+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst 1 10 20 34 LastLast

Thread: Astrology as a "Know Yourself" tool

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Default Re: Astrology as a "Know Yourself" tool

Just one more, before I start on today's charts:

Last edited by ulli; 21st July 2011 at 14:44.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (21st July 2011), Catsquotl (21st July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2011), Fred Steeves (27th July 2011), seko (4th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #182
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Ulli,

You are doing such a fantastic job here and truly is a service of Love. I get a huge kick out of watching cable and how they ask guests who they think the better candidate is, or what do they think will happen to the market and all sorts of specualtive questions like that based solely on another's opinions and sometimes severa other's opinons. Now, put a fine astrologer on and do a chart for the question/person/ situation involved and they will find it ridiculous!! How much better an answer would come forth if the science was relied upon and respected, but unfortunately it is still in the domain of fortune telling, cartomancy, and vodoo. Oh well, I no longer watch them anymore as it is boring but thought I would share my views about our science. Again, many kudos to you for your loving contribution here.

Love & Light,
    Star

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2011), ulli (21st July 2011)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

All the big companies, corporations, elites and governments use astrologers. Of that there is no doubt. Basically anyone and anything connected to this thing(group) we despise, this 'control structure', they all use astrologers or have astrologers among their group.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (21st July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2011), Lisab (25th July 2011), PurpleLama (21st July 2011), seko (4th August 2011), SHAPE (21st July 2011), Star (22nd July 2011), ulli (21st July 2011)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks

Star

They have their reasons for everything.

here is a tidbit often quoted in astro circles:

"An interesting bit of history reveals that Mr. J.P. Morgan, yes, THE Mr. Morgan, mega-financial tycoon,
    was quoted as saying,
    "Millionaires don't use Astrology, billionaires do!"

It is a documented fact that Mr. Morgan purchased a ticket for the Titanic's maiden voyage
    a few weeks prior to her ill-fated departure, as so many of his elitist associates had done.

However, J.P. Morgan suddenly changed his itinerary for the South of France.
    His close friends claim that Mr. Morgan had consulted with his astrologer just prior to changing his travel plans."

from this site:

http://turtlesdragons.blogspot.com/2...naires-do.html

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (21st July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2011), Fred Steeves (27th July 2011), Lisab (25th July 2011), seko (4th August 2011), SHAPE (21st July 2011), Star (22nd July 2011)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

We essentially posted the same thing at the same time. Remember my statement, folks, that the secret societies, as part of their core cornerstones of origins and reason for being....one of those cornerstones- is astrology. Everything that brought the modern world into being is tied to astrology.

Not obtusely, or obliquely connected, but directly connected.

The very idea that the flow of one's life, one's origins, one's motions, the timing of the events and the type of events?...all this being predictable??....What, how's that possible?

That all of this, for anyone and for any event, country, invention, law... basically a grouped function, ie the date of the conception of a country, for example The USA itself....if the data is accurate -- the flow of that event can be predicted.

Accurately. Not specifics..it's the 'wave-particle' duality thing, come to life in this meta-view of reality. The kind of generalizations that quantum function says is in effect for grouped 'matter', it is similar, in kind, for astrology.

The only way that this is possible is that the motions of the planets are tracing and tracking an unrealized function of some kind which is universally integrated into the backdrop.

That 'something' can only be the so called and vaunted scalar or dimensional energies, which are outside of time and space in the normal 3d dimensional sense.

This is why you are not supposed to look at astrology.

"There's nothing to it, it's all garbage", they say. Only problem is..that the people who created the 'scientific method', which was an act of separating (compartmentalization) meta-analysis techniques and methods from humankind ....those same people are deep into the systems of academia and science..those are the very same secret societies that use astrology and are themselves --- astrologers.

They are really saying, is this:

"These are our tools, not yours.

You remain ignorant and controllable, thank you very much. In the way we use our people in high positions..secretly.. in armies and armed forces..the same way we program and fool them via their ignorance, petting their egos and expectations into thinking they are elevated in status, life, and thought..and send these people to war to ignorantly kill whom we desire to be dead or damaged....we use the same tactic at one level or step higher..in academia and the sciences.

The same compartmentalization of reasoning and thought utilized in our control of the militaries and policing of the world... we use the same tactic in academia and science. We created their lack of meta-views. The dogma of an 'assured safe feeling' that humans like so much (to feel safe) has been erected and rides unrealized in science and academia. It does not matter the idea of logic, it merely matters that the person holding the thought have limits to their psychological reach.

Our removal of the meta-path from the area of 'reasoning out the world' is one of our greatest achievements. So great that no-one really understands that it exists.

A real and true look at astrology, for example, can begin the process of bringing that house of card we erected....down. So never, ever look at astrology. Now go back to sleep and forget everything you just heard."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's accuracy shows you that the idea of dimensions of energetic interactions that are outside of time..do indeed exist and have an imprint upon this 'space' or 'reality'.

They have a record, a history, a paper trail and it is testable.

To add....it has been used and tested for the past 6000+ years.
    Last edited by Carmody; 22nd July 2011 at 17:03.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

777 (28th July 2011), araucaria (21st July 2011), Calz (21st July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2011), Lisab (25th July 2011), PurpleLama (22nd July 2011), seko (4th August 2011), SHAPE (21st July 2011), Star (25th July 2011), thunder24 (5th August 2011), ulli (21st July 2011)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

This is your reading, Chinasky
    Libra Asc...you take great care of your appearance... presenting youself as stylish
    Midheaven in Cancer, your goal is to nurture and don't mind if building your carreer is a slow longterm process
    Sun in Gemini in the 9th house: you are restless, travel hungry, and need to be mentally stimulated at all times.
    Moon in Leo in the 11th: You protect your image, are dignified, yet gregarious, entertaining, and have many friends
    Mercury in Taurus in the 8th house: whatever you are interested in you take your time to learn in order to get a deeper understanding, especially matters of the occult, and conspiracy matters
    Venus Mars conjunction in Aries
    You are very loving, maybe even pushy in your pursuit of the object of your desire.
    The planets of masculinity and femininity when conjunct bring an androgenous self-image:
    you see "people" rather than gender,
    which in some cases is expressed as bi sexuality...
    there might be gender confusion.
    However, as everything is a matter of choice I'm not pinning labels here.
    Jupiter in Gemini in the 9th, adds more of the same to the qualities of the sun's position:
    ie freedom loving, communicative, restless spirit, seeker.
    Saturn in Leo in the 11th: Although you feel deeply, Saturn here keeps you from being too open,
    and you seek privacy and counsel from your elders. The ego can be easily hurt.
    Uranus in Scorpio in the 2nd, weirdness governs your taste in "stuff" ...
    or Uranus being a technology planet you are a gadget freak. Sometimes brings unexpected losses.
    Pluto in Libra in the first: You are dynamic, irrisistable, attractive, intense.
    Right now Saturn is on that spot, challenging your entire self-image to the core. That would be me and my reading, I guess.

In August Jupiter comes to your Mercury, a time of massive planning, and mind expansion.
    That would be because by then you will be studying astrology 24/7. New worlds, new galaxies. Yay!

Chinasky: one more thing...I just saw in a post of yours on another thread that you suffered "health issues" for years.
    I didn't see that in your chart, although having Pluto in the first house can bring one to death's door and back again.
    Are you sure of the birth time you gave me? Looking at your chart from a medical perspective the Leo Saturn, square Taurus Mercury, square Scorpio Uranus could bring heart or circulation problems. Let me know if I'm way off with that.
    Last edited by ulli; 21st July 2011 at 16:15.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2011), PurpleLama (25th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

Here is your reading, Reirrac

Scorpio Ascendant, Uranus rising, 1st house:
    You have intensity and are rebellious, going your own way.
    MC Virgo, very hard working, scientific, precise in your work attitudes.

Your Gemini sun conjunct Venus in the 8th, and your Gemini moon in the 7th
    give you to ability to easily connect to others, diplomacy alternating with your Uranian tactlessness...
    Gemini means these connections don't always go to a deep level.

Since you also have 3 planets in the 10th house I suspect
    most of your relationships serve your chosen carreer...
    yet I also see a resistance to your work situation
    maybe you haven't quite found your true calling yet.
    You demand perfection at work, from yourself and the people you work with.
    Saturn square your sun brings loads of obstacles and hurdles,
    but you also have the ambition and determination to overcome those
    thus gaining in capacity as you grow older.
    Ultimately Saturn is the old grandfather sage, and you yourself strive for those qualities, seeking wisdom.
    Because of Uranus right on the Ascendant there is indication of the famous split personality
    that many Geminis suffer from: Uranus is the auto saboteur
    and being in Scorpio demands that the instinct body gets it's way.
    This can take you in a direction diametrically opposed to your strong mind planets in Gemini and Virgo.
    It takes hard work to catch that saboteur in time, as Uranus functions with such swiftness.

Then there is Neptune opposite your sun, and that can bring more of the same,
    Neptune being subversive...like flood waters creeping in through the floor boards...
    another form of self sabotage.
    Yet all these hurdles can and will be overcome, with the right attitude.

Sometimes difficult angles in the birth chart can act as catalysts for transformation,
    while a person born with easy planets ends up going nowhere,
    resting on their imaginary laurels for life.

So here I go again: study astrology!! even if you never practise it.
    Your intuition about people is strong, and your Virgo planets give you great analytical skills,
    although you must be on guard at all times about too fault finding, which that includes yourself.
    So stay on the path, but don't forget to stop sometimes to smell the roses.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2011), Reirrac (21st July 2011)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

here is your reading, Catsquotl

Asc in Sagittarius with Jupiter rising in the first: without looking further
    this is the chart of an indigo with a direct connection to the galactic center
    also called the Great Central sun.
    You have to find your mission, and it'd to do with guiding others through the shift.
    The sun in Aquarius in the 2nd house, probably money matters are never an issue,
    leaving you free to explore.
    You have traveled back in time to bring the vision of a better world, but it's important to be constructive
    about your vision and not destructive of what you are perceiving,
    even though many indigos are a bit rough in their aproach.
    The moon in Taurus ..in some cases makes people materialistic,
    but with saturn right next to it forming the conjunction, there is more of a deliberate self denial of such luxuries,
    and the end result a monk-like life of simplicity.
    Jupiter in the first, another factor of independent thinking and love for freedom and travel.
    Uranus in the 9th, in Libra, new ideas of a future society, where justice prevails.
    opposition Mars in Aries...here is a bit of an accident proneness...during travels.
    Mars here can make you too impulsive, and trip you up. It is possible to predict the times when danger lurks.
    Just as I can see here when in the past you were "hit" but such incidents, or accidents.
    The first such event happened when you were 8 1/2 years old. Then 1993 was a really crazy year.
    Emotionally 1999 was tough, with Neptune on your sun and Pluto on your Venus....
    But you got through it all, so far, and found Avalon. I'm not going to tell you when the next such event will occur,
    as you are going to learn how to make your own predictions.
    Just like a sailor would never set out to sail the oceans without a star map...
    Anyway, Aquarians are born astrologers.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

PurpleLama (25th September 2014)

17. Link to Post #189
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

hey ulli,

thanks a bunch! that was fun and interesting to read.

you were certainly right about developing a career as a slow, long term process

definitely right about the freedom loving, communicative, restlessness and mental stim. and the travel part.

lost me a little with the androgyny/bisexual bit, as i like to think of myself as...ahem...quite masculine

i have been to death's door and back a few times, so Pluto in the first house seems to make sense. and you're spot on about heart and circulatory issues.

overall this was pretty accurate. thanks again Ulli!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2011), PurpleLama (25th September 2014), ulli (21st July 2011)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

well, one can never tell these days...I have done a few thousand charts, and that Mars/Venus conjunction comes up quite a bit, and always with some sort of a gender attitude....falling in love in a headstrong way...
    But ultimately the person makes up their own mind about gender identity...thats just my opinion...
    I wasn't suggesting in any way that you were effeminate
    Mars in Aries is VERY masculine, and women born with that are often tomboys.
    So some guys born with it sometimes find relationships with women too complicated or demanding for their liking...
    looking for short cuts
    if you get my drift...no offense.
    I probably wouldn't have said anything if we had met face to face, as I have a good eye for other signals than just these numbers.
    Right now you must remember, you are faceless, as far as I'm concerned.
    Except I'm now looking at that avatar...if you want to be healthy, go easy on that bottle

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2011), PurpleLama (25th September 2014)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Thanks very much for the extra info . Coloured pencils on the shopping list lol.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohannaStarr For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2011), ulli (21st July 2011)

23. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

I am a bit pooped...enough for now,
    tomorrow will do 777, kamikaze and purple lama

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

777 (28th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2011), PurpleLama (22nd July 2011)

25. Link to Post #193
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Thank you Ulli,

1993 was definetly an rough year. Uncertain about 1999 though. I had just become a father then. So yeah i had to make a few adjustments then.
    Damn now you are forcing me to read up on astrology LOL.
    I do feel like a sailor without a map at times though

With Love
    Eelco

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2011), PurpleLama (25th September 2014), ulli (21st July 2011)

27. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)
    Thank you Ulli,

1993 was definetly an rough year. Uncertain about 1999 though. I had just become a father then. So yeah i had to make a few adjustments then.
    Damn now you are forcing me to read up on astrology LOL.
    I do feel like a sailor without a map at times though

With Love
    Eelco
    My son also had his first child when Pluto was conjunct his Venus.
    Remembering that Pluto does this only once every 250+ years...
    I think what it really was about was that he nearly lost his wife then,
    there were sevral emergencies just before she gave birth
    Pluto is the planet of extremes- all or nothing...
    Venus is the loved one,
    so the relief when all had turned out well in the end
    and they had an incredibly beautiful baby accounts for the highs and lows he went through...
    just as his Pluto Venus conjunction indicated.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2011)

29. Link to Post #195
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ulli rocks! and so does Astrology!

I've always been a bit skeptical of it, mostly because of newspapers touting astrology and horoscopes, and they were always so general and did not resonate with me at all.

This reading that Ulli did is very accurate. I am going through quite a bit of self discovery at the moment. This outlines me and it actually resonates with me. It really rehashes many of the issues that I have been dealing with and is a good reminder.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Reirrac; 21st July 2011 at 20:40.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reirrac For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2011), ulli (26th July 2011)

31. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

I'm getting ready to go to the beach for several days, where there is no Internet access.
    All those on the waiting list will have to wait a little longer...but I'm sure you'll survive.

Not so sure how I'm going to manage without my Internet, though.
    Maybe someone could start a thread about Avalon addiction....

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2011), Star (22nd July 2011), Tahi (24th July 2011)

33. Link to Post #197
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Ulli,

Have a wonderful r&r time..you deserve it....

Love & Light,
    Star

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Dear Ulli,

Thanks for the information you shared with me...was not aware of that and I love it! They use us secretly as Mrs. Nixon did I suppose.

Love & Light,
    Star

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2011), Ernie Nemeth (23rd July 2011)

35. Link to Post #198
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Hi everyone! Great thread Ulli!

While there is this break, I'd like to say a few things about astrology. Back in the mid eigthies, I was getting restless. There was trouble brewing on the homefront with a looming divorce just ahead. What I wanted to do with my life was pressing me more and more. I even went to a phychiatrist who said I might be one of the sanest people she'd ever met. In the midst of this turmoil a friend suggested I look into astrology. By this time I had given up on esoteric studies and was focussing on science once again. Something made me buy an astrology book despite my scepticism, and I was hooked. I taught myself how to cast charts and interpret them. After two or three years I moved on to Tarot, then I Ching. But astrology was my first lesson in unification theory, or The Law of One. There have been many more since.

I have a box full of astrology books and files of charts of friends and family somewhere I haven't looked at in twenty years. I found astrology very useful at the time to learn about myself and those around me. That helped me immensely. For me, it was the starting point of a new, more sophisticated investigation of the esoteric and the arcane arts. I never took science, the contemporary scientific model that is, seriously ever again.

I'm Pisces, Sag rising.

P.S. This is very intimate details being discussed here, of both weakness and strengths. Please be cautious.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2011), ulli (27th July 2011)

37. Link to Post #199
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Hi Ulli,

Great thread and great service of love you are offering to those here at Avalon. Would you please add my name and stats to your list of people waiting for their reading. You are valued and your time is very much appreciated. Have a super time at the beach!!

Born September 3/1947, Kelowna, B.C. Canada sometime around 9:00 AM
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2011), ulli (27th July 2011)

39. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

While soaking in the tropical ocean I got stung by a jelly fish...a Portuguese man-o'-war. This gave me a chance to test something I had read about here at Avalon, the healing properties of papaya (pawpaw).
    I can now confirm that this fruit is amazing.
    It took away the burn within minutes,
    and all redness was gone in under two hours.

I also got some orders on my regular work, (designing jewelry)
    which means I won't have as much time for Avalon.
    I will do charts as the spirit moves me,
    and in the order they appear on my list... but for now I'm swamped.

One more thing: I decided I won't be reading the chart for someone
    who hardly ever posts on the forum and who doesn't contribute in some way
    their own views on astrology,
    or at least some aspect of it.

I hold the view that life is about reciprocal maintenance,
    that each person has something to offer to society,
    no matter how humble.

While many plant seeds can hardly be distinguished from small pieces of rocks,
    and thus give no clue as to the potential shape of it's own being...say a rose...
    a birth chart can show a person's potential for constructive as well as destructive
    behavior...although it is up to the free will of each person in what manner to express or direct their activities, that follow impulses.

Considering their lives in the context of the long-term consequences
    of their actions and how these might be of benefit to themselves and others.

Astrology can be used to show people their own uniqueness, their gifts and talents.
    Once a person taps into their inner reserves, whether they be intellectual, or physical, they may discover a cornucopia effect...something like that dinner plate that always fills up or a wallet that never runs out of money.
    This is what we each can be, if only we believe in ourselves.

But the first thing is to know who we are, at this moment, then we can go forward and become the best we can be.

Even an astrology novice can learn and even do something for their fellow man,
    encouraging them to believe in themselves, despite some inevitable limitations.

At some level everyone is handicapped, but the worst handicaps are not necessarily physical, but are a low, deceitful, malicious and habitually self-serving character.

But with a positive application of astrology this is something that
    anyone can change, when they are ready, once they realize the benefits of true self expression, as directed by their cosmic potential.
    Last edited by ulli; 27th July 2011 at 15:06.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

astrid (27th July 2011), Calz (27th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (31st July 2011), Ernie Nemeth (28th July 2011), PurpleLama (27th July 2011), sandy (28th July 2011), ViralSpiral (28th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst 1 10 20 34 LastLast