+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 3 13 34 LastLast

Thread: Astrology as a "Know Yourself" tool

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,978 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: Astrology as a "Know Yourself" tool

Thanks Ulli take your time no rush. One astrologer told my chart was unusual and I had to call him back! Funny you mentioned capricorns I seem to make all my karma on Capricorn guys. They either end up long term best friends for me or my most dreaded relationships. My ex the father of my youngest drives me crazy. I was post natal bonkers after Rudy my son was born I'm only just recovering. Been on my own for four years now. Need to learn to love me and I thank him for that lesson at least. But he's a good dad! X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

ulli (17th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

Quote Posted by Lisab (here)
    Thanks Ulli take your time no rush. One astrologer told my chart was unusual and I had to call him back! Funny you mentioned capricorns I seem to make all my karma on Capricorn guys. They either end up long term best friends for me or my most dreaded relationships. My ex the father of my youngest drives me crazy. I was post natal bonkers after Rudy my son was born I'm only just recovering. Been on my own for four years now. Need to learn to love me and I thank him for that lesson at least. But he's a good dad! X
    they carry the world on their shoulders...worrying about where the kids' education money is going to come from...
    so they can't relax, ever.
    It's a Pisces woman's job to take them to those brief moments where they can let go of all their worries.

But if Pisces woman starts to clutter up Cap's world with any form of chaos Cap
    will run for the hills even though his natural loyalty tells him it is the wrong thing to do
    and that he will one day pay a hefty price.
    They need their order and structure or they can't operate.

Teaching astrology already to third graders and explaining what the other sign's most urgent needs are
    will change the world for the better.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Carmody (16th July 2011), Lisab (15th July 2011), Lunesoleil (22nd December 2020), Star (20th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lisab (here)
    Thanks for this Ulli. Here's my rather watery birthtime for you 10th march 1967 at 12.35 pm. Not very grounded and I tend to befuddle others too. Love n laughs Lisa x
    Lisa, please pm me your birth place.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Lisab (15th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Ulli,

glad to see you are now doing this. May I also have a read. I will send you in pm my stats. thanks

peace
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 times in 292 posts

Wow...I find this thread amazingly interesting. Admittedly, I don't know much about it - and its been a great eye opener. You guys are very informative! And cool! I've never even heard of birth charts till now. O_o

Ulli, I'd also like to send you my date of birth...(I saw I've got a twin date of birth-er in here so cool!)...I hope its ok and you are not been overwhelmed with requests. Please let me know if I've sent all the right info...!

Thank you greatly!

~ Without a rich heart, wealth is an ugly beggar. ~

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Flasky For This Post:

ulli (17th July 2011)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Excellent thread, Ulli !!
    Count me in.

Pming details....

I have had a few charts done, and dabbled a little also, but not at any great depth.

Blessings,

A
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

11. The Following User Says Thank You to astrid For This Post:

ulli (17th July 2011)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Thunder
    Ascendant Aquarius: innovative, clever, original
    Sun in Cancer...5th house...the caring motherly playboy
    Moon in Scorpio in the 8th...very psychic, but often feelings are repressed because of fears...needs to get in touch with your feelings when responding to others
    Mercury in Cancer in the 6th...security conscious but also health and healing oriented.
    Venus in Gemini in the fourth...lots of friendships, gets along easily with women in general ...actually with everybody, but very attached to parents and roots.Mars in Virgo in the 7th...workaholic, likes to work with buddies
    Jupiter in Virgo in the seventh...more of the same...great attention to detailSaturn in Virgo in the seventh...ok a bit much Virgo here so be careful not to pick on every little flaw in your partner
    Uranus in Scorpio in the 9th...travels unexpectedly...surprises happen when away...loves to explore mystery (we KNOW that)
    Neptune in Sag opposite Venus
    you idealize your women then get disappointed when they turn out to be human
    Pluto in Libra in the 8th...very perceptive about people as well as psychic abilities...maybe a good inheritance? (shouldnt say that here or they'll hound you for your money...I can always delete this later)

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Star (20th July 2011), thunder24 (16th July 2011)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flasky (here)
    Wow...I find this thread amazingly interesting. Admittedly, I don't know much about it - and its been a great eye opener. You guys are very informative! And cool! I've never even heard of birth charts till now. O_o

Ulli, I'd also like to send you my date of birth...(I saw I've got a twin date of birth-er in here so cool!)...I hope its ok and you are not been overwhelmed with requests. Please let me know if I've sent all the right info...!

Thank you greatly!
    if you have an astro twin (not only same day, but also same month and YEAR) I urge you to become friends and compare events...
    astro twins are hard to find...
    yet they can teach you about what you can't face in yourself.
    No better way to learn about projections than with an astro twin.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Flasky (15th July 2011), Lisab (16th July 2011), Star (20th July 2011)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

Thank you greatly!
    if you have an astro twin (not only same day, but also same month and YEAR) I urge you to become friends and compare events...
    astro twins are hard to find...
    yet they can teach you about what you can't face in yourself.
    No better way to learn about projections than with an astro twin.
    Erm well, not really twin twin --- different year but same day number and month. Still good enough?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Flasky For This Post:

Star (20th July 2011)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

all the other planets could be in totally different places...so not quite the same.

When people find a real astro twin, they discover they drive the same model car, have the same color walls, have the same speech defect...love the same pets, give them the same names...
    totally amazing...

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

astrid (16th July 2011), Caren (16th July 2011), Flasky (16th July 2011), Star (20th July 2011)

20. Link to Post #51
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Ulli,

That pretty much hit the nail on the head, thankyou for doing this. One question if its alright with you.
    why did you bold some of the words;
    Are these like major in depth, almost set in stone, that my chart reads because of certain positions?

Me into mystery, no, never...thanks

peace
    Last edited by thunder24; 16th July 2011 at 00:15.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

21. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

ulli (17th July 2011)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

WOW! So seriously like twins....that is so cool. Aw I missed out

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Flasky For This Post:

ulli (17th July 2011)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Thank you greatly!
    Flasky

Your ascendant is in Sagittarius (freedom and outdoor loving)
    Sun in Libra at the Midheaven...travel work...but people oriented
    Moon in Aries...willful, especially during early school years...still quite impulsive... which your Libra sun is not too happy about as Libra wants to avoid making mistakes at all cost.
    Mercury in Libra in the 9th...eternal student, loves to explore, debate.
    Venus in Sagittarius in the 11th.. lots of friends, although has hard time making commitments, always looking for a more perfect partner
    Mars in Libra in the 9th...interested in law and justice...fights for the downtrodden
    Jupiter in Cancer in 7th... indicates caring partner...yet due to an independent streak you may terminate your partnerships...
    did you recently dump someone? There was an angle there.
    Saturn Neptune Cap 1st house: Ambitious, creative, methodical...all inspiration is instantly grounded, (possibly via lectures? moon in the third house)
    Pluto in Scorpio in the 10th house: Carreer prospects are quite high, dynamic personality.

If you want to know how to find out more you can take any of these terms such as "Pluto in Scorpio", or "Pluto in the 10th house" and google them...there is endless material ...different astrologers have written their descriptions of these aspects, all for free.
    Long live the www.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    Ulli,

That pretty much hit the nail on the head, thankyou for doing this. One question if its alright with you.
    why did you bold some of the words;
    Are these like major in depth, almost set in stone, that my chart reads because of certain positions?

Me into mystery, no, never...thanks

peace
    That's right, because these were repeat factors, therefore those traits stood out more. Glad you liked it, Thunder.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Flasky (16th July 2011), thunder24 (16th July 2011)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Flasky

Your ascendant is in Sagittarius (freedom and outdoor loving)
    Sun in Libra at the Midheaven...travel work...but people oriented
    Moon in Aries...willful, especially during early school years...still quite impulsive... which your Libra sun is not too happy about as Libra wants to avoid making mistakes at all cost.
    Mercury in Libra in the 9th...eternal student, loves to explore, debate.
    Venus in Sagittarius in the 11th.. lots of friends, although has hard time making commitments, always looking for a more perfect partner
    Mars in Libra in the 9th...interested in law and justice...fights for the downtrodden
    Jupiter in Cancer in 7th... indicates caring partner...yet due to an independent streak you may terminate your partnerships...
    did you recently dump someone? There was an angle there.
    Saturn Neptune Cap 1st house: Ambitious, creative, methodical...all inspiration is instantly grounded, (possibly via lectures? moon in the third house)
    Pluto in Scorpio in the 10th house: Carreer prospects are quite high, dynamic personality.

If you want to know how to find out more you can take any of these terms such as "Pluto in Scorpio", or "Pluto in the 10th house" and google them...there is endless material ...different astrologers have written their descriptions of these aspects, all for free.
    Long live the www.
    Thank you so much Ulli - I will check that site you suggest for further curiosities...

"Jupiter in Cancer in 7th... indicates caring partner...yet due to an independent streak you may terminate your partnerships...did you recently dump someone? There was an angle there."

Yes, about 7 month or so I did end my relationship --- but not so much as I wanted to be independent from him but because it was getting abusive - his 'caring partner' attributes took an overly obsessive twist. It was a massive move on my part, was still very much in love - I had to fall really low to see his true colors and able to find the strength to walk away.

Hm, perhaps that is what is referred to 'independent streak'?

I wonder why you asked - what does the 'angle' that you saw mean?

Overall...I think it is accurate - its a bit weird reading about yourself, haha, I wonder if anyone feels the same on that.

Thank you Ulli

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Flasky For This Post:

Star (20th July 2011)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

what I saw was that Saturn is in Libra this year, and earlier was making a right angle to your Jupiter in Cancer...Libra and Cancer are at right angles to each other.
    So when Saturn is making a right angle to a planet one has in the 7th house (7th house means partners) usually something cools off (Saturn is an icy cold planet) and since you are Libra this year and next year is a restrictive, sad and lonely time in your life. But this energy could be used as building something longterm that will bear fruit later when Saturn leaves Libra. Saturn governs patience as well as careful planning.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Flasky (16th July 2011), Star (20th July 2011)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    Excellent thread, Ulli !!
    Count me in.

Pming details....

I have had a few charts done, and dabbled a little also, but not at any great depth.

Blessings,

A
    Astrid

you are currently in shift mode.
    Uranus transiting opposite your Sun and Mercury, so for you these really are times of change...
    Also Pluto square your Sun and Mercury. Losses??
    when I first saw your chart and those 4 planets in the 12th house I went wow...are you of this world at all?
    Looking more closely I thought maybe you live on a tiny desert island, or run a canteen in a hospital,
    or even prison...feeding people, yet away from the normal 3 D world...maybe some institution where time stood still...

Moon, Venus, Mars and Neptune in Scorpio...more watery sensitive stuff...in the first house, you are in an authority position
    making decisions on behalf of others...Saturn in Pisces, taking on ever more burdens, nothing is too much for you...
    nearly at martyrdom level.
    What about your health right now? Please take good care of yourself.
    Jupiter in Cancer...more caregiving here...
    Strong premonition dreams, dreams in technicolour...battles with demons to protect the world at a very high level of spiritual combat.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

astrid (16th July 2011), Ernie Nemeth (22nd July 2011), Star (20th July 2011)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

what I saw was that Saturn is in Libra this year, and earlier was making a right angle to your Jupiter in Cancer...Libra and Cancer are at right angles to each other.
    So when Saturn is making a right angle to a planet one has in the 7th house (7th house means partners) usually something cools off (Saturn is an icy cold planet) and since you are Libra this year and next year is a restrictive, sad and lonely time in your life. But this energy could be used as building something longterm that will bear fruit later when Saturn leaves Libra. Saturn governs patience as well as careful planning.
    Ah...that sounds....great lol - oh well!

Thank you

Update

Oh I just realized you didn't really list any site in particular, lol I am so blind...Alright, bit of adventuring in the www - here I go!
    Last edited by Flasky; 16th July 2011 at 01:59.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Flasky For This Post:

ulli (17th July 2011)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

The 12th house thing is pretty curious,
    i'm still getting to the bottom of that myself,
    as for being of this world, i tend to think not.
    I certainly have had a VERY hard time making sense of it here, fitting in, things like the monetary system i still don't get.

But strangely enough i always have enough to do what i have to do,
    so i just have faith now that all will be sorted for me to do my job here.

My heath is good, i NEVER get even a cold,
    i have a pretty strong immune and healing capacity.
    First i worked pretty hard to heal thine self, then others around me,
    and these days i'm more working as planet and cosmic cleaner.

Yes i feed who ever needs feeding, have a few projects on the go,
    with growing organics, and giving away seedlings so people can get back food gardening.
    And my home is my scared space, i very much isolate myself from 3D for the most part.

One of my downfalls is i take on too much, and spread myself too thin,
    but i'm getting better that saying no.

For sure this is "the time" that im here for,
    all those years of early trauma and waiting around,
    are now turning out to be worth riding out.

Had many big battles with some seriously dark and big entities, yes,
    once i got knocked off my chair and pinned to the ground when trying to remove an entity from another person.
    I was like "cool" , i called in my helpers and saw this battle play out over my head. Another time i had a dragon visitor, very interesting story that one.
    I think now, this has all just part of the initiation for me here,
    ( along with the abusive religious family, and partners).

The losses bit, i just dodged a bullet with the bank and my house,
    i managed to keep control of it, and sell it myself.
    Was a loss on one hand, but now i'm more free to focus on the important tasks at hand.

What i have found is even the most dire events, soon turn out to be the greatest blessings.

Awesome read Ulli , spot on!!
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Carmody (16th July 2011), Ernie Nemeth (22nd July 2011), pickle (16th July 2011), PurpleLama (25th September 2014), Star (20th July 2011), ulli (16th July 2011)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

all the other planets could be in totally different places...so not quite the same.

When people find a real astro twin, they discover they drive the same model car, have the same color walls, have the same speech defect...love the same pets, give them the same names...
    totally amazing...
    Yes.... as you know (ulli has my exact birth info), I have a extremely well known person as my astro twin. Hours apart. I apparently have the more potent alignments, due to those few hours difference. Our lives and the given flow has been quite similar.

When their fame was peaking the energy levels were so high, that I was getting something out of it, it seemed. Thus the idea of pagan celebrations masquerading as Christan celebrations IS a big deal. Very much so. Energetic misplacement and theft, at the minimum.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th July 2011 at 02:08.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Circles of TRUTH (5th August 2011), SHAPE (16th July 2011), ulli (16th July 2011)

38. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Ah...that sounds....great lol - oh well!

Thank you

Update

Oh I just realized you didn't really list any site in particular, lol I am so blind...Alright, bit of adventuring in the www - here I go!
    I thought I mentioned astro.com
    here is the link

www.astro.com

I have to get some rest now.
    Hopefully will find a couple of hours tomorrow, as there are a few more people in line.
    I was hoping for a bit more dialogue, discusssion, questions, challenges, everyone chipping in.
    I guess one has to digest first before one can formulate questions.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Flasky (16th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 3 13 34 LastLast