Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Amy Winehouse death: Neighbour in Camden heard ‘screaming and howling’

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: Amy Winehouse death: Neighbour in Camden heard ‘screaming and howling’

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    Jimi Hendrix
    ...and Curt Cobain and Jim Morrison and Janis Joplin and several others.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Black Panther (25th July 2011), Davidallany (25th July 2011), ktlight (27th July 2011), The One (25th July 2011), yaksuit (26th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Default Re: Amy Winehouse death: Neighbour in Camden heard ‘screaming and howling’

Last edited by dan i el; 25th July 2011 at 16:36.
    "Thus, the task is not so much to see what no one yet has seen, but to think what nobody yet has thought about that which everybody sees."
    — Arthur Schopenhauer

4. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    FYI:
    Quote People who knew Amy Winehouse in Camden, north London, have been speaking after the singer’s death at the age of 27.

One of her neighbours said he is convinced she died in the early hours of Friday because he heard screaming.

“I think something happened that night. It sounded like some weird sexual game. There was screaming and howling.”

The man, who would not be named, said he was woken by the sound at around 2am that night.

“It just sounded really weird and my son said he heard some kind of drum beating.”

This afternoon he heard one of Winehouse’s friends crying in the house, and realised she was dead.

He believes a friend left her at home after a night out, and returned this afternoon to find her body.

“She’s been quite low-profile and that’s why, when I heard these sounds - screaming - I thought it was unlike her.

“I said to my son ‘Maybe she’s taken a bad drug’.”

He said he saw her about three weeks ago being helped into the house by her minders, and was unable to walk at 10am.

“She couldn’t walk, she could hardly put one foot in front of the other.”

Her cat, Sky, would come into his house for food and to sleep, he said.

Local restaurant owner Ze Silva, 56, said Winehouse would come in as regularly as twice a week.

She saw her last Tuesday and said she had stopped drinking.

“She had nothing to drink. She said to me ‘Darling, don’t give me any alcohol, I’m not drinking any more’.

“She was normal. She would speak to everyone, have pictures taken with the kids, give autographs to the kids.

“She was a good girl, I’m very sad.”

Winehouse would go to the restaurant, A Baia, to play snooker with her bodyguards and would send them to get her takeaway fried breakfasts.

Flowers, teddies and candles had been left next to the police tape blocking off Camden Square.

One card read: “You will not be forgotten by Camden. We all love you and will continue to love you. Your legend lives on.”
    source
    http://www.london24.com/news/amy_win...wling_1_972931
    It's too bad this neighbour didn't have a better relationship with her, or he might have gone next door to investigate or telephoned to see if she was alright. He seems to have known her cat better than he knew her.
    If I heard screaming going on next door, I would investigate it. I know my neighbours ..... I speak to them ..... I have their telephone numbers.
    She had some problems, clearly seen by many and indicated in her astrology chart .... but it's so sad that no-one 'close'? to this woman was able to help her.
    Apart from her drug and drinking problems, she was also thin and bulimic too which places a lot of stress on the heart.

27 is the age of our Saturn return. It explains why so many 'icon' musicians have gone to the grave at this age.

What a waste .... what a shame. I hope her soul is at peace now.
    Last edited by Wings; 25th July 2011 at 16:08.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wings For This Post:

Black Panther (25th July 2011), fosselovelight (27th July 2011), juliagulia55 (25th July 2011), ktlight (26th July 2011), Lisab (25th July 2011), Lord Sidious (25th July 2011), Miller (25th July 2011), seko (27th July 2011), Shakespeare's Foot. (25th July 2011), ulli (5th August 2011), winnasboy (25th July 2011), yiolas (25th July 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Quote Posted by Shakespeare's Foot. (here)
    Quote Posted by Jendayi (here)
    Yeah, i pretty much KNOW what's happened here. And i think this thread is bollocks.
    if indeed you KNOW..
    please share....

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    I don't find this thread appropriate, really. Seems very tabloid and i'm surprised to find it here.
    I Third that
    many topics here have a high "tabloid" content... which should not be a reason to reject those topics... sometimes truth starts in sensationalism.... the question is... is one able to move beyond that?

No, i won't. But i'm sure you don't actually need me to really.

This thread isn't just tabloid, it's sleaze tabloid. This is the worst thing that i've ever read on this website.
    Did someone force you to read it?

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

juliagulia55 (25th July 2011), ledus un medus (25th July 2011), Lord Sidious (25th July 2011), Miller (25th July 2011), selinam (25th July 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    England Avalon Member Shakespeare's Foot.'s Avatar
    Thanks

[/QUOTE]

Did someone force you to read it?[/QUOTE]

I'm really unsure of how to reply to such a childish comment.

9. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Yep, Saturn return can get you if you are lost.

The thing of interest about Amy and her death is that she is an icon. She is one that our children look up to. She is one who stands on stage with Grammy. She is the one who had great success and terrible spiritual failure.

She is the lost soul of our collective consciousness. ... so we wonder about her and her fate... for she is the dark side of us all .. and had dwelled in a region of shadow where many of us have freed ourselves from and where many others of us wonder about, and yet others, are still lost in.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 25th July 2011 at 19:37.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

dourpil (25th July 2011), ledus un medus (25th July 2011), yiolas (25th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Didn't she just collaborate with Lady GaGa?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Moemers For This Post:

Miller (25th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #28
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

I don't find this thread appropriate, really. Seems very tabloid and i'm surprised to find it here.
    I'm disappointed but not suprised. Rats get in everywhere. It's all about the reptilians and satanists for some because that's how they make their money. You can't really blame them for jumping on this to promote their cause. I can only pity them and hope one day they realise they're working for the darkside they claim to be against.

14. Link to Post #29
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Sheesh! Some people walk on very moral high ground! FYI Amy was a drug addict yes, but did you know she was one of the friendliest girls you can get in the fame game. She was mostly kind and good humoured under extreme stress (Paparazzi) and always herself. What you saw is what you got unlike so many who are ‘setting an example for our kids’ with their diva fits, fake lives, undeserved success and highly materialistic world.

If nothing else, Amy’s demise will show kids what happens when addictions spiral out of control. That is as newsworthy as the latest conspiracy theory so why shouldn't it be here? We are not above such things.

There but for the grace of God go I……………….

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Donna O For This Post:

Herbert (25th July 2011), ktlight (26th July 2011), Limor Wolf (2nd August 2011), Lisab (26th July 2011), Lord Sidious (26th July 2011), Miller (25th July 2011), seko (27th July 2011), selinam (25th July 2011), Shakespeare's Foot. (27th July 2011), Sierra (25th July 2011)

16. Link to Post #30
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

What people forget is that the music industry takes in talented, money makin, sensitive individuals
    (Sensitive, as in artistic left brainers that are generally more prone to addictions)
    And they surround them with nothing but drugs, alcohol and sex.. All the requirements to
    control and snuff out with an easy alibi if like Amy she is already seen as an addict and a waste of there money.
    Come on people. I have friends and family in the midst of this industry and the persuasions and freebies and peer
    pressure would wear majority of young impressionable, sensitive souls down.
    Yes, Amy had choices in her life... But they were heavily doused by the evil music barons that manipulate the playing field.
    To those that find this offensive, I ask you to question why this makes you offended
    Is it because we are talking about someone who has past??
    If that is part of your concern than you are looking at thisd game from the wrong perspective.
    We are not trying to slander or offend rather find answers to how and why humans become so affected by
    this reality that we become drug addicts or alcoholics or sex fiends, it is all higher learning for us all.
    If we dont question the tough stuff like Amy winehouses scenario how are we to teach the kids coming through who hold these
    affected celebrities on a pedestal the difference between happiness and getting high.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Donna O (26th July 2011), ktlight (26th July 2011), Lily de Cuir (16th October 2011), Lisab (26th July 2011), Miller (26th July 2011), Trail (28th July 2011)

18. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

if we don't share ideas or insights we won't grow. shouldn't we be able to discuss anything if not here where?
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Donna O (26th July 2011), ktlight (26th July 2011), Lisab (26th July 2011), Lord Sidious (26th July 2011), Miller (26th July 2011), selinam (26th July 2011)

20. Link to Post #32
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    if we don't share ideas or insights we won't grow. shouldn't we be able to discuss anything if not here where?
    Whilst I totaly agree with you, we also need discernment. When people bend stories to their own ends, use manipulation techniques and propogate discussions that only lead to fear, you have to take a step back and question their motives. Beware the wolf in sheeps clothing.

21. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

I third it! It has no place on this forum whatsoever! With all due respect, could you not discuss this on sites where other posters would be interested? Namaste.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Beloved For This Post:

Shakespeare's Foot. (27th July 2011)

23. Link to Post #34
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

There is also a '27 club'
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27_Club...in_the_27_Club

The thing is we'll never find out the thruth about all the suspicious cases of died artists, actors etc.

It's said talented people are being used as puppets.

A picture of her a long time ago:

If you didn't want to read another post in this thread you're too late now
    Remember Who You Are!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

ktlight (27th July 2011), Lisab (28th July 2011), seko (27th July 2011)

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Ok, here's a list of suspicious deaths in the 'entertainment' industry:

Kurt Cobain
    'Mama' Cass Eliott
    Keith Moon
    John Lennon
    Brian Jones
    Marc Bolan
    Natalie Wood
    James Dean
    Sal Mineo
    Tupac
    Notorious Big
    Bob Marley
    Brittany Murphy
    River Pheonix
    Phil Ochs
    Jim Morrison
    Pamela Morrison
    Peter Tosh
    Gram Parsons
    Brian Epstein
    Mal Evans (ex-Beatles roadie/confidant, gunned down by the man who helped cover up in the RFK hit)
    Roni Chasen (Hollywood agent)
    William Holden (was best man to Ronald and Nancy Reagan, died in the year Reagan was elected, and one week before his girlfriend's co-star at the time, Robert Wagner's wife Natalie Wood was to die in mysterious circumstances herself, with Wagner implicated in events)
    John Belushi
    Brad Renfro
    Marilyn Monroe
    Michael Jackson
    Brandon Lee
    Jimi Hendrix
    Michael Hutchence
    Dennis Wilson
    Sharon Tate
    Beatrice Dunne
    Elvis Presley
    Jayne Mansfield
    Judy Garland
    Sid Vicious
    Nancy Spungen
    John Bonham
    Sonny Bono

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

FraterJames (27th July 2011), Lord Sidious (27th July 2011), Miller (5th August 2011), seko (27th July 2011)

27. Link to Post #36
    England Avalon Member Shakespeare's Foot.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Donna O (here)
    Sheesh! Some people walk on very moral high ground! FYI Amy was a drug addict yes, but did you know she was one of the friendliest girls you can get in the fame game. She was mostly kind and good humoured under extreme stress (Paparazzi) and always herself. What you saw is what you got unlike so many who are ‘setting an example for our kids’ with their diva fits, fake lives, undeserved success and highly materialistic world.

If nothing else, Amy’s demise will show kids what happens when addictions spiral out of control. That is as newsworthy as the latest conspiracy theory so why shouldn't it be here? We are not above such things.

There but for the grace of God go I……………….
    I found the post to be innuendo and gossip. And I don't find that newsworthy, no. It didn't even allude to anything worthy or - as you say - for people to be careful about addictions spiraling. It was decidedly Murdoch territory and i thought we were above that, yeah. I hoped that might be one of the reasons why the alternative media was becoming more important.

And i don't know if you're first sentence was aimed at me - i genuinely don't know - but, no, i don't walk any moral high-ground. That's not what i'm about at all.

And ktlight, if you're reading this, this isn't about you. I've thanked you a few times in the past and i think you do a lot here. I just didn't like this one.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shakespeare's Foot. For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (16th October 2011), ktlight (16th October 2011)

29. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member torchwood's Avatar
    Thanks

I know she did with Tony Bennet. (in regards to the Lady GaGa question)

The girl smoked A LOT! Be it cigs or crack etc. Her doctor warned her of emphysema in the recent past. It's really sad, she had a pretty good voice but I wasn't a huge fan. I did like a couple of her songs to set the record straight. However, I do not see a conspiracy here. What I see is an addiction and addictions can kill you. According to what I heard from doctors is that when you have an addiction like hers it takes about 8 years of said abuse and it will kill you.
    Seeing her addiction started around the age of 19 and died at 27 it makes sense to me.
    Last edited by torchwood; 28th July 2011 at 12:26.

30. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Dead pop stars equal big money. I wouldn't be surprised if her record company stood back during her decline, or at least encouraged it somewhat so there's a conspiracy there maybe. I was lucky to catch her at her best. She walked on stage opened up and we all gasped. Amazing voice. RIP Amy x

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

Lily de Cuir (16th October 2011), Lord Sidious (28th July 2011), Miller (28th July 2011)

32. Link to Post #39
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 310 posts

I just happen to come across this article. Shameless to say the least.

Link

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

aquamarine (26th April 2012), Aurvandil (16th October 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (16th October 2011), ktlight (5th August 2011), Lily de Cuir (16th October 2011), Miller (5th August 2011)

34. Link to Post #40
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,734 times in 1,428 posts

OMG - how obscene ......

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

ktlight (6th August 2011), Lily de Cuir (16th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast