+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 12 18 LastLast

Thread: Explosion in Oslo

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member Gustav's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Explosion in Oslo

Hmm, I heard on the news that a (BBC) crew was on the scene shooting some item about a possible terrorist attack.
    That attacks are real I realize, That people getting killed are real I realize, That there are extreme muslims that have such feelings of hatred that they want to destroy or have little consideration in killing other humans I realize.

But,

Adding a lot of information up there is to me reason to at least remain alert to what will come forward.
    - All news I heard up till now on the msm is named as speculative but... MUSLIMS, extreme muslims, TERRORISM, threats, EVIL, Death.. A reason for me to back up a little bit
    - No claim has been made yet.
    - there is a bbc crew filming an item about a possible attack following the threats in the last months/year?
    - Popular support has vanished for wars and invasions
    - Elections are around and during the last cycle not everything went as smooth as had to be the case (which is with as little ripples at all)
    - Norway backs a palestinian state
    - Norway is a rather highly independent country due to their oil, other resources and wealth (please do correct me if i'm wrong on that one) and can thus be more free in taking the decisions that really benefit them as a country.

All in all, the question most important that is nowadays asked too little: Qui bono? Qui really bono?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gustav For This Post:

58andfixed (25th July 2011), Bryn ap Gwilym (22nd July 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd July 2011), Mad Hatter (23rd July 2011), seko (24th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Sweden Avalon Member MorgaineFallen's Avatar
    Thanks

Just after the attacks,a man dressed as a policeman startet shooting kids at a political youth-camp.The false policeman at the camp told youths to come nearer,said the bomb in Oslo was just the beginning and started gunning the kids down. As much as 25-30 may have been killed..
    We live not to far from Oslo.
    People have died!
    Please stop the joking.
    If you are seated far away,its so easy. But it is very insensitive,did not expect this from avalonians.
    I am very sad right now and a little shocked..
    Last edited by MorgaineFallen; 22nd July 2011 at 20:00.

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to MorgaineFallen For This Post:

astrid (25th July 2011), Camilo (23rd July 2011), DNA (23rd July 2011), DoubleHelix (23rd July 2011), GCS1103 (23rd July 2011), heyokah (22nd July 2011), Holly Lindin (22nd July 2011), Hummingbird (23rd July 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (23rd July 2011), Karma Ngedom (23rd July 2011), Laura Elina (23rd July 2011), Lucc30 (22nd July 2011), Miller (23rd July 2011), NancyV (22nd July 2011), nearing (24th July 2011), Pagan (23rd July 2011), pickle (23rd July 2011), PurpleLama (24th July 2011), Siegfried The 7 (22nd July 2011), sigma6 (9th August 2012), The One (22nd July 2011), toothpick (23rd July 2011), ulli (23rd July 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    I told them guys, don't eat chilli AND curry in the same day.
    Next time they will listen.
    what a stupid thing to say you stupid nugget have some respect, i dont care about all of the other posts you have done or what your trying to say as you always talk in riddles and it gets quite boring to work out what your saying.

with comments like this you will just upset alot of people so stick to what your good at, not stupid jokes that are not funny at all.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scootiep For This Post:

Alan (22nd July 2011), alxz (23rd July 2011), DNA (23rd July 2011), heyokah (22nd July 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (23rd July 2011), MorgaineFallen (22nd July 2011), NancyV (22nd July 2011), Oxygen (23rd July 2011), Referee (25th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

I just read that this bombing is being blamed on "Islamist" because it looked like something they'd do..... The desperate PTB want a war so badly with the Muslims that they'd get the medias to implicate them....My money's on Mossad as the culprits....

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

DNA (23rd July 2011), Lucc30 (22nd July 2011), PurpleLama (24th July 2011), sigma6 (23rd July 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Just after the attacks,a man dressed as a policeman startet shooting kids at a political youth-camp..
    About 25-30 are dead.

here are the place they killd the kids

I know this is horrible things happening in Norway right now! And for the famelies its a nightmare!
    And this is just the start my friends.

Breath and think back at history. Yuup its a bloody history

But i know why it happend. They have to put more fear in to people, so they can take away more freedom.

I personally will never buy in to the FEAR thing! Remember we cant die! We are Eternal!
    You can kill us all i still keep laughting at ya!
    Last edited by <8>; 22nd July 2011 at 20:15.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

alxz (23rd July 2011), Charlie Pecos (24th July 2011), DNA (23rd July 2011), Enquiring1 (24th July 2011), Holly Lindin (22nd July 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd July 2011), Lucc30 (22nd July 2011), seko (24th July 2011), sigma6 (9th August 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by alamojo (here)
    I told them guys, don't eat chilli AND curry in the same day.
    Next time they will listen.
    Oooh, more jokes please, this whole situation is HILARIOUS.
    Get a grip nugget, go read my posts before you get sarcastic with me.
    Crack jokes, when innocent people died, that's really bad - even from a Dark Lord.
    Since then 20 more died in a fatal shooting in Norway. This situation is anything but funny.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Malachi For This Post:

Alan (22nd July 2011), alxz (23rd July 2011), DNA (23rd July 2011), heyokah (22nd July 2011), Holly Lindin (22nd July 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (23rd July 2011), Limor Wolf (23rd July 2011), Lucc30 (22nd July 2011), MorgaineFallen (22nd July 2011), NancyV (22nd July 2011), Patrikas (22nd July 2011), Referee (25th July 2011), sigma6 (23rd July 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Within the confines of the given vehicle, one only needs to use a few sheets of 1/4"-3/8" welded steel to "direct" the blast. That's it. That's about all the expertise required.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

NancyV (22nd July 2011)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

about 5 minutes ago:

7 dead at the bombing, 10 dead at the island youth gathering.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by Marsila (here)
    Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    I'm surprised anyone seems to think they KNOW that this is a false flag event. If you think every bombing like this is a false flag event then I guess you don't think there are any problems at all with radical Muslim extremism.

It's pretty obvious to me that there ARE many terrorists in the world, especially since my husband was an International counter terrorist agent. He may have been incorrect in his beliefs at that time that all terrorism was unjustified and governments did not often create terrorists through incorrect policies, but he KNOWS what terrorism is and that all terrorists do NOT work for the PTB or elites in governments.

Personally I don't think there is any justification for terror attacks no matter by whom they are done.

Beliefs limit ones ability to see reality and allow one to be more easily manipulated.
    Hi Nancy, firstly no one that i know of over here online, or offline is ever okay with killing people. Not only you personally. we're all unhappy about the dead of the explosion and what there families are going to go through now.

Also you come here telling people that they don't know, what they are talking about, but then go on to say that your source does(like your wrong but i'm right.)

Firstly i think its great you support your husband, secondly just because he was a "counter terrorism agent"...all that is telling me is that even if he had good intentions, he may have been used to carry on this labeling of people to avoid any real peace between people of different beliefs. who does this serve other than racists and the PTB.

yes there are people who blow things up that happen to be muslims (sometimes) who believe they are doing someone somewhere a favor...your not the only one who has family that deals with such stuff....but 90% of the time you will find a bigger thing behind them had brainwashed them into believing what they did is right.

lets not get into who made al-qaeda in the first place, or even funded the islamic brotherhoods in the middle east many years ago....and for something i know better i won't mention the US's worst kept secret in south america...the school of the americas.

all people who graduated from such "entities" were muslims etc or latin in the later case, and caused problems for those around them, but please don't tell me that they are working out of their own initiative.

labeling is so easy, telling yourself that you are on the "good side" is easy (when there is no good or evil really)

trying to read between the lines is the real hard part.

peace!
    If you inferred from my post that I believe my husband KNOWS what's going on in this case, you're incorrect. What I said was he knows there are terrorists that are not paid, controlled or directed by governments. He has dealt with or infiltrated several terrorist or extremist groups, such as the IRA. Even if he believed their cause is just there is no justification for killing random innocents like they used to kill children in school buses. As far as him being "used" by the governments he worked for, yes he was, obviously. I don't have a side and I won't say I am right because I don't know all the complexities of what's going on. I do know it's very complex though. I do not necessarily support what my husband has done but it was his reality at the time. He was basically a government terrorist. If they don't want to have a very short life a successful counter terrorist must be better at being a terrorist than the extremist terrorist group members. So he was very good at his job.

My point is that reaching a conclusion about anything is ignorant if you don't have the facts. The facts are most often hidden and sometimes unknowable. This tragedy in Norway could have been a radical terrorist event or it could have been backed or planned by a government. Pointing the finger at Mossad, the PTB, or the USA government is usually done because we don't trust them about anything. But if you reach a conclusion and make up your mind, then your mind is often closed to the reality that may or may not reveal itself later.

I also did not say that I am against killing people. I said there is no justification for killing innocents, although now that I think about it there might be situations where that would be absolutely necessary. But I am not completely against killing people in certain circumstances, so everyone is not against killing people.

Just because people may be brainwashed by others to do horrible things doesn't give them a pass. It sounds like you are trying to say that some governments, probably the US and UK among others, train terrorists so the terrorists get a pass because it isn't their fault. I don't buy that. It is true that our governments train terrorists. My husband was in on the training in Afghanistan of the groups that later became the Taliban and Al Qaeda. He was giving them sniper training and training in special forces techniques so they could overthrow the Russians. Later that training has been used against the US, so ironically our governments often train their own future enemies. But that doesn't mean you can solely blame the trainers for the later attacks of the ones being trained. Well, you can, but that would not quite be the total truth. Truth is multi layered and relative just as good and evil are relative.

So I stand by my statement that reaching a conclusion about who was behind the horrible attacks in Norway today is ignorant if you don't know the facts. Unless someone knows absolutely everything that happened and who did it, it's only an opinion based on a belief. By no means am I defending the PTB or any government but just because I detest them doesn't mean I like radical terrorists of any nationality or religion. Whomever did the bombing and killings today it was a horrific action. Innocent people were killed. It isn't funny no matter who did it. Personally I don't find it worthy of being joked about, although apparently some do. To each his own.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Fred Steeves (24th July 2011)

18. Link to Post #30
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 times in 306 posts

This could be a legitimate Muslim extremist attack.

Beliefs limit ones ability to see reality and allow one to be more easily manipulated.
    NancyV, could you please define for yourself (and maybe for us) what exactly you BELEIVE a 'legitimate Muslim extremist attack' to consist of?

I personally can't possibly figure out what coherent thoughts would be behind this statement. Even basic reading for comprehension of this statement requires that I perceptually move into something known as 'social consciousness', which is the mindframe of rote beleifs that is the manipulated, manufactured version of reality the PTB have created for you to 'analyse' the world with, conveniently missing all the finer points and truths to behold.

If you have some enlightenment to share, please do.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Artemesia; 22nd July 2011 at 21:38.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

DNA (23rd July 2011), Limor Wolf (23rd July 2011), Lucc30 (22nd July 2011), Marsila (22nd July 2011), nearing (24th July 2011)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Within the confines of the given vehicle, one only needs to use a few sheets of 1/4"-3/8" welded steel to "direct" the blast. That's it. That's about all the expertise required.
    Yes it is possible, so far I've only seen professionals using it ...

Between 1:05 and 1:30 these guys will show how it's done.
    (I regarded them heroes until I found out what they are really used for )

But the explosion in Oslo doesn't look like a car bomb:

More like planted explosives on a higher floor.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Hervé (23rd July 2011), Mad Hatter (23rd July 2011), seko (24th July 2011)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Artemesia (here)

NancyV, could you please define for yourself (and maybe for us) what exactly you BELEIVE a 'legitimate Muslim extremist attack' to consist of?

I personally can't possibly figure out what coherent thoughts would be behind this statement. Even basic reading for comprehension of this statement requires that I perceptually move into something known as 'social consciousness', which is the mindframe of rote beleifs that is the manipulated, manufactured version of reality the PTB have created for you to 'analyse' the world with, conveniently missing all the finer points and truths to behold.

I think NancyV means to say that the explosion could have been caused by Muslim extremists, rather than Intelligence agents pretending to be Muslim extremists. I accept the possibility, but I do not think it all that likely.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

DNA (23rd July 2011), DoubleHelix (23rd July 2011), Enquiring1 (24th July 2011), Fred Steeves (24th July 2011), Limor Wolf (23rd July 2011), NancyV (23rd July 2011), Operator (23rd July 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (23rd July 2011), sigma6 (23rd July 2011)

24. Link to Post #33
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

2+2=4+7=11 /2011 This is occult astronomy. False flag, just like 9/11 7/7.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Enquiring1 (24th July 2011), eris23 (24th July 2011), Fred Steeves (24th July 2011), Holly Lindin (22nd July 2011), Limor Wolf (23rd July 2011), nearing (24th July 2011), PurpleLama (24th July 2011)

26. Link to Post #34
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Why again:
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/oslo-pol...ist-blast.html

And a person (confirmed ethnic Norwegian - male 32 years) in a police like uniform shooting youths a few hours later has also been observed nearby the explosion site in Oslo. At the youth rally there are found undetonated explosives. According to eyewitnesses (not confirmed) the man had said: "This is only the beginning!"

It is possible the explosion was an underground, near surface planted bomb. I know for a fact there was "sewer working" a couple of days before as I walked by the site.

Military personnel have secured the perimeters of our city. Wonder whats next?
    Last edited by Lucc30; 22nd July 2011 at 22:19. Reason: Spelling
    It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. Confucius

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

Aurelius (22nd July 2011), DNA (23rd July 2011), Enquiring1 (24th July 2011), Holly Lindin (22nd July 2011), MorgaineFallen (22nd July 2011), Muzz (22nd July 2011), sigma6 (23rd July 2011)

28. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    In the Matrix...imagining how i'd like it to be
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 375 posts

Quote and killings today it was a horrific action. Innocent people were killed. It isn't funny no matter who did it. Personally I don't find it worthy of being joked about, although apparently some do. To each his own.
    Hi again Nancy, firstly i don't appreciate it at all that you are trying to hint that i participated in the joking, because i did not, neither in my first or second post. It's not me to do such a thing. for the record one of my closest friends is Norwegian and was so near that explosion, i'm thankful she wasn't hurt. she also happens to be married to a muslim man which already put her at odds with her family, so i hope this doesn't affect them in anyway.

Though i do agree with you that we don't know who did it, just when they announce who did it, take that with a grain...actually a cup of salt.

Europes (mis)leaders (that's what we have all around the world misleaders) "need" terror attacks this year to take its people's attention away from debt, from the war in libya that they are participating in when they can't find jobs for their own population, to why they will convince their people that not recognizing palestinian statehood is good for their people. And i hope they don't get their way.

I did not say anything about your husband out of context with that we don't know he knows etc etc and i have no thoughts about it, he was a victim of the brainwash that takes place in EVERY country to try and enlist young people to do someone else's bidding, and i am happy that he sounds like he is by your, his family's side, where people belong.

Anyway this forum isn't really about current events, but helps take a note about them so we know the work that is ahead of us. We are all in it together and need to work on raising our vibrations to help Earth overcome this mess. Saying muslims, christians, buddhists jews, label 1, label 2, label 3, have a past expeirence of this bad thing and that, takes away from our energy and gives it to them.

again peace and much love

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

Fred Steeves (24th July 2011)

30. Link to Post #36
    Sweden Avalon Member MorgaineFallen's Avatar
    Thanks

The bomber / shooter;
    Anders Behring Breivik
    Right wing extremist.
    An internet buzz insists he is also a freemason.
    Last edited by MorgaineFallen; 23rd July 2011 at 00:40.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to MorgaineFallen For This Post:

nearing (24th July 2011)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

It matters not who did it. This dastardly deed is done.

They will never find the true culprit. That will never be allowed.

Between this heinous action and the horrendous gunning down of innocent little children, it appears as though someone somewhere is itching to start a war.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

DNA (23rd July 2011), Enquiring1 (24th July 2011), GCS1103 (23rd July 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd July 2011), Miller (23rd July 2011), seko (24th July 2011)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Artemesia (here)

There is a definition of "legitimate" which is: being exactly as purposed, neither spurious nor false. That's what I meant by legitimate. It could have been an actual muslim terrorist and not a government backed attack or government agent posing as a terrorist to create a false flag event. I could have said ACTUAL, but I said LEGITIMATE instead. Many words have multiple meanings.

Of course now it's reported that a Norwegian man did the shootings and perhaps was involved with the bombings. I assume there will be many who will beleive that he was an agent of some evil agenda of the PTB. It's possible that he was just a legitimate or actual insane person.

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Marsila (here)
    Quote and killings today it was a horrific action. Innocent people were killed. It isn't funny no matter who did it. Personally I don't find it worthy of being joked about, although apparently some do. To each his own.
    Hi again Nancy, firstly i don't appreciate it at all that you are trying to hint that i participated in the joking, because i did not, neither in my first or second post. It's not me to do such a thing. for the record one of my closest friends is Norwegian and was so near that explosion, i'm thankful she wasn't hurt. she also happens to be married to a muslim man which already put her at odds with her family, so i hope this doesn't affect them in anyway.
    Sorry you thought I was hinting that YOU were joking about it. I wasn't. My statement was in general about those who were joking, which at the very least was a bit tasteless. But I read your posts and I know you didn't joke about it. It's actually not my business if someone wants to joke about it or not, I was just expressing an opinion which doesn't really mean much. Everyone has a different sense of irony or humor and I'm sure those who were joking didn't really mean that they thought the incident was funny.

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

What new anti-terrorism bill was in the offing before this happened in Norway? Was there some group like the BATF there who is itching for more control and power and just needed the right crisis? Never let a good crisis go to waste remember. I may be confusing countries, but didn't Norway just basically tell the IMF to stuff it in accepting some new money program? Seems to me if this is correct it's called payback.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 12 18 LastLast