+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 5 15 18 LastLast

Thread: Explosion in Oslo

1. Link to Post #81
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Explosion in Oslo

http://www.bt.no/nyheter/innenriks/S...o-2541315.html
    (Not confirmed: he was probably not working alone as observations says he was speaking in a headset during the massacre).
    The best reliable website with short confirmed news updates (use google translate).

Anders Behring Breivik: Right-wing, christian conservationist, freemason, well educated and a successful entrepreneur. This reeks of Illuminati (bloodline) mind control.

Cui bono?

A tragedy!
    Last edited by Lucc30; 23rd July 2011 at 08:57. Reason: Corrections
    It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. Confucius

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

Hervé (24th July 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd July 2011), Miller (25th July 2011), seko (26th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Sweden Avalon Member MorgaineFallen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by taurad (here)
    haven't followed too closely yet (have been out all day)

two things pop up in my mind

- Leo ZAGAMI

- HAARP station

and I also bet my life, they will blame Norwegian Black Metal on any of this...

cheers
    Actually,before this monsters name was out,they d i d try to pin this on Norweigan Black Metal performers. There are many similarities in the persons police records though,so it was not very far fetched. My husband figured since the psycho likes WoW there will be a new heat in the "computorgames makes murderers"debate again...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorgaineFallen For This Post:

DNA (23rd July 2011), Midnight Rambler (23rd July 2011), taurad (23rd July 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorgaineFallen (here)
    My husband figured since the psycho likes WoW there will be a new heat in the "computorgames makes murderers"debate again...
    He probably likes coffee too, does that make every coffee drinking person a potential psycopath? Heh...but you're right, just have to be something to blame.

I guess the worst part is, with the current punishments administered in Norway, he's looking at 21 years behind walls. It's our harshest punishment.
    Don't you love it...
    People always tell me I remind them so much of Sid (the wierd furry guy from Ice Age, you know), is that a good thing?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucrum For This Post:

DNA (23rd July 2011), Lucc30 (23rd July 2011)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,882 times in 4,326 posts

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    I'm surprised anyone seems to think they KNOW that this is a false flag event. If you think every bombing like this is a false flag event then I guess you don't think there are any problems at all with radical Muslim extremism. I have no idea if this was a false flag bombing or if the shooting outside the city at a youth camp shortly after the bombing where a lone gunman shot five people was another false flag event: http://www.montereyherald.com/breaking/ci_18529081 . Whether or not these two events were related remains to be seen.

This could be a legitimate Muslim extremist attack. Norway has had many threats from Muslims in the past and one just a week ago where a Muslim cleric said he would kill Norwegians if he was deported. I personally don't know if this was a terror attack or a false flag. If you have a belief system that every one of these events is a false flag because you believe all Muslims are peace loving victims of the PTB or elites, that seems to me to be equally as ignorant as those who believe that all mainstream news is truthful and governments don't lie. It's pretty obvious to me that there ARE many terrorists in the world, especially since my husband was an International counter terrorist agent. He may have been incorrect in his beliefs at that time that all terrorism was unjustified and governments did not often create terrorists through incorrect policies, but he KNOWS what terrorism is and that all terrorists do NOT work for the PTB or elites in governments.

Personally I don't think there is any justification for terror attacks no matter by whom they are done. Terrorism is the deliberate killing of innocent people to make a point or to take vengeance. It's not collateral damage, it's a random killing where you don't care who gets hit. The bombing in Norway was a terror attack. Norway has had many problems with Muslims. It's quite possible that this was an attack by a radical Muslim group and not a false flag event. It's also possible that it is a false flag event since the PTB and governments DO use terrorism to their advantage. Deciding which one it is with no real clue except a belief system seems pretty stupid to me. Just because we completely mistrust the PTB doesn't mean they do ALL the nasty things in the world.

Beliefs limit ones ability to see reality and allow one to be more easily manipulated.
    Nancy almost all of the harm that's been laid at the feet of the "radical muslim extremist" has been a false flag.
    And this being one of the few places that such folks happen to be the majority and not the minority in that opinion.

I'm sure now it is common knowledge that the supposed lone attacker set this bomb in conjuction with shootiing 80 people in a youth camp.

There is no way I'm buying this guy was working alone.
    This screams of MKULTRA to me.
    Especially given that the attack was a federal building and the children were the children of party politics.

from the linked article above
    Quote Survivors described a scene of sheer terror at the camp, which is organized by the youth wing of Norway's ruling Labor party. Hundreds of young people were eagerly awaiting a speech the prime minister was to give there Saturday.
    Police said the man arrested in the shooting is Norwegian and had set off a bomb that killed seven people outside the prime minister's headquarters in Oslo, about 20 miles (35 kilometers) from the camp.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

learninglight (26th July 2011), loveandgratitude (23rd July 2011), Lucc30 (23rd July 2011)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Oh boy ... I think words are inadequate...

Whats the point?? Why?

I can't imagine what our friends think of this!... Wheres the light guys? Those poor kids thought they were doing a good cause for humanity>>>trying to show the light for Palestine ect etc >>>

HELLO UP THERE ARE YOU WATCHING THIS >>>>>> TELL ME WHAT LESSON DO WE LEARN FROM THIS????

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

<8> (23rd July 2011), astrid (25th July 2011), bennycog (23rd July 2011), DoubleHelix (23rd July 2011), elysian (23rd July 2011), heyokah (23rd July 2011), jcocks (23rd July 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd July 2011), loveandgratitude (23rd July 2011), Lucc30 (23rd July 2011), Mad Hatter (23rd July 2011), modwiz (24th July 2011), Oxygen (24th July 2011), seko (26th July 2011), taurad (23rd July 2011)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,882 times in 4,326 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Oh boy ... I think words are inadequate...

Whats the point?? Why?

I can't imagine what our friends think of this!... Wheres the light guys? Those poor kids thought they were doing a good cause for humanity>>>trying to show the light for Palestine ect etc >>>

HELLO UP THERE ARE YOU WATCHING THIS >>>>>> TELL ME WHAT LESSON DO WE LEARN FROM THIS????

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

viking
    I have to agree with modwiz. There are brown people all over the world dying in droves, but when we see western clad white kids being killed it is some how more appalling.
    And it is appalling, but this is kind of how the Yogoslavia thing hit people when Clinton decided to invade.
    Rowanda and the Ivory coast were far more taxing in actual suffering and human death. Yet the US did nothing in those instances.

This is meant to have impact.
    I'm sure we will find out soon enough how TPTB are going to try and funnel the energy from the outrage and shock generated from todays events.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Fred Steeves (24th July 2011), Hervé (24th July 2011), loveandgratitude (23rd July 2011), Lucc30 (23rd July 2011), modwiz (24th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #87
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

From OZ CONSPIRACY HOUSE

Oslo Terror: Whose Agenda Does It Serve?

Article by Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    Friday, July 22, 2011

Today’s bombing in Oslo and a related mass shooting that occurred just outside the Norwegian capital are already replete with inconsistencies and questions that demand further inquiry into whose agenda this deadly attack serves.

Authorities have already said that the man who carried out the shootings at a youth camp in a nearby resort has direct ties to the earlier bombing in Oslo of a government building.

An eyewitness to the blast who was just 200 feet away from the explosion called into the Alex Jones show and stated that there was a “bomb sweep” of the area the day before the attack. Norwegian television also reported this story.

According to a Norwegian who emailed us, his father who is an explosives expert has analyzed the bombing scene and states that due to the pattern of the damage and debris, the blast was clearly underground.

There are also reports that the road was closed off in recent days for underground sewer works.
    This is inconsistent with the official story that the blast was caused by a car bomb.

Friday was a public holiday in Norway and the building that was bombed was largely empty, which is why only seven people died.
    The Daily Mail reports, “Fortunately, it is a public holiday in Norway and the offices are less busy than a normal weekday.”

Why would “terrorists,” who presumably want to kill as many people as possible, choose to bomb the building on a day when they know it will be almost empty?

Reports that the culprit of the mass shooting at a Labour youth camp outside Oslo, who early indications show killed at least 25 people, was a blonde-haired Norwegian man, fit perfectly into the recent propaganda campaign to hype the “white Al-Qaeda” as the most deadly terror threat.

Self-proclaimed security experts quoted by Reuters are already predicting the blame will “fall on both Islamists and right-wing extremists,” in some form of alliance that led to a “hybrid assault,” which in an of itself is a ludicrous notion but does serve to link anti-government sentiment amongst the host population with Muslim terrorism, which has been the goal all along.

As Kurt Nimmo reports, the man accused of leading the group blamed by some for the bombing, Mullah Krekar, has had dealings with the CIA previously, having been approached to work with them in 2005. Members of Krekar’s group, Ansar al-Islam, are veterans of the CIA-ISI collaborative war against the Soviets in Afghanistan.

Is the attack a slap on the wrist for Norwegian meddling in the globalist agenda? Norway is not a member of the European Union and its recent actions will have undoubtedly angered many of the power players amongst the global elite within that inner circle.

Specifically, Norway’s support for full Palestinian statehood, set to be voted on at the UN in September, Norway’s decision to reverse its support for the bombardment of Libya and withdraw completely from the NATO operation on August 1, and Norway’s move to freeze a $42 million dollar payment to Greece, an obvious hindrance to recent efforts to prop up the country’s dire debt crisis, are all massive issues that could have caused a fall out between Norway and the Anglo-American establishment.

http://www.ozconspiracyhouse.org/fro...does-it-serve/

Update:

As far as my info goes.... there was no "public holiday" in Norway yesterday ......

Last edited by heyokah; 23rd July 2011 at 09:56. Reason: update

14. Link to Post #88
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 310 posts

Strange pic of the purp. Why would they decide to put out the picture in his Masons clothes? So every conspiracy nut (myself included ) will get riled up?

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

cellardoor (23rd July 2011), Fred Steeves (24th July 2011), modwiz (24th July 2011), seko (26th July 2011)

16. Link to Post #89
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

thanx jacko your on the ball mate

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

jackovesk (24th July 2011)

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)
    From OZ CONSPIRACY HOUSE

Oslo Terror: Whose Agenda Does It Serve?

Article by Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    Friday, July 22, 2011

Today’s bombing in Oslo and a related mass shooting that occurred just outside the Norwegian capital are already replete with inconsistencies and questions that demand further inquiry into whose agenda this deadly attack serves.

Authorities have already said that the man who carried out the shootings at a youth camp in a nearby resort has direct ties to the earlier bombing in Oslo of a government building.

An eyewitness to the blast who was just 200 feet away from the explosion called into the Alex Jones show and stated that there was a “bomb sweep” of the area the day before the attack. Norwegian television also reported this story.

According to a Norwegian who emailed us, his father who is an explosives expert has analyzed the bombing scene and states that due to the pattern of the damage and debris, the blast was clearly underground.

There are also reports that the road was closed off in recent days for underground sewer works.
    This is inconsistent with the official story that the blast was caused by a car bomb.

Friday was a public holiday in Norway and the building that was bombed was largely empty, which is why only seven people died.
    The Daily Mail reports, “Fortunately, it is a public holiday in Norway and the offices are less busy than a normal weekday.”

Why would “terrorists,” who presumably want to kill as many people as possible, choose to bomb the building on a day when they know it will be almost empty?

Reports that the culprit of the mass shooting at a Labour youth camp outside Oslo, who early indications show killed at least 25 people, was a blonde-haired Norwegian man, fit perfectly into the recent propaganda campaign to hype the “white Al-Qaeda” as the most deadly terror threat.

Self-proclaimed security experts quoted by Reuters are already predicting the blame will “fall on both Islamists and right-wing extremists,” in some form of alliance that led to a “hybrid assault,” which in an of itself is a ludicrous notion but does serve to link anti-government sentiment amongst the host population with Muslim terrorism, which has been the goal all along.

As Kurt Nimmo reports, the man accused of leading the group blamed by some for the bombing, Mullah Krekar, has had dealings with the CIA previously, having been approached to work with them in 2005. Members of Krekar’s group, Ansar al-Islam, are veterans of the CIA-ISI collaborative war against the Soviets in Afghanistan.

Is the attack a slap on the wrist for Norwegian meddling in the globalist agenda? Norway is not a member of the European Union and its recent actions will have undoubtedly angered many of the power players amongst the global elite within that inner circle.

Specifically, Norway’s support for full Palestinian statehood, set to be voted on at the UN in September, Norway’s decision to reverse its support for the bombardment of Libya and withdraw completely from the NATO operation on August 1, and Norway’s move to freeze a $42 million dollar payment to Greece, an obvious hindrance to recent efforts to prop up the country’s dire debt crisis, are all massive issues that could have caused a fall out between Norway and the Anglo-American establishment.

http://www.ozconspiracyhouse.org/fro...does-it-serve/

Update:

As far as my info goes.... there was no "public holiday" in Norway yesterday ......

well, I'm not buying into conspiration theories easily, but this is interesting. it seems that 07.22. is not a public holiday in Norway, but than why was the building empty? they say it was late on friday, that's why, but hmm...and the underground sewer works...

but what bothers me most, the 80 young victim on that island...I just can't comprehend why on Earth does anyone something like this. to kill 80 young people with cold blood, with a gun, really, this guy is...I don't know, I can't find the words. just look at the picture above, as he stands and the bodies around him, and the guy in the water who begs for mercy...really, this is horrible.

whoever is responsible for this, should be punished.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Malachi For This Post:

Fred Steeves (24th July 2011)

20. Link to Post #91
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

He played WoW, heres a thread he started on WoW forums ages ago: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...7077585?page=1

Conservatism = Anders Behring Breivik

21. Link to Post #92
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

I am getting the word that this guy was NOT a ''right wing extremist.''
    He was a pro zionist, anti nationalist individual, the exact opposite of what a ''right wing extremist'' would be.
    My contacts tell me he was probably a member or follower of the progress party.
    They find it strange that he got automatic weapons and fertiliser too.

22. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    I am getting the word that this guy was NOT a ''right wing extremist.''
    He was a pro zionist, anti nationalist individual, the exact opposite of what a ''right wing extremist'' would be.
    My contacts tell me he was probably a member or follower of the progress party.
    They find it strange that he got automatic weapons and fertiliser too.

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Lord Sidious (23rd July 2011), Mad Hatter (24th July 2011), modwiz (24th July 2011), Muzz (23rd July 2011)

24. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Getting news from Sweden now.
    Another one is arrested just now.
    He has been arrested outside a hotel where people were mourning the dead.
    He was armed with a knife.
    It looks like it isn't connected to the bombing, he is a member of the same youth group that were attacked.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Ut%C3%...05681&t=h&z=15

This is the island.

I am told Breivik rented a farm that the guys involved in armed robberies had rented not long beforehand.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NOKAS_robbery
    Last edited by Lord Sidious; 23rd July 2011 at 12:19.

25. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Fear will seperate us, And Love just makes us whole. Our thoughts, prayers and Light to the ones effected by this tragedy.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

modwiz (24th July 2011), seko (26th July 2011)

27. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

I hear another report from one of the survivors that he appeared totally calm as he shot people down and changed magazines to reload.
    This sounds eerily like port arthur.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Ar...cre_(Australia)

28. Link to Post #97
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Sounds like your typical Manchurian Candidate ! Terrible stuff, my heart goes out to the victims in Oslo!

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

Lord Sidious (23rd July 2011), Lucc30 (25th July 2011), modwiz (24th July 2011), Muzz (23rd July 2011), seko (26th July 2011), WhiteFeather (23rd July 2011)

30. Link to Post #98
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

anti nationalist individual
    Hmm, anti nationalist? its plastered all over MSN that he was pro nationalist, not that MSM is to be trusted, but what has given you the idea that he's anti nationalist?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni connexae! For This Post:

Lucc30 (25th July 2011)

32. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omni connexae! (here)
    anti nationalist individual
    Hmm, anti nationalist? its plastered all over MSN that he was pro nationalist, not that MSM is to be trusted, but what has given you the idea that he's anti nationalist so i can look further?
    I am in a group conference right now with people in Sweden and Norway who are nationalists and know of this guy.

33. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Just got given his tax details.
    Very, very interesting.
    He made nothing 2006 and suddenly had a huge amount in his bank account.
    http://www.kjendis.no/skatt/sok/?op=...EHRING+BREIVIK
    It is possible that it was an inheritance or something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 5 15 18 LastLast