+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thiaoouba Prophecy

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Thiaoouba Prophecy

This is a very long documentary but a must see if you believe in the Thiaoouba Prophecy

Michel Desmmarquet was taken by very advanced aliens and incredible knowledge was given to him ... must see for seekers,

Link to the book http://www.archive.org/download/Thia...baProphecy.pdf

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Thiaoouba Prophecy

Read it on a pdf a while back, very interesting. Believing is not enough, you need to know.
    http://www.galactic.no/rune/thaoeng.html

Heres the PDF Below.
    http://www.lanuovaumanita.net/files/tp-typeset.pdf
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 26th July 2011 at 20:20.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

albativo (9th January 2012), Calz (7th August 2011), fifi (27th July 2011), Lazlo (15th December 2011), Nasu (26th July 2011), phillipbbg (30th July 2011), Shakespeare's Foot. (4th August 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

I thank you very much from my heart for this thread... THIS FEELS LIKE BEING THE TRUTH TO ME.... thank you thank you thank you.

All should read the book.. I ATE IT in 2 days :-)

Eternal love from Peter
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

Lazlo (15th December 2011), Shakespeare's Foot. (4th August 2011), The One (30th July 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

I think this is probably the worst youtube presentation I have yet seen. He does such a poor job of presenting his experience and book that it gives him an added touch of authenticity, in my mind. I gobbled up the book, it resonates to me. I RECOMMEND you read the PDF above. If you skip his youtube demo, you haven't missed anything… N

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

DNA (7th January 2012), Lazlo (15th December 2011), seko (16th December 2011), Shakespeare's Foot. (4th August 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Avalon Member aonascimento's Avatar
    Thanks

Well said. The e-book is indeed very good.

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    I think this is probably the worst youtube presentation I have yet seen. He does such a poor job of presenting his experience and book that it gives him an added touch of authenticity, in my mind. I gobbled up the book, it resonates to me. I RECOMMEND you read the PDF above. If you skip his youtube demo, you haven't missed anything… N

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aonascimento For This Post:

Shakespeare's Foot. (4th August 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Last edited by The One; 4th August 2011 at 05:16.

11. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member Shakespeare's Foot.'s Avatar
    Thanks

About ten years ago i was traveling around Vietnam and found myself on a beautiful, remote island there. The guy i was renting my bungalow from started telling me one day that he'd written a book about the time he was abducted by aliens. Of course i didn't believe him but he gave me the book to read while i was there and we spent days talking about his experience. This was definitely something of a defining moment in my questioning the 'realities' of our world.

The guy was Michel Desmarquet.

Thanks for posting this thread. It's taken me back to a great time!!

(He was a pretty intense guy with a fair few quirky mannerisms. But a truly amazing mind. And not for a second did i think he was lying. Or crazy. And i didn't believe in anything like this back then. For what it's worth.)

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shakespeare's Foot. For This Post:

<8> (4th August 2011), 72MAV27 (4th August 2011), Calz (7th August 2011), Carmen (8th August 2011), fifi (8th August 2011), Intranuclear (19th April 2019), JoshERTW (4th August 2011), Lazlo (15th December 2011), Nasu (7th January 2012), The One (4th August 2011), Watching from Cyprus (4th August 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

lol. yea it is pretty bad.

in the book he said that it was very hard for him to come back to this planet after experiencing such an evolved and majestic planet. thats what i get from him in the presentation. he seems like a man who longs to experience and re-live what he experienced. it seems as tho the earth just isn't good enough for him now. that has to suck. i feel for him

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 72MAV27 For This Post:

Nasu (7th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Pretty good read so far - Reminds me of the Law of One in many regards
    Last edited by JoshERTW; 4th August 2011 at 20:07.

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

It resonates with me enormously, although I do not agree with all of it. It is stated that you have to read it at least three times.

There are some very good ideas in the postscript and a reiteration of Arki's (Chapter 10) solution of inertia of people to resolve the problems we are undergoing politically.

For instance, "Once, in Arki’s planet, they blocked the roads with so-called ‘broken down’ vehicles: there were 10 000 of them. The police contingent knew it was done on purpose, but they couldn’t do anything about it. When the fire brigade or an ambulance had to pass, the people arranged to let them through by pushing their vehicles out of the way. They then pushed them back to where they were. That is the power of inertia. They didn’t move; didn’t eat; didn’t scream. They were silent - confronting the forces of law and order. Obviously, they said, they would be more than happy to clear the road - but how could they, without mechanics..? The country was paralysed. They had no banners, no slogans, there was no shouting or yelling; just quiet defiance."
    Last edited by ktlight; 8th August 2011 at 01:01.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Lazlo (15th December 2011), Nasu (8th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Well folks... here's something of interest that has happened in the last few days... We Are Being Watched Over!

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1511/...ng_around.html

http://www.mufoncms.com/files/34034_...__DSC_4551.JPG
    http://www.mufoncms.com/files/34034_...__DSC_4550.JPG
    http://www.mufoncms.com/files/34034_...__DSC_4549.JPG

Scroll down a bit on this page to see the similarities! http://www.galactic-server.net/rune/thaoeng.html

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

RMorgan (15th December 2011)

20. Link to Post #12
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Hey Morgan,

Good to see you have posted under this thread ;-) ... i love the book, and to me it feels like the truth, which gives not only peace inside but also many thoughts how to participate in saving our planet. Looking at the new David Wilcock thread i see how it fits together... and i sincerely look forward to meet the Thiaooubans some day and hopefully soon. can happen fast enough now.

regards
    Peter
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I checked the link in the article, and it didn't go to the proper sighting detail. Here's the detail:

Case Number: 34034
    Log Number: CA-12152011-0006
    Submitted Date: 2011-12-15 10:22 GMT
    Event Date: 2011-12-10 18:57 GMT
    City: Claremont
    Region: Ontario
    Longitude: -79.130444
    Latitude: 43.972039
    Shape: Other
    Duration: 00:03:00
    Distance: Unknown
    Description:

I was sitting in my living room. then, all of a sudden, something told me to put on my coat, grab camera, and go out into the backyard. so, I did, before really knowing what i was doing. I took off the lens cap, looked up at the moon, which had just become full, and zoomed in on it. Then I saw this large ball, moving. I took three pictures, two, with automatic setting on the camera. These came out at ISO400, and 1/8th second exposure. this is a slow shutter speed, and so showed movement of the object. The third picture was taken with the aperture setting F 5.6 at ISO 3200, and 1/40th of a second exposure, so that "froze" the motion. it emitted a pale glow. I have no idea how big it was, because i have no way of knowing how far away it was, but it seemed to be almost rotating around the moon. it was obviously closer than the moon, I think. I ran back into the house, to get the pictures on my Mac, and have a look. it scared me, but I went back out to take some more pictures. It was gone, but I took a few more pictures of the moon, just in case. the pictures, all have the moon over exposed. I should have used a smaller F-stop, and shorter exposure, but who knows, then the object may not have been visible on the pictures. This was not light refraction on the lens, there was no other light, and the blurring by the moment, and no blurring of the moon, shows that it was not camera shake. my lens has VR , and so lets me do longer exposures, while keeping the lens steady. what is it? what was it? that's something that I keep asking myself.

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

thanks added it to my achives next to Gods and Men.

23. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Links dead mate

The One I mean't...

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K.W.B (here)
    Links dead mate

The One I mean't...
    Here's the link to a multi-part series:

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Well, I've watched all of the videos, and, yes, they can be a bit tedious. But, thankfully, I have a friend who is also French, and they too have the same 'difficulties' in translating their thought trains to English. I was struck by the similarities in his speech patterns, and the connections to disparate, but, similar information. Just the same, there are some great tidbits of knowledge, particularly near and, at the end, that one cannot get from the book.

I can see why the Thiaooubans chose him. He is a simple, kind man with a Great sense of integrity and thoughtfulness. Who better to convey their message to humankind? I can also see why they developed such a fondness and love for him - he embodies many of their own attitudes, albeit in a 'lower' form, from a more difficult environment.

In Unity and Peace

26. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,882 times in 4,326 posts

I"m with you Nasu. This contactee is so lacking in charisma and guile, it makes him as boring as watching grass grow, but, it does lend authenticity, so I agree with you.

+ Reply to Thread