+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Human DNA in vaccines, possible cause of autism.

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default Human DNA in vaccines, possible cause of autism.

DNA in vaccines linked to rise in autism

A former drug company researcher has found a possible link between the MMR vaccine and autism. She has discovered that autism cases rose dramatically after human tissue was added to the vaccines.
    Aborted embryo cells are used in the manufacture of 23 vaccines given to infants and children, including the MMR (measles-mumps-rubella) shot – and researcher Helen Ratajczak has detected a sudden rise in autism cases from 1983 onwards when the MMR ‘mark II’ ve......

An article in the Journal of Immunotoxicology is entitled "Theoretical aspects of autism: Causes--A review." The author is Helen Ratajczak, surprisingly herself a former senior scientist at a pharmaceutical firm.
    Ratajczak did what nobody else apparently has bothered to do: she reviewed the body of published science since autism was first described in 1943.
    Not just one theory suggested by research such as the role of MMR shots, or the mercury preservative thimerosal; but all of them.

Ratajczak's article states, in part, that "Documented causes of autism include genetic mutations and/or deletions, viral infections, and encephalitis [brain damage] following vaccination [emphasis added]. Therefore, autism is the result of genetic defects and/or inflammation of the brain."

The article goes on to discuss many potential vaccine-related culprits, including the increasing number of vaccines given in a short period of time.
    "What I have published is highly concentrated on hypersensitivity", Ratajczak told us in an interview, "the body's immune system being thrown out of balance."

Ratajczak also looks at a factor that hasn't been widely discussed: human DNA contained in vaccines.
    That's right, human DNA. Ratajczak reports that about the same time vaccine makers took most thimerosal out of most vaccines (with the exception of flu shots which still widely contain thimerosal), they began making some vaccines using human tissue.

Ratajczak says human tissue is currently used in 23 vaccines. She discusses the increase in autism incidence corresponding with the introduction of human DNA to MMR vaccine, and suggests the two could be linked. Ratajczak also says an additional increased spike in autism occurred in 1995 when chicken pox vaccine was grown in human fetal tissue.

Why could human DNA potentially cause brain damage?
    The way Ratajczak explained it to me: "Because it's human DNA and recipients are humans, there's homologous recombinaltion tiniker. That DNA is incorporated into the host DNA. Now it's changed, altered self and body kills it. Where is this most expressed? The neurons of the brain. Now you have body killing the brain cells and it's an ongoing inflammation. It doesn't stop, it continues through the life of that individual."

Read more : http://adventuresinautism.blogspot.c...s-vaccine.html
    Last edited by heyokah; 18th July 2011 at 08:21. Reason: adding link

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re:Human DNA in vaccines, possible cause of autism.

wow, absolutely interesting. Makes sense, human DNA would create an immune reaction to the child's own brain, the foreign DNA having recombined with the original child's DNA.

Interesting. It does not explain the cases before 1995, that could be due to thimesoral, but it would explain the increase in autism, if combined with an increase in load of vaccines at an early age.

I can tell you that I will do everytning for my gand children not to be vaccinated. For this I will be the nosy stepmother if needed.

This thread shoudl be added to the autism thread if the originator does not mind. (instead of having it lost over time)j

The autism spelling in the title has to be corrected for futur search purposes. Thanks

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

heyokah (18th July 2011), loveandgratitude (18th July 2011), shadowstalker (18th July 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re:Human DNA in vaccines, possible cause of autism.

Here is a short 'story' about my daughter who lives in the US. It was published in some newsletter some while ago .
    http://www.ldaofmichigan.org/healthychildnewsMay08.htm

Articles Related to Environmental Effects on Development and Learning

Doctors Worry More Child Vaccine Exemptions Could Cause Health Risks

Growing numbers of parents in Colorado, and across the nation, are choosing not to have their children immunized, believing that vaccines are dangerous.
    Anouk Tompot of Denver is one of those parents. When her eldest son Jori got sick following his initial immunizations, Tompot suspected the shots might be the culprit.
    "I looked into that and decided not to immunize anymore," Tompot said.

Tompot used Colorado's immunization exemption law to get her three children into school without having them immunized.
    Parents in Colorado can excuse their children for medical or religious reasons, or simply due to the parents' belief that vaccines are dangerous.

PS to Flash.
    I saw the mistake but couldn't correct it anymore
    Do YOU know how I can?
    Last edited by heyokah; 18th July 2011 at 08:43.

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,437 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: Human DNA in vaccines, possible cause of autism.

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    The autism spelling in the title has to be corrected for future search purposes. Thanks
    Thanks for noticing. I have corrected the spelling of autism in the thread title (it had been "authism".)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

heyokah (18th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    Aborted embryo cells are used in the manufacture of 23 vaccines given to infants and children, including the MMR (measles-mumps-rubella) shot.
    Embryos are defined as up to 8 weeks gestation - are they using aborted, miscarried (with D&C operation) and unused IVF embryos which in turn is causing austism? --> so morally wrong, it's upsetting.

Ratajczak says human tissue is currently used in 23 vaccines. She discusses the increase in autism incidence corresponding with the introduction of human DNA to MMR vaccine, and suggests the two could be linked. Ratajczak also says an additional increased spike in autism occurred in 1995 when chicken pox vaccine was grown in human fetal tissue.

The way Ratajczak explained it to me: "Because it's human DNA and recipients are humans, there's homologous recombinaltion tiniker. That DNA is incorporated into the host DNA. Now it's changed, altered self and body kills it. Where is this most expressed? The neurons of the brain. Now you have body killing the brain cells and it's an ongoing inflammation. It doesn't stop, it continues through the life of that individual."
    That probaly stands to reason as it would be like a Rh negative Mother having to receive an Anti-D injection so her body doesn't try to kill the baby that it thinks is a foreign substance.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to oceanz For This Post:

heyokah (19th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Great Post OP, My son still needs 3 more shots and i refuse to give him anymore. These vaccines are dumbing us down and creating all types of disasters/diseases to our health by TPTB. Sending some videos to the thread....Thank You for the Post.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Something really stinks in her voice!

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 19th July 2011 at 03:48.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

heyokah (19th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

She made millions from Baxter Pharmaceuticals by saying that. And baxter Pharmaceuticals probably made billions for the lobbyists from the swine flu lie. I dont trust her one bit. She's shifty to say the least.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Both Dolores Cannon and Alex Collier Both said in seperate interviews that the vaccine for swine flu alters your DNA and not to take it.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

heyokah (19th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by oceanz (here)
    Aborted embryo cells are used in the manufacture of 23 vaccines given to infants and children, including the MMR (measles-mumps-rubella) shot.
    Embryos are defined as up to 8 weeks gestation - are they using aborted, miscarried (with D&C operation) and unused IVF embryos which in turn is causing austism? --> so morally wrong, it's upsetting.

That probaly stands to reason as it would be like a Rh negative Mother having to receive an Anti-D injection so her body doesn't try to kill the baby that it thinks is a foreign substance.
    Add to this that human embryos cells are probably very near stemcells, not define yet as their functions, but having a different DNA than the child's one. The best way to have new DNA integrated. I do wonder what else comes with it to be integrated in the fundamental genetic structure of the child.

Just had an extensive read about morgellons and recombinant of insects vs artifical material that would be reproduced by the insects in our body, spread through chemtrails, affecting the whole body and making us trackable as well.

i wonder if anything like this could be inserted in our children brains for futher control later on.
    Last edited by Flash; 19th July 2011 at 04:28.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

heyokah (19th July 2011), oceanz (19th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

----

Cell lines, which can be derived from aborted human babies can last for decades and are developed from a single type of cell.
    Yet it is known that after continuous culturing these lines begin to mutate into cancer causing agents.
    If these cell lines do this spontaneously in the lab, what are the chances they are doing the same thing once inside the human body where the culturing never ends?
    (These lines can also have their beginning from various sources of animal embryos, such as the kidney cells of monkeys or chicken embryos.)

The science community marginalizes the possibility that residual dna could pose health risks for those injected with vaccines using human cell lines, yet the fact remains that history has shown us this is not only a possibility, but that residual viruses and dna disruptions from residual activity is a very real possibility.

----

In vaccines, 100,000,000 bits and strands of human and or mammalian dna are allowed per dose. This does not include viral contaminants. This does not include bacterial contaminations (endotoxins and excitotoxins).

Many viruses lay dormant in the human body until a source of inflammation brings them to life.
    This source appears most likely to be vaccines as is evidenced by the epidemic of autism and neurological disorders as inflammation commonly occurs when the vaccine passes the blood-brain barrier.

read more:

http://ppjg.wordpress.com/2011/05/13...nd-animal-dna/
    Last edited by heyokah; 22nd July 2011 at 12:23. Reason: grammar

+ Reply to Thread