Thread: Be in the eye of the storm!

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Be in the eye of the storm!

Be in the eye of the storm.

As the chaos and forces swirl in the quickening pace of changes about you, recognize the space of peace in which your conscious being stands untouched.

As the danger looms, see how you step and move yourself in the glorious dance of cosmic synchronicity which arranges everything as if by magic so that you mysteriously avoid the "slings and arrows" and remain able to function, to help, to heal those who have been caught more strongly in the illusion.

Draw those who resonate with you to your quiet spaces so you can share the calm that you now are become, in quiet, compassionate, observance of the accelerated drama whipping around you.

See about you the changing and reordering of our existence as we go through ever increasing and accelerating waves of destruction and creation.

Realize that the new world that we want, purged of its former imbalances and selfishly motivated few who cause so much damage to the many, is being built.

We will have this new world, but it will not be the new world order of the elite, it will be the ordered world of a meek and peaceful mankind who will inherit it as was formerly told.

It will be a world of harmony. It will be a world of illuminated understanding, of absolute and total individual responsibility. It will be purified in the love and in the light of our own beings and our own roles of the one infinite creator.

We are humans becoming, help us become.

They are humans becoming, help them become.

I am human becoming, help me become.

Anchor/John..
    Last edited by Anchor; 26th July 2011 at 11:45. Reason: format change only
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Beren (26th July 2011), Carmen (26th July 2011), DoubleHelix (26th July 2011), Eric J (Viking) (26th July 2011), fifi (27th July 2011), fosselovelight (26th July 2011), Fred Steeves (26th July 2011), goldmother (26th July 2011), Jayke (26th July 2011), jp11 (27th July 2011), Lancelot (26th July 2011), Limor Wolf (26th July 2011), loveandgratitude (26th July 2011), Miller (26th July 2011), nomadguy (27th July 2011), pickle (26th July 2011), PurpleLama (26th July 2011), Rainbowbrite (29th July 2011), Ria (26th July 2011), Samsara (21st December 2011), Taurean (26th July 2011), Terra (27th August 2011), wegge (28th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Be in the eye of the storm!

'Be the eye of the storm', great message John!

I like what nassim Haramein says how every star has a black whole at it's centre, every human shines light yet has a place of stillness within us that has an immense gravitational pull...as enough of us join together in stillness our combined gravity can pull the rest of the world into this new way of seeing mankind and all the love and light can truly begin to shine as we play in harmony together...I for one see this unfolding at a dramatic place and can't wait to see how our experiences are beginning to change around us...exciting times ahead of us for sure

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Anchor (26th July 2011), DoubleHelix (26th July 2011), fosselovelight (26th July 2011), Fred Steeves (26th July 2011), Lancelot (26th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    I am human becoming, help me become.

Hi John, good stuff as usual, you certainly have a way with words my friend.

If I could just put a slightly different twist on George Green here, I think we're beyond the "help me become" phase now. Maybe it's better put: " I am a human becoming, WATCH me become".

Cheers,
    Fred

6. Link to Post #4
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Heh, WATCH OUT, I am becoming!

Great post, Anchor!

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

I love that, Fred. It's a great mantra.
    "I am a human becoming, WATCH me become!"

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thank you John

What an amazing visualization tool that is, instantly calms the body and soul...... 'Be the eye of the storm',

" My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am "

9. The Following User Says Thank You to goldmother For This Post:

Anchor (27th July 2011)

10. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by goldmother (here)
    What an amazing visualization tool that is, instantly calms the body and soul...... 'Be the eye of the storm'
    Thank you! Thank you for this observation, that was my exact intent!

For a while now I am seeing an increase in the energy of the maelstrom of change.

I see it scares people, they are paralyzed in fear, the things they depend on fail. Many are going through experiences - Earthquake, Storm, Flood and suffering material losses but not bodily harm and this catalyst is awakening in them the knowledge that they have been tricked by the illusion and what is and is not important in the material world. I see now that many as yet still "unawakened" people and feel that they now only need a small nudge now in order to rise out of that fear and become able to function in the expanded modes available to the awakened selves.

I wanted to find a way of communicating an escape plan from chains of fear. I want people to experience some of the glimpses of calm that I have been lucky enough to experience in freaking odd and dangerous (one could say surreal) circumstances.

I know there is no one size fits all, but any attempt has to be worth it...

Personally I have become unafraid of the changes both planetary and societal, and both good and evil, and am fascinated at the way in which they are rolling out into our co-created illusion.

I can look back at experiences in this life and pick out examples of where danger was around me but not with me directly - and on some of these occasions I have moved deliberately towards that danger in order to allow the eye of the storm to move with me and allow the space for the energy of that situation to dissipate. All the time (though seemingly reckless to those not aware of ones potential in this process) being myself unharmed. I didnt know exactly what was going on at the time, but the pieces are falling into place.

Many of those examples would involve crowd conditions, protest, riot etc - other examples would be natural phenomena like sever storms etc. I used to work in the City Of London and attended some of the anti-capitalist demonstrations, again (mainly to take photos) - and never ever got harmed by demonstrators or in fact police though a lot of harm did go down at some of them. [I note that mainly the trouble was started and inflamed by the evil intent of those issuing orders to the police - who themselves succumb in the unguarded flaming heat of the moment to undesirable behavior].

I have intervened in physical conflict simply by positioning my body between aggressor and victim and grounding the distortions on more than one occasion and without myself becoming physically involved in the conflict. Everyone can do this, but it requires the development of a certainty of who, what and why you "are" and a non-judgmental, detached and fearless acceptance of what is going on. This enables you to following the dictats of the heart and/or the higher-self - even in the center of the action - and this is the key to acting in this manner - and also knowing and acting on the inner call to get the hell out of dodge!

Recently - the past few weeks, contemplating this, I kept getting the image of a storm and the calm center they always seem to have. I discussed it with my wife a couple of nights ago and concluded I was meant to write something about it. Then all of a sudden I wrote it - it more or less came out the way it reads.

I am so pleased that it has been well received and I think it relates to one of the reasons I like forums such as this one.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Fred Steeves (27th July 2011), goldmother (28th July 2011), Jayke (27th July 2011), jp11 (27th July 2011), PurpleLama (27th July 2011), Rainbowbrite (29th July 2011), Terra (27th August 2011)

12. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

Interesting Anchor, I use the expression "in the Eye of the Storm" often, pertaining to where I live. This area often seems to be in the "Eye of the Storm". At the moment the coast of the South Island NZ is affected by snow and ice. We had it cold and a bit icy, but it was nothing compared to other places. Its a good place to be "The Eye of the Storm", calm, charged, powerful. Thank you for the thread.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Anchor (30th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread