep my mouth shut.

You are dead on when you say that I take time to lick my wounds and then get up and go again. After four years I feel that I'm ready to go again but not sure what the Universe present just yet, but I feel it coming I have worked intensely on loving myself and building real self worth these last few years and feel genuinely balanced for the first time. Mood swings are virtually gone, medication free for over 3 years, and healed from Fibromyalgia too boot. Life is good. I retired early so don't have work stress and rat race issues and love to live a simply as possible. I moved here to my little isolated town in the boonies 3 years ago and call it paradise these days.

Good to hear more happy times are ahead and that this birthday will be one of the best (haven't had too many of those).

Thank you for the compliment about having the smarts to learn astrology.................I will give it some serious thought after my brother leaves as who knows, this may be a door waiting for me to open

Thank you again for your precious time, love and attention to my reading. You are such an asset to Avalon and the world and I value and appreciate you and your wisdom very much. Much Love to you
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

astrid (30th August 2011), Caren (1st September 2011), ulli (29th August 2011), ViralSpiral (29th August 2011)

6. Link to Post #584
    Thanks

I'm glad you liked the reading and even more glad ( gladder?) that you are settled and content in your life right now.
    I recalled after I finished doing the chart that you had taken on the challenge of being your brother's keeper.
    When I do charts it flows best when I totally forget what I know about the person.
    Often, when a client visits, and they give me their children's birthdata, those readings come out more accurate, as there are no other factors there to influence me.

What will the future bring? It really is up to us, as individuals and collectively. Each will attract to themselves more of what they are on the inside. Selfishness is a sign of a fragmented person, and they will live and die in a pile of fragments.
    God and Gaia have a plan and all those who are aligned with that plan and working to bring the new earth about will receive endless benefits and confirmations. Making beautiful gardens, growing food to help others, healing the sick, helping the downtrodden...those who are dedicated to doing angelic works will be safe and protected from all the evils which apparently surround us -- like corrupt officials, crazy beaurocracy...let the other group handle all that.
    When our inner compass is set in the direction of the highest and we become creators then the highest is ours.
    And it seems to me, Sandy, that your life as you describe it, reflects some of what I'm talking about. Blessings to you, and may your visit from your brother be to mutual benefit.
    Last edited by ulli; 26th August 2011 at 11:47.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

sandy (27th August 2011)

8. Link to Post #585
    Thanks

Here is your reading, Simone

You are a Cancerian, but with only the sun there, nor any planets in the 4th house,
    which is ruled by Cancer, nor with the moon occupying a prominent place in your chart,
    I would think you haven't really identified with what is commonly known as Cancer attributes.
    You will most likely have the sensitivity, also love the feeding and be fed stuff that goes with Cancer,
    but there are so many other aspects in your chart that I rather want to focus on them instead.

For starters, you have Sagittarius Ascendant...
    that means you don't need as much security as ordinary Cancerians...
    you love the outdoors, travel, exploration. Yet with the Sun in the 7th house, which is ruled by Libra
    you don't really feel like being on your own.
    The Moon in Scorpio, in the 12th house: deep sleep patterns, with possibly prophetic dreams.
    Strong passionate feelings, and in love matters you are deeply devoted to your partner.

Both Mercury and Venus were in Gemini, and in the 6th house.
    That means you are interested in health and diet and you can chitchat easily with all kinds of people
    have good relationships at work. The life and soul of the water cooler.
    You always where news are shared.
    Mars in Libra in the 11th, conjunct Saturn, you feel very drawn to community work, maybe legal stuff,
    when it comes to people you are very perceptive, and no one can fool you.
    You have to be careful not to be too judgmental, though.
    Saturn so close to Mars can also mean that you have low energy at times, and struggle to get everything done
    that you have put on your plate.
    Try to be forgiving and not to carry grudges.

Your ideal life would be to have a partner who shares your interests
    and accompanies you in all social and group activities.

Venus opposite Uranus means you can make friends in an instant,
    but then find that the friendship is suddenly interrupted
    and ends as quickly as it began, possibly because these friends live in another country.
    I have the same aspect...in my case it led me to maintain lots of my friendships online
    (Venus is relationships and Uranus rules computers)

You are currently experiencing several transits...the square between Mars in Cancer
    and Saturn in Libra has fallen right on your natal planets
    and you may well be experiencing some hardships due to this.

But they will soon pass, and when Saturn reaches 17 Libra in a couple of weeks
    there will be a trine to your natal Mercury
    giving you mental concentration capacity such as you haven't experienced in years.
    An excellent time to study something new. (Like astrology)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Simone (27th August 2011)

10. Link to Post #586
    Thanks

Hi Ulli, This is wonderful, thank you soooo much for doing my reading!!! I've got a few cancer attributes – ooohh I love a good feed and love to cook and bake for others, love my home and nurturing my family and I’m very sensitive too - but like you said I only have the sun in cancer and this was so interesting to me because there are a lot of cancer attributes which aren't really me at all e.g. clamming up in my shell - so it’s pretty spinny to have it all clear now, you were spot on!!

I love being outdoors!!!! Love being in the garden planting/picking veggies, looking after my chookies, and I do have a wonderful sleep pattern where I can go off into some amazing dreams, some of them I have often wondered if they were almost prophetic? Especially the sea levels rising in Perth, right up to Greenmount - I have had this dream a few times over the years!!
    Omigod I laughed at the ‘life and soul of the water cooler’ so typical of me!! I LOVE to chat, everyone who knows me knows I can talk for hours!!

All the things you've said to watch out for, I have been increasingly more aware of the past couple of years which is just amazing that you picked up on that! It’s always my dad, I had a lot of issues with forgiving and judging him and the way he chose to live his life - I seemed to be able to forgive and forget very easily with everyone else in my life, but with him I found it hard.

The friends coming and going, my god this is soooooo what happens to me, this just blew me away!! It’s always the distance, I live in the Perth hills and to see each other and with busy lives it's hard, but the email keeps us in contact. Cool you have this as well! it’s so nice to hear of someone else experiencing the same thing!!! I always wondered if it was on a spiritual level that this happened and the distance was just an excuse.

Wow the experiencing hardships, my gosh, the past few weeks have been tough. I have had issues with my son at school and worrying that he might not be happy, his eating patterns have been off, then we had (still have) these terrible sinus type colds which have lingered, I haven't been sick like this for years! The stress of it all (when I step back) is really nothing to worry about, but when it involves your child, all you want is the best for them and for them to be happy and healthy! 

In saying that I just know September is going to be a better month for me, and you've just confirmed that!!

You’re brilliant, I love your work!!

Simone xxx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simone For This Post:

sandy (29th August 2011), ulli (29th August 2011)

12. Link to Post #587
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow, you're doing wonderful work Ulli. I'm quite busy myself lately with numerology and astrology, though nothing full-blown yet. Here's mine:

May 2, 1984
    14:42
    Amstelveen, The Netherlands

13. The Following User Says Thank You to YuvRaj For This Post:

ulli (29th August 2011)

14. Link to Post #588
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,201 times in 1,429 posts

Viva la Astrologia!

A track from Bryan Ferry's unreleased album HOROSCOPE.
    I wonder why, ... HOROSCOPE? I imagine that a higher being left something there.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

sandy (29th August 2011), ulli (29th August 2011)

16. Link to Post #589
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,050 times in 171 posts

Ulli It's been a while since you did mine. I took your advice and took a long time to think about it and I looked at all the trines, conjunctions and oppositions with the interpretations for each given at www.astro.com . It helped me to understand why none of the ioverall nterpretations done for me by astrologers seemed correct. In fact it was like finally having a text book instead of just a teacher when you're taking a course. Now I see clearly how various alignments can oppose or reinforce certain things in my personality. The gloss over done by astrologers were really off but now I see why they came to certain conclusions.

You said I was an extrovert but I've never been anything but introverted and very deep, so much so that people always think I'm very shy. Could be the Aspergers of course. But most mportantly you missed the dominant factor in my life which is chronic physical disease caused by antibiotics which are now permanently ongiing as a result. This has sapped my abundant energy for all my adult life.

So I have two questions:
    Why would dominating health problems not show up in my chart?
    And is there tell-tale commonality in the charts of people born with Aspergers?
    I wrote a methodical reply to each comment you made but it would take up a lot of space and probably not be of any benefit to post unless you want me to. I mean if you wanted to see where you were right and where you were wrong. If you want me to take up a lot of space with that I'm happy to do so but it seems to me you probably already have plenty to keep you busy.
    It's proven to be interesting for me. Thanks.
    Apathetic governments allow chemtrails because chemtrails create an apathetic humanity that is more easily manged when they are breathing in chemtrails.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Post:

christian (29th August 2011), ulli (29th August 2011)

18. Link to Post #590
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Herbert (here)
    Ulli It's been a while since you did mine. I took your advice and took a long time to think about it and I looked at all the trines, conjunctions and oppositions with the interpretations for each given at www.astro.com . It helped me to understand why none of the ioverall nterpretations done for me by astrologers seemed correct. In fact it was like finally having a text book instead of just a teacher when you're taking a course. Now I see clearly how various alignments can oppose or reinforce certain things in my personality. The gloss over done by astrologers were really off but now I see why they came to certain conclusions.

You said I was an extrovert but I've never been anything but introverted and very deep, so much so that people always think I'm very shy. Could be the Aspergers of course. But most mportantly you missed the dominant factor in my life which is chronic physical disease caused by antibiotics which are now permanently ongiing as a result. This has sapped my abundant energy for all my adult life.

So I have two questions:
    Why would dominating health problems not show up in my chart?
    And is there tell-tale commonality in the charts of people born with Aspergers?
    I wrote a methodical reply to each comment you made but it would take up a lot of space and probably not be of any benefit to post unless you want me to. I mean if you wanted to see where you were right and where you were wrong. If you want me to take up a lot of space with that I'm happy to do so but it seems to me you probably already have plenty to keep you busy.
    It's proven to be interesting for me. Thanks.
    Thank you so much for your response, Herbert.
    And anything else you wish to ask, please do not hesitate to take up the space here.
    If I can't find the answer it's because I may not have formulated the right question,
    so I'm glad you came out and did it yourself.
    I will now go back and check out your chart with this in mind...

Health issues and Aspergers I would normally have a look at Mercury, Saturn, the sixth house,
    and whatever else intuition guides me to see. Also I would like to invite others here to join in with their knowledge....

I will gladly make the time for you.

19. Link to Post #591
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Ulli,

Firstly i must commend you for all the help that you have given members in this thread. I have been looking into astrology for the last few weeks and I was wondering if you might be able to have a look at my chart...

I was born on 23rd May 1989 in Dorchester, UK at approx 0815am.

thank you,

Jamie

20. The Following User Says Thank You to chitters2004 For This Post:

ulli (29th August 2011)

21. Link to Post #592
    Thanks

Herbert,
    I had another look at your chart, and this time bearing in mind what you told me just now.
    The problem angles I perceive at first glance are Mars (in Libra) square Uranus (in Cancer), as well as Venus (in Taurus) square Pluto (in Leo)...
    also the Moon in Gemini opposite your Ascendant. You also have some positive aspects...showing me the usual blend of a chart that is nothing out of the ordinary. Most people have several squares and oppositions, so I didn't let this send me red flags.

Let's go one by one:
    Since Venus is the planet associated with how we relate to others, and in Taurus wants to be pleasant at all cost, the square aspect from Pluto could act as a blocker, making you shy. Due to Pluto's 'all or nothing' energy the sense of equality in relationship is somehow disturbed; sometimes with this aspect people are either victims of predators, or themselves feel compulsions to stalk others.
    The sense of inaedequacy could be strong here...Venus in Taurus has deep feelings, and trust could have been broken with you at an early age...leaving scars.
    Mercury (health and communication planet) in the sixth house (house of health matters) in Taurus, this could sometimes be seen as an indication of a chronic condition, but equally could indicate someone who works in the medical field.
    It depends on the person's need to express. Mercury in Taurus needs plenty of time to learn, Taurus being a slow sign...slow and stubborn, and the negative stigma of 'slow learner' comes in here. To me personally it is a symptom of our sick society which wants to push people into becoming high speed operatives.
    But Mercury in Taurus also means the person learns their stuff in a far more profound way than normal children would...ok, so they take a bit longer, but by the time they "get it" there is a far deeper understanding of the issues involved. Your Sun in Gemini is in direct conflict with this, as Gemini wants to rush from one bit of info to the next, like a dragonfly.
    Also your Gemini moon could have told you to hurry, hurry, until your Taurus Mercury is fed up and says: 'I can't do any faster', and decided to play the Taurean go-slow game...being stubborn.

If your general home environment had the Sagittarian spirit, (I guess it must have done, as you have Sagittarius Ascendant) via mother or father's or siblings energy, there could well have been some neglect, and a general ignoring of your emotional needs.

Here is something I didn't see at all the first time I looked:
    Your sun in Gemini makes an exact right angle to the MIDPOINT between your Mars and Saturn. Mars is hot and impulsive, and Saturn is cold and resistant.
    Midpoints are not my greatest strength...and maybe I should pay more attention to them.
    The way Carmody has been explaining reality, in terms of plasma, one might want to look at the whole energy field of your Mars and your Saturn...even though they are 18 degrees apart yet they form one single complex system of opposite energies which the sun receives at a right angle, no less.
    This would need further examination, and probably needs to be looked at by more knowledeable astrologers than I am. This field is vast, and there are many experts.
    I'm sure there are astrologers who specialize in Aspergers syndrome.

Also since Libra as a zodiac sign is associated with wanting to get along, and have peace and harmony at all cost, having Mars there might cancel out that need to relate well, especially as there is a right angle to Uranus, a planet associated with rebelliousness and which also gives shocks.
    The Moon in Gemini opposite your Sagittarius Ascendant- this presents another pair of very opposite energies.
    Sagittarius Ascendant is indeed abundant energy, which when not carefully controlled can lead to accidents. As if the person has a quota, and some use it all up in their youth, before they reach the second half of life...I have seen this again and again. Your Mars Uranus square also shows energy (ruled by Mars) suddenly being interrupted (Uranus).

Altogether there is a high chance that you will work your way out of this haystack...sorting it slowly, blade by blade. Acceptance is the key here.
    I think the world is deprived of the genius inherent in Aspies...if you allow your extrovert potential to come out you may be surprised how much fun life has to offer you.
    Last edited by ulli; 29th August 2011 at 21:38.

22. Link to Post #593
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Why is this thread not a sticky? It's rare you see one this big without it being arguing and nonesense.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

chitters2004 (30th August 2011), Lisab (30th August 2011), PurpleLama (29th August 2011)

24. Link to Post #594
    Thanks

Hi Anno, nice to see you
    ...this is an astrology thread, hence no need for sticky.
    And as far as arguing is concerned, try arguing with an astrologer

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Anno (29th August 2011), Caren (1st September 2011), Carmody (2nd September 2011), PurpleLama (29th August 2011), ViralSpiral (29th August 2011)

26. Link to Post #595
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

I wouldn't dream of it. Unless they're a tv or newspaper astrologer. They don't count, right? You and this thread have given me a whole new level of respect for astrology. It always seemed a bit dodgy but what I've learnt is that real astrology isn't in the mainstream and seeing it explained here properly with all the people who've volunteered their data has opened my eyes to it.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

PurpleLama (29th August 2011), ulli (29th August 2011), ViralSpiral (29th August 2011)

28. Link to Post #596
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by Anno (here)
    Why is this thread not a sticky? It's rare you see one this big without it being arguing and nonesense.

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Anno (30th August 2011)

30. Link to Post #597
    Thanks

Funny Horoscopes

ARIES

Aries

Aries have ramlike eyebrows and smug expressions. They should not be quite so smug because they are constantly clunking themselves in the skull. Cat Stevens' "Hard Headed Woman" was probably an Aries. Aries rarely say one thing and do another. They usually do the wrong thing and don't discuss it. Never point this out to an Aries unless you want your kidneys pulled out through your sinuses. Aries folks love Pisceans because Pisces people make them feel well-grounded. Aries love to laugh at the funny moon-people who suck their thumbs at age 35. Aries use guns to describe philosophical concepts. Whether you live in a palatial estate or a cardboard tepee, you will insist until death that it is exactly what you always wanted. Most Aries were concrete parking bumpers in at least two of their past lives. Aries are never born. They skip gaily from their mothers' wombs. This may even involve rollerblades. The Aries makes life decisions as a toddler. Aries marry several times for funnies but never divorce. Their spouses have many freak accidents resulting in death or crippling injury. Being infallible, God is probably an Aries. This would make Satan an Aquarius. Aries always hold management positions. If one is assigned to clean toilets, he will form a one-man union. Then he will go and picket in the parking lot. All of you think you're Lech Walesa. People run away when an Aries comes around. They know that if they do not, the Aries will set them on fire. Aries hate listening to Scorpios talk because they take pride in being even more self-centered. In fact, much to the Scorpios' dismay, you are the biggest pricks in the zodiac. Your rams' horns are in everyone else's asses.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

dan33 (31st August 2011)

32. Link to Post #598
    Thanks

All these come from this site, if you want to see your own just follow this link.
    (Warning: not all of them are as funny as the first one....)

http://astrologyweekly.com/humour/funny-horoscopes.php

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Caren (1st September 2011), dan33 (31st August 2011), Lisab (30th August 2011)

34. Link to Post #599
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

The reading of Aries is rather harsh, and I say this as an Aries person. Might have represented my inclinations in my early life, but not any more. Funnily, my husband is an Aquarian. Definitely not Satan, more of a sweet soul.

Strange that!!!

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Caren (1st September 2011), dan33 (31st August 2011), Gaia (31st August 2011)

36. Link to Post #600
    Thanks

Remember Ktlight, this was the joke version...and the other eleven signs fare equally badly...

But in part it is serious, too, because humanity has all sorts, and they are all represented in each sign.
    Serial killers as well, each using different methods, according to their sign.
    The important thing here is to learn that there are no good signs, nor bad signs,
    but there are people who behave in certain ways.

If you read the Capricorn part, which is me...it is also harsh, and quite true if you ask people who know me,
    while I personally wouldn't like to admit it. The tendencies are there.

P.S. ...and yes, Aquarians are sweeties, for sure, until they start getting on your nerves...

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Carmody (2nd September 2011), dan33 (31st August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst 1 20 30 34 LastLast