+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 1 6 16 34 LastLast

Thread: Astrology as a "Know Yourself" tool

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

Default Re: Astrology as a "Know Yourself" tool

Belle's chart:
    first thing that jumped at me: Leo with a strong Scorpio factor, not only the Scorpio Acs., but also Pluto, the ruler of Scorpio, conjunct your sun in the 10th house. and opposite your moon in Aquarius in the 4th.
    With that much capacity to your name..., your life is best lived if you are in a leadership position.
    Your friends and aquantances are also natural leaders....you get your advice from people who have been there, done that...
    You also have a Venus Mercury conjunction in Virgo...although you can see people's flaws you are careful not to criticize them openly, venus there makes you diplomatic...so that could also contribute to having a successful carreer
    the conflict you experience is to do with your Moon in the 4th house...rebellious towards your roots, yet reluctant to cut that umbilical cord.
    Mars in Cancer in the 9th also brings some tension, while being a homebuddy, yet there are strong impulses to get on a plane and far far away...

emotionally well controlled, (Pluto opp Moon) sometimes impatient...(Jupiter square Mars and Uranus) sensitive (Jupiter opp. Neptune...also Neptune in the 12th house)
    There were difficulties in your life beginning at the end of Nov 2008...2009 was really a tough year...did you lose a close friend, or loved relative?Things are much better now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

PurpleLama (25th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks

Spaceyman
    Scorpio Asc with Saturn conjunction...intense, aloof, controlling, strong physical urges which you know how to control (most of the time)
    Sun conjunct Uranus in Sagittarius...fiercely independent, always going your own way...inventive, humanitarian.
    Full second house: money finds you easily yet you are also very generous with it, knowing there will always be more.
    Moon -Pluto conjunction in Scorpio in the 12th house: ...very secretive, keeping your emotions under wraps. but also strong psychic and telepathic abilities.
    Mars in Libra in the 11th house: you fight for the underpriviledged, your buddies are mostly males...street-wise.

Things must have been really rough during the first week in March of this year.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Spacyman (19th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Ulli, thanks so much for the reading...it is absolutely correct! Amazing! I can't believe how spot on you are with my personality and the "ying/yang" of feelings and actions.

Beginning November, 2008 through 2009 we almost lost our home to foreclosure, husband had quadruple bypass and had come very close to death, 2 relatives died and more....2010 was a good year, but this year has been another hell like 2008/2009, though I am at peace through all the **** that is going on.

I'd love to know much more about astrology. Where would you recommend I start?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Belle For This Post:

ulli (17th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

fosselovelight:

Asc Gemini: communicative, gullible.
    Sun Jupiter conjunction in Pisces in the 8th: very very sensitive, can be invaded easily by entities unless has up strong protection shield.
    (hey, how about exchanging some of your experiences with Omniverse?)
    Moon I'n not sure of...if your birth hour was 2 minutes sooner than the time you gave me your Moon would be in Leo, 2 minutes later in Virgo.
    The difference here would be considerable because of your health issues: a Virgo moon could add to the 3 factors in your 6th house which rules health matters)
    Mercury in Pisces in the 10th Venus in Pisces in the 9th, Neptune in Cap in the 7th...so much water...even your partners could be watery Piscean types...very artistic, at the least.
    I'm concerned about your sixth house, (health) the sign is Sagittarius, and Uranus, Mars and Saturn were all in there, which could indicate health stuff being your main problem in life.
    The period that Pluto passed through there is thank god over, but it could have made your teen years hell.
    Trouble began already in 1997, but when Pluto was conjunct your Mars during the first 4 months of 2000, things went a bit out of control.
    Then in March of 2004 there were some major changes, also not an easy period to have to live through.
    Things are sooo much better now.

Carmody shared a really great website, which is free and you might want to bookmark where you can keep tabs on planetary transits.

www.new-astrology.com

I was wondering if you studied any of the healing arts, as a result of your 6th house placings.

With Pluto currently hopping over your 7th house Neptune you might be getting settled into a new relationship...or at least, if already settled, relationship factors are on the top of your priority list now.

Your teen years must have made you stronger, since you are now here at Avalon. I want to congratulate you for your survival skills.
    I honestly think your future looks quite bright now...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

fosselovelight (18th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    Ulli, thanks so much for the reading...it is absolutely correct! Amazing! I can't believe how spot on you are with my personality and the "ying/yang" of feelings and actions.

Beginning November, 2008 through 2009 we almost lost our home to foreclosure, husband had quadruple bypass and had come very close to death, 2 relatives died and more....2010 was a good year, but this year has been another hell like 2008/2009, though I am at peace through all the **** that is going on.

I started with Linda Goodman's books, then Liz Greene's, before even learning how to set up charts.
    I trust that the web is the greatest tool there is, just write astrology for beginners, and then let your intuition guide you to the websites that were designed just for you.. then start reading.
    Compare what you learn there to the facts, and trust the process, it gets easier the more time you spend investigating.
    ...your family members are the people you know best..
    in the post just above this one I quoted a great link, supplied earlier by Carmody.
    You can get a really good analysis of the charts you want to learn about right there.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Belle (17th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Carmody shared this link yesterday...having explained the energies of a Venus Neptune trine.

I only now got around to listening to it...
    total chill-out stuff....
    ambient music lovers would like this, so here it is again...
    over 7 minutes of cool music.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Carmody (30th July 2011), fosselovelight (18th July 2011), SHAPE (20th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

hanks so much for the chart Ulli you were right about so many things i am amazed how exact astrology can be sometimes,i just moved two months ago so that wont be happening again anytime soon hopefully,and if it did i wouldnt be able to move back to any parents cause they live overseas and i am in the USA been here for the last 13 years,not going anywhere because my son is here and we both need each other,he is my emotional anchor ,about the internet there is nowhere else i can cut my expnenses at this point so as much as i hate doing this today is my last day that i will be able to go online from hime,i have to do this but hopefully will be a temporary thing and one way or another i am looking at this change as a good thing for myself,i would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all my avalonian friends and i will miss many of you ,it will be a bit painfull at first but i have dealt with pain my whole life and this wont take me down i am a fighter always been struggles come and go its part of life,once again thanks you Ulli i really appreciate it,to my avalon family i wont be around much anymore today is my last day here,i will be back someday if at goes right at some point,keep the chin up and keep the fight strong folks,eventually the scale will tip in our favor and then its only a matter of time,i love you all i really do places like these helped me keep me inner balance and not lose my sanity i salute you all!!

Vini
    Last edited by Arpheus; 17th July 2011 at 19:15.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

fosselovelight (18th July 2011), Lisab (25th July 2011), phimonic (18th July 2011), ulli (17th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Vini,
    I wish you all the best, I'm sure you'll be dropping by to say hi quite often,
    and please let us know when you need help.
    Even if we can just send strong energy waves, you will get the goodies somehow.
    Take care.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

I will take all the positive vibes you guys can send me way thats for sure,thank you Ulli you helped me a lot trust me thanks !
    Last edited by Arpheus; 17th July 2011 at 19:37.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

fosselovelight (18th July 2011), ulli (17th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

There was once a very active and inspiring astrology forum on yahoogroups...and one of the greatest contributers (amongst many others) was Sandy Hughes.
    I just found one of her several websites...very colourful stuff...
    her style is quite different from mine, but I think would appeal to many of the ladies here.

Here is a list of astrology books for beginners, as recommended by Sandy:

http://www.aquarianzone.net/bkastess.html

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Belle (here)

Here is a nice website and very clear in layout. I just googled "Venus Mercury conjunction"
    which is one of your planetary features, and again this great website came up.
    With a lot more detail than I gave you.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/m...usaspects.html

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

23. Link to Post #112
    France Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Ulli! thank you for taking the time to work out my chart. everything you have written is completely relevant. I will definitely check out that link.
    Thank you again.

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    fosselovelight:

Asc Gemini: communicative, gullible.
    Sun Jupiter conjunction in Pisces in the 8th: very very sensitive, can be invaded easily by entities unless has up strong protection shield.
    (hey, how about exchanging some of your experiences with Omniverse?)
    Moon I'n not sure of...if your birth hour was 2 minutes sooner than the time you gave me your Moon would be in Leo, 2 minutes later in Virgo.
    The difference here would be considerable because of your health issues: a Virgo moon could add to the 3 factors in your 6th house which rules health matters)
    Mercury in Pisces in the 10th Venus in Pisces in the 9th, Neptune in Cap in the 7th...so much water...even your partners could be watery Piscean types...very artistic, at the least.
    I'm concerned about your sixth house, (health) the sign is Sagittarius, and Uranus, Mars and Saturn were all in there, which could indicate health stuff being your main problem in life.
    The period that Pluto passed through there is thank god over, but it could have made your teen years hell.
    Trouble began already in 1997, but when Pluto was conjunct your Mars during the first 4 months of 2000, things went a bit out of control.
    Then in March of 2004 there were some major changes, also not an easy period to have to live through.
    Things are sooo much better now.

Carmody shared a really great website, which is free and you might want to bookmark where you can keep tabs on planetary transits.

www.new-astrology.com

I was wondering if you studied any of the healing arts, as a result of your 6th house placings.

With Pluto currently hopping over your 7th house Neptune you might be getting settled into a new relationship...or at least, if already settled, relationship factors are on the top of your priority list now.

Your teen years must have made you stronger, since you are now here at Avalon. I want to congratulate you for your survival skills.
    I honestly think your future looks quite bright now...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to fosselovelight For This Post:

ulli (18th July 2011)

25. Link to Post #113
    France Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Arpheus

Thank you for sharing your current experience. I know it must not be easy, sending you positive vibes and love.

Quote Posted by Arpheus (here)
    I will take all the positive vibes you guys can send me way thats for sure,thank you Ulli you helped me a lot trust me thanks !

26. The Following User Says Thank You to fosselovelight For This Post:

ulli (18th July 2011)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

I always wake up these days around 2 am and can't sleep, so got my ipad and start searching for something to share on this thread.
    This page below transported me....
    About an astrologer who owned an occult book store on Lexington Avenue in N.Y. City...and who gave classes there.
    Just the image of rooms lined with books from floor to ceiling reminds me of another life...
    the search was so much more sensual then, which appealed to my moon in Taurus.
    Now having universal knowledge under my fingertips...no more books...just endless websites...it is truly fantastic, and appeals to my Mercury in Aquarius...

Nevertheless, something is missing....
    So reading this page, you'll understand what I mean.

http://solsticepoint.com/astrologers...al/masonz.html

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

This huge data bank at www.astro.com has the charts not only of thousands of famous people but also of countries and even of earth quakes.

I don't know how many of you are familiar with chart wheels, and how to read the planets symbols, the symbols for the signs, and the lines that mark the angles...red lines mark right angles and oppositions, while the blue lines mark trines and sextiles.

Here is the chart wheel for the moment of the Haiti earthquake.
    At the time Saturn and Pluto were are right angles with the moon and Mercury joining Pluto, meanwhile Mars was opposite the Jupiter Neptune conjunction.

This was obviously a very stressful moment for our solar system.
    The main question is whether this was just a natural event, or whether the planetary stresses were filtered through the consciousness of millions of stressed Haitians, who then projected their inner chaos onto their outer reality, or whether it was nudged along by HAARP weather technologies, which used the planetary alignment as their cover.http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/...rthquake_Haiti

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Violet (15th November 2014), Wings (18th July 2011)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

There have been over 2000 views of this thread...which is why I keep going, sharing stuff.

But I have to say, I'm surprised at how little participation there has been recently...
    Apart from a long line of chart requests which came straight to my PM box, and which I will now continue to work on, as promised.
    Can't we at least chat a bit about the 12 sunsigns?
    Surely everyone has some ideas to offer.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Here is your reading, Phimonic,

You are self confident, comfortable with public appearances, have musical abilities.
    You expect your work to be adventurous, and to produce immediate results.
    You are interested in anything foreign, people, cultures, travel, in other words: you are a seeker.
    You become bored quite easily.

You get on great with women, and have many women friends.

You will always have a hard time saving money, it takes conscious effort.

Early childhood education was quite strict, some obstacles there...maybe also difficulties with (older?) siblings...
    Parent relationship also intense.

Your greatest surprises will come via your children, and also your greatest inspiration.

Normally I don't bother telling Aries about their past as they are so action oriented that their memories don't function too well, but you may remember the last week of August of 2010...

that was a rough ride, which made you depressed.

Things are so much better now, although for the next few weeks your energy body becomes even more electric, and might affect your computers...
    so back up your hard drive.

And let me repeat one more time: keep an eye on those spending impulses.
    Shorten your Christmas shopping list.
    Last edited by ulli; 18th July 2011 at 14:36.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Here is your reading, 7eagle14:

although your birthchart is one of the most harmonious I have seen in ages, with great potential careerwise
    yet I'm seeing you going through quite an upheaval right at this moment. There are several planets lined up causing stresses all at the same time, and the most afflicted planet is your Moon... which is in Cancer in the 7th house.
    The moon governs our relationships with our mothers, and you were born with a Pluto/ Moon square, so there could have been a love hate thing going on all your life. Then you also have the moon in the seventh house (partnership) and wanted to find a partner who was your mum at her best
    and this is now being tested.
    The other transit that's going on right now is Saturn sitting right on the degree of your birth Pluto, which was in the 10th house (carreer)
    so there could be some changes at work that you weren't quite prepared for.

You are an extremely hardworking person, and will always have a great carreer. Whatever is happening now, once you have adapted to it will bring you to an even better space, just drop those Cancerian fears and start trusting your lucky stars.
    Do not feel overwhelmed right now, as all of this shall pass soon, and you will find yourself in exactly the place where you always wanted to be, but didn't have the guts to go voluntarily.
    So life is doing it for you...everything will be ok.
    Your two planets in your seventh house indicate two major relationships in your life.

There is much happiness still in store for you, even if it doesn't look like that now.
    Sorry to have to be the bringer of such news...if you have further questions
    please bring them here and some of the others can perhaps give you a second opinion.
    Last edited by ulli; 18th July 2011 at 15:07.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

7eagle14 (19th July 2011), PurpleLama (25th September 2014)

37. Link to Post #119
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Here is some homework, in case anyone is interested.
    Rupert Murdoch was born March11th, 1931 in Melbourne, Australia at 11:55 pm.
    .... well Pluto transiting his ascendant would be the big kicker at the moment, I think.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Wings For This Post:

ulli (18th July 2011)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Here is your reading Red_rose

Asc Libra, Midheaven Leo
    Sun in Sagittarius is the 2nd house: idealistic, yet love your stuff...will never have too many money worries.
    Moon in Aquarius in the 4th: You LOVE your parents even though you may be a handful as a daughter, due to the square with Uranus and Mercury
    Mercury in Scorpio in the second: detective mind, sometimes quite psychic, very intuitive due to the conjunction with Uranus, you know EVERYTHINK, gurl!!
    Venus (hope you are sitting down) your Venus is afflicted due to a square from Saturn. There are two factors here against forming a happy love relationship: Venus being in Sagittarius means you can't commit, as the grass is always greener on the other side and the square from saturn means you don't really trust anyone, and thus keep you distance...yet thinking the "nobody loves me" wail.
    Mars in Virgo, 10th house: you are a dedicated work horse who will continuously strive to perfect your art.
    Jupiter in Virgo in the 10th adds even more emphasis to the above, and brings openings and plenty of success.
    Saturn in Virgo in the 11th...you see the council of wise and mature friends and are a loyal friend yourself.
    Uranus in Scorpio in the 2nd house square your moon which is in aquarius: this also can cause sudden mood swings which has others quite perplexed, although your family know and accept you and that's where you feel safest.
    Pluto in Libra in the 12th: premonition dreams, strong psychic ability.
    Your toughest year was 2007, especially October. Also July of 1997 was very difficult.
    Your carreer will really take off by April 2012,
    so if you don't have a website already I recommend that you get yourself one....make it beautiful and you will do extremely well.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

red_rose (18th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 1 6 16 34 LastLast