+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Sinkhole or Advanced Weaponry

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Sinkhole or Advanced Weaponry

Hello all,

In Guatemala over the last few days there has been a tremendous storm that has rocked the country.. my wife is from Guatemala and her family told her it rained for 3 days straight.

This is a link to a video of a "sinkhole" supposedly created by the rain.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nni68iqI7WA

Looks like a clean cut to me, similar to the other holes that goerge green referred to in his camelot interview..
    There are huge cave system under that region occupied by, who knows what kind of beings.
    possible part of the war over the underground stargates etc that camelot witness's have been saying. Would love everyone's opinion

¤=[Post Update]=¤

If it was Military related I'm sure the storm was created as a cover up so no one could see, because they definitely couldn't have pulled that off in the broad daylight or night for that matter..

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Sinkhole or Advanced Weaponry

wow that is amazing, and 200 ft deep...

It does look perfectly cut in a circle...

Black hole particle from CERN popping out the other side of the earth? They did say they will be learning what the affects are for 10+ years...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 1st June 2010 at 20:53.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Depending on the makeup of the subsurface layer, the Guatemala sinkhole "could eventually enlarge and take in more buildings," he said.

Typically, officials fill in sinkholes with large rocks and other debris. But the 2010 Guatemala sinkhole "is so huge that it's going to take a lot of fill material to fill it," Currens said.

"I don't know what they're going to do."
    story link

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

This one was from 2007...

Quote After rumbling for weeks, part of a poor Guatemala City neighborhood plummeted some 30 stories into the Earth on Friday.

The reportedly 330-foot-deep (100-meter-deep) sinkhole swallowed about a dozen homes and is so far blamed in the deaths of three people—two teenagers, found floating in torrent of sewage, and their father, who was pulled from the chasm.

Rainstorms and a ruptured sewer main may have caused the sinkhole, officials in Guatemala told the Associated Press. After the collapse, the seemingly bottomless depths gave off tremors, sounds of flowing water, and the scent of sewage.

Feb 2007 Sinkhole story

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

so how far are these sunkholes from the ancient Mayan stargate?

Quote The itinerary will be flexible and we will follow Don Alejandro inner guidance to some very special sacred places. Elizabeth and Don Alejandro will pick us up at the airport and take us to our hotel in Antigua, old capital of Guatemala. Next morning we will start our sacred pilgrimage by visiting the cave of Mon Cuan. At this cave we go down into Mother's Earth Womb where we will do an opening Mayan Initiation and rebirth ceremony. Overnight in the area and then on to the Dimensional tunnel of Lankin. We will then visit the sacred temples of Tikal and the surrounding areas of Uaxactun and Topoxte. We will stay longer in the Tikal to have more time at the Park to experience the jungle at night and do ceremonies during the day. We will be in Tikal for the Harmonic Concordance Stargate - the total Lunar Eclipse of November 8th when six stars form a Grand Sextile - Star of David pattern in the sky.

story

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thanks for the idea's rocky.. Me and my wife could be relocating there in the future so we will be doing some investigating.

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

this is close to where they were doing the stargate ceremony...

maybe you are right and there is something very powerful close to these round sinkholes...

we are slowly getting closer and closer to 2012, and once again a reminder of the Mayans...

8. Link to Post #8
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 242 posts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cenote
    Seems this is related

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

maybe we should map out the sinkholes and look at them in a line like this to see if we can predict where the next one will appear...

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

7 sinkholes...

or could it be the 7 seals slowly breaking...

11. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

In "The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock Pt. 03" at 0.11, it shows a map referencing "natural star gates". On a line between one that is located at the infamous Bermuda triangle, and one that is located on the tropic of Capricorn, in the south Pacific, roughly lies... Guatemala.
    I may be reaching, but as soon as I saw the story of this new sink hole, i thought of that map for some strange reason. There is an awful lot of volcanic activity, and plate shifting going on in this region.
    My 2 cents!

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I always thought the center of power for the Mayans was in Peru, but now I'm starting to wonder if it is here instead...

during the great flood did they migrate up to Peru and wait for it to subside before moving back? if Noah's ark landed at 13K feet, there are very few mountains that would stay above it...

the Andes in Peru is almost 21,000

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,616 times in 3,425 posts

When I saw the pictures in the news, my first reaction (and therefore usually the one I pay most attention to) was "Woah - that aint natural!".

John..
    Those of the positive polarity are of service when by action or thought or even intention, another entity or the self is freer to seek his or her own path than before the intended service was performed. --L/Leema

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

they talk of underground caves with power crystals 150' long in this area, you think they are discharging and blowing holes outward?

15. Link to Post #15
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    I always thought the center of power for the Mayans was in Peru, but now I'm starting to wonder if it is here instead...
    I think the Mayas used to live in southern Mexico (Yucatan, etc) and the countries to the south (like Guatemala), but not getting into South America. It was the Incas who were in Peru.

EDIT: maybe you are right and it was a migration but I think at the time the spaniards started conquering America both the Mayans and the Incas were alive and they were two different nations (or empires).
    Last edited by Wood; 1st June 2010 at 23:29.

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,616 times in 3,425 posts

Why have we no pictures of inside yet. You would think that someone would want to go down there (lowered down on a rope even!) with a big torch and a camera.
    Those of the positive polarity are of service when by action or thought or even intention, another entity or the self is freer to seek his or her own path than before the intended service was performed. --L/Leema

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Sink holes to me form in non circular breaks, very random and lopsided. The storm is on the news but nothing on the haarp hole..

I know were I am they are controlling the weather, The sky will be blue and clear in the morning( weatherman says" summer is here folks"), and they are already chemtraling when i get up at 5 am.. Then by 10 or 11 clouds start forming out of thin air.. I am going to be contacting my local weatherman and dip him in reality, a thick sauce.

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

My wife's grandmother told a story of going to Tikal ( Tikal is close to the border of belize and were there are sacred temples that Rocky mentioned) Her daughter and sister went deep into jungle to see the ruins, they say they saw a short man wearing only handmade underwear with a man who they swear was taller than any man they have ever saw, 7 ft plus.When the men saw them, they ran fast threw the jungle like animals. Many say that in these areas an ancient people still hide in the jungle, deep in the jungle in the area were they found that huge pyramid last year covered in foliage.

My wife's uncle is the outcast of the family( because he doesn't bow to the church) he lives near tikal and has become friends with the indigenous and has actually married a woman of the tribe, very interesting. we will be visiting him this year, I would love to show them Avatar translated
    Last edited by Hummingbird; 2nd June 2010 at 00:09.

19. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,794 times in 662 posts

I wouldn't say this is made with weaponry but that these sinkholes are already there and the big amounts of water or other means are just opening them, they are way too round perfect, nor just at the rim but all the way down, also a natural hole I think would be getting narrower going towards the bottom? These ones just seem as cut with some kind of tool, the walls of the hole are just too.... perfect (again).
    Now, my question is: where are the soil and debris going? If they stop at 200 feet, would it mean they are really 400 feet deep and now filledl with 200 feet of soil from above?
    How many sinkholes are they?
    Are they being filled?
    Are there people investigating them? As in looking at the bottom and seeing what is in there?

20. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,487 times in 1,079 posts

It looks like it was made from an underground vertical drilling machine.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast