+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18 LastLast

Thread: Explosion in Oslo

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Explosion in Oslo

afflicto was here 30 minutes before the Killers last post Fri July 22nd, 12.51

I bet the hair on his arms was standing up and he was searching for why...

these are the ones that can help us, if we don't scare them away...

2. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Sent out ideological book manuscript one hour before the bomb...

full manuscript

with all the technology monitoring the net, this didn't set off alarms?

Quote He also mentions that he has been helped to write the document of "brothers and sisters" in England, France, Germany, Sweden, Australia, Italy, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, the United States.
    Interviews himself

The script also contains a long interview in which he answers questions like what he's thinking about that 95 percent of all Europeans will hate him for what he does and call him a terrorist...
    How convenient ... like finding an intact passport from one of the 9/11 terrorists ... case closed

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Fred Steeves (24th July 2011), Hervé (24th July 2011), Lucc30 (24th July 2011), taurad (24th July 2011)

4. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,853 times in 447 posts

full manuscript

Quote He also mentions that he has been helped to write the document of "brothers and sisters" in England, France, Germany, Sweden, Australia, Italy, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, the United States.
    Interviews himself

The script also contains a long interview in which he answers questions like what he's thinking about that 95 percent of all Europeans will hate him for what he does and call him a terrorist...

Found the video with a little looking. His channel was taken down but this guy caught it in time to make a copy..

5. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)

full manuscript

Interviews himself

How convenient ... like finding an intact passport from one of the 9/11 terrorists ... case closed
    he did drop and confess to everything, he expected to be martyred, not wounded...

police are wondering if he is covering for someone else by taking full credit and stating he acted alone, at the bomb site a second person was seen they are trying to track down.

fellow farmer?

6. Link to Post #145
    Norway Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hey all. So... what's up? I'm reading a document here, by Anders. it's called "A European Decleration of Independence"... I don't understand any of it though. It talks about politics and religion, primarily christianity and islamic.
    Is this a False Flag operation??

7. The Following User Says Thank You to afflicto For This Post:

Lucc30 (24th July 2011)

8. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

hey afflicto, I've been looking for you...

your friend trashcan had a friend on the island, did you hear from her?

at this point don't worry about conspiracies, just make sure all your friends are ok...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 23rd July 2011 at 23:32.

9. Link to Post #147
    Norway Avalon Member vortex surfer's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi, just a little update: According to a statement from Anders Behring Breiviks lawyer (Geir Lippestad), his client himself had said he thought it was horrible to commit the murders, but that it was a necessary thing to do.

Now, I'm on board with the idea of more people involved than just him (regarding the explosives on the island and the whole sequence of events there), but this statement - added to how willingly he gave himself up - just gave me this feeling of mind control.. It just seems too insane and contorted of a plan, with his various (alledged) online influences and "manifestos". Too "in your face". I don't know. Perhaps it's best to reserve from judging too much too early.
    The longest journey begins with the first step

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vortex surfer For This Post:

Lucc30 (24th July 2011), Rocky_Shorz (24th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

Another take on it.

Norway Oil fund to boycott Israeli construction companies

[URL="http://www.vosizneias.com/76816/2011/02/21/norway-oslo-demands-relocation-of-israeli-embassy-within-a-year/"]

Norway is an odd choice as a Muslim terror target:

Norway has endorsed Palestinian statehood. See this, this and this

Norway has excluded Isareli investments. As Haaertz reported last year:

Norway’s 450 billion euro oil-riches fund has excluded two Israeli firms involved in developing settlements ... on ethical grounds, Norway’s finance ministry said on Monday.

Indeed, Senator Lieberman has accused Norway of promoting anti-semitism

Norway has also announced its plan to withdraw from the Libyan war

The summer camp where the shootings took place had just concluded a pro-Palestinian rally the day

Norway - Oslo Demands Relocation of Israeli Embassy Within a Year

source

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

fifi (24th July 2011), Hervé (24th July 2011), Lord Sidious (24th July 2011), loveandgratitude (24th July 2011), Lucc30 (24th July 2011), modwiz (24th July 2011), Noble Hops (24th July 2011), Rocky_Shorz (23rd July 2011), seko (26th July 2011), taurad (24th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #149
    Norway Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

at this point don't worry about conspiracies, just make sure all your friends are ok...
    How come you know that? you went on my facebook or something?
    No I haven't heard from her. I just asked her though, waiting for a reply.

14. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

I was worried so looked around, scary picture mr Mod

15. Link to Post #151
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by afflicto (here)

How come you know that? you went on my facebook or something?
    No I haven't heard from her. I just asked her though, waiting for a reply.
    Let us know Affs, I hope she is okay ...

Sierra

16. Link to Post #152
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

To add to the data dump bin: the building on fire, the one shown with heavy smoke coming out from the floor under a helipad... that's an oil company building.
    Last edited by Hervé; 24th July 2011 at 01:17.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Lucc30 (24th July 2011), modwiz (24th July 2011), Muzz (24th July 2011)

18. Link to Post #153
    United States Avalon Member Siegfried The 7's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    he was also a neo-nazi it seems, has been member on neo-nazis forums

In French:
    http://www.lepoint.fr/monde/l-homme-...1355578_24.php

I find this very interesting being that this was in the news the day before this incident took place...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl..._cemetery.html

Also in the vid shown on CNN by an eyewitness there appears to be a UFO that can be seen hovering above for a few frames at about 00:08 seconds into the vid and then it disappears. Here is the original vid....

http://www.twitvid.com/RQNBF

Its rather weird that the news would also tell us that he was a freemason. Cant recall that being done before...

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Siegfried The 7 For This Post:

Flash (6th August 2011), Hervé (24th July 2011), Lucc30 (24th July 2011), modwiz (24th July 2011), Rocky_Shorz (24th July 2011), Sierra (24th July 2011)

20. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

what a bloody mess this is!!!

in a country that banned The Colargol Bear kids show 30 years ago for a slim possibility of an object bearing the furthest of similarities to a knife!!!

that country is well-bred, well-fed, well-educated, best world standards for decades in rows...

so, how is this possible?!

welllllllll

ahhhh it also has some of the most active LODGES in the world...

the seed bank of the world

a very advangarde elitist bunker system

one of the HAARP stations of the world

advangarde in both poles

so it looks to me that ordinary norwegians are not interested...not enough motivation, very soft population...

i can't say the same about their ELITE thou

that's all folks

cheers
    Last edited by taurad; 24th July 2011 at 01:27.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taurad For This Post:

Lucc30 (24th July 2011), Rocky_Shorz (24th July 2011)

22. Link to Post #155
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    I'm surprised anyone seems to think they KNOW that this is a false flag event. If you think every bombing like this is a false flag event then I guess you don't think there are any problems at all with radical Muslim extremism. I have no idea if this was a false flag bombing or if the shooting outside the city at a youth camp shortly after the bombing where a lone gunman shot five people was another false flag event: http://www.montereyherald.com/breaking/ci_18529081 . Whether or not these two events were related remains to be seen.
    Look at the damage ... this is not the result of just a car packed with some explosives. If you want to blow something up the right way you
    need to 'plant' the explosives carefully with skill and opportunity. This requires well organized professionals. Where do we find them ?
    Many terrorist groups have bomb experts. My husband is a bomb expert. Could be anyone with the knowledge and skill. Assuming it has to be a government plot is choosing to have a belief without absolute knowledge.
    What's wrong with "having a belief without absolute knowledge" ? I am always hearing these 'subtle assumptions' in your opinions, and I am questioning your logic, and this constant appeal of authority to "your husband the expert" is hard to fly by without any direct evidence... But getting back to the main point, if what you said is even logical, then NO ONE one would be justified in having any beliefs... !? So why are you even suggesting this? I don't know about the others but it just doesn't smell right to me... I think you are mistaking 'absolute knowledge' for one's understanding to the best of their knowledge, as expressed truthfully... two totally separate things... God has absolute knowledge, but I don't think he signed up here...
    I didn't say it was wrong, I said it was ignorant. You may have all the beliefs you choose to have and more power to you. Many people have been falsely condemned because other people had a belief that they did something wrong. I mention my husband in this terrorist event because he's an experienced counter terrorist, just as other people mention sources who have experience in certain things. If you don't like me mentioning him, well I guess all I have to say about that is....tough.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

GCS1103 (24th July 2011), Hervé (24th July 2011), Sierra (24th July 2011)

24. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

they names the Kurds because of a cleric in Norway...

I was watching tweets from Kids who were there when it was happening and knew it was a native... full description of the attacker...

and was watching western media roll with the Islamic terrorist story...

25. Link to Post #157
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Arc (here)
    Quote Posted by Arc (here)
    Quote Posted by taurad (here)
    haven't followed too closely yet (have been out all day)
    two things pop up in my mind
    - Leo ZAGAMI
    - HAARP station
    and I also bet my life, they will blame Norwegian Black Metal on any of this...
    cheers
    Leo Zagami popped up in my mind also. Specifically, related to this interview from 2008 - also around the time Bill and Kerry interviewed him I believe. After he started whistle-blowing on the Illuminati, he was getting a lot of trouble where he lived in Norway by the authorities.
    At about 3:10 in the interview he starts talking about Norwegian authorities wanting to arrest him. At 3:50 he states Norway is acting as criminals against him and goes on to state he is going to unleash chaos in Norway, detonate bombs, make revolution, threatens the prime minister, etc. (if you want to listen to this, hurry and download the video in case it gets pulled off youtube). It gave me an eerie feeling when I heard this.
    Does anyone else think there is a connection to recent events?
    Absolutely, very high probability, nice connection... and I downloaded it thanks, might update my videos on Leo,
    Yes, I am surprised that no one here seems to want to touch my correlation to this video - really Avalon?? really??? You do not see ANY connection to this???

Thank you, sigma6, for acknowledging the video as a possible clue. Look, I am not saying Leo is responsible, nor even for what, and as a whistle-blower on the dark forces of his past, I would say he is one of the good guys. I would suggest that the factions of the secret societies are now warring with each other. Those like Leo seem to want to come clean, and put the hidden info out there, and his opponents seem to want to proceed with the agenda of darkness. Don't you think the Freemason connection to the public suspect is not fishy?? As I say, I do not know who is who, or can sort out the alliances, but you will notice that Leo states that he is against the Norwegian Freemasons, yet Leo is one himself, with loyal followers - this is a civil war it would seem, inside the secret societies. Maybe Leo is being framed, maybe Leo is behind the agenda, and maybe not. I would not claim to know the conclusion, but only point out the eerie connection to this. I would think that Avalon members could help to connect the dots here - yet I am shocked how this thread/clue has been ignored so far by the intellectual 'regulars' here on Avalon. I would have thought this connection sparked some interesting debate... but I digress...
    Personally. I think bringing Leo Zagami into this picture is like looking for mushrooms at the seashore.

26. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    To add to the data dump bin: the building on fire, the one shown with heavy smoke coming out from the floor under a helipad... that's an oil company building.
    Why the dump bin ? The picture shows to me that an explosion (separate one ?) apparently took place on a floor in that building. Or is this the same as
    WTC7 building story ? I just watched dutch tv news (delayed here in the Caribbean) and noticed that like 9/11 the authorities were in a rush to clean up
    as quickly as possible.

While I am writing this another similarity comes to mind ... 9/11 was also on multiple locations.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Czarek (24th July 2011), Lucc30 (24th July 2011)

28. Link to Post #159
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Why the dump bin ? The picture shows to me that an explosion (separate one ?) apparently took place on a floor in that building. Or is this the same as
    WTC7 building story ? I just watched dutch tv news (delayed here in the Caribbean) and noticed that like 9/11 the authorities were in a rush to clean up
    as quickly as possible.

While I am writing this another similarity comes to mind ... 9/11 was also on multiple locations.
    Sorry for the short cut... has to do with when computers crash and there is a memory dump where data are collected... I was just adding a bit of datum to the collection bin... does that make sense now?

The datum added being : it' an oil company occupying that building... well, occupied it...
    Last edited by Hervé; 24th July 2011 at 02:48.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

29. Link to Post #160
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

BBC
    I saw this on RED ICE but they were quoting another newspaper, I can't see how everyone is missing this! The Toronto Star dropped all reference to his Freemason connection already, the spin is they are "trying to find an 'Islamic Connection"??, (does this guy look like he's got an Islamic connection??) Then speaking out of both side's of their mouth, the Chief (whoever) says the 'magic' codes words "appears to be the work of a lone 'madman'", and "Police believe he acted alone and is not connected to Islamist organisations" (Of course a top level Freemason cop is going to say that!) and yet at the same time (double speak) they say the vehicle and bomb indicate there HAD to be OTHERS involved.... Since they couldn't hide it, the article RED ICE references (so disappointed they didn't add there own comment to this obvious misdirection) http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=16169 ADMITTED he was a 'one time' Freemason! (Right! I guess so after this botch up... since this guy will NOT be 'graduating' any time soon...) I don't see them saying he was a "one time" Christian, so there is also the 'dump' on Christianity here, (like this has anything to do with it, unless you consider Freemasonry a form of religion) Listen, in Ontario, Canada in Toronto and Hamilton are FREEMASON strongholds! They have buildings the size of Castles or Schools around here... This guy WAS A FREEMASON!, carrying out a high level attack, with his looks, he was supposed to change costumes and blend in with the natives, and then there was supposed to be a huge backlash on the Muslims!! creating the justification to spend more millions attacking them! But he got CAUGHT, the cat is out of the bag, and he's now on his own... Norway was one of the only countries open to accepting the Palestinians as a Nation State. http://www.therightperspective.org/2...stinian-state/ On the Toronto Star site, http://www.thestar.com/news/world/ar...wing-christian the 'comments' tab disappears AFTER you sign up! Look I asked my friend, a Fireman of 33 years (total WASP) "so how many of your Bosses are Freemasons?" (I rib him a lot...) His response... He looked at me puzzled, and said "what do you mean? They're ALL Freemasons..." (as if it was the most obvious thing in the world...) Now think of all the Police Stations, all the Fire Depts, all the Hospitals, etc, etc,!! Another reason why things are 'backing up' ... the "rats are jumping out of the woodwork"... This guy was pulling a job for Illuminati, Bankster controlled Zionists, just like those British agents who got caught dressed as Arabs, arrested by Iraqi Police and then were Bulldozed out of the Jail by British Military in Iraq... same deal ... happening right in front of everyone faces, and people still listen to the interpretations of the Police????? You are getting a first hand exposure to how these people operate... !!!! your never gonna get it handed to you on a silver platter like this too often... I apologize if I am too strong here, but this really disturbs me...
    I agree with your silver platter comment. This was either very sloppy or a test of our ability to see things. If we fail this test, things will start to really zip along. 'They' will think we deserve it for being so dense and laugh at the dead sheep. This shooter was a very useful idiot.
    Last edited by modwiz; 24th July 2011 at 04:02.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18 LastLast