+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Pane Andov; Our Sun becomes a Red Giant in 2012

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Pane Andov; Our Sun becomes a Red Giant in 2012

Interesting observation of star going "red giant".

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    This one is mostly for a fun reminder of how much we still have to learn about what all is "out there" in space.

I would suggest this might be a shameless bump to entice more posts about the electric universe but ... nah ... I would never stoop so low ...

A glowing bubbly bauble in space

Look, I’ve been around the block a few times. I’ve spent my whole life as an astronomer, so I’ve seen pretty much every big, bright object there is in the sky.

However, "pretty much" != "all". It’s still possible to surprise me, and folks, let me tell you: the Gemini telescope’s observation of the nebula Kronberger 61 did just that!

Click image for larger version

Name:	gemini_kronberger61.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	9172

Wow! [Click to ennebulenate.] It looks like a buckeyball or a soccerball; my wife pointed out it looks like the shape you get when you use a bubble maker to make a bunch of bubbles all stuck together. Kn 61, as it’s called, is actually a planetary nebula, the gas flung off by a star like the Sun as it dies. You can get the details (along with many pretty pix) of how this works in a recent post of mine. In a nutshell, when a star runs out of useable hydrogen fuel in its core, it expands into a red giant and expels a huge wind of gas. This strips away the outer layers of the star, revealing the hot, dense core. Ultraviolet light from that star then lights up the surrounding gas, making these gorgeous nebulae.

The exact mechanisms for this process, however, are still not clear. I studied planetary nebulae (so-called because they sometimes resemble planetary disks through small telescopes) when I was in grad school, and a big question then was how the creation of these things depends on whether the central star was solitary, like the Sun, or had a companion (or planets). This relationship is still not clear, in fact, which is where Kn 16 comes in.

This nebula happens to be in the field of view of Kepler, an orbiting observatory that’s looking for planets around other stars. It’s staring at about 100,000 stars, looking for dips in light from the stars that indicate orbiting planets that periodically block the stars’ light. The central star of Kn 61 — the blue dot in the middle of the cloud — is being examined to see if it’s a binary or not. Professional astronomers have partnered with amateurs to do this, and Matthias Kronberger is a Swiss amateur who discovered this beauty.

The image uses filters that select the light from ionized oxygen (emitted very strongly by such nebulae) and hydrogen. I love the barred spiral galaxy just adjacent to Kn 61; the planetary nebula is in our Milky Way galaxy, but that spiral is probably tens of thousands of times farther away.

The overall symmetry of the nebula is striking — in fact, it’s sphericity makes me inclined to think the star is not part of a binary; the centrifugal force of two stars revolving around each other tends to flatten such nebula and create bizarre shapes (see Related Posts below). The filaments creating the soccerball-like structure are probably due to the nebula expanding into surrounding gas, compressing it (or a faster wind from the stellar core that has caught up with and slammed into the slower-moving red giant wind). I’ve never seen any other planetary nebula that looks quite like this one though. It’s really fantastic, in the sense of the word "fantasy": ethereal, strange, and beautiful.

Image credit: Gemini Observatory/AURA

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/ba...uble-in-space/
    Last edited by Calz; 4th August 2011 at 19:15.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

mojo (15th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,734 times in 1,428 posts

Love Pane Andov and all he has to say. Would also love Bill and/or Kerry to interview him but only if they could edit out the "if you will"s. Sooo distracting..... I was also left bemused by Pane's advice not to get caught up in the soul catcher on the point of death but instead to head off to the other side of the universe. I thought it a wonderful idea worth remembering but then I don't want to end up alone out there, even if it is the best place ever. Don't want to end up with a harp or a trident either, come to think of it .....

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Lord Sidious (14th September 2011), mojo (15th September 2011), Orion.V (14th September 2011), seehas (14th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Macedonia Avalon Member Orion.V's Avatar
    Thanks

Pane had a good start and i believe a lot of his experiences are true, if you will. But however i think he went a little bit off the scale with his latest 2012 sun red giant theory, if you will.
    Also his theory about capturing astral bodies and taking them on another planet to continue the PTB agenda ??? Having 30 seconds time to escape while in astral form and head to the ribbon ???
    Come on ....

If you ... nvm ...
    Last edited by Orion.V; 14th September 2011 at 20:40.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orion.V For This Post:

Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), Miller (14th September 2011), modwiz (14th September 2011), mojo (15th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Forevernyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,759 times in 421 posts

Call me dense, and I stopped reading the responses about half way down, but if this energy wave is turning suns into red giants as it proceeds toward us, wouldn't it be leaving a trail of red giant suns in it's wake? Wouldn't there be some tell tale signs of it's progression?

Just a thought.
    There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forevernyt For This Post:

Davidallany (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), mojo (15th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    i'm pretty sure what that crop circle depicts is that the magnetic field of the sun expands, not the sun itself. if the sun were to expand beyond the orbit of mercury what do you think would happen to all life on earth? everyting would be roasted and there's nothing that points in that direction, not in science, not in prophecy or religious scripture, not in crop circles & ET messages nor anywhere else. about the expanding magnetic field on the other hand we got a good deal of information from various sources. i believe that essentially that is what's going to trigger the "ascension". in fact, i think it's already happening and will just further increase in 2012.
    I find this idea of a "magnetic" wave to be closer to the truth of what has been happening in the last year or several years. I have not waded through the entirety of Pandov's presentations, and wasn't aware of the belief that the earth will be fried in 2012 was part of the package.
    I have looked into a lot of metaphysical thought systems over the last 3 decades, and I have noticed that there is often a lot of stuff that brings up intense positive feelings, followed by some message of fear. It is quite possible that he has been subjected to a very long and thorough indoctrination process that leads to him being a very powerful deliverer of this message. OBE states and Lucid dreaming states (I am only naming two possibilities out of many) have an immense potential to release people from negative emotions and beliefs, and in the space left over from powerful experiences is an equally powerfull space that begs to be filled.
    Not everyone having these experiences comes up with a planet killing scenario, but it seems that all of them do go along with a sort of clearing of the way , and that is something I helpful, because it gives me the responsibility over what I put in that new space rather than some other unexaminable source.

The hunger for answers is a very sharp two edged sword, the existence of us all here and the interesting changes and upheavals, loss of old friends and making of new ones points that out very strongly to me. The electric universe ideas make a whoe lot of sense to me as far as I understand them, but I really don't think they have come far enough to predict what is going to happen on the planet yet.
    I intend to continue to watch and keep my eyes open and keep asking ,is this something I really know? Is this something I am really being asked to answer? And am I willing to not know until it is really time?
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Calz (15th September 2011), Davidallany (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), mojo (15th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

People are ascribing all kinds of potentialities to that "Wave" that we are going to pass through or that is going to pass through us. Pane Andov speaks of spending hours and hours as an astral traveler and in meditation. He seems to consider himself quite the expert at it. I wonder if people think he makes that up also ... it's always interesting how we seek to interpret things through the lenses of our own knowledge, even when the basis of the things we wish to interpret are by nature outside of our knowledge, especially if we are relying primarily upon the mainstream.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Calz (15th September 2011), Davidallany (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), Miller (15th September 2011), mojo (15th September 2011), Orion.V (15th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Go and do some astronomical study and you will find that it is not possible.
    This is something that happens over a vast period, not a few years.
    exactly right , no way , to become a red giant it would take billions of years. for example I read our sun will be a red giant in five billion years.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), Orion.V (15th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Forevernyt (here)
    Call me dense, and I stopped reading the responses about half way down, but if this energy wave is turning suns into red giants as it proceeds toward us, wouldn't it be leaving a trail of red giant suns in it's wake? Wouldn't there be some tell tale signs of it's progression?

Just a thought.
    You ain't dense, but if the wave is approaching at light speed, everything closer than us to the galactic centre, whatever the distance, will light up simultaneously, like a Christmas tree - should be pretty spectacular! (I can't remember, it might be slightly slower, but not much). The only way to find out ahead of time is via much faster-than-light travel, as one poster suggested.

Example: Earth at 2600o light years from galactic centre, wave takes 26,000 years. Star X exactly midway - waves takes 13,000 light years to reach Star X plus another 13,000 for the resulting event on Star X to reach us
    Last edited by araucaria; 15th September 2011 at 07:14.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Davidallany (15th September 2011), Forevernyt (15th September 2011), mojo (15th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #69
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote People are ascribing all kinds of potentialities to that "Wave" that we are going to pass through or that is going to pass through us. Pane Andov speaks of spending hours and hours as an astral traveler and in meditation. He seems to consider himself quite the expert at it. I wonder if people think he makes that up also ... it's always interesting how we seek to interpret things through the lenses of our own knowledge, even when the basis of the things we wish to interpret are by nature outside of our knowledge, especially if we are relying primarily upon the mainstream.
    It's difficult to say what Pane has experienced through his meditation, as a meditator and practitioner of metaphysics I can safely say that meditation and special visualization techniques can bring about higher degrees of perception and insight. Especially when aided with the so called kundalini. Knowledge comes from the five senses, but intuition comes from somewhere higher.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Calz (16th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), Miller (15th September 2011), mojo (15th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Forevernyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,759 times in 421 posts

Ah, I get. Damn physics.
    There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Forevernyt For This Post:

Davidallany (15th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

It isn't actually quite as fast as that I think, and the path is usually not straight, so it probably wouldn't be exactly similar, but the problem of finding out remains the same - short of remote viewing or something of that nature.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Davidallany (15th September 2011), mojo (20th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    i'm pretty sure what that crop circle depicts is that the magnetic field of the sun expands, not the sun itself. if the sun were to expand beyond the orbit of mercury what do you think would happen to all life on earth? everything would be roasted and there's nothing that points in that direction, not in science, not in prophecy or religious scripture, not in crop circles & ET messages nor anywhere else. about the expanding magnetic field on the other hand we got a good deal of information from various sources. i believe that essentially that is what's going to trigger the "ascension". in fact, i think it's already happening and will just further increase in 2012.
    When we have large coronal ejections that disturb the earth's field powerfully, I get ejected out of my body at night. So at least I personally have a form of psychic cross correlation to electromagnetic/high voltage/plasma phenomena.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (20th September 2011), DoubleHelix (20th September 2011), Lord Sidious (20th September 2011), mojo (20th September 2011), TWINCANS (20th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Someone posted a *fantastic* hour long crop circle vimeo video within the last couple of days and for the life of me I cannot remember what thread I found it in.

Anyway ... focused on several serious long-time investigators.

Their conclusion (brilliantly backed up in the video) was that about 95% of all crop circles are man made. The real kicker is the patterns that are incredibly complex to such a degree it would seem quite impossible for people with boards to make ... are not only possible but demonstrates how they are made. The "real" ones are more "organic" and less "mathematical".

Video also documents probable MI5 involvement with creating many of these "hoaxed" patterns as disinfo (trying to keep public confused since there are a few of the real deal).

Anyway, I bring it up here as it calls into question the authenticity of the crop circle depicting the sun expanding that we have been referring to in this thread.

If anyone else happened to see that video or have any idea what thread it was in please post a link. It was a real eye-opener for me because I truly thought there was *no* way for the complex patterns to be man made.
    Last edited by Calz; 20th September 2011 at 07:57.

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Found it. Well worth the time here folks.

If you watch carefully it actually flashes the pattern in question. It doesn't comment directly on it but it was shown as they were talking about man-made patterns suggesting it was not legit.

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    This is a great documentry by Richad Hall if you have not seen it , its a must if you are interested in crop circles.....
    It explains the background and later Richard exposes John Lundbergs links with intellegence agencies

Heres a link to the vid full 55mins as i said excellent piece of work imho..

http://vimeo.com/27953209
    Last edited by Calz; 20th September 2011 at 05:59.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4