+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 7 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Explosion in Oslo

1. Link to Post #121
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Explosion in Oslo

This is so unbelievable tragic - the surviving eyewitnesses describes an inhumanly calm person performing a totally unemphatic behavior towards the victims.

The planning and execution all stinks of manchurian/MK-Ultra. The perpetrator cooperates willingly with the police.

The BBC World News are at the moment the most reliable and neutral (English speaking) news source.
    It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. Confucius

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

jackovesk (23rd July 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd July 2011), seko (26th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Lucc30 (here)
    This is so unbelievable tragic - the surviving eyewitnesses describes an inhumanly calm person performing a totally unemphatic behavior towards the victims.
    The planning and execution all stinks of manchurian/MK-Ultra. The perpetrator cooperates willingly with the police.
    The BBC World News are at the moment the most reliable and neutral (English speaking) news source.
    Possible, but unlikely, and don't agree about the "BBC" neutrality either... That doesn't jive because he is on the 'inside' (Freemason) If he was a 'Manchurian Candidate' it would be someone that would bolster the false image they are trying to create, like Mark Chapman (a nobody), or Sirhan Sirhan , I may be going out on a limb here, but I'd say he got caught by accident.... (yes sarcasm) but once caught of course he would co-operate, he needs to get to a 'contact' asap before someone (not in on it) 'wakes up' and beats him within an inch of his life for being such a scumbag. Do people still look up to and 'worship' the police? I'd rather deal with someone at least who has the guts to own up to the fact that they are a criminal, and at least accept the consequences of it... That is how bad it really is today folks, and our ignorance is the only thing keeping it going... The Freemasons of today (the ones who are in control, are evil, murderous and Satan worshipping. period, and if your donating to their 'fundraisers', God help you...)

4. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by Laura Elina (here)
    Whoever or whatever is behind this, it is a human tragedy first and most of all, all speculation aside, I feel a sting in my heart (mildly put), thinking we truly are capable of maneuvering things like this into reality (again and again and again...), enough has been enough for a long time now, there may be very few with tremendous power, but we chose to give it away and I feel a responsibility over that, I've been here a long time and I let this happen too, but it's time to stand up and start shaking people by their shoulders.. United we stand, divided we fall... Old saying, but bears repeating. We'll be together forever (in one way or another simply put) so we better start getting along with each other, even if it's as simple as saying hello to your neighbor and asking how they are, the building of a bridge starts with one stone and we (as a whole) are being rip apart by these horrendous things and are standing at the opposite ends of the universe it seems, staring and sizing each other up like animals (no offense).

The question is what are we going to do next?

I believe there is a little passage somewhere that says something like love conquers all...

And I know we know this here and a lot of people are probably saying "well duh". The people, who were lost in these incidents, let's wish them a safe journey from this point on.
    Hi Laura Elina,

I too share your concern and pray for the people of Norway....

BUT...

I am 'Sick & Tired' of the WE STUFF..!

WE? Had nothing to to do with it! PERIOD!

Just STOP this WE STUFF will YA...!

I didn't DO IT!

YOU didn't Do IT!

WE didn't DO IT!

They 'BLOODY DID IT'..!

Who is THEY?

I am not exactly sure???

But it 'WASN'T US'..!!!

That's the type of 'DoubleSpeak' & 'Propaganda' the MSM wants you to believe, while THEY take away your Liberties, Freedoms & Human Dignity and your GOD given right to survive..!!!

I'll STOP right here before I lose it..!!!!!!!!

Yes, fair enough, thank you for replying to my post, and I will take that into consideration.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laura Elina For This Post:

58andfixed (26th October 2011), jackovesk (23rd July 2011), Mad Hatter (24th July 2011), taurad (24th July 2011)

6. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    I'm surprised anyone seems to think they KNOW that this is a false flag event. If you think every bombing like this is a false flag event then I guess you don't think there are any problems at all with radical Muslim extremism. I have no idea if this was a false flag bombing or if the shooting outside the city at a youth camp shortly after the bombing where a lone gunman shot five people was another false flag event: http://www.montereyherald.com/breaking/ci_18529081 . Whether or not these two events were related remains to be seen.
    Look at the damage ... this is not the result of just a car packed with some explosives. If you want to blow something up the right way you
    need to 'plant' the explosives carefully with skill and opportunity. This requires well organized professionals. Where do we find them ?
    Many terrorist groups have bomb experts. My husband is a bomb expert. Could be anyone with the knowledge and skill. Assuming it has to be a government plot is choosing to have a belief without absolute knowledge.

What's wrong with "having a belief without absolute knowledge" ? I am always hearing these 'subtle assumptions' in your opinions, and I am questioning your logic, and this constant appeal of authority to "your husband the expert" is hard to fly by without any direct evidence... But getting back to the main point, if what you said is even logical, then NO ONE one would be justified in having any beliefs... !? So why are you even suggesting this? I don't know about the others but it just doesn't smell right to me... I think you are mistaking 'absolute knowledge' for one's understanding to the best of their knowledge, as expressed truthfully... two totally separate things... God has absolute knowledge, but I don't think he signed up here...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

modwiz (24th July 2011)

8. Link to Post #125
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Possible, but unlikely, and don't agree about the "BBC" neutrality either... That doesn't jive because he is on the 'inside' (Freemason) If he was a 'Manchurian Candidate' it would be someone that would bolster the false image they are trying to create, like Mark Chapman (a nobody), or Sirhan Sirhan , I may be going out on a limb here, but I'd say he got caught by accident.... (yes sarcasm) but once caught of course he would co-operate, he needs to get to a 'contact' asap before someone (not in on it) 'wakes up' and beats him within an inch of his life for being such a scumbag. Do people still look up to and 'worship' the police? I'd rather deal with someone at least who has the guts to own up to the fact that they are a criminal, and at least accept the consequences of it... That is how bad it really is today folks, and our ignorance is the only thing keeping it going... The Freemasons of today (the ones who are in control, are evil, murderous and Satan worshipping. period, and if your donating to their 'fundraisers', God help you...)
    Sorry, may be linguistic misunderstanding - but he the perpetrator was arrested quite clearly without any drama (not trying to kill himself) when the real police arrived. And no - I do not trust the police and their puppet masters are at all trustworthy - but I do believe there was a lot of the elite who was not informed beforehand about this planned (in my opinion) incident!

At this time we only have the information (besides the speculations from everywhere) coming from the (mainstream) media and at the time they are in fact trying their best to inform (in my opinion again) - not to give disinformation to a shocked tiny nation (not all Murdoch medias have their tendrils all over the world - we still have some small independent medias). BBC are in fact (as opposed to other news mediums) mirroring the firsthand experiences and witness statements (at this moment) - reflecting (near neutrality) the Norwegian alternative/mainstream reports.

'Report' is the keyword here - not the motives!!
    And:
    Quote got caught by accident....
    was not all the case here. There was no way he could possibly escape freely from this particularly island - after his executions have been ongoing for more than an hour. Period!

Besides; he is a low grade freemason. But I still believe strongly this was not a doing of his own, free will - rather coerced in some way or another! Anyhow - we will see the results of what we are to believe about this in a very short time. You should then make your own conclusions.
    Still its a tragedy in a country where you can express your own, inhibited opinion to a ruling politician in your neighborhood, elevator or in the main shopping street of the Capital.

And yes - may god help us all and keep us discerned!!
    Last edited by Lucc30; 23rd July 2011 at 17:51.
    It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. Confucius

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

modwiz (24th July 2011)

10. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I just read that this bombing is being blamed on "Islamist" because it looked like something they'd do..... The desperate PTB want a war so badly with the Muslims that they'd get the medias to implicate them....My money's on Mossad as the culprits....
    Now your talking! I can't believe some of the 'stuff' I am reading here, taking the MSM at face value?... what a joke! I am expecting and hope to see people here get up to speed ... a little note on counter intelligence (and no my better half isn't a secret agent...) but the first thing they do is go in the opposite direction, like the cunning linguist who states "Well not that I am advocating so and so, but..." and then the very next thing that comes out of their mouth is the very thing they are "not advocating"... so if you want to read through a great majority of propaganda, a simple rule to start with is; just read it as the mirror image opposite of what is being said... or another good one is to ask yourself; what are they avoiding saying, by saying this instead?... ie. look for the obvious stuff first, no need to get 'complex'... not at this stage... k.i.s.s.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

modwiz (24th July 2011)

12. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

I am truly sorry for the families and those that lost everything including their life. I am truly sorry for the parents of the children, they too lost everything. My heart goes with them all.

It could be a lone gunman, it could be organised through some groups (although the last thing it looks like is Muslem, this is definitly not imho), in terms of Masons, 3rd degree is extremely low. If it is, the poor guy is a puppet. Lots of 3rd degree masons do not know at all about other masons lifes.

It could be something from a wako, I have seen quite a few around in the world,

However, have you noticed how nobody talks anylonger about the 16 trillions the federal reserve had given to foreign banks and countries??? Quite a,seredipity event isnt'it?

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Hervé (24th July 2011), jackovesk (23rd July 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd July 2011), Lucc30 (23rd July 2011), Mad Hatter (24th July 2011), seko (26th July 2011)

14. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Why again:
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/oslo-pol...ist-blast.html

And a person (confirmed ethnic Norwegian - male 32 years) in a police like uniform shooting youths a few hours later has also been observed nearby the explosion site in Oslo. At the youth rally there are found undetonated explosives. According to eyewitnesses (not confirmed) the man had said: "This is only the beginning!"

It is possible the explosion was an underground, near surface planted bomb. I know for a fact there was "sewer working" a couple of days before as I walked by the site.

Military personnel have secured the perimeters of our city. Wonder whats next?
    Right on, now this is getting closer to the meat and potatoes... thanks for these huge insights, I would call that an excellent observation, and it should be questioned due to the fact that it has great potential plausibility and it is highly correlated, I would love to see this thing blow wide open... but like you said, they have their people all over it, and we can certainly speculate why... (damage control...) 'our man' got himself caught red handed and he doesn't look too Islamic to me...

15. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Gamers describe the shooter as a real good level headed guy

http://kotaku.com/5824082/guildmates...arcraft-forums

he was also a neo-nazi it seems, has been member on neo-nazis forums

In French:
    http://www.lepoint.fr/monde/l-homme-...1355578_24.php

16. Link to Post #130
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Gamers describe the shooter as a real good level headed guy

http://kotaku.com/5824082/guildmates...arcraft-forums

he was also a neo-nazi it seems, has been member on neo-nazis forums

In French:
    http://www.lepoint.fr/monde/l-homme-...1355578_24.php
    I can tell you right now, no doubt at all, he was no ''neo-nazi'' or any other type of ''nazi'' either.
    I know people in Norway who you could label that and they told me he hated ''nazis'' and wrote on some site in Norwegian about it.
    This report is rubbish.

17. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,636 times in 412 posts

Something else to consider…

In the Project Camelot files, along with the Leo Zagami interview, Camelot published letters from a Norwegian political source as well as collaborative information from a separate source.
    Norwegian politician: http://projectcamelot.org/norway.html
    Collaborative source: http://projectcamelot.org/norway_update.html

They describe several underground bases being built in Norway, for the purpose of sheltering the elite in 2012. The plans were to begin to move them into these bases prior to 2012.

… A bomb threatening the ruling class of Norway would most likely have that effect of the government “going underground”. Ahem…
    Was it poor planning that the bomb detonated when most were not there? Or perfect planning to allow the elite to move with ‘good reason’.

Watch what happens to the government elite in the coming weeks/months. Where do they go? Are they heard from?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

Lucc30 (23rd July 2011), taurad (24th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Sorry, may be linguistic misunderstanding - but he the perpetrator was arrested quite clearly without any drama (not trying to kill himself) when the real police arrived. And no - I do not trust the police and their puppet masters are at all trustworthy - but I do believe there was a lot of the elite who was not informed beforehand about this planned (in my opinion) incident!

At this time we only have the information (besides the speculations from everywhere) coming from the (mainstream) media and at the time they are in fact trying their best to inform (in my opinion again) - not to give disinformation to a shocked tiny nation (not all Murdoch medias have their tendrils all over the world - we still have some small independent medias). BBC are in fact (as opposed to other news mediums) mirroring the firsthand experiences and witness statements (at this moment) - reflecting (near neutrality) the Norwegian alternative/mainstream reports.

'Report' is the keyword here - not the motives!!
    And:
    Quote got caught by accident....
    was not all the case here. There was no way he could possibly escape freely from this particularly island - after his executions have been ongoing for more than an hour. Period!

Besides; he is a low grade freemason. But I still believe strongly this was not a doing of his own, free will - rather coerced in some way or another! Anyhow - we will see the results of what we are to believe about this in a very short time. You should then make your own conclusions.
    Still its a tragedy in a country where you can express your own, inhibited opinion to a ruling politician in your neighborhood, elevator or in the main shopping street of the Capital.

And yes - may god help us all and keep us discerned!!
    Thanks for your responding sincerely Lucc, I think this is fantastic that you are there, eyes on the ground (congratulations for contributing your insights) I am a speculator yes, but I try to apply a logical rationale. I just don't think that 'average' folks realize how thick the 'fog' is getting, to be able see how information is being manipulated before their very TV sets, and most don't pro-actively deduce or guess at possible interpretations, other then what is 'suggested' to them.... they look up to authority figures as if they are somehow different from people like you and me, (ie. we all have human weakness) I am glad you share my sentiments about the police (they are a disgrace in my experience... and a Freemason stronghold...)

Now the idea he couldn't have escaped is interesting, and this is a big one, but I am going to suggest, that like the witnesses to the Kennedy assassination, whom said they saw a man, hand a rifle over to someone else and receive a jacket and zip it up (to cover a police uniform, according to other witnesses) http://www.4shared.com/video/idXfWQ6...-_1_of_5_.html and that this could have been the plan, in fact think about it, it has the classic 'Freemason' 'Illuminati' (whomever 'they' are) signature all over it... they have repeatedly used the same time tested techniques... I am going to say he was supposed to move on to some location, and 'change costumes, possibly with a third party handler that would have taken the weapons... I am talking about a support group... But what you have suggested, I am not ignoring, I am just saying this is way too huge, and way too specific to be 'random' and therefore there had to be a plan, and this guy doesn't fit a 'suicide' profile... I would say he was motivated by a an inflated ego, was overly ambitious and manipulated by greed (what he would have received, had he pulled it off) I have heard it is very difficult to get past "3rd degree" and that they are having difficulty finding new recruits... so there may have been a "big offer for a big job" and he got sucked into it... either way imagine if he never got caught, we'd have to be listening to all the "it was the muslims did it" and unfortunately where Kennedy's assassins (with the help of the US agents, police etc) got away... this guy got CAUGHT... before he could make the 'switch'... But you are also right, I accept everything I am saying at this point as my own opinion and speculation and I am just curious how the media is going to spin it... I am going to predict they will completely play down his Masonic connection and even FAIL to mention it (see my other post) and harp on this non-existent, illogical "possibility" it was "Muslim terrorists" (by of course saying that they can't find a connection!)... thanks for giving me this opportunity to chat on this... peace brother...
    Last edited by sigma6; 23rd July 2011 at 19:29.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Lucc30 (24th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Oxygen (here)
    He has been active for a couple of years on a right-wing website , www.document.no ...... http://www.document.no/anders-behring-breivik/ <<<< this is a summary of his posts there.... All in norwegian... but apperantly nothing in his posts to suggest he was more than just talk and debate.
    He moved from his apartment in Oslo 1 month ago , to a farm outside the city....
    That takes money these days to have the luxury of moving out of an apartment and getting a farm....

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Lucc30 (24th July 2011), modwiz (24th July 2011)

23. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

http://www.bt.no/nyheter/innenriks/S...o-2541315.html
    (Not confirmed: he was probably not working alone as observations says he was speaking in a headset during the massacre).
    The best reliable website with short confirmed news updates (use google translate).
    Anders Behring Breivik: Right-wing, christian conservationist, freemason, well educated and a successful entrepreneur. This reeks of Illuminati (bloodline) mind control.
    Cui bono?
    A tragedy!
    Whoa! yet another amazing observation Lucc!... this thing is going to blow sky high.... I can't wait!!!! We live in a time when all will be revealed, even these bloody satan worshippers...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Lucc30 (24th July 2011), modwiz (24th July 2011)

25. Link to Post #135
    Sweden Avalon Member MorgaineFallen's Avatar
    Thanks

At first the talk of hidden agendas and false flag,I just disregarded the info. Now I have read some more,and suddenly I dont know anymore.
    Pamela Geller obtained a screenshot of the shooters fb-page,and yesterday when his name was revealed,someone has altered his fb and put "Christian" and "Conservative" in there. And I remember seeing his interests when my husband looked him up. Later in the night when I looked at his page it looked different..
    Hey guys,you may actually be on to something here!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorgaineFallen For This Post:

Hervé (24th July 2011), Lucc30 (24th July 2011), taurad (24th July 2011)

27. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Midnight Rambler (here)
    Strange pic of the purp. Why would they decide to put out the picture in his Masons clothes? So every conspiracy nut (myself included ) will get riled up?

Actually I'd say that those pics were done by 'initial' journalists who got to the info first, I have seen more recent articles that have removed the pic, and make NO reference whatsoever, so this thing is being massaged moment by moment, hour by hour, this has got to be devastating for the Illuminati, to have their man caught so inappropriately, seeing how this was somehow supposed to be blamed on the "Islamic Terrorists" "Al-quaida" (read US front for CIA)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Just got given his tax details.
    Very, very interesting.
    He made nothing 2006 and suddenly had a huge amount in his bank account.
    http://www.kjendis.no/skatt/sok/?op=...EHRING+BREIVIK
    It is possible that it was an inheritance or something.
    Interesting!
    This backs up my intuition on what I am saying.... thanks for this LS...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Arc (23rd July 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd July 2011), loveandgratitude (24th July 2011), Lucc30 (24th July 2011), Midnight Rambler (23rd July 2011), modwiz (24th July 2011), seko (26th July 2011)

29. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arc (here)
    Quote Posted by taurad (here)
    haven't followed too closely yet (have been out all day)
    two things pop up in my mind
    - Leo ZAGAMI
    - HAARP station
    and I also bet my life, they will blame Norwegian Black Metal on any of this...
    cheers
    Leo Zagami popped up in my mind also. Specifically, related to this interview from 2008 - also around the time Bill and Kerry interviewed him I believe. After he started whistle-blowing on the Illuminati, he was getting a lot of trouble where he lived in Norway by the authorities.
    At about 3:10 in the interview he starts talking about Norwegian authorities wanting to arrest him. At 3:50 he states Norway is acting as criminals against him and goes on to state he is going to unleash chaos in Norway, detonate bombs, make revolution, threatens the prime minister, etc. (if you want to listen to this, hurry and download the video in case it gets pulled off youtube). It gave me an eerie feeling when I heard this.
    Does anyone else think there is a connection to recent events?
    Absolutely, very high probability, nice connection... and I downloaded it thanks, might update my videos on Leo,
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Arc (23rd July 2011), loveandgratitude (24th July 2011), Lucc30 (24th July 2011)

31. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member Arc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arc (here)
    Quote Posted by taurad (here)
    haven't followed too closely yet (have been out all day)
    two things pop up in my mind
    - Leo ZAGAMI
    - HAARP station
    and I also bet my life, they will blame Norwegian Black Metal on any of this...
    cheers
    Leo Zagami popped up in my mind also. Specifically, related to this interview from 2008 - also around the time Bill and Kerry interviewed him I believe. After he started whistle-blowing on the Illuminati, he was getting a lot of trouble where he lived in Norway by the authorities.
    At about 3:10 in the interview he starts talking about Norwegian authorities wanting to arrest him. At 3:50 he states Norway is acting as criminals against him and goes on to state he is going to unleash chaos in Norway, detonate bombs, make revolution, threatens the prime minister, etc. (if you want to listen to this, hurry and download the video in case it gets pulled off youtube). It gave me an eerie feeling when I heard this.
    Does anyone else think there is a connection to recent events?
    Absolutely, very high probability, nice connection... and I downloaded it thanks, might update my videos on Leo,
    Yes, I am surprised that no one here seems to want to touch my correlation to this video - really Avalon?? really??? You do not see ANY connection to this???

Thank you, sigma6, for acknowledging the video as a possible clue. Look, I am not saying Leo is responsible, nor even for what, and as a whistle-blower on the dark forces of his past, I would say he is one of the good guys. I would suggest that the factions of the secret societies are now warring with each other. Those like Leo seem to want to come clean, and put the hidden info out there, and his opponents seem to want to proceed with the agenda of darkness. Don't you think the Freemason connection to the public suspect is not fishy?? As I say, I do not know who is who, or can sort out the alliances, but you will notice that Leo states that he is against the Norwegian Freemasons, yet Leo is one himself, with loyal followers - this is a civil war it would seem, inside the secret societies. Maybe Leo is being framed, maybe Leo is behind the agenda, and maybe not. I would not claim to know the conclusion, but only point out the eerie connection to this. I would think that Avalon members could help to connect the dots here - yet I am shocked how this thread/clue has been ignored so far by the intellectual 'regulars' here on Avalon. I would have thought this connection sparked some interesting debate... but I digress...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arc For This Post:

loveandgratitude (24th July 2011), Lucc30 (24th July 2011), taurad (24th July 2011)

33. Link to Post #139
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Sent out ideological book manuscript one hour before the bomb...

full manuscript

with all the technology monitoring the net, this didn't set off alarms?

Quote He also mentions that he has been helped to write the document of "brothers and sisters" in England, France, Germany, Sweden, Australia, Italy, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, the United States.
    Interviews himself

The script also contains a long interview in which he answers questions like what he's thinking about that 95 percent of all Europeans will hate him for what he does and call him a terrorist...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 23rd July 2011 at 21:22.

34. Link to Post #140
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

this is the van he drove onto the island... written in English...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 7 17 18 LastLast