+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 1 10 18 LastLast

Thread: Explosion in Oslo

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Default Re: Explosion in Oslo

I don't buy the garbage report from MSMs. Two airplane crash didn't burn down the WTC buildings. It was staged by them.

Again one gun man can not kill 80+ health individuals in open field. Please use your logic and common sense.
    It's extremely hard to kill a moving target. Unless the victims were all frozen to death on the spot or other shooters were there.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Artemesia (24th July 2011), Enquiring1 (24th July 2011), Lord Sidious (24th July 2011), Lucc30 (24th July 2011), Miller (24th July 2011), modwiz (25th July 2011), seko (25th July 2011), taurad (24th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #182
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

from realistnews.net
    Oslo Bombings Story According To MSM Is Already Debunked!

Today’s bombing in Oslo and a related mass shooting that occurred just outside the Norwegian capital are already replete with inconsistencies and questions that demand further inquiry into whose agenda this deadly attack serves.

Authorities have already said that the man who carried out the shootings at a youth camp in a nearby resort has direct ties to the earlier bombing in Oslo of a government building.
    - An eyewitness to the blast who was just 200 feet away from the explosion called into the Alex Jones show and stated that there was a “bomb sweep” of the area the day before the attack. Norwegian television also reported this story.

- According to a Norwegian who emailed us, his father who is an explosives expert has analyzed the bombing scene and states that due to the pattern of the damage and debris, the blast was clearly underground. There are also reports that the road was closed off in recent days for underground sewer works. This is inconsistent with the official story that the blast was caused by a car bomb.

- Friday was a public holiday in Norway and the building that was bombed was largely empty, which is why only seven people died. The Daily Mail reports, “Fortunately, it is a public holiday in Norway and the offices are less busy than a normal weekday.” Why would “terrorists,” who presumably want to kill as many people as possible, choose to bomb the building on a day when they know it will be almost empty?
    http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-os...ready-debunked
    http://www.infowars.com/oslo-terror-...does-it-serve/

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Enquiring1 (24th July 2011), Hervé (24th July 2011), loveandgratitude (25th July 2011), Lucc30 (24th July 2011), Miller (24th July 2011), Muzz (24th July 2011), ThePythonicCow (24th July 2011), TWINCANS (24th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #183
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    I don't buy the garbage report from MSMs. Two airplane crash didn't burn down the WTC buildings. It was staged by them.

Again one gun man can not kill 80+ health individuals in open field. Please use your logic and common sense.
    It's extremely hard to kill a moving target. Unless the victims were all frozen to death on the spot or other shooters were there.
    I agree - but please do remember this is a very tiny island (Utoya) - also with several tiny clusters of woods. The illegitimate policeman (perpetrator) gathered a large group on the shoreline (where the largest number of the victims were shot dead)
    to 'inform' them about rumors about
    shooting/fireworks/drills (his own shooting performance - or one person more, may be or may be not true) on the island and the bombing in Oslo - these were/are politically active youths - so for them there should be no reason at all to not trust the 'policeman'.
    Last edited by Lucc30; 24th July 2011 at 18:14. Reason: Grammar
    It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. Confucius

6. Link to Post #184
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote - Friday was a public holiday in Norway and the building that was bombed was largely empty, which is why only seven people died. The Daily Mail reports, “Fortunately, it is a public holiday in Norway and the offices are less busy than a normal weekday.” Why would “terrorists,” who presumably want to kill as many people as possible, choose to bomb the building on a day when they know it will be almost empty?
    To make it explicitly clear: It was not a public holiday - rather the time when most of the population in Norway (in larger towns and the Capital city) have their common summer holiday. Therefore the minor amount of people at work at the time of the bombing.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

christian (24th July 2011), Fred Steeves (24th July 2011), Hervé (24th July 2011), heyokah (24th July 2011), Miller (24th July 2011), modwiz (25th July 2011), seko (25th July 2011)

8. Link to Post #185
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,516 times in 458 posts

Whats with the UFO sighting? A street lamp? as the lights seem to be hanging across the streets in Oslo by wire so this could easily be a mistake but thought I'd throw it in the mix, unless it's already been mentioned in this thread.

I'm guessing street lamp but really!! Not everything you see is what is real nowadays.

Ski-

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

Lucc30 (24th July 2011), modwiz (25th July 2011), Rocky_Shorz (24th July 2011)

10. Link to Post #186
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    one gun man can not kill 80+ health individuals in open field. Please use your logic and common sense.
    He had 90 minutes to do this and the island left little chances for the people to escape, which probably enhanced people's panic and their feeling of being in a trap, thus paralyzing them or creating desperate behaviour among them. I served two years in the military and have some experience with handguns, rifles, etc. and I figure a talented marksman could do that in that time at that place, I don't want to give anyone ideas, though. None of the survivors reported about a second shooter yet. The island was packed with people, 500-600 must have been there, every 7th was killed (from what I read), it could have been quite some more, the way I see it.

The smoking gun here is the police, that only came after 90 minutes and hadn't snipers in the helicopter but flew over the island for a while, before they landed and captured him.

By any reasonable standard, there should have been a helicopter or a boat started immediately after the police got the first call and the guy should have been shot at the first opportunity.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Fred Steeves (25th July 2011), Hervé (24th July 2011), ledus un medus (24th July 2011), loveandgratitude (25th July 2011), Lucc30 (24th July 2011), Miller (24th July 2011), NancyV (24th July 2011), taurad (24th July 2011), TWINCANS (24th July 2011)

12. Link to Post #187
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SKIBADABOMSKI (here)
    Whats with the UFO sighting? A street lamp? as the lights seem to be hanging across the streets in Oslo by wire so this could easily be a mistake but thought I'd throw it in the mix, unless it's already been mentioned in this thread.

I'm guessing street lamp but really!! Not everything you see is what is real nowadays.

Ski-
    Yes, quite correctly - a street lamp (sorry - I'm disappointed too).

I have been working in this street (Torggata - and pass trough it almost daily) - and if you analyze the video closely you will see a similar lamp further down the street. (There will be three or four lamps in this street before a square (YoungsTorget)). The disappearance of the 'UFO' (this time) seems like a play of the light (camera).
    Last edited by Lucc30; 24th July 2011 at 16:22. Reason: Clarification

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

seko (25th July 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (24th July 2011)

14. Link to Post #188
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote None of the survivors reported about a second shooter yet. The island was packed with people
    @ Chiquetet: We don't know that for certain yet - (indirectly) according to friends of friends of the survivors - they describes for us very explicitly there was a second person shooting. True?

We do not know at moment (thankfully the heavy wounded victims are very well shielded from the media) - but it is plausible.
    The chaos the survivors are telling us about does not rule out the possibility (second shooter - even may be (or not) - an insider 'youth') - that some of them (surviving victims) reporting the sound of shots from different directions. Could have been echos (not likely at this location) - but we still don't know at this time.
    Last edited by Lucc30; 24th July 2011 at 16:30. Reason: Grammar

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

Hervé (24th July 2011), NancyV (24th July 2011), Rocky_Shorz (24th July 2011)

16. Link to Post #189
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)

The smoking gun here is the police, that only came after 90 minutes and hadn't snipers in the helicopter but flew over the island for a while, before they landed and captured him.

By any reasonable standard, there should have been a helicopter or a boat started immediately after the police got the first call and the guy should have been shot at the first opportunity.
    BINGO, chiquetet...!

Timothy McVeigh type (Manchurian Candidate) all over again...Looks like Anders Behring Breivik knew a how to handle a gun..!

Looks like a 'Military Grade' weapon/scope to me..!

There is just way too much info surfacing in such a short period of time on this Psycho..! (Way too Much)!

PS - When it comes to a 2nd Shooter, it would be very easy for forensics to establish several different weapons used in the attacks! But somehow, I think that will be swept under the carpet aswell!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 24th July 2011 at 17:56.

17. Link to Post #190
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote Removed for bad taste.
    Sorry to anyone offended.

PS. When I posted the removed post, I didn't know of any casualties, that came later.
    That's new my Lord, since when you have to answer to the senate, with your light saber and lightning bolts you make the senate

Just a note about the explosion, maybe Bin Laden have risen from the dead and did it?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Lord Sidious (24th July 2011), Lucc30 (25th July 2011), Miller (24th July 2011), modwiz (25th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #191
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote The smoking gun here is the police, that only came after 90 minutes and hadn't snipers in the helicopter but flew over the island for a while, before they landed and captured him.
    @ Chiquetet again - sorry but they where really busy with the Capital city bombing.
    But yes - they should have known and acted better ('terror attack reciepie' - diversion and attack stronger - at another place) than letting the local police handling it (at Utoya) before the severity of the situation was understood.

And precisely - why did the time pass so long? (45 mins. - first helicopter arriving after first reports from local police force to national forces) before arriving at Utoya (anti-terror police by boat (yes - after 90 mins.) - copter only observing as there are no tradition (the need never ever have been necessary before) to bring snipers in copters). (The tragic horror went on for 90 minutes at the island.) Still to long reaction time for what the public now understand as the bigger tragedy than the Capital bombing. My own opinion is (at the time) that a lot of the (Norwegian) elite did NOT know before hand about this incident.
    The larger picture and motives (as with 9/11) will become a lot much more clearer with time.

And to tell about the place this happened - there is not even a village in the vicinity - only a cluster of a tourist camp place, a hotel, a gas station and the houses for the peoples working at these places. For most of the Norwegian citizens this is FAR away from the (more or less major) city - a place passing by without noticing on their way to ski resorts and cottages.
    The reason for mentioning this (I do believe - as I can not say to often - even the national elite did not know) is why the national police arrived this late and DID not understood the seriousness of the situation.
    Last edited by Lucc30; 24th July 2011 at 18:47. Reason: Corrections

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

Chilli (24th July 2011), Fred Steeves (25th July 2011), Hervé (24th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

The bombing effected a few buildings, and it wasn't known which one was specifically targeted. the effected buildings were the ministry of finance, the ministry of petroleum and energy, and the prime ministers office.. This was curious to me so on a whim i googled "norway oil". and also norway finance.. among the first links to show up, was an article published on the 21st, the day before, entitled "Norwegian Antarctic oil claim may break international law", heres the link http://theforeigner.no/pages/news/no...rnational-law/
    among further reading, there were alot of articles stating that norway's oil which is their major source of wealth, has been on a decline and they've been looking for other sources. one of these sources being the Barents sea in antarctica. among the articles is one entitled "Norway Oil Drillers Hit Record Dry Spell as Reserves Wane" link here http://www.businessweek.com/news/201...rves-wane.html another one is "Norway's oil challenge" http://gulfnews.com/gn-focus/norway/...lenge-1.806207 and another about the arctic drilling http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe...rticle1967734/
    those are just a couple articles but there are alot of them, upon reading about this, it seems to me, that norway was faced with a predicament of not being able to sustain its standard of living due to declining oil, so they went to go drill in antarctica, which apparently may be against international law. interesting that the first article was published the day before the bombing... i'm not trying to speculate here but could there perhaps be a connection? bombings are a good way of destroying documents.. what if the targeted building was infact the ministry of petroleum and/or the finance building...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to inzer0 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (24th July 2011), Lucc30 (24th July 2011), seko (25th July 2011), taurad (24th July 2011)

23. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    Hi all, I haven't kept up with this thread til now, so I was sure to read all 9 pages before posting my 2 cents on the matter. This is too important to miss things, or double post. I've been looking at this event in a range far beyond Norway, more like a Prince Ferdinand type moment, only different.

Ever since Obama was "running" (ha ha) for president, the focus on terrosism in the U.S. began to shift from AlCIAda, to homegrown terrorism. I've been watching for two years now people like me being portrayed as potential threats. White, middle class, gun owner, likes Ron Paul, takes the Constitution seriously, pro small government, etc. I'm one of the worst of the worst for blatently displaying the old "Don't Tread on Me" tag on front of my truck. Very dangerous people indeed. Last week Alex Jones pointed out this new video courtesy of our friends at Homeland Security, a continuation of their new propaganda and scare program of "See Something, Say Something"

Just a couple days later, the Norway attacks. Coincidence? Dangerous middle class white guys. They could be ANYBODY!! They could be ANYWHERE!! They could be ANYONE!! Observe and report, like a good little East German citizen. Now I'm seeing on American news the term and threat of "homegrown terrorism" being bandied about gratuitously, because of course what happened in Norway is proof that this unfortunate problem still exists, even worse than Alqaida now. Tim McVeigh and the Unibomber are once again in the spotlight.

Just something to keep in mind as things "progress".

Fred
    Remember that the incredibly successful head of the East German Stazi....this guy manged to in the end, to have one out of every 6 east Germans spying for the organization, in some manner or another. He was so good at this... that the USA said that they could mange no insertion or probe into that system, it was so tight.

After the end of the 'cold war' they hired him to enact the same in the USA, via being employed in the depths of the DHS. This,as the DHS really came on line after 9/11. Thus, his directives and recipe book for paranoid fascist subversive control of the given state was adopted at the federal level at the deepest and most critical layers. They use his book and methods to do what they are doing today.

One little slip up: The Nazi's were financed by the US banking groups under the banner of the Federal reserve bank and via other industrialist and capitalists.

The banking group was called, IIRC, the Union Banking Corporation.

This was headed up by Senator Prescott Bush, the father of George Bush Senior,and the grandfather of George Bush Junior. An inquiry via the US senate(IIRC) was going to result in Prescott Bush being tried for treason, for this treasonous act, but that ended in a quiet miss.

OK. so we have, on record, us congressional record, the father and grandfather of Two US presidents being directly connected to the banking and corporate financing of the Nazis. To add, they were given a cease and desist order in 1942, but the secretly continued to finance the Nazis. So the offices of the presidency of the United states is involved the the death of US soldiers in Europe during the second world war. This, via Skull and Bones.

It gets crazier yet.

Another set of skull and bones member(s), the Dulles Brothers..... form the CIA and bring back the Nazi Scientists to the USA into black ops corporate and military programs. George Bush Senior goes on to be the Head of the CIA, and the President of the United States.

The Nazi's had a Huge spying apparatus in the Eastern Block when the wall or curtain fell, behind the soviet barricade or wall, when the second world war ended.

Now..the Nazi's were left in charge of and controlling their spy network in eastern Europe, specifically in eastern Germany. They reported to the CIA.

Point being that the Nazi's were still, in some vital ways --in charge of Eastern Germany. And beyond. and they began to work it. to build it, again.

So, the CIA says it had no penetration or resource in eastern Germany. That the mechanism was that good. Well, they already were directly involved.

They kept that information ,the Nazi, corporate banking black ops connection to the fascist and fascist methods and ways they had..they kept that out of the more grand scheme of the US governmental system.

George Bush Junior comes to power, regarding the US presidential offices. Now, who get hired by DHS?

Markus Wolf.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...4wolfhired.htm
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Davidallany (24th July 2011), Fred Steeves (24th July 2011), Hervé (24th July 2011), Lucc30 (25th July 2011), Mad Hatter (25th July 2011), modwiz (25th July 2011), taurad (24th July 2011)

25. Link to Post #194
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Just on a side note here, it's a shame with all the supposed "education" kids get these days, not to mention the terrorist hype they are pumped full of, that they aren't taught the most basic of survival skills. None of us are. Maybe it's just the potential scenarios that I run through my skull full of mush all the time, maybe I'm just weird that way, but when someone is walking around for 1 and 1/2 hours firing a gun at people, and there is no escape, there is a LOT of re-loading to be done. THAT is the only chance you have in that situation, wait for the shooter to spend a clip, and as soon as he goes to eject it to put in another, you go at the son of a bitch like there's no f*****k tomorrow; and that just may be the case.

Duck, cover, and wait for help just don't get it folks. Not just these poor kids, but society in general is ingrained with this foolish philosophy.

Fred

26. Link to Post #195
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Alex Jones claim Infowars predicted it:

Since they ran out of arab-terrorists to keep people in fear they are now warning the public that the most likely terrorists are blue-eyed blond people. Like this is a testrun before they start rolling it out in the US, if everything goes as planned and they get away with it.

Sounds suspicious if the government goes out with the warning that terrorists most likely are blue-eyed blond people now and then right after that this happens in Norway.

Like they wanna make us all fear EVERYONE and not just arabs.

Has anyone looked into this? Alex Jones have videos about it on hes channel.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheSwede For This Post:

Fred Steeves (25th July 2011), Lucc30 (24th July 2011)

28. Link to Post #196
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

you go at the son of a bitch like there's no f*****k tomorrow...fred

maybe fred but you were,nt their.you can only speculate.
    what has happened has happened.
    how many shooters 1 or 2?
    in a situation that only happens in movies.

my heart goes out to all those that have passed on and for their friends and familys.
    as i,m sure yours does to.

but there is much more to this i believe..as many others do also.
    hopefully the truth may come out.

question.why did the gunman give himself up?usually when these things happen the gunman nearly always kills himself at the end.
    mindcontrol...came to mind?

29. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

ex oriente lux

30. The Following User Says Thank You to gsb67 For This Post:

Davidallany (24th July 2011)

31. Link to Post #198
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    Just on a side note here, it's a shame with all the supposed "education" kids get these days, not to mention the terrorist hype they are pumped full of, that they aren't taught the most basic of survival skills. None of us are. Maybe it's just the potential scenarios that I run through my skull full of mush all the time, maybe I'm just weird that way, but when someone is walking around for 1 and 1/2 hours firing a gun at people, and there is no escape, there is a LOT of re-loading to be done. THAT is the only chance you have in that situation, wait for the shooter to spend a clip, and as soon as he goes to eject it to put in another, you go at the son of a bitch like there's no f*****k tomorrow; and that just may be the case.

Duck, cover, and wait for help just don't get it folks. Not just these poor kids, but society in general is ingrained with this foolish philosophy.

Fred
    I'm sure that is what the 7 and 8 year olds were thinking...

I saw a shot from above of a camera taking pictures of the shooter with the kids in the water...

are you telling me a sniper couldn't have gotten that close and ended it? Friggen pilot should have dove at him... that is a time when heros are made, not news...

32. Link to Post #199
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Well, well, well... greasy, oily, slippery tracks:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    To add to the data dump bin: the building on fire, the one shown with heavy smoke coming out from the floor under a helipad... that's an oil company building.
    Here's Gordon Duff's take on this murder op:

Quote Norway Notes – Updated

Breaking Story: The Second Tragedy is the Lies

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

“The attack in Oslo also came 65 years to the very day after the Israeli Irgun blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem”…Eileen Fleming

Remembering my manners and putting aside cheap journalism for humanity, the staff at Veterans Today offers its condolences and best to the families of the dead and the people of Norway. Every life is precious.

[…]

Israel has two difficulties with Norway that would be handled with a “false flag” terror attack. Certainly Anders Behring, the suspect in custody could easily be managed in a number of ways, led, perhaps assisted, augmented as it were. Any intelligence agency can do such things. One probably did. Israel’s difficulties are:
    • Norway’s national oil company has decided to boycott Israel because of the violence in Gaza. This is a huge issue with Israel, seen as a threat to their national security and is likely to draw a violent response. A car bomb near their oil company headquarters is very much a standard warning, “government to government” as it were. Adding the slaughter of children to it is a Mossad signature. All that might be found as a reminder is this 11 month old article from the Jerusalem Post:
    Norway’s Ministry of Finance announced that the Norway Oil Fund divested from Africa-Israel Investments and Danya Cebus Ltd. on Monday.
    The reason given is the companies’ construction in the West Bank.

The Norwegian Finance Ministry said, “The ethics council stresses that construction of settlements in the occupied territories violates the decision of the Geneva Convention regarding defense of civilians during war time. Several decisions of the UN Security Council and the International Court of Justice have reached the conclusion that construction of Israeli settlements in the Palestinian territories is prohibited.”
    • Norway is likely to vote for in favor of sanctions against Israel in the United Nations this September. Though America is expected to veto the initiative as the United States has done nearly 200 times before, there is a wrinkle this time that has not been there for years. Rupert Murdoch will not be able to work Israel’s corner, bribery, blackmail, propaganda, spying, the usual bag of tricks that are brought out for just such an occasion. Thus, a car bombing and the brutal slaying of scores of children, though they can’t be hung on Muslims as was the 7/7 London bombing, will or could act as a warning to Norway and others. In fact, there is no reason for this act to have occurred, not now, not there, not this severe, for any other reason that one.
    That “one” is Libya and the warnings against NATO by Colonel Gaddafi.

Gaddafi is the most obvious suspect. He has made the threats. Here, Gaddafi threatens specifically to murder children in NATO Europe:
    In an address relayed to some 100,000 supporters in Tripoli’s Green Square on Friday, Gaddafi urged NATO to halt its bombing campaign or risk seeing Libyan fighters descend on Europe “like a swarm of locusts or bees.”
    “Retreat, you have no chance of beating this brave people,” Gaddafi said.
    “They can attack your homes, your offices and your families, which will become military targets just as you have transformed our offices, headquarters, houses and children into what you regard as legitimate military targets,” he said.

Normally, Gaddafi wouldn’t be considered a likely culprit. However, Norway does have a large Muslim population and Libyan agents have been very active in Norway. Norway is considered Europe’s “softest” target, perfect for Gaddafi.

Even more telling is that despite his recent threats to perform terror acts exactly as the ones we have seen, he has never been mentioned, particularly when the “neocon” press has gone on its Islamophobic way. Gaddafi was spared?
    Why, might we ask?

What if they both did it…

There are two things about Libya and Israel that are not commonly known. They have been friends, when they have needed each other at least, for decades. It hasn’t been a perfect love affair, they have traded weapons technology, germ, chemical and nuclear, and have covered for each other.

Gaddafi insults Israel, threatens them and then calls up Israel and says “I didn’t really mean it.” This has been going on forever.

You can take two positions on America’s press. One, that it is totally controlled by Israel or, “two,” that those friendly to Israel control 90% of it.

The press hasn’t mentioned Libya as a possible “evildoer.” This may well mean Libya did it and Israel helped.

Another less known piece of information is Libya’s love affair with the Republican Party, George W. Bush and, in Britain, Tony Blair.

This may well be the real reason that Obama and Cameron are trying to kill Gaddafi. Who wouldn’t, under those circumstances.

It gets even worse. Gaddafi is represented, secretly as is allowed by law, in the US by Rudy Giuliani.

Giuliani is one of Israel’s biggest friends.

The Norway attacks is a form of “two-fer” in that it serves both Libya and Israel equally.
    The trail that supports this is circumstantial now. We said “now.”

Israel is famous for car bombs. Timing favors the Libyan threat and Israeli needs to intimidate.
    The biggest “tell” is the news stories. Israel sent out her neocon surrogates in the media to push wild conspiracy theories involving Islamic militants.

Someone with the power to influence Israel’s friends in the press is covering for Colonel Gaddafi after his recent threat to stage an attack identical to the one we have seen.

What we can depend on?

Everything we hear from the mainstream media from now on will be a lie.

Comments:

Quote Alexander
    July 24, 2011 - 11:14 am
    Important : Records being Altered
    Gordon,
    [...]
    I don’t buy the Libya connection because Norway is in the process of withdrawing from the NATO attacks on Libya,…they are in the forefront of getting NATO to stop BOMBING immediately, if anything Libya’s Gaddafi should be thanking them for their courageous stand AGAINST NATO.
    Last edited by Hervé; 24th July 2011 at 19:56.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

inzer0 (24th July 2011), Lucc30 (25th July 2011), modwiz (25th July 2011), Rocky_Shorz (24th July 2011)

34. Link to Post #200
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote The bombing effected a few buildings, and it wasn't known which one was specifically targeted. the effected buildings were the ministry of finance, the ministry of petroleum and energy, and the prime ministers office..
    Please understand that the Capital city of Noway is very small compared to other nations Capitals (recently only passed half a million citizens here) and that the quarter affected have very few buildings and on a very small areal (again compared to other comparibles), and that it used to be possible to drive by, by car (meters from the PMs office).
    So from our nations view it was not directed at any of the buildings but at the area - and from the view of the perpetrator hopefully affecting mostly of the area and buildings (he did managed that).

Quote ......there were alot of articles stating that norway's oil which is their major source of wealth, has been on a decline and they've been looking for other sources.
    Quite correctly - but understand this as well; the Norwegian investments/funds are the largest in sum/moneys in the world (even larger than the US dept at this time (EDIT: got the wrong number here, its a bit lesser than one tenth of the US dept) - and no - I'm not proud of it at all - and have never seen a penny of it used).
    Is it a possible motive? A threat to the NWO/global elite?
    I (personally) do not believe so, as we as a nation are to US friendly. (Do not like as it is all in intelligence/military agendas.) Also, we are in close cooperation with the (- don't have a word for it- ) HAARP project. In fact, we have a HAARP constellation in our country (not proud of that either).

So all in all: a small nation - easy controlled, manipulated, free and democratic (apparently), rich beyond beliefs?! Motives from the global elite?
    I do hope - but do not believe in - our nation political abilities (nor their lackeys or/and themselves being lackeys for the global elitees).

What I really do believe in - are the natives of THIS planet forces to prevent the agenda of the elite and our abilities to create one world (without the f****** 'order' agenda)!

Love to all my sisters and brothers!
    Last edited by Lucc30; 25th July 2011 at 18:51. Reason: Edit

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

Fred Steeves (25th July 2011), Hervé (24th July 2011), inzer0 (24th July 2011), manny (24th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 1 10 18 LastLast