+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SFPD Ruthlessly Shoots and Kills Unarmed 19yr old Man over $2 Bus Fair

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Default SFPD Ruthlessly Shoots and Kills Unarmed 19yr old Man over $2 Bus Fair

for last 10 years im very wondering why people pay taxes and keep to support system.
    This is one sad video of one example where part of tax money goes. :\

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bb6_1310955014
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (19th July 2011), Fred Steeves (20th July 2011), ktlight (19th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (19th July 2011), Marsila (19th July 2011), phimonic (22nd July 2011), Siegfried The 7 (19th July 2011), Tony (19th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    In the Matrix...imagining how i'd like it to be
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 375 posts

Default Re: SFPD Ruthlessly Shoots and Kills Unarmed 19yr old Man over $2 Bus Fair

Quote Posted by DarMar (here)
    for last 10 years im very wondering why people pay taxes and keep to support system.
    This is one sad video of one example where part of tax money goes. :\

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bb6_1310955014
    wow, good to know some people can go sleep at night after killing someone like this....not

as to why they keep paying taxes, bcoz they don't have a choice. In the US you are more likely to get off for murder, than for refusing to pay taxes.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (19th July 2011), fractal being (19th July 2011), Marikins (20th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Re: SFPD Ruthlessly Shoots and Kills Unarmed 19yr old Man over $2 Bus Fair

They just let him lie there bleeding, guns at the ready!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (19th July 2011), Marikins (20th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Suspect killed by San Francisco police was convicted pimp, Seattle cops say

Quote Posted by The Examiner
    Kenneth Harding, the 19-year-old killed by San Francisco police in a shootout Saturday, was a convicted pimp accused of having a 13-year-old girl perform oral sex on him and later demanding the teen make him “ho’ money” in Seattle, court documents show.
    http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/crim...attle-cops-say

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)

Kenneth Harding, the 19-year-old killed by San Francisco police in a shootout Saturday, was a convicted pimp accused of having a 13-year-old girl perform oral sex on him and later demanding the teen make him “ho’ money” in Seattle, court documents show.
    So, the boy was on the wrong road in his life, but why? And that is no reason to allow him to bleed to death, thereby not allowing him in this life to discover his wrongs.

No-one has the right to take another's life, not even in war, let alone in civil life. By saying this, I do not condone his wrongs.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (19th July 2011), PHARAOH (19th July 2011), phimonic (22nd July 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Yeah i guess we will never know real truth about what happened.. it even sounds familiar :\

first he didnt have ticket, than apparently he had a gun.. after people didnt buyed that gun story cause they seen, now he is a kid rapist ... hmmm
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (19th July 2011), Siegfried The 7 (19th July 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Cambodia Avalon Member ExHaLaTiON's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)

So, the boy was on the wrong road in his life, but why? And that is no reason to allow him to bleed to death, thereby not allowing him in this life to discover his wrongs.

No-one has the right to take another's life, not even in war, let alone in civil life. By saying this, I do not condone his wrongs.
    Sometimes there is a price that has to be paid when you live by the sword.
    Is it your true self talking? Or is it your programmed self? Why do you spend hard earned money to look a certain way? Seriously. What made you think you have to look the way you look? Or sound the way you sound? People are self conscious because we've been trained that way. Perfect little consumers. Pets. Domesticated humans

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExHaLaTiON For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (19th July 2011), Lord Sidious (19th July 2011), Lost Soul (19th July 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Do a bit more digging around and you will find he fired at least one shot at the cops and a bystander stole the gun.
    The cops found a casing not matching their pistols. I read that you can see this on youtube, but I didn't check.
    I am no friend to bent cops, but when they do the right thing, then I am on their side.
    From what I read, this guy started it, they ended it.
    As our friend above said, live by the sword, die by the sword.
    In the Metallica song Frantic, there is a line that goes
    Quote Posted by Metallica
    My lifestyle determines my deathstyle
    Pity this nugget wasn't a Metallica fan.

Last edited by Lord Sidious; 20th July 2011 at 04:25.

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

Do a bit more digging around and you will find he fired at least one shot at the cops and a bystander stole the gun.
    The cops found a casing not matching their pistols. I read that you can see this on youtube, but I didn't check.
    I am no friend to bent cops, but when they do the right thing, then I am on their side.
    From what I read, this guy started it, they ended it.
    As our friend above said, live by the sword, die by the sword.
    In the Metallica song Frantic, there is a line that goes
    Quote Posted by Metallica
    My lifestyle determines my deathstyle
    Pity this nugget wasn't a Metallica fan.
    Since when does the media and cops have credibility with the people. Here we post how media and governments lie to us all the time to cover thier crimes, then you quote thier sources to justify thier criminal acts like you were there and know beyond a shadow of a doubt. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Also his previous acts have no relevance on this case. Come on Sid....
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (19th July 2011), Siegfried The 7 (19th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

I must say that we had some of these bad behavior juvenile prostitution pimps in my neightbourood and that when over 20 families showed up at the city hall and police station, cops took over and did an excellent job. They were really truly concerned for the little girls and managed to get one ring in jail, the other ring, the worst one because we would rarely see the girls, they were kept in as sexual slaves, well that ring escaped with the kids before they could finish the job.

No more juvenile prostitution around, the word went by that us, and the police, are keeping an eye.

Yes, some cops are in fact fathers/mothers and good people.

Others, like everywhere, are corrupt to the core. I would not say it is the majority. However, the majority of cops have been trained to impose the law and have a hard time to see when they are working for the wrong bosses.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (19th July 2011), Fred Steeves (20th July 2011), Lord Sidious (20th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Siegfried The 7's Avatar
    Thanks

The media works overtime to show us only certain aspects of some people.

So much so that all it takes is to add situations/crimes that are normally attributed and programmed into us constantly.

Then when events such as this take place, we connect the programmed dots as desired.

Its sad because I believe most people, due to programming, will feel that certain people do not contribute to society so who cares if they die.

I find it very interesting that with urban youth, there are constant situations where they are killed before being tried of suspected criminal acts and the excuses are always based on the stereotypes that surround them or internal investigations that we never hear the conclusions of.

May the spirit of the source help us all to find understanding of each other.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siegfried The 7 For This Post:

Fred Steeves (20th July 2011), PHARAOH (20th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    the majority of cops have been trained to impose the law and have a hard time to see when they are working for the wrong bosses.

Love the word "impose" you used! how appropriate!

more appropriate is "enforce" (which is what they use in the "industry")

the enFORCEment of law is an interesting topic & I think you'll find (at least in the US) most police officers actualy know VERY VERY little about the actual statues and "laws" they are enFORCEing.

much like politicians that swear to uphold the constitution seem to have never read the damn thing... (again, USA reference)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Fred Steeves (20th July 2011), Lord Sidious (20th July 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

For all the patience this race has had, this is the absolute wrong time to be doing this. For all the patience may they all burn in the hottest enclosed pit of he//.
    Im sorry but I have one that age and although he tries to fit in with the men with baggy pants, he is no armed thug. WE ARE TIRED OF THIS PEOPLE, WHERE IS THE JUSTICE IN AMERICA.
    I am going to calm down and pray on this, since we are all connected, I suggest you do the same, but my prayer will be one of a weary tired fifty year old black women/mother who is tired of raising children for body bags of war, or some gun ho in a badge. These racist took the test when the good guys went to serve, and now the people of color are suffering and all the cameras in the world will not make this LIE CONTINUE.
    Somebody please tell me where the justice is in shooting an unarmed poor person of color. Do they get a tattoo like the gangs also? I hear they do.
    Family, something must be done and the chit stops now.
    Father WE stretch our hands to thee, NO other help we know, if Thou withdraweth thyself from WE, where else where we go. We are born in a country that hates us and our children even four hundred years later. 21st century is just like the rest, Father, We need your divine judgement now. How long must we suffer and bury our children, while they go home to theirs? What maladjusted sick twist of murder runs through their veins. We know they are not of you, so how do WE continue to take this abuse and disrespect, and always, always, not using revenge Father, for vengeance is of your hand for your creation, but what of these heartless beast that are of the other side who are so dark they can't see brotherhood as Americans? Father please answer OUR prayer. WE cannot continue to go through what every ONE of our people go through. They hate the color brown and black and are murdering our children before OUR eyes.

Help US Father, in Yeshuah's name.

Amen/women/lightbeing/hue man

24. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Thanks for pre-judging SFPD as ruthless. The young man was not shot because of fare evasion. As Lord Sidious pointed out, he was armed and fired at the police. This by any nation's standard allows the police the right to shoot back in self-defense (heck, in some Third World countries they would have shot him for fleeing). Thankfully, he missed and they hit him. Had he surrendered when originally approached, he would still be alive today. Even dumber, had he paid his $2 bus fare and shown his receipt, the police would not have even asked for identification. Low level criminals are not among the nation's brightest.

Now, the issue of bleeding to death. Would anyone in their right mind attempt to approach a suspect if both hands are not visible? I know one officer who killed a suspect who had discarded his first gun and was on the ground, and then tried drawing and shooting the officer with his other gun (yes, some criminals carry more than one weapon). Luckily, the officer spotted the gun as it was being pulled out and fired first and killed him. So, I ask the learned members of the forum who believe the cops did wrong in not providing first aid, would you have volunteered to go forward to stop the bleeding if you don't see both hands? I'm either too cowardly or too smart (and I believe I'm too smart) to try it myself. I want both hands visible and the suspect's head turned away from my approach. I would even place restraints on him before attempting first aid. Once I thought that I was safe (include being safe from the crowd), then I would render first aid. Remember, you've also got a potentially hostile crowd surrounding you and if you try to give first aid, it may be the last thing you do.

Last, I think the world is a better place when predators are rehabilitated through reincarnation. Live by the sword, die by the sword. It didn't have to happen, but the subject set into motion a chain of events for which he alone is responsible for the consequences.
    Last edited by Lost Soul; 19th July 2011 at 23:33.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

Lord Sidious (20th July 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

These were STUPID cops.... I wonder if anyone followed up on this story.....

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

When I used to work for the County of Santa Clara not that far from San Francisco, it was in the liability department. Each weekend we'd get police reports on any possible police accident or unlawful death that might turn into a case against the county. It was very enlightening and there were certain patterns. It became clear that motorcycle riders who didn't stop for a siren and tired to outrun police would be chased and run over! No exceptions, if you ran, you died, you'd be crunched, and there were always these cases. I wouldn't allow my sons to even ride motorcycles. The hazards were too great and on weekends, guys go out, it was never ladies, strictly young guys and get drunk, and if police attempted to stop them, they thought they might escape by being faster. This was never the case and a dozen cops would get into the chase just for the thrill of it! Always these had the most tragic results. This was just one area, there were lots of others.

There were deaths every day from one unlawful arrest after another. Once a mentally challenged young man had a fight on Hwy 17 freeway which were backed up like a parking lot and he began walking away down the side of the freeway from his parents and caretakers very angry and upset ~ only to be shot dead when he didn't respond well to officers commands. He didn't have the capacity to do so and it cost him his life.

Another one like that was deaf and killed for not responding the way officers expected. We had our home invaded several times by a local cop looking for one of my sons. The cop who did this with weapon drawn was doing it on behalf of an ex-girlfriend of my son's and not for any legal reason. Repeated calls to his supervisor did not stop this illegal activity. To sue him would have exposed us to a heavily armed psycho cop. He came one time after I filed a report against him and threw a huge rock through our roof. There was no evidence but we knew who did it by the timing and motive.
    He was dating this ex-girl friend and a child was involved.

Who needs to live under such conditions? Not I. Where I live now there are no sirens or any kind of police activity. It's much healthier for all concerned here.

Things like this happen all the time and I couldn't wait to get out of California. Even last year, my husband was in Ridgecrest caring for his handicapped brother. Cops raided his brother's place in the middle of the night due to some friend suspected of drug activity even though they are well aware that a handicapped person lived there.

This brother due to his limitations, attracts homeless druggies like a magnet as he is unable to distinguish between friends and those who wish to exploit his tender heart. He has no comprehension or ability to discern who is who between those who befriend him. Therefore, police routinely roost everyone in his residence several times a week and run wants and warrants on all in residence. Imagine the fright for someone limited in comprehension. Funds have been cut in programs that might assist this brother and he continually refuses to come live with us, as he owns his own home and will not leave it. It's a tragic accident waiting to happen.

A dozen cops pulling up for a raid, nearly gave my 78 year old husband a heart attack at the shock of it. These events happen when police show up with guns drawn and ask questions later. Mistaken identity is rife. Tempers run high. Those who are being paid to protect and serve have forgotten who they work for and an attitude that most people are scum is common. These officers are overworked, underpaid and asked to perform beyond normal limits and it's showing up in bad decision making every day.

As the pressures increase with the financial system crashing, more police are under the same great financial burdens as the rest of us. Home foreclosures, bankruptcy, divorces causes havoc and increases corruption. As these pressure increase, they are taking more risks and seem to have lost their mandate to serve. California is one of the most militant States! It was first to hook up into national data bases, share information that is way out of line and simply not done by other states.

Very revolutionary and not a good or healthy place to live. This is not limited to them by any means. In Spokane, Washington, the closest large city where I live close by now, the same sort of police abuses are happening. Homeless, you're dead if found in a park overnight. Some homeless froze downtown Spokane last winter. My daughter witnessed police laughing and joking in the presence of one such man who lay on the ground dead and stiff as a board as she passed by on the way to her job. We live in extreme times and are lacking real courage and strength to get out of them.

With the financial system in ruins, more homeless, more dead are the result. It's like the whole world is mad and no one has compassion to care for those who have lost everything and could use a helping hand. Somethings got to give.

The pressures are getting to the people and spreading quickly to those we pay to serve us. Another method and system is needed. Until then, many will suffer needless deaths. Those who die are not to be pitied, they go to a far better place and are well out of the 3D matrix. It's one great reasons to keep your vibrations as high as possible because when your frequency is higher, these dark events are not attracted to you.

When you dwell in negativity and negative events even here on Avalon, you become like a magnet to dark events because where you focus your attention, this is a direct result. Place your vista on higher, happier matters and these sort of dark things won't be coming to you like a bomerang. It's such a hazard I constantly harp on all the many reasons why NOT to post dark events here. Where your heart dwells most, is what is draw to you. No exceptions. This is how the universal laws work, few pay attention.

We need to not put our focus on what the dark ones are doing unless we want to be assisting them in maintaining their power over us. We don't need to do it. But it will require careful consideration prior to posting new threads and many refuse to give up this practice using the logic that we need to know what is going on. This is a great fallacy that bites back! Once you know and are aware of the dark, you must give it up and forgive it. Don't keep fueling it with your own energy and focus. No one needs to be filled with any more darkness than they already are faced with every day!

If nothing else, play some 528 HZ Youtube videos to get yours up higher. Instead of sitting around worrying over these terrible events, do something about how they effect you. This is easy to do and painless. Why suffer these low vibration events when you can help it and it doesn't hurt? So play a few videos and get out of the matrix right now. Those who linger in dark issues get caught in a dark pit and it's not necessary or helpful to anyone concerned. Just my opinion. Much love! xoxoxox
    Last edited by Darla Ken Pearce; 19th July 2011 at 23:07.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

fifi (20th July 2011), Fred Steeves (20th July 2011), Lord Sidious (20th July 2011), Lost Soul (19th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (20th July 2011), phimonic (22nd July 2011)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Cops like these
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 20th July 2011 at 20:25.

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    the majority of cops have been trained to impose the law and have a hard time to see when they are working for the wrong bosses.

the enFORCEment of law is an interesting topic & I think you'll find (at least in the US) most police officers actualy know VERY VERY little about the actual statues and "laws" they are enFORCEing.

much like politicians that swear to uphold the constitution seem to have never read the damn thing... (again, USA reference)
    I am French speaking, so we impose before enforcing.... lol

On the topic, I am surprised that all the police officers were white guys in the video. Of course it will be seen as one sided, and it may be, when it is one race "imposing" the law. Where mixed communities are living, shouldn't it be a mixed police force?

by the way, Lifebringer, I do feel your pain, your worries and stress towards your child. I was feeling the same for my young daughter when pimping juvenile was around, gosh was I worried. I just happened to be on the other side of the fence, being scared of the hanging pants gangs, even if they were themselves almost as young as my daughter. Let me tell you that when a young pimp lurk at your twelve years old from top to bottom while she comes into her house (I witnessed it) your spine shivers.

In reality, the bottom line problem is not one race against the other, for worried parents, it is what we do, as a society, with our youth, the value we give them that are erased by very materialistic societies and the education they do not have anymore to be able to compensate and discern (sometimes it is just a question of growing a little more, some other times of being well fed in order to be able to think, which lots of parents cannot afford, some other times to have present fathers and mostly, to be in a sane environment).

From mother to mother, my heart is with yours, please show both our posts to your son and me to my daughter (I live in a mixed neighboroud in languages and races).
    Last edited by Flash; 19th July 2011 at 23:40.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Fred Steeves (20th July 2011), GCS1103 (19th July 2011), Lord Sidious (20th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (20th July 2011)

32. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Very untrue. Any officer attending a police academy is taught the elements of a crime. Without the elements being present, then they know they don't have the power to arrest. An officer who neglects the law will be terminated on probation because of the liability potential. No supervisor wants to be sued because his subordinate doesn't know the law or the elements of a crime. Arresting a person without lawful authority exposes the officer to civil liability, internal affairs investigations and in some agencies, civilian oversight. It's worse for the supervisor who is found has knowledge of abuse and does not curtail it. If you read Judge Davis' decision in the second Rodney King trail (where two officers were acquitted and Powell was found guilty of violating King's rights), you see it firsthand where Sgt. Koon was convicted.

I do agree with the statement about politicians. If any one group is ignorant of the Constitution, it's our elected officials from local to state to the federal level. Ex-rep. Paul (TX) is one of the few who actually did and would not vote on a bill if there was one unconstitutional element within it. That's why he votes no so often.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

PHARAOH (20th July 2011)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)

Very untrue. Any officer attending a police academy is taught the elements of a crime. Without the elements being present, then they know they don't have the power to arrest. An officer who neglects the law will be terminated on probation because of the liability potential. No supervisor wants to be sued because his subordinate doesn't know the law or the elements of a crime. Arresting a person without lawful authority exposes the officer to civil liability, internal affairs investigations and in some agencies, civilian oversight. It's worse for the supervisor who is found has knowledge of abuse and does not curtail it. If you read Judge Davis' decision in the second Rodney King trail (where two officers were acquitted and Powell was found guilty of violating King's rights), you see it firsthand where Sgt. Koon was convicted.

I do agree with the statement about politicians. If any one group is ignorant of the Constitution, it's our elected officials from local to state to the federal level. Ex-rep. Paul (TX) is one of the few who actually did and would not vote on a bill if there was one unconstitutional element within it. That's why he votes no so often.
    I meant working for PTB Lost Soul by wrong bosses. Of course they are taught the law and crime elements (although I don't think they are all as well trained throughout different places). But they enforce the laws actually voted by parliament/congress that does not often represent the people anylonger. And when told this, it is hard for them to understand that the bosses have changed over time, it is no longer the people. I may be pushing it, but not by much.

Most policeman when getting in the force were doing it to help people, this is what they will tell you and what they believed. With time, they get disappointed to say the least. when they encounter a group of regular citizens that are genuinely asking for clean up of their neighborhoud, if they can, they are pleased to help, at least in Canada, imho. And they do their job within the limits the law allows them. But often, the law itself was not voted for the citizens.

Oh my Gosh, if the thinking police shows up one day, as in dictatorship, I am cooked with this thinking .lol
    Last edited by Flash; 20th July 2011 at 00:15.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast