+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dreams about flooding???

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Default Dreams about flooding???

I seem to regularly have various dreams about flooding. Just about once a week, I dream that I am either in the water, flowing down muddy rapids, or almost driving into flood waters, or trying to escape flooding, or trying to help others that are in the water. This has been going on for about 4 or 5 months now. I find this strange, because of all the things that are happening all around us, I happen to think alot more about solar flares,heat, and food shortages, and I rarely never think about flooding problems (maybe I should). Is this my subconcious trying to tell me something? Does anyone else experience regular dreams about flooding. I hope I put this in the right place, mods feel free to move this if there is a better place. I live in the new madrid/midwest area.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

777 (20th July 2011), Anno (2nd August 2011), GK76 (2nd August 2011), pharoah21 (19th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Dreams about flooding???

I don't know, but before 911, i had a premonition and in it someone was with me as we watched a mushroom cloud explode on a far off land and the "person" said now, aren't you glad you aren't there, and then he pointed at the cloud. I have to tell you, i said, Oh, yeah, very grateful to not be there. I told my family when I went up in 1998 about the dream, and since then they have moved down, but the more urgent one said, they're only 13 minutes away, which is where my mother lived at the time. Exactly 13 minutes away from Manhattan in NJ.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Anno (2nd August 2011), pharoah21 (19th July 2011), Sidney (20th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Wow,,maybe I should keep life jackets in my car, just in case.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Anno (2nd August 2011), ktlight (20th July 2011), pharoah21 (19th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 210 posts

I've been dreaming about flooding since childhood I think, but not very often. Just before the Tsunami of 2004 I dreamed I was looking down on the earth from space and the oceans were all contributing to a singular swirling point. In the dream there wasn't an area of the world that wasn't contributing to this vast whirlpool, even those places that appeared as still as a millpond.

Then I was walking with a tall black man who seemed to be my guide. We left a marble corridor to view miles and miles of flooded plains. I felt that I was in India but was confused on recalling the dream, that although the sunshine was bright and hot, I was wearing a duffel coat. Of course not long after, the Tsunami occured on Boxing day and in England this is a very cold time and I would have been wearing my duffel coat.

More recently, I dreamed I was on high ground in a town somewhere in the UK with hundreds of other people watching a mighty flood washing away the town below us. Lastly I dreamed I was quite alone, carried by the swell of an enormous ocean but I was not afraid. The sunshine was twinkling on the water and the whole scene had an incredible beauty.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mare For This Post:

Anno (2nd August 2011), GK76 (2nd August 2011), Sidney (20th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

ive had a few about flooding recently too, all the houses was collapsing and stuff, was a river.lol was wondering what it meant

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to g.k.r For This Post:

Anno (2nd August 2011), Sidney (20th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

i wonder if people who live in territories that are at high risk are more prone to dreaming about the catastrophies that might befall their regions? i noticed elsewhere that more often than not people from coastal areas or islands have dreams about floods whereas those who live in the vicinity of volcanoes dream about erupting volcanoes. it's the same with fault zones and earthquakes. i live in a rather low risk zone without any of these threats and i never dream about stuff like that. maybe it's the higher self telling you to get away from the uk. usually it's those people who listen to their higher guidance who survive.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Edgar Cayce saw the midwest being flooded and the United States divided into two. If you're having recurring dreams of flood, I suggest your higher self is warning you to evacuate from the area while you can. The source of the flood would be the Great Lakes draining down the midwest and perhaps even the Gulf flooding up the Mississippi.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

Anno (2nd August 2011), ktlight (20th July 2011), Sidney (20th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    I seem to regularly have various dreams about flooding. Just about once a week, I dream that I am either in the water, flowing down muddy rapids, or almost driving into flood waters.

Me Too!!, Floods, Volcanoes, Tsunamis & War!!

But Let us Not Fear People!!!

A great change is upon us all!!

TT
    Last edited by Tane Mahuta; 20th July 2011 at 12:42.
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

Anno (2nd August 2011), Sidney (20th July 2011), Simone (25th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    i wonder if people who live in territories that are at high risk are more prone to dreaming about the catastrophies that might befall their regions? i noticed elsewhere that more often than not people from coastal areas or islands have dreams about floods whereas those who live in the vicinity of volcanoes dream about erupting volcanoes. it's the same with fault zones and earthquakes. i live in a rather low risk zone without any of these threats and i never dream about stuff like that. maybe it's the higher self telling you to get away from the uk. usually it's those people who listen to their higher guidance who survive.
    Agreed on the higher guidance! I keep dreaming of massive waves, yet my son is dreaming of earthquakes. My youngest son is dreaming of volcanoes. My wife dreams of me, so the fear is restored!

These are important times, hold your focus people, it doesn't have to be this way.......

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Haven't had a dream about the flood it self more so the after the flood i remember in my dream that i was sort of part of some rebuilding clean up crew but it felt like a prison camp at the same time was very strange , at one point a hole bunch of us were in a makeshift barracks then the dream flashed to were a Ute had cut logs in the tray being taken out and towed up a hill by a team of workers, and i was in another group looking over at them working. its seemed very modern the clothes were like today causal and cars and tools with this under toe that we were under guard and couldn't just wander off. then the dream jumped around a bit from people trying to escape and been struck down with lightning was very intense , then me on the back of a crowed ute with bad weather raining heavy, soaked and really dazed. then it ended wasn,t a long dream but felt very close time line.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Draco For This Post:

20. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

How weird... this thread caught my eye before before i moved on and read other threads - then a friend just came over.. and guess what; he gets really emphatic about how he is having a few dreams about flooding. He related how he was stuck on a structure in the water, like a building of some sorts which had broken away from its foundations. He was concerned in the dream as there was something unsavoury in that water which he had to keep away from - so he kept moving about the building as it moved to avoid it. I then asked him could he see land and see said he could but he didnt want to go over to it. I enquired why; and he said he saw people there but they werent like normal people anymore - that the flooding had changed them and they were dangeous - he was definitely keeping away from land. On a different note; i had dreams a little while ago about being rounded up into a sort of mass train station - i didnt want to go there but we were all being coerced to go. I remember seeing many many trains and people being moved onto them. I didnt like this at all and I could see people I know about to board and i was deeply concerned for thair welfare. Going to the trains there was lines that led to corridors where we couldnt see the others when we went in - i knew people were being taken out of these corridors and many didnt make the train - i tried to escape and ducked under a corridor and came out the other side and saw a rifle in my face - awoke just before i was shot. I am happy to say i dont have this dream anymore - i do hope if this was a premonitiion of future events that they have passed now. It is my opinion that at the moment we are navigating through or maybe separating from the negative probable timeline into the more positive one. Or in the scenario of Dolores Cannon and others, that we are energetically separating from the negative earth and moving with the positive earth and our dreams are of the probabilites we are discarding.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krylda For This Post:

Anno (2nd August 2011), Draco (20th July 2011), Sidney (20th July 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Well, I live in an earthquake zone, but perhaps I should be more aware of the flood risks. I have always held a bit of ESP, for lack of a better word, mayabe it helps that we own a boat. Moving in the near future is really not realistic for us. I truly believe we will be taken care of, regardless of what happens.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Anno (2nd August 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by Tane Mahuta (here)
    Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    I seem to regularly have various dreams about flooding. Just about once a week, I dream that I am either in the water, flowing down muddy rapids, or almost driving into flood waters.

Me Too!!, Floods, Volcanoes, Tsunamis & War!!

But Let us Not Fear People!!!

A great change is upon us all!!

TT
    Love your positive thoughts here. Its the only way to think.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Anno (2nd August 2011), Simone (25th July 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

For the past couple of years I keep having flooding dreams as well. I also keep seeing myself driving down a road and then a huge wall of water rising up out of the ocean--a big dark ominous megawave that just keeps building in size--but it never hits..

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Anno (2nd August 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

A dream of flooding got me into the researching game and led me to Camelot way back in the early days.
    It was strange as I didnt recognise the area my house was located in my dream. It was on a hill by the coast and at night time, the roof was leaking with heavy rainfall which made me wake up in my dream. I went outside to investigate and saw houses on the hill below totally covered by the sea and the ground was crumbling where it met the water as it continued to rise. No gigantic wave, just a steady rising. It ended with me running up a hillside with daughter under one arm and I lost my wifes hand and she got swallowed up by it all...thats what woke me up, when I screamed (lol). It was so vivid I wrote it down on an old envelope so I wouldn't forget in the morning.
    Here we are a few years on and all this has still got a tight grip on me, Im convinced something is coming, I am still unsure what though.

One thing I have come to settle on is that I will stand my ground here by the coast. I cant afford to move and dont think I would really like to see the aftermath. Let it swallow me up so I can reach the next level please. All I know is there is no point in worrying, been there seen it done it. Almost moved to a hillside smallholding in mid Wales, the financial collapse sadly ended that dream abrubtly, found the perfect 12 acre nest too. Oh well.. got me rubber dinghy and crash helmet ready, bring it on
    Terra

IF.....

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Terra For This Post:

Anno (2nd August 2011)

30. Link to Post #16
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Sleep near the porcelain throne, just in case.

31. Link to Post #17
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Are you having Dreams or Premonitions? I think the fact that everyone is talking like they're premonitions reveals the true meaning of them as dreams.

You're drowning in the fear that surrounds you in the alternative/truth community. A little while back I posted about seeing something pretending to be a shadowman and behind him was a giant wall of black foaming water. I related to the Charles thing at the time as it happened just after I first posted saying I thought the Truth Mafia were behind him.

I see the water as all the negative emotion (fear) that those people bring here to freak us out, scare us off or keep us distracted.

In that light I would suggest that people here having such dreams are experiencing their subconscious trying to tell you to concentrate more on positive things and to not expect doom and gloom around every corner. If it happens again try manifesting a surf board or a canoe and having some fun. =]
    Last edited by Anno; 2nd August 2011 at 13:34.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

Curt (2nd August 2011), Terra (2nd August 2011), ulli (2nd August 2011)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 312 posts

that's the spirit. follow your bliss and don't feed the fear

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pete For This Post:

Anno (2nd August 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd August 2011)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anno (here)
    You're drowning in the fear that surrounds you in the alternative/truth community.
    As I said, in my case, it is what led me to start looking, not the other way round as you suggest. Haven't had a dream like it since.
    Prior to that I was mainstream news follower, so Im actually rather thankful for where its led me.... away from the BS and lies.
    Terra

IF.....

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)

That may be true in some cases but not in mine.
    Those flood dreams and volcano dreams and mud slide dreams and tornado dreams
    that I have had throughout my life all preceded either emotional events (tidal wave, emotion, grief)
    or anger events (volcano erupting...fire=anger...coinciding with an unhappy divorce)
    or earth dreams, with buildings crumbling, around the time I had to move from one country to another,
    and air dreams, like the ones about tornados,
    around the time of massive mental test that required a lot of thinking.

So by connecting my dreams with the events in my own life that were happening around that same time I discovered how true the four elements of air, water, earth and fire are
    in their representation of our physical, emotional and intellectual centres.

It cannot be stressed enough that people's dreams are designed by themselves FOR themselves, primarily.

Neglecting the fact that our first duty is to have a good relationship with the self, first and foremost, leads to many disappointments in life, and much of our idealism about improving the outer world leads is wasted.

But once a person is totally self realized, has self knowledge, is no longer in denial of their unrealized or unwanted characteristics,
    then they can become strong, and with that strength can help make the changes they wish to see happen in the outer world.

When a person has a chance of getting their dream message to the world at large,
    then perhaps their dreams could be considered prophetic..until then no one will pay attention.
    I would go so far as to say that with all the fearmongering that goes on
    people have to dream more about disasters IN ORDER to help release their subconscious fears and cleanse their subconscious.
    No matter how often one says "I'm ready for death" if it is only a mind excercise it is useless,
    as long as instinct is being ignored a person is not whole and only regurgitating what they learnt via hearsay.

If one's dreams are misinterpreted, then what was originally meant as a guidance from our higher self
    for us to improve our lives with, can actually become a cause of fear of future events, and those fears then can manifest those events.

How often have I told people who had an awful nightmare
    "be glad you got that pressure off your chest...it was a release...the subconscious unloading it's burdens,
    at last."
    Dreams are like going to the toilet...the undigested matter coming out, to be expelled.
    Last edited by ulli; 2nd August 2011 at 14:36.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Anno (2nd August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast