+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Occult Ritual

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Default 9/11 Occult Ritual

I think it is possible that 911 was an occult ritual. I based this on the 209 degree alignment from Cleopatra's Needle to the Hexagonal Jewish American Heritage Museum (2+0+9=11). this angle matches the orientation of the hexagonal building as well as Central Park and the Avenue of the America's which the resulting line transects.
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 20th April 2012 at 16:47.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

58andfixed (14th September 2011), Anno (13th September 2011), Aquarius (20th July 2011), Fred Steeves (21st July 2011), Maia Gabrial (20th July 2011), Marsila (21st July 2011), Midnight Rambler (13th September 2011), ocean (24th July 2011), pickle (14th September 2011), PurpleLama (21st July 2011), Rainbowbrite (24th July 2011), ulli (13th September 2011), WhiteFeather (13th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Default Re: 9/11 Occult Ritual

Mind Control Methodologies, Chaos Sorcery, 9/11 Occult Numerology, Gematria

The first link is the show hosted by Mark Passio, a former occultist who now wants to educate people on the symbology and numbers in occult ritual especially 9/11. An Amazing and very insightful report into 9/11 occult ritual. The show is from Oraclebroadcasting.com

http://mp3.oraclebroadcasting.com/Ma...-07-17_16k.mp3

This link is to previous show hosted by mark Passio on similar subjects about 9/11 and other occult rituals.

http://oraclebroadcasting.com/archiv...ho=Mark_Passio

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Anno (13th September 2011), Journeyman (3rd March 2024), Marsila (21st July 2011), WhiteFeather (13th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hey, thank you very much for the information. I have heard of Mark Passio before. I also know there are a lot of other instances of the numerological 911 in the WTC saga. I will listen to the shows you sent. Thanks

6. Link to Post #4
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

These kids are chanting the words KITE, HIT, STEEL, PLANE, MUST. Just before the attack, they then go on to say 'The pet goat'
    look at bushes reaction to being told about the towers.
    People need to open their eyes to the mockery we face from these lost souls.
    Last edited by cellardoor; 21st July 2011 at 20:24.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

58andfixed (14th September 2011), Anno (13th September 2011), bennycog (24th July 2011), Cartomancer (24th July 2011), Fred Steeves (21st July 2011), hexenomega (21st July 2011), ketturah (13th September 2011), loveandgratitude (21st July 2011), modwiz (14th September 2011), ocean (24th July 2011), WhiteFeather (13th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)

These kids are chanting the words KITE, HIT, STEEL, PLANE, MUST. Just before the attack, they then go on to say 'The pet goat'
    look at bushes reaction to being told about the towers.
    People need to open their eyes to the mockery we face from these lost souls.

Wow. I never put two and tow together on that aspect but it is spot on. If it looks, acts, and quacks like a duck...................

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Anno (13th September 2011), cellardoor (24th July 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I am so grateful to you for this post....what an eye opener.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ocean For This Post:

Anno (13th September 2011), cellardoor (24th July 2011), Midnight Rambler (13th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ocean (here)
    I am so grateful to you for this post....what an eye opener.
    Thanks for the kind words. Since I bagan to research geomancy I have found that it is directly tied to many things that happen in the world. Geomancy causes many "catch 22's" and explains many unexplainable events and activities. Think of the power and influence it would take to even secretly plan four or five large buildings in a major city. All of this is done in secret and the power associated with this is a real tangible thing to the people who worship this way. This goes way beyond being simply symbolic.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Anno (13th September 2011), modwiz (14th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I thought I'd get this one going due to the tenth anniversary of that dreadful day.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Anno (13th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

I think boy george bush was having difficulty reading the spelling words in that book. My perspective anyhow.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Anno (13th September 2011), Cartomancer (14th September 2011), divine_moments_of_truth (13th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Logan's Avatar
    Thanks

I strongly believe there was some occult underpinnings or basis in 9/11. All the "elite" in America are into some really dark stuff. Anyone seen Alex Jones' Bohemian Grove doc? Very unsettling.

I'd like to link a YouTube video here where the Allseeing Eye of Horus is formed at the during a 9/11 memorial service at Ground Zero.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Logan For This Post:

Anno (13th September 2011), Cartomancer (14th September 2011), ketturah (13th September 2011), Midnight Rambler (13th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

I love your threads and videos Cartomancer.

I have a special request. I noticed in one of your videos that in your Google earth you have an allignment that goes through Preston and a few places in the North of the UK. All the info I find tends to be about America. Can you share (or link us to) information about the UK, please? I'm personally more interested in the Northern Cities that were involved in the Slave/Wool route from Liverpool to Hull. They're full of buildings from around the 1800's that have flaming torches, obelisks, domes etc.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

Cartomancer (14th September 2011), Journeyman (3rd March 2024)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I have been wanting to look into the UK. I am reading up on the history of the UK so I can have more insight. I have lived or spent time in many of the places I have made videos of including Williamsburg, Virginia. When I lived in VA I now regret driving by Jefferson's Poplar Forest many times and not stopping! I have family only a half hour from there.

I will dive into the alignment you suggest the next time I log on to Google Earth. Perhaps I could ask some questions about the towns and history involved if needed? I'm willing to bet the buildings you suggest are part of an alignment. Here I have noticed distinct phases of rebuilding and building new aligned structures. The F.D.R. administration is one phase and really since I have been studying this I think 911 marked the beginning of a new phase of value of this phenomena here in the US. Perhaps worldwide when you consider places like Astana Kazakhstan (sp?).

Also I'm sure you have heard of the book "The Old Straight Track" by Alfred Watkins. He was the first to identify the what is known as the St. Michael's ley line. I think he was also the first to use the term "ley line." I have heard from a few people in Britain that they disapproved of my use of that term. Why I'm not sure.

London is very interesting also. A line created by the hexagon in the ruins of Baalbek points an azimuth just north of London near the site of the upcoming Summer Games. The London Center Stone may have represented the Roman Axis of the city. The way Sir Chistopher Wren designed the city after the fires is said to have some symbolism incorporated into it. Stonehenge is interesting but infers all 360 degrees of the compass. I will do some Google Earth and revisit this post.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Anno (14th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    [...]Perhaps I could ask some questions about the towns and history involved if needed? I'm willing to bet the buildings you suggest are part of an alignment. Here I have noticed distinct phases of rebuilding and building new aligned structures.[...]
    I'd be happy to as I'm sure a lot on here would. If it's a local place I can get you photographs, too. The building phases I'm noticing are in the 1100's when the Templars and Cistercians built, then again in the very late 1700's to early 1900's (but mostly in the 1800's). They're all the big impressive stone buildings with the torches and obelisks on that came in with Cotton/Slaves and run between Liverpool and Hull following the Canal and Railways.

Earlier than all of that you have the original Arthur legends centered around North Wales and Lancashire. People like Bryn and Lancelot know more about that than me though. Earlier than that you have all the megaliths and spiral/cross/sunwheel/cup and ring markings that go from Southern Ireland to North East England. Then there's the A roads that people claim are Roman but were in existence before they got here.

I think you're in the best place for people to fill in the gaps for you. Send me a message if you need any help. =]

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    [...]I have heard from a few people in Britain that they disapproved of my use of that term. Why I'm not sure.[...]
    If there's something that can be disapproved of, there's a group of British people disapproving of it. I wouldn't worry about it. I've read The Old Straight Track and The Sun and the Serpent as well as seeing them mentioned in books on other topics like Megaliths and everyone has used the term Ley. The only complaint I've ever seen is that it's meant to mean Feild not track and someone is being pedantic. It's our national sport and the only one we invented that we're not now rubbish at.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Anno For This Post:

Journeyman (3rd March 2024)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Thanks for the tips. I'm sure there is a depth of hidden information there waiting to be uncovered. Do you know anything about a Mr. Arkwright that was once a prominent Mason in Preston? Have you seen the movie "Secrets of the Illuminate?." Also watch my video linked below about the Grail in America if you haven't already. I have found some interesting sites in n. central England that may be part of the mystery of the "Shepard's Monument" at the Shugborough Estate. If you have seen the Codes movie I think the investigators in that film have missed a lot of important clues. I will get back w/ you in a few days. Thank you.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

28. Link to Post #15
    Ireland Avalon Member finally there!!!'s Avatar
    Thanks

Id love to educate myself more on this subject because here in Ireland as Anno pointed out there is some some strange monuments placed around the place,for instance I live Dublin near a place called Killiney hill which looks out on Dublin bay and looks over the whole city of Dublin.This place has an obelisk and a pyramid right on the top of the hill.Now Killiney is one of the most poshest places to live in the whole of Ireland so to live in that area you need a lot of money and to make it even more mysterious there is a masonic lodge only down the road but wait there is more its common knowledge between the locals that there is rituals going on up in the hill,I have friends who witnessed people all dressed in black robes walking through the forest late at night.Even the local pub is called the druids chair!!The hill used to be named after queen Victoria.Id love to find out if it has some geomancy significance..

29. The Following User Says Thank You to finally there!!! For This Post:

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Just for the sake of clarity, it should be noted that what is being referred to in this thread is not related to Geomancy, which is a traditional form of divination and/or ritual involving the Earth element, not locations on the physical Earth itself. I'm not debating the content of the thread, only suggesting that a more appropriate term be used to avoid confusion, as this is an important detail.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Solphilos For This Post:

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Solphilos (here)
    Just for the sake of clarity, it should be noted that what is being referred to in this thread is not related to Geomancy, which is a traditional form of divination and/or ritual involving the Earth element, not locations on the physical Earth itself. I'm not debating the content of the thread, only suggesting that a more appropriate term be used to avoid confusion, as this is an important detail.
    ge·o·man·cy/ˈjēəˌmansē/
    Noun: Divination from configurations seen in a handful of earth thrown on the ground, or by interpreting lines or textures on the ground.

Thank you for the kind, diplomatic way you presented your info. I use this term as an occult construct only known by few. The people who arrange these systems began doing it by using Henrich Cornelius Agrippa's and John Dee's methods. Agrippa developed a form of geomancy which Thomas Jefferson knew of and used in his large scale alignments. There is evidence that this form of geomancy has been used since ancient Egypt and kept secret.

I appreciate what you are saying and have run into this disagreement before. This is a form of divination that they don't tell you about therefore it is officially denied and undefined. Reading lines on the earth includes these long range alignments. In the past only a few would have the knowledge to even interpret these arrangements. Thank you very much. This is new information. If you don't agree I respect your opinion. -Cort
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 14th September 2011 at 18:31. Reason: mispelling

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Anno (14th September 2011), Journeyman (3rd March 2024)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Wow. I'll put that on the list of places to check out!

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Anno (14th September 2011), finally there!!! (14th September 2011)

36. Link to Post #19
    England Avalon Member Seeclearly's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,097 times in 219 posts

In my mind there's no doubt , that among other things , 9/11 was an occult ritual .In fact that aspect of it was my first field of study as it were. I've just come across C.A.Matthius https://amzn.eu/d/62A9PBl
    via a reposted tweet .In this thread he argues that the day, 9/11 ,was specifically a "Thelemic occultic ritual "
    Thelema being Aleister Crowley's religion or philosophy so to speak.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Opening Text-

It is the 22nd anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attack and its time we discussed the references to Thelemic occultic ritual that make up the entirety of the day. It was all homage to Aleister Crowley.

First let's look at its title - 9/11:

Crowley explains in his book ‘GEM ATRIA’ 9. Most Evil, because of its stability.
    11.The great magical number and the magic force itself.

Thus, in titling the ceremony as ‘9/11’, this is a nod to Crowley as code for the ‘Most Evil Magic Force Itself’.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (13th September 2023), Journeyman (12th September 2023), mountain_jim (11th September 2023), shaberon (12th September 2023), Yoda (13th September 2023)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Seeclearly (here)
    In my mind there's no doubt , that among other things , 9/11 was an occult ritual .In fact that aspect of it was my first field of study as it were. I[/TWEET]

I agree. It's an important point to make though because it goes to the heart of the powers that shouldn't be and the nature of this place. You still see people saying 9/11 was about money (they already have all they need) or power (that too). Sure they take the upside, but this was entirely about the ritual. The towers were built to be brought down, that's back in the late 40's. The real planning likely centuries before that.

Did you know 9/11 was new years day to the Ancient Egyptians and now the Copts?

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (13th September 2023), mountain_jim (12th September 2023), Seeclearly (12th September 2023), shaberon (12th September 2023), Yoda (13th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast