+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18

Thread: Explosion in Oslo

1. Link to Post #341
    Thanks

Default Re: Explosion in Oslo

true true!
    The truth is easy. That's why I don't trust the government.

2. Link to Post #342
    Thanks

The bombings in Oslo - Norway

22. Juli 2011 the bombs went off in Norway. Set up by the native Anders Behring Breivik. He managed to pull off his pre-meditated plan to send a signal across the world, basically telling us that “Norway and West-Europe needs help to avoid cultural Marxists and Muslim takeover.” This was done by blowing up Regjeringskvartalet and performing his massacre on Utøya.

Regjeringskvartalet is the seat of the Norwegian political party Arbeider Partiet (AP) with its leader, Norway’s Prime Minister, Jens Stoltenberg (that’s the son of the diplomat Thorvald Stoltenberg who had his permanent seating from 1995 – 2007 and attendance at the Bilderberg group meetings). Utøya is a small island where AP recruits its younger members. This is where Anders Breivik shot and killed many of the teenagers to harm AP, leaving only a few younger members unharmed “cause they were not brainwashed enough”.

The actions of Anders Breivik are terrible even though I despise politics and its corruption in essence. No innocent people should have to die, whatever your point is!!!

Anyways… I kind of have this feeling that the action of the bombings is being used in a political way to manipulate AP to victory in the upcoming election. After having talked to several people, that where attending the ceremony in Oslo concerning the deaths and loss of our political countrymen, I learned that all the people were given a symbol of our loss. The symbol was a red rose which is the identical symbol of the political party AP. After listening to the Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg`s speech and walking through the streets together in thousands holding a red rose many people expressed a feeling towards voting for AP at the upcoming election. I am not saying that AP used this form of manipulation consciously, but it makes me wonder. I kind of got the feeling that there are a lot of dark forces working behind the scenes here in Europe these days. A lot of things are happening all over.

I also want to say that what happened in Norway is a terrible thing, but not worse than what is happening all over the world in terms of deaths and exploitation of the innocent. Even now, almost three weeks after the bombing, the Norwegian media is over eagerly focusing on the events playing out in our own back yard, neglecting the bigger picture of what is really going on in the world. You don’t get to shout, scream and feel sorry for yourself when one or more of your own country people are dead - when you spent your entire life not caring about what is happening outside your comfort zone. Less than a hundred people died which is awful if you restrict and isolate your focus to Norway only, but on a larger scale it is ordinary.

I myself am a born and raised Norwegian, but I don’t think of myself as that, I think of myself as just another citizen of the world. That’s why it does not resonate with me with this suddenly sadness hanging over our own country, when the deaths of innocent have been a problem in the entire world for as long as I have lived.

With my best wishes for deep peace.
    Sincere and brotherly.

drneglector

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to drneglector For This Post:

Castaneda (30th November 2011), Jake (9th August 2011), Lord Sidious (12th August 2011), Lucc30 (2nd October 2011), Rocky_Shorz (12th August 2011), ulli (12th August 2011)

4. Link to Post #343
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

It is so sad that all of them died over support for the Flotilla and Gaza... On the Anniversary of a Jewish Terrorist attack on King David's... I'm taking this personal, we all should...

Peace is on hold for the world until the situation in Gaza is resolved, that's why I started Imajutu, time to change the world...

I am trying to get a few thousand T-Shirts printed for the Million person march coming next month...

5. Link to Post #344
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

The harder the efforts - the clearer the larger picture:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...292#post323292
    It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. Confucius

6. Link to Post #345
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 times in 432 posts

I wonder if David Livingston (2007) "Terrorism and the Illuminati: A Three Thousand Year History" could bring some added pieces of the puzzle to these events.

Red Ice Radio interview with Henrik Henrik Palmgren Pt 1 - The Muslim Brotherhood

https://youtube.com/watch?v=VaxDiFJZo68

10m

Posted December 17, 2009.

Or would Anthony C Sutton be relevant material ?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 58andfixed For This Post:

Lucc30 (2nd October 2011)

8. Link to Post #346
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Too Soon: Utøya Island Movie Trailer Hits YouTube, Norwegian Survivors Outraged

An American production about the Utøya massacre that killed 69 people is creating an uproar in Norway as survivors of the July attack are decrying the project.....

http://www.mediaite.com/online/too-s...vors-outraged/

More info about director / producer Vitaliy Versace:
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2648766/
    Remember Who You Are!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

58andfixed (12th October 2011)

10. Link to Post #347
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Exclamation NewScientist: Norwegian mass killer Anders Breivik declared 'insane'

If backed by further assessments he will avoid trial and will just "disappear" in one of many mental institutions. MK-ULTRA anyone?

This content is NOT on the Avalon server. Source of content is: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn21226-norwegian-mass-killer-anders-breivik-declared-insane.html?full=true&print=true
    This content is NOT on the Avalon server. Source of content is: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn21226-norwegian-mass-killer-anders-breivik-declared-insane.html?full=true&print=true
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Lord Sidious (30th November 2011), taurad (30th November 2011)

12. Link to Post #348
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: NewScientist: Norwegian mass killer Anders Breivik declared 'insane'

Quote Posted by Robert J. Niewiadomski (here)
    If backed by further assessments he will avoid trial and will just "disappear" in one of many mental institutions. MK-ULTRA anyone?

At least they aren't claiming the "Polyjuice Potion" defense.

13. Link to Post #349
    Thanks

Default Re: NewScientist: Norwegian mass killer Anders Breivik declared 'insane'

why I'm not surprised

14. Link to Post #350
    Czech Republic Avalon Member haibane's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, he might talk wrong stuff with wrong people in prison, so it's easier to keep him drugged and isolated in a mental institution perhaps?

15. Link to Post #351
    Thanks

wait a month or so and he will out from the mental institution for a home treatment..or, his "mental condition" will require a treatment in more "advanced" clinic some place in UK or USA,or Europe some place..and we never hear about him any more....His mission is done,he get the money and change identity. South America is a perfect place for people like him

16. The Following User Says Thank You to misbis For This Post:

Lord Sidious (30th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #352
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Why does this sound all so familiar?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Ar...cre_(Australia)

18. Link to Post #353
    Thanks

bumping to current

19. Link to Post #354
    Thanks

at the time of this attack, we were having a discussion about a false flag terror attack in Germany...

in that thread I was discussing an ESP unit that attaches to the head...

it had a second purpose, it gave those in charge control over the subject...

with the Colorado student in neuro science, I wonder if he ever tested this system, they were traveling around the world to allow others to try the unit...

with MK Ultra being based in Colorado, does anyone see a possible connection?

I can't find the thread we were discussing it in...

20. Link to Post #355
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Lucc30;270582]
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    so how is everyone taking it around you?

family and friends?

We all enjoy everything you can share from the news, but you're with friends, so share your stories too...

All our hearts are with Norway right now...

This is how we deal with it - the healing has started:
    http://www.vgtv.no/#!id=42479

Peace
    on the one year Anniversary, this attack in Colorado must have brought back painful memories...

21. Link to Post #356
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Czarek (here)
    Norway is an odd choice as a Muslim terror target:
    •Norway has endorsed Palestinian statehood.
    •Norway has excluded Isareli investments. As Haaertz reported last year:
    Norway’s 450 billion euro oil-riches fund has excluded two Israeli firms involved in developing settlements ... on ethical grounds, Norway’s finance ministry said on Monday.
    •Indeed, US Senator Lieberman has accused Norway of promoting anti-semitism
    •Norway has also announced its plan to withdraw from the Libyan war
    This is hardly the profile of a normal Muslim terrorist target. Therefore, many are alleging that it is another false flag terror attack.
    source: http://europebusines.blogspot.com/
    First decent post I hit (#42) too bad I missed this post when it was hot... but it clearly sounds like everyone was clued out that there was a Norwegian Freemason DRESSED as cop (government agent) communicating with third parties doing the killings, the same technique that was witnessed and reported in the Kennedy assassination (but suppressed by the government of course)

This is as transparent as glass, what is this "we don't know..." "we don't know..." mantra? BS!!! It's plain as day, add it all up... and why would the media 'instantly' jump on the 'muslim' bandwagon, with no witnessess, no evidence, no motive, when surely they should have had the inside scoop, unless the cops themselves were misinforming?... and I don't even know if I want to read this thread any further (shame on me...) but I just found it strange how people couldn't put this one together... especially now that he has come out admitting to be part of a secret group, and his income taxes have exposed a huge jump in income in the last year or so... it reeks to high heaven, a botched freemason/illuminati/mossad whoever, (they are all in the same boat as far as I'm concerned), attempt at creating fear and chaos for their own agenda... pray for Oslo
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

22. Link to Post #357
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

It doesn`t have to mean anything (though it could be a Freudian slip), but when the Secretary General of NATO Jens Stoltenberg (Norwegian Prime Minister at the time of the 22 July terror attack) attended a talkshow lately (called "Lindmo") and talked about the very same attack, he said

Quote [...] this was before they started shooting at Utøya.
    (The clip can be viewed at this blog here (all in Norwegian).)

Stoltenberg actually got his multiple shooter theory "corraborated" or "confirmed" by one of the young survivors the very same day the tragedy happened.

Being interviewed by a local TV station (TV8 Buskerud) shortly after surviving the Utøya attack, this guy here says that he - during the attack - heard (and partly saw) a man dressed as a cop, and that this man had a dialect (Breivik doesn`t). According to other youths with him at the moment; the fake cop was a big guy. Next he states that there were three shooters (in Norwegian).

The next two-three following days after the attack all the MSM wrote about multiple shooters...

...before the head of KRIPOS (The National Criminal Investigation Service) came out and said that this was the work of one man (after just three days, I think). He then became the head of the National Police Directorate the year after.

I read some of the public reports related to 22. July. The main consencus back then (and still to almost the same degree) was that this was sloppy police work. The terrorist could have been caught sooner had it not been for the ineffectiveness presented by the Norwegian police (and DELTA-team), was what the official report basically said (here, also in Norwegian).

So.

It`s an obvious discrepancy between what the government – through its «investigative» pointed out committee`s report – claims happened and what you can see in the end of the video in the article below (follow this link).

Page 138 in the official report states that the police`s red boat (finally) started moving (as you can see a couple of minutes out in the video) ca 18:15. And that it stopped at 18:19. Before they continued in another (white) boat at 18:21.

The video in the article is about 9 minutes long. 7 minutes into the clip the police gets in the white boat and keeps moving towards Utøya.

Stillshot of video from this article in adressa.no:

The interesting part «happens» at around 8:30 min. In the background you can see the ferry MS Thorbjørn:

Note that the ferry is here stuck on shore as it was driven onto land at great speed. Note also that the time here - according to the official report`s own logic - has to be after 18:21.

It took at least 30 minutes to get MS Thorbjørn back on water. And at least another ten minutes for it to get to Utøya. 40 minutes in total at least. That means the time would have been about 19:00.

Yet...

Page 134 in the official report states that MS Thorbjørn was offered as assistance to the police by a caller and that it at that time was «operational at 17:58».

Anders Behring Breivik was arrested ca 18:34.

If only the police had been able to make use of the ferry earlier, the terrorist could have been taken out sooner and many more youths survived, they say. But as we see - that possibility or opportunity, further falsely based on a provenly wrong assumption - doesn`t really exist.

And this, if anything, is probably just a fraction...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Hervé (13th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18