+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone take Skate Liver Oil? Post your Feedback Here!

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Anyone take Skate Liver Oil? Post your Feedback Here!

Sat Nam,

SO glad to be a part of this community!

I wanted to get feedback from those who take Skate Liver Oil. I started taking it about a month ago, since I've read about the outstanding health benefits, including the decalcification of the pineal gland. The thing is, there's not much "solid" research out there about this substance; everything online seems to be the same regurgitated paragraph Furthermore, reviews on the product are nearly non-existent.

I'm taking this for it's health benefits, and to help enhance my daily yoga and meditation. Have any of you experienced the benefits of skate liver oil, specifically through your meditation practices? Also, does anybody have any additional information on the product?

2. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,625 times in 347 posts

Default Re: Anyone take Skate Liver Oil? Post your Feedback Here!

I'd love to try it but I don't know where you can get it in OZ. None of the health food shops seem to carry it here

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, the U.S. supplier is a small farm in Nebraska known as GreenPasture.org. They use a very specific fermentation process to enhance the nutrition in each capsule (I'm taking the capsules). Even on their site, however, there's very little data, it's mostly just heresay and stories of its origins outside of their basic nutrition label. Weston Price, a world famous travelling dentist, discovered this stuff being used by cultures that don't brush their teeth, and he noticed that it actually reverses tooth decay. What actually removes arterial plaque and decalcifies the pineal is called Vitamin K2, or "Activator X," according to Dr. Price. This is what actually gives the oil it's rich, orange color. But I've found very little info on it outside of old stories of people that "swear by it."
    Since there's little data on the subject, I'm putting my faith in those that have been using the substance and have seen results within themselves. At first, I thought it was actually causing a mental block in my mind, but I think I've determined this to be other reasons.

4. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Anyone else?

+ Reply to Thread