+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst 1 23 33 34 LastLast

Thread: Astrology as a "Know Yourself" tool

1. Link to Post #641
    United States Avalon Member applejax's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Astrology as a "Know Yourself" tool

ulli,

just wanted to say thank you for sharing the links about finding about your own astrology information. i must say when i looked at my astrology sign, it was interesting to see that a majority of what was written was true. the only problem i have i really understanding it. i hope you don't mind me sending you a PM to do a reading for me. i feel stuck right now and not sure how to process it.

much love and thank you,

<3 jackie

2. Link to Post #642
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    How can you live spontaneously/at ease/at all when you have figured out the people and events around and before you?
    When I weigh my own spontaneity and impulsiveness
    ( Mars conjunct Mercury in Aquarius -which can mean tactlessness)
    against my more cautious Capricorn nature I came to the conclusion that no matter how hard I try,
    both personalities still manage to manifest...though at different times.
    Despite 30 years of astro practice.
    But at least I'm conscious now of what I'm doing, and can see more quickly where I went against my own deeper principles.
    I try to be fair to myself, as well as others.

The main question is: is it possible to be spontaneous and still have self awareness or self knowledge?

It depends what your basic beliefs and goals are.
    If all that matters is that a person gets to let it all hang out, not ever considering how others would feel,
    just so they can feel good about themselves, we will never get to a society where there is harmony.
    All have to be considered, the one and the whole.
    This is what higher consciousness is about.
    That is an interesting point of observation.

I learned a lot about astro many years ago ... but chose only to look at things when I felt the urge and not follow the day to day aspects.

Everyone is different. I know Carmody is so sensitive he likes to be aware of what is coming energetically.

Aside from moon phases I tend to ignore it.
    I'm probably not that much more sensitive than most but more energy is available through this avatar design and build execution parameters. Er, OK. (I'll shut of the 'Data' from Star Trek part of me).

Astrology has a +/- total error rate of 15%...or +/- 7.5%. An 85% hit rate, regrading the connection to transit explanations being exactly correct.

Now, what is the error rate of conception to Birth times, re the 'standard' birth time of Human gestation? You guessed it...+/- 7.5% or a total error from the norm of ...15%.

Judaic astrology is based on conception dates. My mother was able to tell me which night I was conceived, as I was curious about this aspect, and she happened to know. With a grin on her face, she told me. OK Mom, no more details.....

Anyway, with a powerful chart, it is like being tossed around inside a locked cement room, by a 900 pound angry gorilla. But, when I tame it, I get to drive. To ride very big waves, so to speak. Due to the power of the horoscope, I was confronted by many powerful things, often. This forced a deep look, through constant exposure.

Getting back to astrology, the accuracy might creep up if the given client might be able to say if their birth was late or early.
    Last edited by Carmody; 7th September 2011 at 03:44.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (7th September 2011), Sierra (13th September 2011)

4. Link to Post #643
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

I'm probably not that much more sensitive than most but more energy is available through this avatar design and build execution parameters. Er, OK. (I'll shut of the 'Data' from Star Trek part of me).

Astrology has a +/- total error rate of 15%...or +/- 7.5%. An 85% hit rate, regrading the connection to transit explanations being exactly correct.

Now, what is the error rate of conception to Birth times, re the 'standard' birth time of Human gestation? You guessed it...+/- 7.5% or a total error from the norm of ...15%.

Judaic astrology is based on conception dates. My mother was able to tell me which night I was conceived, as I was curious about this aspect, and she happened to know. With a grin on her face, she told me. OK Mom, no more details.....

Anyway, with a powerful chart, it is like being tossed around inside a locked cement room, by a 900 pound angry gorilla. But, when I tame it, I get to drive. To ride very big waves, so to speak. Due to the power of the horoscope, I was confronted by many powerful things, often. This forced a deep look, through constant exposure.

Getting back to astrology, the accuracy might creep up if the given client might be able to say if their birth was late or early.
    I give my son gifts on his birthday and his conception day. Scorpio birth and Aquarian (my sign) conception.

5. Link to Post #644
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

What you give here is a description of life which is in itself a collection of potentials and probabilities. No need for astrology to come thusfar.

If we would say that astrology limits the scope of those life-given potentials to your personal data, it would entail the certainty of exclusion of the potentials that aren't aligned with your astrodata, or: your possibilities are limited.

So, if there are no certainties and if also from an astrological point of view this is acknowledged, why not just live life as it comes and indeed deal with each event to the best of one's abilities?
    One's zodiac signs are determining, what one is more likely to do, that's what I said, but because of free-will nothing is certain after all. One can look at it from both ways, either one's zodiac limits potentials or enhances certain potentials and thus anyways sets probabilities, from how I understand it.

And there are indeed no certainties, from what I see, ulli cites the cycles of the seasons and of day and night, but even they have been disrupted in times, during the ice-age, after lots of vulcanic activity, and so on. But then again, those things might be anticipated through astrology or other means, too.

I support the search for a higher consciousness but I doubt that (most) people see astrology as a means to do just that (which is probably why you came up with this thread in the first place).

I did those free charts and all that and I find the parts interesting that speak about my personality but then they start elaborating about how my marital life will be (if any), how much I will (not) earn, whether or not I will have (m)any) children and whether I will live life until a long age and that's where I start getting ... problematic.

That last part does not give any peace if it has anything negative in it. You may regard it as just a possibility that may or may not happen but it's always there lurking in the shadow. It tends to become a fight where you fearfully try to ward off the worse possibilities described in your birth chart and life should be easier than that.
    What you support is all that counts, don't worry about (most) people.

Don't let it get you down, when someone tells you, that you are likely to experience something negative. What you resist, persists and thus becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Don't blame the one who tells you something negative will happen to you, because it's your choice how you allow those words to affect you. After all, you don't have to have fear.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to christian For This Post:

7. Link to Post #645
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Thanks Ulli for taking ample time to explain. Thanks Chiquetet and others for contributing.

I have another thing that I still haven't figured out about astrology (just tell me when to shut up , I get too curious at times). When the universe came about with its constellations, planets, and others...when was it decided that this planet would be called so and its meaning would be so.

How was astrological language made? (To me) It's not so straightforward to associate a planet with certain emotions/events/...on the basis of their position in the universe or in relation to other planets, with each their own other meaning.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

christian (7th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #646

Hi Ulli,

I hope you are well and your husband is doing better.

Have a great day

Nora

we are all related
    Last edited by Guest; 16th September 2011 at 16:26.

10. Link to Post #647
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

probably not that much more sensitive than most but more energy is available through this avatar design and build execution parameters. Er, OK. (I'll shut of the 'Data' from Star Trek part of me).m
    Sooo if Carmody is Data, that means Ulli is Counselor Troi. Calz is Worf, or is it Yar? Hmmmm....
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 7th September 2011 at 23:49.

11. Link to Post #648
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    probably not that much more sensitive than most but more energy is available through this avatar design and build execution parameters. Er, OK. (I'll shut of the 'Data' from Star Trek part of me).m
    Sooo if Carmody is Data, that means Ulli is Counselor Troi. Calz is Worf, or is it Yar? Hmmmm....
    Today is *NOT* a good day to die!!!

(my horoscope says so)

Name:  Warf.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  14.0 KB
    Last edited by Calz; 8th September 2011 at 03:01.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Heather2017 (8th September 2011), Marianne (17th September 2011), modwiz (9th September 2011), PurpleLama (8th September 2011), Sierra (13th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #649
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Cross posting this from the "Up at the Ranch" thread since it includes an interesting astrology newsletter. Goes into more than astrology but I expect some here will find it of interest.

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)

Good Newsletter

Planet Alert Newsletter

September 2011

Web Site: www.mahalasastrology.com

Email: Planetalert@hotmail.com

Would you like to know how accurate Astrology is? Today is August 23, 2011 and this morning there was an earthquake just outside of Washington, D.C. at Richmond, Virginia. Washington D.C. is located on 13 degrees Cancer. This morning Mars was on 13 degrees Cancer, conjunct the moon by declination and the quake happened. Isn't that interesting? I think it was a wake up call for those living in the areas of the shaking.

At the same time, Mars was square Saturn, which was exactly over Tripoli, Libya, and look what happened there. The rebels took over the stronghold of Gaddafi which means his regime is basically over. I remember one of the prophecies saying that Gaddafi would be one of the major players at the time of the end. That happened and we are at the end times.

I was looking for a storm along the east coast this month and put that in my last article. I wasn't looking for a quake with Mars in a water sign, but the Sun had just moved into Virgo, which is an earth sign and the quake happened. It looks like the storm called Irene is coming in within a few days and will hit the coast. It is bringing lots of rain and water with it, and that is the result of Mars in a water sign.

We are also in the period of destruction right now in the Mayan Calendar. We are in the 5th night which ends on September 4, 2011. This period is ruled by the planet Uranus which brings surprising events and also storms, wind, and lightening. We were in the 5th day when the Stock Market crashed and the financial challenges will continue. Don't get caught in the drama, hold the light.

We are in the White Wizard year, according to the Dreamspell Calendar by Jose Arguelles, which started on July 26, 2011. This will be a year of fun and magic, just wait and see what happens. Right now it sounds pretty much like gloom and doom, but everything can change is a moment's time. This year is ruled by the planet Vulcan which might be the same as the planet called Nibiru, because they have the same numerology value. Vulcan adds up to 19/10, and Nibiru adds up to 37/10. It looks like it will be coming into our part of the heavens this fall. It's time to be prepared on all levels.

The White Wizard year brings rising lands, lots of cosmic rays, and unannounced comets or asteroids like the comet in our heavens right now called Garradd. I had no idea that comet was coming in August. Honda has also been in our heavens. Then in September, we have Elenin arriving at the closest point to the Sun on September 11, 2011, along with the sign of the woman spoken of in chapter 12 of Revelation. It says "And a great sign appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was with child and she cried out in her pangs of birth." This sign will be in our heavens on September 11-12, 2011.

NASA says there is nothing to worry about with comet Elenin because they say it is too small, but they don't take into consideration that any comet that comes into our area affects us by the electrical connection between the comet and Earth. Elenin is here, along with the Blue Star Ship. This is the ship of our creators. The Bible says in Revelation, chapter 11 – "The second woe has passed; behold the third woe is soon to come. Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying. The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign for ever and ever."

It goes on to say, "The nations raged (in the Middle East countries which has gone on since January), but thy wrath came, and it's time for the dead to be judged (nobody judges you, you judge yourself). It's the time for rewarding the servants, the prophets, and the saints and those who love thy name."

"And it is the time for destroying the destroyers of the Earth." This is what I have been talking about for the past couple of years; the downfall of the controllers, which is in process right now. It may appear like the dark ones are still in control, but they are not. Just wait to see what happens when the ship gets closer. "Then Gods temple in heaven was opened and the ark of his covenant was seen within his temple (ship), and there were flashes of lightning, loud noises, peals of thunder, an earthquake, and heavy hail."

According to Hopi prophecies, the Blue Star comes first, and after that comes the Red Star. This is referring to Nibiru which will be seen as a Red/Orange Ball in our heavens. Check out this video https://youtube.com/watch?v=jBkuu-Tck6E. It is very interesting. I believe this event will release us from the prison we have been in since the event of 9-11, and the enforcement of Homeland Security. It is time for freedom on all levels.

There may be a large earthquake when Nibiru gets closer to Earth because I had a dream a couple of weeks ago about a very large quake. In the dream I was walking over the rubble of a city. I don't know what city it was, but maybe something will happen that affects the whole Earth; like the axis of the Earth shifting again like it did in Sumatra, Chile, and Japan. The Earth still has to cleanse herself, so pay attention to your inner self and you will be in the right place, at the right time, and will be safe as these changes continue to happen.

The Earth started crossing the Galactic Plane in 1998 and has continued since then moving into a higher vibration of space. If you take 1998 and add 13 years onto it you get the year 2011. The number 13 is very important in the Mayan Calendar, and I believe October 28, 2011 is the end and the new beginning. This is my belief, and only time will tell how it all works out.

Now, something has to happen to bring the world into Unity Consciousness by that time. The only thing I can think of that could do that is if the Net or the magnetic field goes down so we are opened up to higher consciousness. I listened to David Wilcock last night on Coast to Coast and he was talking about how the remote viewers could not see beyond the year 2011-2012 unless they went through a wall, and when they did they came out in bliss consciousness. I believe this is what will happen when our magnetic field goes down, which could be triggered by Elenin or Nibiru.

I had a dream a couple of years ago on September 10. It was about being on a hill with a group of people and we were all singing "The light has won and love now rules the world''. Then on September 14, I had a dream about being with a group of people at the beach and we all fell asleep and when we woke up everything had changed. This happened overnight. The next part of the dream was showing the setting up of a new governing system that was of the light. I believe this system has already been set up and has been behind the scenes for a long time. I believe it will come forward on the new fifth dimension Earth.

On September 5th we enter the 6th day in the Mayan Calendar, which is the time of flowering and is ruled by Jupiter. The glyph that will be in effect is the Blue Eagle which represents the evolution of individual consciousness into planetary mind. The eagle also represents the compassion of all hearts linked as one with unconditional love. Maybe we will be in Unity Consciousness sooner than we think.

The 6th night starts on September 23 and is ruled by the Red Skywalker which is the glyph that represents heaven on Earth. On October 11 we move into the 7th day, which is the last, and this glyph is the Blue Monkey which represents the Divine child, the child that is ever in a state of open-hearted wisdom, innocence, trust, and joyful wonder. It is the glyph of Magic and Illusion.

There has been so much fear mongering going on in the world that I think it is time to say STOP. This is not where we are meant to be at this time. It is a time of joy and wonder. Think about it, we are at the end of a 16 billion year cycle that started with the creation of our Universe. Isn't that an awesome thought! What is there to be afraid of? Life is everlasting. Live in the joy of life; dance to the music, and live life to the fullest. Be prepared, but don't worry. Live in the Now. So Be It! I send you my love!

*****Mahala Gayle*****
    Last edited by Calz; 16th September 2011 at 03:52.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Elixir (1st April 2014), Marianne (17th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #650
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Oh Calz, just as I was going to sleep you put up a fascinating post,
    but it's a TL;DR.
    It does look very interesting, and I will dive into it first thing in the morning.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (16th September 2011), Marianne (17th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #651
    Poland Avalon Member
    Thanks

HI Ulli,
    May I kindly request picking up mine? 24th June 1987, 10h15 a.m.
    I must say it is a great job you're doing, I am amazed :] Many Thanks.
    Cheers to Everybody.
    Be inspired!

18. Link to Post #652
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

What a shame this thread has died.

What is a good starter book on understanding transits?
    I have had a few experiences lately I'd like to take an astrological look at.

With Love
    Eelco

19. Link to Post #653
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)

With Love
    Eelco

It will require much investigation on your part.

The open gambit of mental position, in this, is that all is vibration, and that solid matter, in this case the solar system....is like rocks in ponds sticking out of the water, with the wind coming from one side, setting up a ripple pattern.

That is closest to being the initial carrier, or galactic formation wave, the evidence of the prime mover.

Then the geometric pattern created by the planets and their individual ripples outward from that. Interference patterns stacked on interference patterns, all pure geometry and dimensional integration/interaction, coming out of that.

Which is atomic structure, molecular structure, all physics fundamentals, the periodic table of elements, all chemical reactions and interactions, all physical and atomic forces.

Time, gravity, energy, all physics, etc... exists as quantum discrete spaces between them, the space we play and exist in, that we have effect and force/drive/impetus within.

Even Thomas Townsend Brown, who is arguably one of the base characters in humanity's current run into dimensional and space technologies.... in so many words...said that Astrology is real, and is a core aspect or 'operational evidence' of matter formation and action/reaction.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st April 2014), Catsquotl (1st April 2014)

21. Link to Post #654
    Thanks

Brown's daughter, Linda, on the subject of her father, and 'sidereal radiation' which is quite easily envisioned as 'astrology and dark matter', as a point of integration and energetic release/formation/evidence/etc.

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/c...the_physicist/

Also, the stair stepping in decay of the energetics of a highly charged capacitor, exactly points to geometric aspects of frequency and angular integration of the base quantum considerations of matter and dark matter.

It exactly duplicates the data produced by David Radius Hudson in his Enota video, on ORMUS, or 'the philosopher's stone'..

Which exactly corresponds to the evidence found in taking different alloys and elements and dropping their temperature to superconducting 'function/state'.

Which exactly corresponds to the alloy/deposition aspects of transistor design and function.

and so on..and so on..and so on...

It's all out there, now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To clarify, if one has no real idea of what I've just brought to them, it is nothing less than the 'prima facie' fundamental keys to the nature of reality/time/space/dimensions, the whole damned package.

Wake up, look closely, look often and do your best to delve into it.

Your position on reality and what you are may begin to unravel and then begin to shift, which is a thing that most are not so comfortable with, that whole tearing down of the 'mind edifice' thing...
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st April 2014 at 17:08.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st April 2014), Catsquotl (1st April 2014), Elixir (1st April 2014), noprophet (3rd April 2014), PurpleLama (1st April 2014)

23. Link to Post #655
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)

With Love
    Eelco
    Robert Hand
    Planets in Transit: Life Cycles For Living

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7...ets_in_Transit

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st April 2014), Carmody (1st April 2014), Catsquotl (1st April 2014), PurpleLama (1st April 2014)

25. Link to Post #656
    Thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To clarify, if one has no real idea of what I've just brought to them, it is nothing less than the 'prima facie' fundamental keys to the nature of reality/time/space/dimensions, the whole damned package.

Wake up, look closely, look often and do your best to delve into it.

Your position on reality and what you are may begin to unravel and then begin to shift, which is a thing that most are not so comfortable with, that whole tearing down of the 'mind edifice' thing...
    I guess i have some looking and delving to do.

With love
    Eelco

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Carmody (1st April 2014), PurpleLama (1st April 2014)

27. Link to Post #657
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It is the causal root of the control apparatus to the matrix. It will be reset.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Qauntumreverse For This Post:

Catsquotl (1st April 2014)

29. Link to Post #658
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by Qauntumreverse (here)
    Which part, the Astrology or the Knowing Yourself?

30. Link to Post #659
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

In this case both

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Qauntumreverse For This Post:

Catsquotl (1st April 2014)

32. Link to Post #660
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Qauntumreverse (here)
    So I am just in time to look at the transits for a recent experience..
    Or has it been reset allready?

With Love
    Eelco

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

PurpleLama (1st April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst 1 23 33 34 LastLast