+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Why is the southern hemisphere safer?

1. Link to Post #81
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Why is the southern hemisphere safer?

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    "They" (nudge nudge wink wink) will not be safe in the Southern Hemisphere, Northern Hemisphere, or deep underground, because its all a matter of vibration. It always has been. The very low vibrations of control, violence, hatred, abuse, fear, will not survive the coming shift. The earth is moving and unless we move with her, we will out in sinc. Harmonizing, using this opportunity of raising our vibration to be in tune with the changes. If "they" think "they" will be safe "holing" out in the Southern Hemisphere, I think "they" are in for a rude awakening.
    Hi Carmen!

"They" are already there! See Siberia9 posts... which would indicate that the changes "they" see coming has nothing to do with the ascension propaganda "they" put out, but rather with something "they" have been working hard at implementing: See my "Police State" thread or my recent post on the "Top Model says sun lotion is poison " to get an idea of how long in advance "they" prepare events to occur.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. Link to Post #82
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyriel (here)
    Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    How about it has something to do with when the Earth begins to bring her axis back to center? Wouldn't things like the latitudes and longitudes change? Even the equator would be in a different location....IMO
    Regardless if the southern hemisphere is safer or not. I wont be blowing the cash to go down there. Staying in familiar areas would be better then going to unfamiliar areas and having to figure out and learn where things are.
    smart boy/girl

3. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    The Northern Hemisphere is safer primarily because of the direction our toilets flush. The Southern Hemisphere has got it all wrong.

Silliness set aside, I think it's safer because they're not irradiated by Fukishima. The Northern Hemisphere has more technologically advanced governments, enabling them to keep a closer eye on its subjects. There's also more evil up north too. After all, most of the human PTB are from the north.
    Quote Posted by Amenjo (here)
    Hi Tony,

Is it something to do with the direction the water spins when it goes down the plug hole?

Love and Truth,

Amenjo
    Quote Posted by Alien Ramone (here)
    At 22:30 of the following video George Green says "Now remember the nuclear will go to the equator and won't spill over to the southern hemisphere. That's the advantage to going south.":

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...61466573452656

It does have to do with all of the above due to something called Coriolis Forces and the spin of the Earth. Hence water down a drain spins opposite in the different hemisphere.

Why does that make the Southern one safer? Well, it depends of whether or not "they" want to trash the Northern Hemisphere.

If they trash the Northern Hemisphere with a nuclear/atomic war the radioactive contamination will remain restricted to the Northern Hemisphere due to these Coriolis Forces which splits wind directions at the Equator. Winds do not mix with each other at, or cross the Equator , but keep spinning in their respective hemisphere.

Same if they trash the northern hemisphere with airborne biological WMDs and nasty drug-resistant super bugs/viruses. See "Contagion" trailer...

The trashing of the Northern Hemisphere started with the widespread use of Depleted Uranium (DU) ammunitions and bombs all over the place whether in the field as in Iraq or as training targets, wherever there are such training facilities. Never mind Fukushima.

Neither hemisphere is protected agaisnt EQs, ice age resulting from volcanic ashes covering the skies, or other calamities..

Hope this helps in finding answers to your original question?
    How do you know they will not trash the southern hemisphere instead? Especially when they know pineal and gang, the "enlightened" ones, are moving down south for safety?

If I am TPTB, I will definitely trash the south, especially south american and africa. Especially after reading some of the intention in this thread.

4. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    Pie'n'eal and to whome it may concern, please have no concern whether you will be in a safe place, remember every soul has " PRE arranged" to be in the right place at the right time during this shift. we have all chosen ( Although we have forgotten ) through our own sacred contracts to be with whoever, wherever, whenever to do whatever it is we arranged to do. and most important, everything is in divine order. Trust in yourselves that whatever decision you make it will be the correct decision.

If we become concerned we become sidetracked/distracted from the mission in hand, The mission of shining your light beacon to guide your brothers and sister back home.
    So please don't worry about a thing, because every little thing is gonna be alright.

Bless you all.
    Hello Billyji

Just wondered...how do you know - with this idea you have of a pre-written contract (not sure who that is with...) - that part of that contract doesn't state that you will act in a way that you deem to be beneficial, and perhaps take some responsibility to help others? I don't feel happy with the idea of abdicating, and wondered how you had come to terms with that?

Best wishes
    Tarka
    Hi Tarka. It is through my experiences that i have remembered the contracts/destiny i arranged before coming to earth, As far as personal destiny we arrange the contracts with all the levels of self and soul family, some who become our family members in the physical her on earth, we then meet the others along the way of our souls journey.

One of the experiences i can share was with the Naadi Shastra in India, 2000yr old manuscipts but go back to the geneoligy of the original tribes, and origins of humanity. I had the honor of having my personal geneoligy read out to me, my past lives and a detailed year by year account of my contracts future destiny. up until the day i leave mother earth for the last time. I share a little of this experience here. I am sorry for this being off topic.

http://goldring.wetpaint.com/page/Mo...ary+~+by+Billy
    I marvel at the sheer arrogance of petty humans who claim to know the destiny of every other human on earth.

Even if Jesus Christ had been reborn on Earth during these few years, I wouldn't be surprised if he refuse to come forward and teach/help the masses again. Just look at the selfish motivations behind the posts in here.

Everyone is always depending on an all-powerful messiah to help them but they never thought of doing the Work themselves to help themselves. Man is selfish and greedy and I wouldn't be surprised if the reborn Jesus/Buddha/Mohammed would just step aside this time and let the rest of humanity destroy themselves.

This is called Karma at work. Because the masses refuse to step forward and help the messiahs the last time around, because the masses still refuse to step forward and sacrifice themselves for the messiahs this time around, why should the Messiah step forward and help you guys?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    The Safest place to reside is in the heart. This shift is NOT about being in a physical safe zone it is about being prepared inside ones self. Our Mother will nurture all those that have held her hand throughout this her time of labour pangs.
    Dear Billyji,

This is meant politely but I haven't a clue what you are talking about. I'm sorry to say this, but there are people like yourself that assume and project their personal agenda which has nothing to do with the title of the thread. If you wish clarification of the original theme then do ask.
    I write on spiritual matters and also write on material matters. Well actually I ask questions on material matters, just to see how others view the situation.

I am not angry at all, for those that assume. Sometime one puts a theme forward to see the response and then hopefully investigate together. but what keeps happening is that the 'God Ascending' people arrive like Jehovah witnesses on the doorstep and it's the kiss of death! The thread then goes all over the place.

You seem to have a good heart, but this is happening too often. Is it deliberate or unconscious? I am not just having a go at you, there are many others, you know who you are. please try to control your enthusiasm it's sounding fanatical.

Love light and all the usual stuff,
    Tony
    Are you not yourself assuming and projecting your own personal agenda?
    Last edited by raymond; 27th July 2011 at 04:55.

5. Link to Post #85
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by raymond (here)

How do you know they will not trash the southern hemisphere instead? Especially when they know pineal and gang, the "enlightened" ones, are moving down south for safety?

If I am TPTB, I will definitely trash the south, especially south american and africa. Especially after reading some of the intention in this thread.
    ?????????????
    Quote The trashing of the Northern Hemisphere started with the widespread use of Depleted Uranium (DU) ammunitions and bombs all over the place whether in the field as in Iraq or as training targets, wherever there are such training facilities. Never mind Fukushima.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DeDukshyn (27th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,702 times in 8,941 posts

vibration and heart does not mean not using its own brain. Brain should be to the service of the heart, to raise vibration, but it should be there, active and thinking, this is exactly why it has been created for, to serve the body, the 3D that in turns servers the heart and vibration levels.

things are going on in vicious circle here, with these vibration talks - bring something intelligent the body can use and that can be implemented in 3D, vibration and heart talks put a halt to it when it is brought in with no other substance, no sage lessons, no other thinking or vision, as if if were magical. Or is it spiritual egos?

Implementing heart and higher vibration in 3D is very tough work, not magical at all, dedicated mastering of the body and mind are necessary, we are here for this and really good if your intelligence is helping to do it.

I wish to have levelled intelligent discussions with some heart ones as well to make a balanced discussion for balanced human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by billyji
    The Safest place to reside is in the heart. This shift is NOT about being in a physical safe zone it is about being prepared inside ones self. Our Mother will nurture all those that have held her hand throughout this her time of labour pangs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen
    "They" (nudge nudge wink wink) will not be safe in the Southern Hemisphere, Northern Hemisphere, or deep underground, because its all a matter of vibration. It always has been. The very low vibrations of control, violence, hatred, abuse, fear, will not survive the coming shift. The earth is moving and unless we move with her, we will out in sinc. Harmonizing, using this opportunity of raising our vibration to be in tune with the changes. If "they" think "they" will be safe "holing" out in the Southern Hemisphere, I think "they" are in for a rude awakening.
    Billijy, when starving, the heart does not feel anything anymore. Every sage will tell you to take care of your body which is the soul carrier, to respect its needs. this need to be done with muscle work and intelliigence as well. Don't always bring everything all the time to the heart dimension, even if it is the main one imho.

Carmen, bring me the proofs about vibration and the low under the tunnel dead ones (this is thinking dualities and low vibration by the way - they are fried, pleaaase, I would rather like thinking they are changed!), these are pure beliefs actually. Hopefully your are right, but what about a transition period? When things get real tough, it is surprising how vibration lower down in anybody. You know why? Because the true work to bring them up and keep them there has not been done. When hungry, vibrations get down.

All this to say that right intelligent conversations are needed as well.

From the one who is always talking of heart, surprisingly, Flash
    Last edited by Flash; 27th July 2011 at 05:30.

8. Link to Post #87
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)
    Hmmm... Oslo and all that that entails and all the people round here are talking about some idiot who won a bike race somewhere...

The 1000' tsunami won't be the problem it'll be the rioting cos the footy was washed out that I'm worried about!!

That and not enough concrete to seal all the rats underground in Canberra...
    Yeah over here on the news there was about 1minute 30 seconds on the US Default payment issue and about 3 or more minutes on the All blacks training.

It makes me hot under the collar how such triva claims prime time viewing.

9. Link to Post #88
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Oh, I agree Flash, many will change and that is the Ideal. But those who are deliberate in their subjegation of others and are making their plans to carry on as per their old ways, will not succeed. Their dastardly plans for not succeed in the end. Um, what do you mean by under the tunnel dead ones?

Yes, it will be difficult not to go into fear mode with the changes that will happen. Thats where knowledge, understanding and training come into it. Its preparation. So many of the threads here on Avalon are just for that purpose. I do not feed on the diet of doom and gloom threads. I dip into them sometimes, then quickly out. I want to know but not be contaminated or brought down vibrationally by them.

Vibration is easy Flash. The people in your life who are the same vibration as you are the ones

you harmonize with. You open to. There is no defending oneself. You can relax in their company and the communication just flows between you. My post was rather flippant and smartassed!! Im feeling a bit like that today!!

Ps The ones who vibrate at a lower rate than you, you are uncomfortable with. You often close down and move away from them. Those vibrating at a higher rate than you, you dont understand them much but they are attractive and if you stay around they may teach you.

Ye Gads Ive really gone off on a tangent on Pie-n-neils thread.!! He will be cross
    Last edited by Carmen; 27th July 2011 at 07:20.

10. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

I don't believe in the concept of "safe areas". As far as I'm concerned, we're not "safe" anywhere.

Best to make the best of what we have and do the best if anything should befall us. People have survived nasty things in the past. They will do it once again.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

Billy (27th July 2011), Carmen (27th July 2011), Elle (27th July 2011), Maia Gabrial (27th July 2011)

12. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,702 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    Oh, I agree Flash, many will change and that is the Ideal. But those who are deliberate in their subjegation of others and are making their plans to carry on as per their old ways, will not succeed. Their dastardly plans for not succeed in the end. Um, what do you mean by under the tunnel dead ones?

Yes, it will be difficult not to go into fear mode with the changes that will happen. Thats where knowledge, understanding and training come into it. Its preparation. So many of the threads here on Avalon are just for that purpose. I do not feed on the diet of doom and gloom threads. I dip into them sometimes, then quickly out. I want to know but not be contaminated or brought down vibrationally by them.

Vibration is easy Flash. The people in your life who are the same vibration as you are the ones

you harmonize with. You open to. There is no defending oneself. You can relax in their company and the communication just flows between you. My post was rather flippant and smartassed!! Im feeling a bit like that today!!

Ps The ones who vibrate at a lower rate than you, you are uncomfortable with. You often close down and move away from them. Those vibrating at a higher rate than you, you dont understand them much but they are attractive and if you stay around they may teach you.

Ye Gads Ive really gone off on a tangent on Pie-n-neils thread.!! He will be cross
    Much better and makes much more sense to me when you explain, it does not seem wishy washy no basis hopeful talk only anymore, thanks

13. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Olbig on topic part: It is much safer in the south because Australia is there and kangaroos know best.

Off topic part:

Really the topic is somewhat a loaded question.

I am convinced this notion of safety is a con. Health and safety is an elaborate scheme to make you fear for when things go wrong, and by thus envisioning them accidentally increase the chance of bringing them about.

Read this thread again how many times were images of guns and descriptions of nuclear this and that present?

Who is safe?

Who "fears" for their safety?

Safety be damned! Safety and the concern with it IS the problem.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Jayke (27th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Isn't the grass always greener on the other side of the fence? I might be wrong on this one, but I think that I am where I supposed to be and that is "safe" enough.

Martin

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Martin For This Post:

Billy (27th July 2011), Elle (27th July 2011), Isthatso (29th July 2011), Jayke (27th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #93
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Nowhere is safe now, nowhere has ever been safe, there are vegetables everywhere, telling you how to conform. Everyone has a right to ask question, then read between the lines.
    No, the topic is not loaded, it is a honest enquiry. My final conclusion is that the object coming our way is over stated. Some stupid people want a 3rd world war. There nothing we can do about it, but convince those who might press the button, not to. The people who keep claiming "I'm not worried" are only thinking about their cherished selves. I have grandchildren, it is natural to be concerned.

Please stop looking down your nose at others, and let this winding up strife cease. Please stop trying to misunderstand.

Your with as much compassion as I can muster,
    Tony

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

shijo (27th July 2011), Woody (27th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

"There is no safety in this threefold world, it is like a burning house", Shakymuni Buddha.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to shijo For This Post:

Tony (27th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Olbig on topic part: It is much safer in the south because Australia is there and kangaroos know best.

Off topic part:

Really the topic is somewhat a loaded question.

I am convinced this notion of safety is a con. Health and safety is an elaborate scheme to make you fear for when things go wrong, and by thus envisioning them accidentally increase the chance of bringing them about.

Read this thread again how many times were images of guns and descriptions of nuclear this and that present?

Who is safe?

Who "fears" for their safety?

Safety be damned! Safety and the concern with it IS the problem.

John..
    Australia will be safe because there is not too much negative energies in them.

South America and especially Africa will be the hardest hit areas from now on due to the amount of negative energies in them.

Just look at the amount of kidnappings, torture, genocide, brutal deaths, rape and pillage in south america and especially africa.

You think India is bad? You think China is bad? Wait till you go to South America and Africa, my friends. South America and Africa will make India and China look like paradise.

Just wait and see. South American and Africa will have something major happen to them soon. It will be a wave of unnatural disasters which mankind has never seen before.

I call it karma.

22. Link to Post #96
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yep... karma from what it was/still is done to all the natives (and more)... everywhere. Karma is like an intensive training in the dualistic stage (physicality), if we "need" to learn/comprehend something, we'll experience karma, otherwise it's unnecessary.

23. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Yeah, pyriel, I agree with you. There won't be anywhere safe on our dear Earth Mother. If George K is right, and I REALLY hope he's right, then all the evilness won't survive, even underground. Even if they gate out to another world, they won't be able to come back to Earth....
    I'm sure you know that all the doorways will close on December 21, 2012.... Des anyone have a sense of knowing yet?

24. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

FYI -
    Quote H1N1 S188T Dominant In Southern Hemisphere
    http://www.recombinomics.com/News/07..._Southern.html
    No place on earth is "safe" - roll the bones~
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

25. Link to Post #99
    Scotland Avalon Member Phoenix10's Avatar
    Thanks

South America... isn't that where all the rogues and vagabonds flee to when they're trying to hide. Who wants to live among them?
    "When People Come Together With The Intention Of GIVING Maximum - Each RECEIVES Maximum"

26. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

nowhere is safe nor unsafe
    ah paradox!
    be in your heart;
    eternal vortex and "time" travel device....

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Billy (29th July 2011), Elle (30th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast