Thread: Teslas purple plates......

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,814 times in 389 posts

Default Teslas purple plates......

My girlfriend has just linked me with this website

http://www.purpleplates.com/about.html

Has anybody heard about these things?

Quote In his book "Beyond Ascension" Joshua Stone refers to the plates: "One of the most extraordinary tools I have found to raise my overall energy and even light my quotient is the Positive Energy Plate. I am not one for gadgets. I have seen them all and I use almost none of them. The one exception I make is the use of the purple plate, which I am sure many of you have seen. It is actually a free-energy plate. The Purple Plate not only cleared the food of all negative energy and negative residues such as pesticides, but also energized the food. Now I put all my food on it and continue to be amazed."
    Stone also goes on to claim that no matter what your diet is, if you use the Positive Energy Plate it will guarantee that you will get the positive energy that you need. "...I don't own stock in the company, nor do I know the person who invented them. I am just very excited about all the ways this Positive Energy Plate can be used."
    People are so scared to believe in anything, for fear of being fooled, that they end up being fooled in to not believing.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pharoah21 For This Post:

Billy (28th July 2011), Calz (28th July 2011), gigha (28th July 2011), ktlight (28th July 2011), Mad Hatter (28th July 2011), Omni (28th July 2011), phimonic (28th July 2011), pickle (28th July 2011), sister (28th July 2011), StephenW11UK (7th January 2012), Steven (28th July 2011), Watching from Cyprus (28th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Teslas purple plates......

About 20 years ago I ran around with a very psychic friend who used them.

She really liked them fwiw.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Billy (28th July 2011), gigha (28th July 2011), Omni (28th July 2011), pharoah21 (28th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

Thats interesting. I think what you describe is something my son just gave me as a present. Its a magnetizing thingy. Clears out all poisons and pesticides. Bit like a mechanical way to bless your food, but I may be wrong about that. Be interested to hear other peoples experience of these things.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Billy (28th July 2011), Calz (28th July 2011), Omni (28th July 2011), pharoah21 (28th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I remember my friend putting crystals on them ... as well as affirmations.

Sometimes she would hold one between her palms.
    Last edited by Calz; 28th July 2011 at 06:34.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Billy (28th July 2011), Omni (28th July 2011), pharoah21 (28th July 2011), seko (29th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I think I may buy one (after payday next week) and be a guinea pig for others. I'm sure if it's been around that long it's gotta be something good.
    People are so scared to believe in anything, for fear of being fooled, that they end up being fooled in to not believing.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pharoah21 For This Post:

Billy (28th July 2011), Calz (28th July 2011), Lisab (28th July 2011), Omni (28th July 2011), phimonic (28th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Hi pharoah I used to have one years ago after reading about them in Linda Goodmans book Star Signs. Mine disappeared which is apparently common! Recently I've bought a scalAr wave pendant which is the same technology.
    I'm quite sensitive to it it keeps me awake at night. I'm certain water tastes better after standing a glass on it. Go on sunny ariels site you'll find out loads more. Lisa

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sorry the site is called Goingscalar.com

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

Billy (28th July 2011), Calz (28th July 2011), pharoah21 (28th July 2011), seko (29th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pharoah21 (here)
    I think I may buy one (after payday next week) and be a guinea pig for others. I'm sure if it's been around that long it's gotta be something good.
    Where will you be using the plates for? It would be nice if you could make a short log of measuring the effect of the plates. Strictly for Avalonians, of course.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ndroock1 For This Post:

Billy (28th July 2011), Calz (28th July 2011), pharoah21 (28th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

G'day mate...

Similar to Calz I ran into these things twenty odd years ago but due to being less inquistive / open minded I did not really persue the subject matter just made a mental note of it at the time. I see from the article (still reading) pointed at by your link the following...

Quote Ralph Bergstresser, was born in 1912 in Pueblo, Colorado of German parents who immigrated to the United States.
    He was extremely interested in free energy, or Zero Point Energy as it is now called in scientific circles. Bergstresser carefully studied anything written about Nikola Tesla's experiments, and attended many lectures given by Tesla. At one point they were introduced, and quickly became friends due to like interest in free energy. Over the course of the next 20 years until Tesla's death they had numerous conversations on the process of tapping free energy.
    Note my bold...since it is a matter of record that Tesla died in 1943, if there is any truth in the above, it would mean that Ralph must have been introduced to Tesla at the age of 13. I know Tesla was unusually quirky by most standards but young Ralph must have been really something to catch his eye to the degree indicated.

A quick search on Bergstresser indicates he has patents surrounding spark time extension which further investigation may prove interesting for me, so thank you for that little synchronicity.

Can you borrow one before parting with hard earned? It would be a bummer to end up buying an overpriced piece of purple anodised aliminium!!

If you do decide to go ahead I for one look forward to hearing about your experiences.

cheers

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

Billy (28th July 2011), Calz (28th July 2011), pharoah21 (28th July 2011), seko (29th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Can you borrow one before parting with hard earned?
    Haha mate this thread was posted during the hours of acquiring 'hard earned'.......if you know what I mean.

I'll write up a lil thread based on my experiences thanks to the trading of some purple plates with some easy earned.

(Please note, I'm not lazy, just employed by Government)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pharoah21 For This Post:

Mad Hatter (28th July 2011), seko (29th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ndroock1 (here)
    Quote Posted by pharoah21 (here)
    Where will you be using the plates for? It would be nice if you could make a short log of measuring the effect of the plates. Strictly for Avalonians, of course.
    I'll use the plates on my food and water, and do a before and after taste test. I may also let it sit on me for a while or something like that and see if it affects me in anyway after a few minutes.........

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pharoah21 For This Post:

M6* (2nd April 2012), Mad Hatter (28th July 2011), seko (29th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

!! I have had an 'up close and amazing personal encounter with these same plates!":-)
    I also met Ralph in his house:-) Actually, Ralph was one of the ones who started me down
    this road we are walking together now. ....I think he is ontheotherside now though.;-(

Anyway, just so you know....they do "Vanish" sometimes. I don't have time to write anything
    more about the experience at the moment because I have to be off line for some amount of time.
    I will check back and see where this story goes. Glad you brought it up! Cheers! M6*

22. The Following User Says Thank You to M6* For This Post:

Mible (4th June 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've given these plates a run for their money and i completely agree with what they can do, a workmate and i use them everyday even for the smallest of things. Headaches for example have instant relief of the pain, relieves eye pain from the straining of wearing glasses constantly. Also tested them with food as well, the meal tasted lighter/energized and this was confirmed by 3 other people that compared their food to mine. They really are a little piece of amazement.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Mible For This Post:

donk (27th August 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

seems a lot like the tachyon products/ http://www.planet-tachyon.com/

+ Reply to Thread