+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Illuminati card game

1. Link to Post #21
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: The Illuminati card game

Hi 13th warrior,I will join Ilie's response and say that before things happen we are ignorants but after they occur there is this undeniable (what we can mistakenly call)...'Synchronicity'. I do not quite follow your line of reasoning here.the definition to paranoia (via Exepedia) is :

Quote "Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. Historically, this characterization was used to describe any delusional state."
    I can get it if you say that games like this and whats behind it are meant to spread fear,although I would advice not to let it do that to you by knowing that there are some equations missing in their substandard planning ..but you can see for yourself that it is not delusional,but real fact.the game was released in the '90 and many of the details of the game are suspiciously identical to Things that happen in our time,knowing that the Illuminati's tendency is to inform (even if its by hidden clues) before they implement (so maybe only the wise few will be able to notice...or so that they can comply to the laws of the universe,or it can be part of an energetic ritual,or who knows why),but its worth to check it out,as part of our search for the truth.

Mountain_jim,I liked what you wrote about "not believing anything, but not ruling anything out" and I think it has a relevence to 13th warrior's comment.

Quote Originally posted by Ilie: "So if those cards are indeed from before 2001, this is pretty compelling evidence that there is an agenda and much of it is "on schedule".
    Yes.It seems like their strange habbit of implanting clues provide us with clear proof that A-they exist B- they hold an agenda that is not to the best of the earth and its inhabitants,they not only hold it,but they execute it.not nice

Many of those indications are also implanted in Holywood movies.of course,we only know about it afterwords,a few examples are -

The movie "knowing" with Nicholas Cage that came out in 2009 and clearly displays a scene of a news broadcast about the oil explosion in the golf of mexico (some say that the movie relate to the exact date that has actually happend,20 of april minus one year)

This part was already posted by another member in the forum,a brilliant monologue by Jack Nicholson from "Easy rider" (1969) about ufo's and the government,very precise if you ask me

"People are so deeply asleep"... very accurate analogy of 'the system' in 'My dinner with Andre' (1981)

leading clues are everywhere,the fact is we only can see it afterwards and not beforehands.and they know it.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 20th July 2011 at 20:19.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Calz (4th October 2011), DNA (5th October 2011), Lord Sidious (20th July 2011), noprophet (5th October 2011), Siegfried The 7 (4th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Hi Limor,

There are a few things that just don't add up with these cards:
    The cards were suposed to be created in the mid 80's but a lot of the images appear to be more modern illustrations, esp. the computers.
    The cards don't seem to lend themself to any actual type game play.
    Some of the cards have power and resistance type values; to my knowledge these types of games hadn't appeared until the card game "Magic The Gathering" which came out in the early 90's

So, it appears to me that this card game has been given some type of legitimacy only as a stategy to feed people false information that only serves as a distraction to ocupy peoples time; as it is now doing to me so, i will be done commenting on this matter after i've completed this post.

I will concur that some of these cards were created in a "Garbage Pail Kids" type fashion with a nod to the Illuminati but, i don't believe that a legitimate card game was ever created for play by the Illuminati or any world controlling group.

I think this card game thing should only be viewed as a novelty and nothing more...there is really nothing of value that can be learn from this game other than peoples willingness to give attention to such things.

As promised i am done...carry on if you will...

Regards
    Last edited by 13th Warrior; 20th July 2011 at 20:07. Reason: spelling and grammer
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

DNA (5th October 2011), Rich (19th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Retired
    Thanks

I greatly respect your view and attitude 13th Wariror.I have learned about this game two years ago and paid little attention to it up till now (Japan disaster brought it back to headlines),I thought that its another aspect to the general inquiry about the Illuminati way of thinking.

to me personally it does not spark any fear,but I can totally understand the negative and redundant vibrations that it leaves us with.
    although I write about it here I agree that we should not put a lot of weight on the cards (that indeed were released on the '90 and the first version of the game on the '80,it is very easy to prove,what you see on the internet are the newest editions (copies),like in every other game,it is even translated to germen)

I hope that we will not dwell on it much more.I will only say that if anyone wants to find more they now have the chance to be recruited between the very few at the top (new opportunities are opening everyday,what do we know...!)

just simply consider, on what side of the 'karma' you want to be when submitting your application and also that you might find yourself looking at things from a very different angle not much longer from now...

Last edited by Limor Wolf; 20th July 2011 at 20:26.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Calz (4th October 2011), DNA (5th October 2011), Lord Sidious (21st July 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Nicely produced video!

I'm not allowed to talk about it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

DNA (5th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    Retired
    Thanks

Than Keep your silent

But throw us a clue,hey ?!
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 20th July 2011 at 20:56.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

DNA (5th October 2011), Lord Sidious (21st July 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Than Keep your silent

But give us a clue,hey ?!
    Bound is boatless man...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

DNA (5th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Just managed to get myself a pack of this game... intriguing to say the least ...

Bumped into this one!!

Bearing in mind Obama came into the scene in 2009 ish...

The cards were I believe made up in 1995 ... !

Hmmmmm... Backlash??!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Apofay (4th October 2011), DNA (5th October 2011), Jay (4th October 2011), Limor Wolf (5th October 2011), Siegfried The 7 (4th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

wow Viking... interesting. Are the cards in sequence?
    Maybe post your findings with the cards as things appear (if you know what I mean)..

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jay For This Post:

DNA (5th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

No not in sequence.... but in lots of little packs... hadn't realized that there were so many!! 576!! ha ha just realized = 18 !

Anyway yes I'll keep you informed ... aklso found one that look distinctevely like Micheal Jackson ...

'Resistance is useless'!! ... hmmm ...well we all know he resisted the ptb!!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

DNA (5th October 2011), Gardener (24th October 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Siegfried The 7's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Just managed to get myself a pack of this game... intriguing to say the least ...

Bumped into this one!!

Bearing in mind Obama came into the scene in 2009 ish...

The cards were I believe made up in 1995 ... !

Hmmmmm... Backlash??!

viking
    I find the backlash card very interesting especially being that there were two movies in particular that were released in 2008 prior to Obama becoming president that could have been psy ops. In both films African American men hold leadership positions and are responsible for being shady and manipulative. Could it all have been set up to influence the start of something?

Street Kings: This reminds me of the situation coming together on Eric Holder. Powerful imagery to show the bad guy(an African American) as played by Forest Whitaker killed at the top of the stairs, dropping to his knees as the tormented guy(a Caucasian) begins to walk up the stairs.

Wanted: Another African American in a leadership role who turns out to be dishonest and has to be taken out. In the end the main character says he has to take back his life etc. Low and behold later Obama would become president and Tea Party's rally cry would later come to be "Take back America". Coincidence? Listen to what's said in the trailer...

I really find that backlash card interesting because people had much hope for the future and suddenly everything went bad and now there is more and more racial tensions being placed on the people here through media. It seems to come almost daily now. I wonder was the Obama presidency set up to be the starting point of something else as I hear more and more nazi related news, views, etc. Just makes you wonder sometime are your thoughts your own or are you being influenced and manipulated to feel certain things.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Siegfried The 7 For This Post:

DNA (5th October 2011), Eric J (Viking) (7th November 2011), Limor Wolf (5th October 2011), muxfolder (8th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #31
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

I used to read alot of Steve Jackson's D&D Adventure boosk when I was younger, and always meant to buy this card game when I found out about it a few years back.

Great thread guys.

PVM
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

Avocadess (5th October 2011), DNA (5th October 2011), Limor Wolf (5th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

I'm in game development and considering doing a Facebook game using the Illuminati brand name. I really loved that card game. It was very well balanced. I even saw a nerd fist fight break out over a game of Illuminati back in 1989. I was controlling the Men in Black and the Feminists at the time.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Avocadess (5th October 2011), DNA (5th October 2011), Gardener (24th October 2015), Positive Vibe Merchant (5th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 425 posts

Amazing. I actually met Steve Jackson's partner (or some such) back around '91 -- after their offices had already been raided -- and visited the building where they did Steve Jackson Games and also the guy's home. I can't remember his name anymore; I was in awe of him even at the time. But I will say this: I do NOT believe that the people behind Steve Jackson Games were in league with the Illuminati in any real way (as to be used to confuse people, etc.) I really don't. I saw them as hero types both then and now. My first Internet ISP was with them in fact, when they offered an ISP called IO.com (short for Illuminati Online). The reason I went by where they worked and by his house had something to do with my doing a typing job for them by the way...for some other game they were working on. Back then the Internet was relatively new and I had made a lot of connections with local people in Austin through the different BBS networks that were up.

These were real people -- good and real people and NOT "elite" types...!
    Last edited by Avocadess; 5th October 2011 at 01:33. Reason: typo

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

DNA (5th October 2011), Limor Wolf (5th October 2011), Lisab (6th November 2011), Rich (19th February 2013), TelosianEmbrace (12th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Trivia

For those who don't remember, Steve was famous for his GURPS roleplaying system. GURPS was genius, but lacked the marketing muscle to really have the impact that it deserved. As far as as I know, Steve is now in Austin working away on quirky little niche-market games and Cthulu-themed plushies.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

DNA (5th October 2011), Limor Wolf (5th October 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (5th October 2011)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,982 times in 4,336 posts

What are they putting in the water of Austin Texas?
    It has produced Bill Hicks and Alex Jones two of the most dynamic truthers out there, and then you have this gaming system on the Illuminati based out of Austin.
    Crazy.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Limor Wolf (5th October 2011)

31. Link to Post #36
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

I recall reading an artice where steve had some friends who were privvy to certain information that helped him put it together which caused the raids and he was shut down and told to basically go home and dont be a wise ass and try it again lol...

But who knows...

PVM
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

Gardener (24th October 2015), Limor Wolf (5th October 2011)

33. Link to Post #37
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

I've found another video about the card game. Some things are a little bit
    far fetched, but it is still unbelievable this game really seems to present
    the Illuminati agenda.

Also something about 11:11:11

With all these cards existing we should be able to know what's gonna happen
    in the near future. Just by looking at the cards which aren't 'played' yet.
    Remember Who You Are!

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Dick (6th November 2011), Gardener (24th October 2015), Limor Wolf (7th November 2011)

35. Link to Post #38
    Retired
    Thanks

There is an aspect of fear mongering about all this card game and the Illuminati cards. I am not sorry for posting it here because,it is simply interesting and worth thinking about.but I doubt if it is worth worrying about... our reality has such an interesting aspects about it,one of them is our new-old knowledge of how to create/change in our own reality by the power of intentions.so far,we have lived by THEIR creation,while we,ruefully and ignorantly played along,now - that we passed the theory test we can hold the steering wheel in our hands,and turn it to where we want to go,that will probably scare the hell out of them,but we are not responsible for their emotions.All we need is to have a desired destination well intact in our minds.

For some reason,I dont feel like seating and waiting for another card to be materialized,I wish for everyone to know what is going on and be the drivers of their own vheicle,play nice in the road and know how to overcome traffic.

Thank you Black Panther,I agree that this game is comprising an interesting phenomena (where they using a looking glass to deliver those predictions?),at the same time,maybe its best to move on and manifest something totally different with different code ethics and morals.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Black Panther (7th November 2011), Calz (7th November 2011), Gardener (7th November 2011), Lisab (8th November 2011), Lord Sidious (7th November 2011), modwiz (7th November 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (8th November 2011)

37. Link to Post #39
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

Wow.. That's one interesting game! I've never seen it, maybe it was never released here in Finland or something..

I came across this:

Kinda funny but there's some good stuff too.
    Last edited by muxfolder; 8th November 2011 at 19:56.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Limor Wolf (8th November 2011)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    There is an aspect of fear mongering about all this card game and the Illuminati cards. I am not sorry for posting it here because,it is simply interesting and worth thinking about.but I doubt if it is worth worrying about... our reality has such an interesting aspects about it,one of them is our new-old knowledge of how to create/change in our own reality by the power of intentions.so far,we have lived by THEIR creation,while we,ruefully and ignorantly played along,now - that we passed the theory test we can hold the steering wheel in our hands,and turn it to where we want to go,that will probably scare the hell out of them,but we are not responsible for their emotions.All we need is to have a desired destination well intact in our minds.

For some reason,I dont feel like seating and waiting for another card to be materialized,I wish for everyone to know what is going on and be the drivers of their own vheicle,play nice in the road and know how to overcome traffic.

Thank you Black Panther,I agree that this game is comprising an interesting phenomena (where they using a looking glass to deliver those predictions?),at the same time,maybe its best to move on and manifest something totally different with different code ethics and morals.
    Hi 5 Limor!

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

Limor Wolf (8th November 2011), Lord Sidious (8th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast