Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 34 LastLast

Thread: Astrology as a "Know Yourself" tool

1. Link to Post #281
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Default Re: Astrology as a "Know Yourself" tool

Quote Posted by dan33 (here)
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    I think we are being moved by strings here...

while Dan posted the article about an Argentinian called Zuccarelli
    I was busy posting a song by another Argentinian by the name of Piazolla.

And without knowing that such weirdness was going on.
    What's more, the title of the song was STRANGE... I've seen that face before.

Truly strange, indeed.

@ Carmody:
    thanks for introducing me to Noir & Haze...I'm hooked.
    Synchronicities...

A way to fix the attention.
    Another synchronization. just check my single thread (for months that do not look). One of the replays was Carmody. I was about to send a message. I was moved to see one of the first messages I received on landing at Avalon.

Carmody the "interdimensional civil servant" said "I know this well enough that I have the original 'promotional' version of the soundtrack"

Thanks Ulli and Carmody
    I saw this, and also your last post in the thread...which was Inception in real time...
    after looking at it my head is still spinning...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (1st August 2011), dan33 (1st August 2011)

3. Link to Post #282
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Ahhh, I've been relagated to the woo-woos? or whatever it is called. You must be joking...

Anno:
    Quote but in our reality we are far from all being the same
    Are you sure? We all have two arms, two legs and a head. We all want to be loved and respected. We all want to be safe and comfortable. We all want to go to heaven when we die. We all want to be treated fairly and not have to live in fear. We all want to belong.

But I don't want a label stuck on me, especially one attributed to a group with negative intentions towards Avalon.

Sorry, touched a nerve, couldn't sleep.

Did not mean to break the flow. Will post no more here.

4. Link to Post #283
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

I am a proud Woowoo! Don't let it getcha down!

5. Link to Post #284
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Ahhh, I've been relagated to the woo-woos? or whatever it is called. You must be joking...

Anno:
    Quote but in our reality we are far from all being the same
    Are you sure? We all have two arms, two legs and a head. We all want to be loved and respected. We all want to be safe and comfortable. We all want to go to heaven when we die. We all want to be treated fairly and not have to live in fear. We all want to belong.

But I don't want a label stuck on me, especially one attributed to a group with negative intentions towards Avalon.

Sorry, touched a nerve, couldn't sleep.

Did not mean to break the flow. Will post no more here.

All types are needed, and those who can tap into the great oneness bring us the arts and healing and many other heavenly blessings.
    Where would humanity be without Pisceans? Where would humanity be without the Neptunian gift of imagination?

One of the great things about astrology, it is never personal,
    it deals with the shifting influences of the planets and stars without attacking someone's inner being,
    nor even their egos.

So where there is no personal offense intended then every sensitive Piscean needs to learn not to let his fertile imagination carry him into injured feelings.

If I had been nearer to you in 3 D last night I would have spanked you and sent you to bed with a warm drink.

Not worth losing sleep over this, Ernie. I will send healing to that nerve that got touched.

There, there!
    We are one here, ok???
    Last edited by ulli; 1st August 2011 at 13:10.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (1st August 2011), dan33 (1st August 2011), Ernie Nemeth (1st August 2011), sandy (2nd August 2011)

7. Link to Post #285
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,872 times in 463 posts

ulli, do you think the time of death could also give some indications for future lifes?
    Don´t know if that´s useful in any way but just occured to me after reading of Brian O´Learys death.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

dan33 (1st August 2011), ulli (1st August 2011)

9. Link to Post #286
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    ulli, do you think the time of death could also give some indications for future lifes?
    Don´t know if that´s useful in any way but just occured to me after reading of Brian O´Learys death.
    I understand your thinking, and especially after someone like Brian O'Leary leaving this world
    one would love to know more about where would he be now...
    Personally I would hope that he is freed from the reincarnation trap.
    When a soul is fully realized they have sovereignty, in other words, no one tells them any more where to go or what to do.

At any given moment he is free to explore the infinite universe, perhaps now he even has the ability to be in several places at once, and inspiring loved ones with his spirit presence even more than when he was still incarnate.

Right now I don't even know where my next vacations will be, let alone when will I die.

With universal energies vibrating faster and faster how can anyone know these things?
    What tomorrow brings depends on the decisions I make today.
    Making those decisions based on my limited factual knowledge is hard enough.

Studying astrology means yes, you CAN live in a safer mode, not be as exposed to accidents like many others
    but you also learn that the more you learn the less you know.

So when it comes to speculating about future lives is like giving a Kindergarten child a book on nuclear physics .
    Everything in it's own time.
    These things are important to contemplate, only to find that absolute answers like the one you seek
    can never be grasped by the mind.

Our minds can't even conceive it's own brain tissue decomposing,
    or one's own bones lying in a horizontal position for the rest of eternity...

When I start toying with concepts far out of my reach I see it as a sign that some other priority in my life is being neglected.
    Something right under my nose...a hungry cat, maybe...or a messy closet?
    Thanks for reminding me...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (2nd August 2011), dan33 (1st August 2011), modwiz (2nd August 2011), Patrish (2nd August 2011), wegge (2nd August 2011)

11. Link to Post #287
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,201 times in 1,429 posts

Quote Posted by dan33 (here)
    I think we are being moved by strings here...

while Dan posted the article about an Argentinian called Zuccarelli
    I was busy posting a song by another Argentinian by the name of Piazolla.

And without knowing that such weirdness was going on.
    What's more, the title of the song was STRANGE... I've seen that face before.

Truly strange, indeed.

@ Carmody:
    thanks for introducing me to Noir & Haze...I'm hooked.
    Synchronicities...

A way to fix the attention.
    Another synchronization. just check my single thread (for months that do not look). One of the replays was Carmody. I was about to send a message. I was moved to see one of the first messages I received on landing at Avalon.

Carmody the "interdimensional civil servant" said "I know this well enough that I have the original 'promotional' version of the soundtrack"

Thanks Ulli and Carmody
    I saw this, and also your last post in the thread...which was Inception in real time...
    after looking at it my head is still spinning...
    A painstaking editing....Christopher Nolan is a genious.
    Born:

July 30, 1970, 12:00 PM (unknown)

in:

London (United Kingdom)

Sun:

6°52' Léo
    Moon:
    6°01' Cancer
    Dominants:
    Leo, Cancer, Libra
    Moon, Sun, Saturn
    Fire, Water / Fixed

Ulli, What do you think about "The Planets" by Gustav Holst?

Saludos and thank you all!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

ulli (2nd August 2011)

13. Link to Post #288
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

Ulli, I don't know if you've ever run across this idea, but I'm pretty sure it's true (due to the fact i used i to locate an individual on ancestry who was the past life in 1940's uk for a friend who has almost total recall of the death circumstances.)

The proposition is that the sun sign one dies in is the sun sign for the next reincarnation. I don't know about the whole chart, but it probably shows the new challenge(s) for that new life.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Avocadess (2nd August 2011), Calz (2nd August 2011), ulli (2nd August 2011)

15. Link to Post #289
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TWINCANS (here)
    Ulli, I don't know if you've ever run across this idea, but I'm pretty sure it's true (due to the fact i used i to locate an individual on ancestry who was the past life in 1940's uk for a friend who has almost total recall of the death circumstances.)

The proposition is that the sun sign one dies in is the sun sign for the next reincarnation. I don't know about the whole chart, but it probably shows the new challenge(s) for that new life.
    While I go along with the idea of past lives I refuse REFUSE to buy into the idea that reincarnation must continue...

Like focusing on not passing the exam at the end of college, and being trapped there forever, repeating classes.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Avocadess (2nd August 2011), dan33 (2nd August 2011), Ernie Nemeth (2nd August 2011), pickle (2nd August 2011), Wings (8th August 2011)

17. Link to Post #290
    Thanks

While I go along with the idea of past lives I refuse REFUSE to buy into the idea that reincarnation must continue...

Like focusing on not passing the exam at the end of college, and being trapped there forever, repeating classes.
    Every spirit is unique and so there are no hard and fast rules like the reincarnation MUST happen. Sorry if I seemed to indicate reincarnation as an eventuality.
    I thought that the question was whether the chart could indicate anything about a person's next reincarnation, one that the individual could choose or not depending on their own path of course.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Calz (2nd August 2011), dan33 (2nd August 2011)

19. Link to Post #291
    Thanks

Every spirit is unique and so there are no hard and fast rules like the reincarnation MUST happen. Sorry if I seemed to indicate reincarnation as an eventuality.
    I thought that the question was whether the chart could indicate anything about a person's next reincarnation, one that the individual could choose or not depending on their own path of course.
    To be honest, I haven't given it any thought.
    I am more interested in a practical, therapeutic approach that gives a person fresh tools with which to
    stir their lives towards greater sovereignty, and with infinite other worlds out there
    to choose from who would want to come back here?

I honestly can't imagine this, going through that whole birth process, babyhood, infancy again.
    I'm a grandmother now and I can see these little souls suffering-
    confined in an awkward physical body, limited in expression,
    when all they want to do is fly around the way they did before they were born.

What I find interesting is the highest populations are in countries where reincarnation is part of their belief system
    like India and China, even though they made it clear that the aim is to be freed from it.
    yet indoctrination is so strong that souls think of nothing else than to return as soon as they get a chance.

I hardly ever meet anyone that shares my ideas on this matter.
    People either believe in reincarnation, or they don't.

My belief is that reincarnation is an option , one I would not want if you paid me a million dollars.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Avocadess (2nd August 2011), Calz (2nd August 2011), dan33 (2nd August 2011), Lisab (8th August 2011), Patrish (2nd August 2011), pickle (2nd August 2011), skyflower (31st August 2011)

21. Link to Post #292
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Couple of other threads have some interesting conversation along these lines ... most recent:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ee-when-we-die

Roman also has a good one going.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

ulli (2nd August 2011)

23. Link to Post #293
    Thanks

My belief is that reincarnation is an option , one I would not want if you paid me a million dollars.
    Yes, quite a few souls are finishing their cycle on the earthplane in this epoch. They all sound just like you - get me off now!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Calz (2nd August 2011), dan33 (2nd August 2011), pickle (2nd August 2011), ulli (2nd August 2011)

25. Link to Post #294
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Yes, quite a few souls are finishing their cycle on the earthplane in this epoch. They all sound just like you - get me off now!
    Yes, I did a lot of OBE stuff in the early 2000's. Basically every night. No more than 1.5 hours of sleep (missing time) a night.

The one thing a being tends to carry away from all that kind of exploring and flitting about, is that the relief from the body's issues, both emotionally and physically is a relief that is - beyond words.

Also the idea of mental expression, how clean, how fast, how perfect, in comparison to the expression of that of the flesh. Some of it comes through, if one is recalling (At least in my case) and it does indeed raise the intellectual capacity to one degree or another.

Oh yes, if under psychic attack in this place, here.

I found when in astral form, that I avoided water like the plague. For example, if an open toilet lid showed the water, I'd shy away from that. A form of almost instinctual response.

Thus: If you think you really are under psychic attack, jump into the shower. Let the water run over your head and down your body. If the headache or similar issues goes away immediately, it may be a psychic attack. The problem is, regarding discernment... if it was allergies, the same can happen.
    Last edited by Carmody; 2nd August 2011 at 02:09.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (2nd August 2011), Avocadess (2nd August 2011), Calz (2nd August 2011), Curt (11th August 2011), dan33 (2nd August 2011), PurpleLama (2nd August 2011), sandy (2nd August 2011), skyflower (31st August 2011), TWINCANS (2nd August 2011), ulli (2nd August 2011)

27. Link to Post #295
    Thanks

It seems as if...We're gathering steam again. We're getting somewhere.

What will the next attempt on the forum look like?

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Avocadess (2nd August 2011), Calz (2nd August 2011), dan33 (2nd August 2011), PurpleLama (2nd August 2011), TWINCANS (2nd August 2011), ulli (2nd August 2011)

29. Link to Post #296
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    [...]Thus: If you think you really are under psychic attack, jump into the shower. Let the water run over your head and down your body. If the headache or similar issues goes away immediately, it may be a psychic attack. The problem is, regarding discernment... if it was allergies, the same can happen.
    The allergy comment cracked me up. Why do you think the water works this way? Water protects us in the womb, perhaps that is related?

It seems as if...We're gathering steam again. We're getting somewhere.

What will the next attempt on the forum look like?
    I doubt anyone is going to try for a while. Whilst I'm not convinced it is truly over I do think that with all the effort that went in to it, it still failed. That will send a message and act as an example for other Forums when it becomes their turn. Hopefully members on the already corrupt forums might get some hope that if they call the bull**** when they see it without attacking eachother when they disagree, then all attacks will fail. It is when groups are drawn away from harmony that they become vulnerable. See my sig for further details.

Edit: PS: What I actually came here to say lol... ...do we have a Tarot version of Ulli?
    Last edited by Anno; 2nd August 2011 at 02:23. Reason: PS

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

dan33 (2nd August 2011), sandy (2nd August 2011), ulli (2nd August 2011)

31. Link to Post #297
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anno (here)
    The allergy comment cracked me up. Why do you think the water works this way? Water protects us in the womb, perhaps that is related?
    Water is a disorganized quantum fluid with very high mass. This is disruptive to the energy patterns that an 'organized energy pattern' being or astral body requires, in order to 'be', or connect with another being. Now add high levels of water flow, chaotic flow. As you would get in a rapids on a river, or a river on it's own. Or in this case, in the shower.

As an astral shape, I've been stuck in objects before, like walls or rocks, etc. Not a good place to be. Flowing Water would be 1000x worse. Dense like rock, but no stable organization. Totally chaotic. It would be, in my estimation, exceedingly difficult to hold a link through chaotically flowing water.

I've tested this. It seems to work.
    Last edited by Carmody; 2nd August 2011 at 02:59.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Anno (2nd August 2011), astrid (2nd August 2011), Calz (2nd August 2011), dan33 (2nd August 2011), Ernie Nemeth (2nd August 2011), pickle (2nd August 2011), PurpleLama (2nd August 2011), sandy (2nd August 2011), SHAPE (3rd August 2011), TWINCANS (2nd August 2011), ulli (2nd August 2011)

33. Link to Post #298
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anno (here)
    Water is a disorganized quantum fluid with very high mass. This is disruptive to the energy patterns that an 'organized energy pattern' being or astral body requires, in order to 'be', or connect with another being. Now add high levels of water flow, chaotic flow. As you would get in a rapids on a river, or a river on it's own. Or in this case, in the shower.

As an astral shape, I've been stuck in objects before, like walls or rocks, etc. Not a good place to be. Flowing Water would be 1000x worse. Dense like rock, but no stable organization. Totally chaotic. It would be, in my estimation, exceedingly difficult to hold a link through chaotically flowing water.

I've tested this. It seems to work.
    This is another synchronisity. This afternoon we did a wee meditation/journey on the debt ceiling debate/takeover and one of us found himself walking with the pres. He was directed to flood the area. This is obviously meant to be in the etheric, not the physical. Flooding brings things to the surface, it cleanses, it confuses the energy flow in play, it smothers the intellect (air element), it contains emotion etc. etc.

Now you bring up water, after saying that we are gathering steam (water heated) and getting somewhere again.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Anno (2nd August 2011), Calz (2nd August 2011), dan33 (2nd August 2011), ulli (2nd August 2011)

35. Link to Post #299
    Thanks

Not suggesting that anyone should avoid taking a shower
    but would not the greatest protection be simply to be morally clean?
    Incorruptible and in full control of one's faculties?
    And what about the fact that our body is 70% water?
    Still, I'm definitely going to test this theory, checking how I feel before entering and after leaving the shower.
    I know for a fact that being in the ocean the weekend before last cleansed me spiritually,
    I felt reborn.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Anno (2nd August 2011), dan33 (2nd August 2011), PurpleLama (25th September 2014), sandy (2nd August 2011)

37. Link to Post #300
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Not suggesting that anyone should avoid taking a shower[...]
    Certain among us claim that the Repto's hate the smell of humans so not showering is one of the most effective defences. =/

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

Avocadess (2nd August 2011), dan33 (2nd August 2011), PurpleLama (2nd August 2011), sandy (2nd August 2011), ulli (2nd August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 34 LastLast