Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1 9 18 LastLast

Thread: Explosion in Oslo

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Explosion in Oslo

7 tons of fertilizer

his claim of 3rd degree Freemason is nothing, but he claimed upper echelon of Knights Templar...

why make a political statement before diving in their bunkers?

unless... like we were told they had a very small window to act in, have they missed it?

are they giving up on WW III, no astroid crashing into us...

their last resort was finding a Zionist Terrorist to attack a peaceful country to make a statement?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 24th July 2011 at 03:24.

2. Link to Post #162
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I just read that this bombing is being blamed on "Islamist" because it looked like something they'd do..... The desperate PTB want a war so badly with the Muslims that they'd get the medias to implicate them....My money's on Mossad as the culprits....
    Since you are mentioning bets (as in, my money's on...), ever hear of Shin Bet?

3. Link to Post #163
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Quote Posted by Lucc30 (here)
    Why again:
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/oslo-pol...ist-blast.html

And a person (confirmed ethnic Norwegian - male 32 years) in a police like uniform shooting youths a few hours later has also been observed nearby the explosion site in Oslo. At the youth rally there are found undetonated explosives. According to eyewitnesses (not confirmed) the man had said: "This is only the beginning!"

It is possible the explosion was an underground, near surface planted bomb. I know for a fact there was "sewer working" a couple of days before as I walked by the site.

Military personnel have secured the perimeters of our city. Wonder whats next?
    Right on, now this is getting closer to the meat and potatoes... thanks for these huge insights, I would call that an excellent observation, and it should be questioned due to the fact that it has great potential plausibility and it is highly correlated, I would love to see this thing blow wide open... but like you said, they have their people all over it, and we can certainly speculate why... (damage control...) 'our man' got himself caught red handed and he doesn't look too Islamic to me...
    An interesting little factoid. Only 20% of Muslims can read the Koran in the mother tongue, Arabic. So, although I get your point and am not here to criticize you in any manner, ( your observations have been cogent to me) I wanted to allow us all a moment to realize how much of the human family is Muslim, ( 1.4-1.5 billion according to wikipedia)
    and that they come in every imaginable 'look'. That observation caused Malcom X to part with the Nation of Islam and their racist creed. That act cost him his life.

4. Link to Post #164
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

There's that terrible thought that came to my mind... recalling this little line from my "big" picture thread:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

Time has nurtured a troubled spirit, in the shadow of the black and red cross, unknown to everyone, daughter of the Nuremberg fugitives. She weaved crime against herself. Some give up on life for evil's love.

[...]
    Could it... would it... nah... but thinking of it...

In short, more substantiated data are needed.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (24th July 2011)

6. Link to Post #165
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Siegfried The 7 (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    he was also a neo-nazi it seems, has been member on neo-nazis forums

In French:
    http://www.lepoint.fr/monde/l-homme-...1355578_24.php

I find this very interesting being that this was in the news the day before this incident took place...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl..._cemetery.html

Also in the vid shown on CNN by an eyewitness there appears to be a UFO that can be seen hovering above for a few frames at about 00:08 seconds into the vid and then it disappears. Here is the original vid....

http://www.twitvid.com/RQNBF

Its rather weird that the news would also tell us that he was a freemason. Cant recall that being done before...
    Freemasons are the new bogeymen. As even Icke will tell you, most Masons are just regular guys in a fraternity. More private than secret. The web has every 'secret' there is in the group. Using Muslims every time will not work. A bigger and more varied smoke screen is required.

7. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Wilder, the one that the Oslo killer looked up to for guidance was at a meeting at the house of commons last year?

8. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

2nd suspect arrested was not the one, he was released...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 24th July 2011 at 06:08.

9. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

For those interested, operation Gladio describes how western/Easrern countries, Nato, USA, ect infiltrate countries and do some terrorist work to have other group condemn or have the country take the direction that the state that did the operation wants, or act on the opinions and will of the population. It was described years ago by Italians confessing the infiltration of American amongst others in Italy and France, starting at the end of the las world war, until early 80's.

Very good history lesson, describing if extrapolating what may have happened in Norway.

Here a resume:

Another video of a BBC report made in 1992 about how countries training locals, using ideas and groups, infiltrating, getting their own men to do some bombing or killing (special groups), etc. An in depth analysis by reporters like there is no more today. Very interesting.

If you do not want to listen to everything, I suggest starting at 1:30 min for the bombing explanations, whom the CIA pays and at which level, etc.

Then there is a third section following describing what the US is writing for their secret forces, as well as an attack done by US secretly on some police stations and army stations in Belgium, to change some political views of people and potentially destabilize the country.

It is to my idea the most interesting section because it was targetting regular working groups, military depot, and police offices and the bandits and terrorists were accused for months on. Arms robbed in the army depot were found in terrorists appartments later on. Of course, suspicion of the arms being deposited there by the American always remained.

Then they talked about using ultra leftists or extreme rigfht to destabilise the democratic regime in Belgium. The people who were young then and were used to push other agendas, and ended up with years in jail, are now asking who and why they were used.

At 1:49min. it describes an attack in Bologna years ago that made 80 death, that was sponsor by outside govenrments. Ring a bell?

Last edited by Flash; 24th July 2011 at 08:00.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Lord Sidious (24th July 2011), Lucc30 (24th July 2011), Mad Hatter (24th July 2011), Rocky_Shorz (24th July 2011), seko (26th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #169
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,825 times in 1,436 posts

On the BBC live feeds yesterday one of the students said that they saw the policeman coming towards them and thought they were safe. Safe from what though? The bomb on the mainland, or something else? Not sure whether this is significant or not. If I saw a policeman coming towards me I wouldn't think I was safe - I'd wonder what on earth they wanted....

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Lord Sidious (24th July 2011), Lucc30 (24th July 2011), seko (26th July 2011), taurad (24th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #170
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    On the BBC live feeds yesterday one of the students said that they saw the policeman coming towards them and thought they were safe. Safe from what though? The bomb on the mainland, or something else? Not sure whether this is significant or not. If I saw a policeman coming towards me I wouldn't think I was safe - I'd wonder what on earth they wanted....
    Excellent observation.
    I wonder if anyone on the island had heard about the bomb?

14. Link to Post #171
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 310 posts

Another strange picture.

Does someone here know what the decorations on his uniform mean. E.g. what's his rank?

-edit-

Here a link to a video from this guy removed by YouTube.

-edit- II

His manifesto
    Last edited by Midnight Rambler; 24th July 2011 at 10:08.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

Fred Steeves (24th July 2011), Lucc30 (24th July 2011)

16. Link to Post #172
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I got the impression that person had heard some shooting already , was scared and therefor relieved to see a policeman arriving on the scene.
    Just before the shooting started there was a meeting where they were informed about the bombing in Oslo.... So at least some of them knew about that.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Oxygen For This Post:

Fred Steeves (24th July 2011), Lord Sidious (24th July 2011), Lucc30 (24th July 2011), Miller (24th July 2011), seko (26th July 2011), taurad (24th July 2011)

18. Link to Post #173
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote I got the impression that person had heard some shooting already , was scared and therefor relieved to see a policeman arriving on the scene.
    Just before the shooting started there was a meeting where they were informed about the bombing in Oslo.... So at least some of them knew about that.
    Spot on!

Latest news: Police have arrested six more people (at the same location) in the vicinity of Oslo believed (at this moment) to be connected to the twin attack.

UPDATE: The police have had raids on several different locations in Oslo and a farm (owned by the perpetrator) several miles north of Oslo (even though he has not been living there) used to cloak his then legitimate buying of six tonnes of nitrogenous fertilizer materials used in the political HQ bombing (now speculated to be a diversion - contrary to his aledgedly politically motives).

Scandinavian (Swedish as far as reports tells at the moment) as well as British intelligence and investigators are now in Oslo to support the investigations. Why?
    Our own intelligence and investigators are really quite adequate (in standards) to handle this tragic situation. They have a very high conclusion percentage compared to other, bigger European countries (as a tiny nation - to easy to monitor a population right short of 5 million peoples). Why missed this particular one?
    Last edited by Lucc30; 24th July 2011 at 13:38. Reason: Grammar
    It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. Confucius

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

Hervé (24th July 2011), Miller (24th July 2011), seko (26th July 2011), taurad (24th July 2011)

20. Link to Post #174
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Deleted - double posting.

21. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by Siegfried The 7 (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    he was also a neo-nazi it seems, has been member on neo-nazis forums

In French:
    http://www.lepoint.fr/monde/l-homme-...1355578_24.php

I find this very interesting being that this was in the news the day before this incident took place...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl..._cemetery.html

Also in the vid shown on CNN by an eyewitness there appears to be a UFO that can be seen hovering above for a few frames at about 00:08 seconds into the vid and then it disappears. Here is the original vid....

http://www.twitvid.com/RQNBF

Its rather weird that the news would also tell us that he was a freemason. Cant recall that being done before...
    Freemasons are the new bogeymen. As even Icke will tell you, most Masons are just regular guys in a fraternity. More private than secret. The web has every 'secret' there is in the group. Using Muslims every time will not work. A bigger and more varied smoke screen is required.

i agree...as a matter of fakt, i've been thinking about that lately...it looks like this is the new entertaining term "du jour"...

the tags "mason" "freemasonry" "Illuminati" etc. usage has been growing exponentially!!!

i have a feeling these words r getting stripped of their full force...

it's time to get to recognize the new true LINGO

i'm opened to suggestions

cheers

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to taurad For This Post:

Lucc30 (24th July 2011), Miller (24th July 2011), modwiz (24th July 2011)

23. Link to Post #176
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Hi all, I haven't kept up with this thread til now, so I was sure to read all 9 pages before posting my 2 cents on the matter. This is too important to miss things, or double post. I've been looking at this event in a range far beyond Norway, more like a Prince Ferdinand type moment, only different.

Ever since Obama was "running" (ha ha) for president, the focus on terrosism in the U.S. began to shift from AlCIAda, to homegrown terrorism. I've been watching for two years now people like me being portrayed as potential threats. White, middle class, gun owner, likes Ron Paul, takes the Constitution seriously, pro small government, etc. I'm one of the worst of the worst for blatently displaying the old "Don't Tread on Me" tag on front of my truck. Very dangerous people indeed. Last week Alex Jones pointed out this new video courtesy of our friends at Homeland Security, a continuation of their new propaganda and scare program of "See Something, Say Something"

Just a couple days later, the Norway attacks. Coincidence? Dangerous middle class white guys. They could be ANYBODY!! They could be ANYWHERE!! They could be ANYONE!! Observe and report, like a good little East German citizen. Now I'm seeing on American news the term and threat of "homegrown terrorism" being bandied about gratuitously, because of course what happened in Norway is proof that this unfortunate problem still exists, even worse than Alqaida now. Tim McVeigh and the Unibomber are once again in the spotlight.

Just something to keep in mind as things "progress".

Fred
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 24th July 2011 at 13:35.

24. Link to Post #177
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Now: Extremely high possibility #2 perpetrators (second one not dressed as a policeman) at island massacre - from eyewitnesses.
    Last edited by Lucc30; 24th July 2011 at 13:45.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

Hervé (24th July 2011), Lord Sidious (24th July 2011), Miller (24th July 2011), Muzz (24th July 2011)

26. Link to Post #178
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

We've lost this forever:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WERra...=31&playnext=3
    Original lyrics: Ole Paus

My little country
    (Our tiny country)
    A small place - where a handful of peace are thrown out among the plains and the sea
    My little country - where high mountains are planted between houses
    - and peoples - and words.
    :Where silence - and dreams they grow.
    As an echo,
    in barren soil.
    My little country,
    where the ocean is gently stroking the shore,
    who caresses from coast to coast.
    My little country, where the stars slip by and become a landscape when it is brightening,
    while at night,
    are pale - and - silent.

In Norwegian:
    Mitt lille land
    (Vårt lille land)
    Et lite sted der en håndfull fred slengt ut
    blant vidder og fjord
    Mitt lille land,der høye fjell står plantet mellom hus,
    og mennesker og ord.
    Der stillhet, og drømmer gror.
    Som et ekko,
    i karrig jord.
    Mitt lille land,
    der havet stryker mildt om rygg,
    som kjærtegn fra kyst til kyst.
    Mitt lille land, der stjerner glir forbi og blir et landskap når det blir lyst,
    mens natten,
    står blek og tyst.

Hopefully I can bring the world communities heartfelt sympathy to our brothers and sisters - they need it.
    Last edited by Lucc30; 24th July 2011 at 16:43. Reason: A heartfelt plea

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

loveandgratitude (25th July 2011), taurad (24th July 2011)

28. Link to Post #179
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Fred Steeves (25th July 2011), Hervé (24th July 2011), Lord Sidious (24th July 2011), loveandgratitude (25th July 2011), Lucc30 (24th July 2011), Mad Hatter (24th July 2011), modwiz (25th July 2011), taurad (24th July 2011)

30. Link to Post #180
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucc30 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (24th July 2011), Muzz (24th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1 9 18 LastLast