Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 12 18 LastLast

Thread: Explosion in Oslo

1. Link to Post #221
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Default Re: Explosion in Oslo

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    because at the end, the elite's basic belief system and methods are utterly stupid, disregarding the great balance of all-that-is, disregarding that their games of oppression and exploitation will backfire on them.

Spot on chiquetet, that's been simmering on me own pot for a while. When they go for their final check mate move, it had BETTER work, because if it doesn't, not only is it reversly check mate back on them, but the entire game board disappears as well. I don't think this is that move, but it's one building up to that. If I were the one of them who had to actually move that piece into the final (supposed) check mate position, I would be sweating, and have shaky fingers indeed.

Universal Law is a son of a gun...

Cheers,
    Fred

2. Link to Post #222
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Quote Posted by Lucc30 (here)
    @ Nearing: Please read the tread before commenting/asking - the answers to your questions are all there.

Quote If these were 'youth' at a summer camp. Why don't any of them look like they are in bathing suits? why are they all in or near the water and not in swimming clothes? He is walking among them too, not shooting from afar, it looks very odd.
    I did read the thread it didn't answer this: why are they all in or near the water and not in swimming clothes?

They are piled in the water!

And I second the question of who in the hell took that photo and why didn't they shoot him?
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

3. Link to Post #223
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    you go at the son of a bitch like there's no f*****k tomorrow...

I've carried a concealed firearm for several years now, so in say a restaurant type scenario I could end it fairly quickly. If I had no gun, I would do exactly as stated above, I'd wait till he emptied his clip and was fumbling around for another, then either take him out, or go down swinging.
    I commend your courage, I think one is well advised to attack the attacker to end something like this - it takes nerves to act intelligently and bravely in such a situation, but it's obviously more worthwile than just bending over. But changing a clip lasts merely a second, so I figure it's quite a challenge to get at him in a scenario, where the shooter is not directly (within a few yards) surrounding with many people.
    Factor in adrenaline and a sense of urgency and changing magazines doesn't sound so simple now.
    Trust me, trying to do it as fast as possible with no experience or practise can mean huge screw ups.
    Drop the magazine on its lip and you get feed errors meaning stoppages.
    It isn't like the movies.
    I give you credit for adrenaline and urgency and for the fact that it's not like the movies. But I know how to change a clip, too, I served in the military and handled all kinds of weapons, one press of a thumb or finger, the old one goes out. And sticking a new one in is a no problem at all, I mean, I never actually saw someone messing that up, dropping the clip or whatever. So you gotta be really bad with your hands or shaking like a mixer to mess it up. From what transpired about this guy, he knew how to handle a gun. Feed errors are very rare as well, in my experience I never had one, never saw one. - If one of those cases would indeed occur, though, this of course would be the ideal time to get at him.
    Last edited by christian; 24th July 2011 at 21:53.

4. Link to Post #224
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Quote The smoking gun here is the police, that only came after 90 minutes and hadn't snipers in the helicopter but flew over the island for a while, before they landed and captured him.
    sorry but they where really busy with the Capital city bombing.
    But yes - they should have known and acted better ('terror attack reciepie' - diversion and attack stronger - at another place) than letting the local police handling it (at Utoya) before the severity of the situation was understood.
    As soon as they got the message, that there was a gunman shooting people, this would be top priority immediately, there must be at least one boat or helicopter and one or two snipers (and if there is no professional sniper at the police station right in that moment someone who feels like he is able to handle a rifle) left in Oslo and they would loose no time to get there and shoot him. This is life or death, you wouldn't loose any time, you would try to kill him as fast as possible. That's what the police is supposed to do in such a situation. It's not about understanding quantum physics, it could hardly be more simple.

No offense at you Lucc, I figure, especially because you are from Norway, right in the aftermath of something like this your mind might be all over the place, mine and many other's prayers are with you and your fellow Norwegians right now.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Hervé (24th July 2011), loveandgratitude (25th July 2011), Lucc30 (24th July 2011), nearing (24th July 2011), seko (25th July 2011)

6. Link to Post #225
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    @ Nearing: Please read the tread before commenting/asking - the answers to your questions are all there.

Quote If these were 'youth' at a summer camp. Why don't any of them look like they are in bathing suits? why are they all in or near the water and not in swimming clothes? He is walking among them too, not shooting from afar, it looks very odd.
    I did read the thread it didn't answer this: why are they all in or near the water and not in swimming clothes?

And I second the question of who in the hell took that photo and why didn't they shoot him?
    Except that every place on earth are not necessarily very similar like the place you are from.............

Prepare - eat - chew - digest (and: at the end **** it as well) your own food. Sorry - just really tired of brothers who do not do their own investigations (or bother to even turn on the mainstream news channels).
    Just clarifying.

And please do read the WHOLE tread carefully again - it is really all there.
    Last edited by Lucc30; 24th July 2011 at 22:02. Reason: Crystally clarifying clarifications
    It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. Confucius

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

Chilli (24th July 2011), christian (24th July 2011)

8. Link to Post #226
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Hunt for Britons linked to Norway killer Anders Behring Breivik
    A hunt for possible British accomplices of the mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik is under way after it emerged that he began his deadly “crusade” after meeting other Right-wing extremists in London.
    link
    new info...

9. Link to Post #227
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

Tarpley's take:

Quote Norway Terror Attacks a False Flag: More Than One Shooter on Island; Oslo Bomb Drill Just Concluded; Was It NATO’s Revenge for Norway’s Decision to Stop Bombing Libya?

by Webster G. Tarpley, Ph.D.
    TARPLEY.net
    Washington DC, July 24, 2011 – The tragic terror attacks in Norway display a number of the telltale signs of a false flag provocation. It is reported that, although the world media are attempting to focus on Anders Behring Breivik as a lone assassin in the tradition of Lee Harvey Oswald, many eyewitnesses agree that a second shooter was active in the massacre at the Utøya summer youth camp outside of Oslo. It has also come to light that a special police unit had been conducting a drill or exercise in downtown Oslo which involved the detonation of bombs – exactly what caused the bloodshed a few hundred meters away little more than 48 hours later. Further research reveals that United States intelligence agencies had been conducting a large-scale program of recruiting retired Norwegian police officers with the alleged purpose of conducting surveillance inside the country. This program, known as SIMAS Surveillance Detection Units, provided a perfect vehicle for the penetration and subversion of the Norwegian police by NATO.

A motive for the attack is also present: as part of its attempt to mount an independent foreign policy, including the imminent diplomatic recognition of a Palestinian state as part of a general rapprochement with the Arab world, Norway was leading the smaller NATO states in dropping out of the imperialist aggressor coalition currently bombing Libya. Norway was scheduled to stop all bombing and other sorties against the Gaddafi forces as out of August 1 at the latest.

Finally, the CIA limited hangout operation known as Wikileaks has already furnished a prefabricated off-the-shelf case for incompetence and malfeasance against the current Norwegian government that is doing all these things – in the form of a series of real or doctored dispatches which document the alleged negligence of this government in dealing with the terrorist threat, all in the view of US State Department officials.

VG of Oslo: “Several” Eyewitnesses Say there were Two Shooters on the Island
    As noted, world press and media of the Anglo-American school have immediately battened onto Breivik as an archetypal lone assassin cast in the mold of Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, and so many others. The problem for the terror mythographs is that , in most of these cases, there is credible to overwhelming evidence that these figures could not have acted alone. Among more recent loan assassins, Breivik could be compared to Major Nidal Hasan of Fort Hood, Texas, whose shooting spree dates back to November 2009. Hasan is accused of having killed seven people. At the time, it was considered remarkable that Hasan had managed to kill so many armed soldiers on the military base. But early reports suggested that there were one or two other shooters in addition to Hasan. As usually happens, these extra shooters were soon expunged from the hegemonic media narrative.1

In the Norwegian case, the evidence that Breivik was not alone in claiming his fearful toll of victims is clear and convincing. Here are some excerpts from a report published by the Oslo newspaper VG:

“Several of the youths who were at the Utøya the shooting drama, told VG that they are convinced that there must have been more than one perpetrator. Marius Helander Røset believes the same thing: – I am sure that there was shooting from two different places on the island at the same time, he said.

Witnesses: – There were two people
    Police believe Anders Behring Breivik (32) is the perpetrator who was dressed as a policeman , and have charged him for two terrorist attacks. Young people interviewed by VG describe an additional perpetrator – who was not wearing a police uniform. The person was following them around was 180 centimeters tall, had thick dark hair and a Nordic appearance. He had a pistol in his right hand and a rifle on his back. – I believe that there were two people who were shooting, says Alexander Stavdal (23)….

At the press conference Saturday morning opened the police said that there could have been several perpetrators and emphasized that there is an ongoing investigation.”2

The presence of a second shooter is of course most inconvenient for the lone assassin theory, since it represents incontrovertible evidence of a criminal conspiracy, the very thing which the media coverage is usually anxious to avoid. In the Norwegian case, the reports of a second shooter seemed to be persistent enough 36 hours after the main event so as to hold out some hope that the entire official version can be brought down on this particular.
    Full article here: http://tarpley.net/2011/07/24/norway...-a-false-flag/
    Last edited by Hervé; 24th July 2011 at 22:09.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

58andfixed (25th July 2011), christian (24th July 2011), Enquiring1 (25th July 2011), Fred Steeves (25th July 2011), Lord Sidious (25th July 2011), Lucc30 (24th July 2011), Mad Hatter (25th July 2011), Muzz (24th July 2011), seko (25th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #228
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote The smoking gun here is the police, that only came after 90 minutes and hadn't snipers in the helicopter but flew over the island for a while, before they landed and captured him.
    But yes - they should have known and acted better ('terror attack reciepie' - diversion and attack stronger - at another place) than letting the local police handling it (at Utoya) before the severity of the situation was understood.
    As soon as they got the message, that there was a gunman shooting people, this would be top priority immediately, there must be at least one boat or helicopter and one or two snipers (and if there is no professional sniper at the police station right in that moment someone who feels like he is able to handle a rifle) left in Oslo and they would loose no time to get there and shoot him. This is life or death, you wouldn't loose any time, you would try to kill him as fast as possible. That's what the police is supposed to do in such a situation. It's not about understanding quantum physics, it could hardly be more simple.

No offense at you Lucc, I figure, especially because you are from Norway, right in the aftermath of something like this your mind might be all over the place, mine and many other's prayers are with you and your fellow Norwegians right now.
    No offense taken - that is one of the questions I ask myself; Why so long time & why no snipers from copters before the media copters where there already?

EDIT:
    Quote As soon as they got the message, that there was a gunman shooting people, this would be top priority immediately, there must be at least one boat or helicopter and one or two snipers (and if there is no professional sniper at the police station right in that moment someone who feels like he is able to handle a rifle) left in Oslo and they would loose no time to get there and shoot him.
    UPDATE:
    I consider and believe there was elite forces at play - but:
    Please consider this - Norway is not Germany (how large are your population? About 90 millions or so citizens?) - Norway are a comparatively (global) village. Even though there must have been elite forces included in this grave incident that would be an adequate reaction time (as I have witnessed in national catastrophes).

But you know the tactics; shock - divert - suggest - gather - blame - solution(s)
    Last edited by Lucc30; 24th July 2011 at 22:40. Reason: Grammar

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

christian (24th July 2011), Enquiring1 (25th July 2011), Hervé (24th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #229
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

The very act of the bombing should have sent the whole fleet of rotating wings flying...
    Last edited by Hervé; 25th July 2011 at 02:09.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

christian (24th July 2011), Enquiring1 (24th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #230
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

But then, again, "There was a bombing drill going on..." plausible deniability, again... too many of these drills going on at the same time as actual occurrences!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

christian (24th July 2011), Enquiring1 (24th July 2011), Lucc30 (24th July 2011), seko (25th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #231
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote But then, again, "There was a bombing drill going on..." plausible deniability, again... too many of these drills going on at the same time as actual occurrences!
    'Police' and their accomplices in crime were to busy.

Yes - 48 hours beforehand (as we know at the time).
    But still all to suspicious - as these drills are a mark of any major 'terrorist' attacks. 9/11 - London - Madrid - you name them..............
    Last edited by Lucc30; 24th July 2011 at 22:53. Reason: Clarification

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

Fred Steeves (25th July 2011), Hervé (24th July 2011), Lord Sidious (25th July 2011), seko (25th July 2011), taurad (26th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #232
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last news before bed and blowing out the candle lit for the victims, family, friends and all inhabitants of earth:
    'The legal hearing (tomorrow) will probably be closed to the public/media' (contrary to what the perpetrator himself wanted)! Oh no - that is not even close to democracy. This small piece of information says it all: Very foul play at work!
    You all know.

Updates when something new regarding this case - mainstream, but the most reliable media at the time - use Google trans. & for updates shortcut: press F5:
    http://www.bt.no/nyheter/innenriks/S...e-2541876.html

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

Fred Steeves (25th July 2011), Hervé (24th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #233
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Except that every place on earth are not necessarily very similar like the place you are from.............

Prepare - eat - chew - digest (and: at the end **** it as well) your own food. Sorry - just really tired of brothers who do not do their own investigations (or bother to even turn on the mainstream news channels).
    Just clarifying.

Excuse me Luc, I am not a brother. Not every place is similar to yours either. I would NEVER get my news from the MSM where I live. THEY LIE.

And I do not see the answer - but now you have made me not care anymore. Good day, Luc.

My prayers for the loved ones of the deceased and the hurt.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

22. Link to Post #234
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cellardoor (here)
    2+2=4+7=11 /2011 This is occult astronomy. False flag, just like 9/11 7/7.
    Good point. I wonder if this was also a satanic child Sacrifice.

This was a cruel evil act.

The Karma induced by the perpetrators will be ugly.

Norway as a whole is in my prayers.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enquiring1 For This Post:

Fred Steeves (25th July 2011), Lucc30 (25th July 2011), taurad (26th July 2011)

24. Link to Post #235
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

http://www.vgtv.no/#!id=42455

Sorry if this has been posted, it's an "as it happened" clip of the bombing....
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Enquiring1 (25th July 2011), Fred Steeves (25th July 2011), Lucc30 (25th July 2011), NancyV (25th July 2011), taurad (26th July 2011)

26. Link to Post #236
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote if we as a small community,can see that this is all bull****.
    then surlely the people of norway,the prime minister ect.
    can see it also.

is there a deeper agenda?
    to the tptb
    we now know how you work.but the more you do the more we are awakekened to your schemes.
    only you have to LIVE with what you are a part of.
    The majority of people like to give a face to the enemy so that they can retaliate and sleep better, because so far not everyone is willing to handle the truth.One would think that after all the lies, false accusations and manipulations, people will open their eyes and see the true enemy right where the money pours and orders to invade countries are made, one would think !
    Do you think the American people will repeat the same mistake if the government decides to take them for another ride?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Fred Steeves (25th July 2011), Lucc30 (25th July 2011)

28. Link to Post #237
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

didn't see this one before...

http://twitter.com/#!/AndersBreivik

wonder if they found the link to London there...

29. Link to Post #238
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

I have a feeling the MSM will not be reporting anything like this. Without all of the information people will be looking for mushrooms at the seashore.

These comments taken from an article/blog of Gilad Atzmon an Israeli who speaks for all decent people.

Devastatingly enough, in Israel, Behring Breivik found a few enthusiastic followers who praised his action against the Norwegian youth. In the Hebrew article that reported about the AUF camp being pro Palestinian and supportive of the Israel Boycott Campaign, I found the following comments amongst other supports for the massacre:

24. “Oslo criminals paid”

26. “It's stupidity and evil not to desire death for those who call to boycott Israel.’

41. “Hitler Youth members killed in the bombing of Germany were also innocent. Let us all cry about the terrible evil bombardment carried out by the Allied…We have a bunch of haters of Israel meeting in a country that hates Israel in a conference that endorses the boycott.. So it's not okay, not nice, really a tragedy for families, and we condemn the act itself, but to cry about it? Come on. We Jews are not Christians. In the Jewish religion there is no obligation to love or mourn for the enemy.”

Complete piece is here:http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/gila...on-to-bds.html

This is all horrifyingly sad, for every decent human being on this planet. If information like the above ever made the nightly newscasts things would get extremely ugly. As intended the news will not look at certain festering sores. Instead they focus on Islamic extremism and now, domestic (you and me) terrorism. We as a civilization face many threats and we cannot afford to ignore any of them.
    Last edited by modwiz; 25th July 2011 at 04:56.

30. Link to Post #239
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Just clarifying.

Excuse me Luc, I am not a brother. Not every place is similar to yours either. I would NEVER get my news from the MSM where I live. THEY LIE.

And I do not see the answer - but now you have made me not care anymore. Good day, Luc.

My prayers for the loved ones of the deceased and the hurt.
    From what I understood nearing, the kids were having a summer camp and were from the elected political party. They were preparing for the coming and speech of their prime minister. In such circumstances, they would be dressed and not in swimsuits and in the lake. I read/heard it in videos and articles posted in this thread.

Put apart that in the real north of the planet mosquitoes in summer are very voracious, when not swimming, you get dressed to avoid them, but I don't think this was the reason. This is my own experience.

Also, it seems that the first attacker was disguised in police officer and told the kid to come near the water, which they did (learned to obey to autorities, why not when nothing ever happens in your country).

They tried to excape the shooting by swiming away, then the killer started to shoot them in the water and get as much as possible. This is from postings in this thread and related articles.

In the helicopter were cops that were not armed to get down, because they do not have special units ready to go down from helicopters as American have. A deduction from the readings here.

It is a very small country where nothing ever happens, they are not trained/equiped to face these unexpected, for them, situations. Again a deduction from the readings here.

Who took that photo from high above, I do not know, I presume it iis the cops in helicopter. But I may be wrong.
    If I am wrong, please, anybody here do not hesitate to correct me.

In most countries on the planet, individual people are not armed at all, they do not have private arms ownership rights in their constitutions. And it is illegal to own arms unless you have special permits for hunting for example. Therefore, when a shooter starts, the rest of the population cannot intervene, even if you see something happening and wish you could. The shooters in those countries almost always acquire their arms illegally, mostly if they are automatic weapons..

Nearing, I do wonder why it is so important for you to know why the kids are not in swimsuits or the fact that they are in the water. What have you seen or deducted that we may be not be seeing or that worth you getting angry at someone who has friends in the shooting?

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Chilli (25th July 2011), Lucc30 (25th July 2011), Rocky_Shorz (25th July 2011)

32. Link to Post #240
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

False flag, plain and simple.

If you didn't think there was a conspiracy, think again.

They *will* scrub all accounts of a second shooter and a bomb drill 48 hours prior.

Mark my words.

This is not what they want you to think it is.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

Enquiring1 (25th July 2011), Fred Steeves (25th July 2011), Lord Sidious (25th July 2011), Lucc30 (25th July 2011), modwiz (25th July 2011), PurpleLama (25th July 2011), seko (25th July 2011), taurad (26th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 12 18 LastLast