+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blowing the Whistle, Chpt. 1: The Hidden Agenda of Mantra Meditation

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Default Blowing the Whistle, Chpt. 1: The Hidden Agenda of Mantra Meditation

http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/bl...w-age-heretic/

Found this over on the David Icke forum.

This is the first chapter in an evolving book, “Blowing the Whistle on Enlightenment: Confessions of a New Age Heretic,” by Bronte Baxter

What I expected to see when I came back to the Fairfield scene after 20 years away from Transcendental Meditation was a group of mainstay meditators true-blue to Maharishi and a group of robust dissenters, whose minds questioned everything they learned from their guru days. Instead, I found the true-blue meditators, but not the kind of dissenters I anticipated. I encountered people who had left the TM movement but hadn’t substantially changed their belief system. This latter group had changed in the way that people change hats, or redecorate their homes, leaving unaltered the structure underneath.

The dissenters had splintered into a myriad of Eastern or Eastern-related philosophies: Eckhart Tolle, Byron Katie and Andrew Cohen were popular, and Neo-Advaitin gurus had rallied many behind their minimalist philosophy. “Saints” like Ammachi visit Fairfield regularly, dispensing dharshan and picking up new recruits. Across town, small groups meet in “satsangs” to discuss their growing enlightenment or to chant songs to the gods. Heated debate is common between adherents of competing gurus, and people grow vitriolic over whether Maharishi has slept with young women or not. There is a smattering of hedonists and atheists, but ex-TMers in the Fairfield circuit mostly show up with an intact Vedic worldview. That worldview is a lens through which they perceive and measure all gurus and reality itself.

The is a very interesting read and explains a lot.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Alecs (26th January 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2020), Forest Denizen (24th January 2020), Isthatso (21st November 2010), Joe Akulis (27th December 2012), kfm27917 (23rd January 2020), mountain_jim (24th January 2020), Peter UK (24th January 2020), RunningDeer (24th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Default Re: Blowing the Whistle, Chpt. 1: The Hidden Agenda of Mantra Meditation

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/bl...w-age-heretic/

Found this over on the David Icke forum.

This is the first chapter in an evolving book, “Blowing the Whistle on Enlightenment: Confessions of a New Age Heretic,” by Bronte Baxter

What I expected to see when I came back to the Fairfield scene after 20 years away from Transcendental Meditation was a group of mainstay meditators true-blue to Maharishi and a group of robust dissenters, whose minds questioned everything they learned from their guru days. Instead, I found the true-blue meditators, but not the kind of dissenters I anticipated. I encountered people who had left the TM movement but hadn’t substantially changed their belief system. This latter group had changed in the way that people change hats, or redecorate their homes, leaving unaltered the structure underneath.

The dissenters had splintered into a myriad of Eastern or Eastern-related philosophies: Eckhart Tolle, Byron Katie and Andrew Cohen were popular, and Neo-Advaitin gurus had rallied many behind their minimalist philosophy. “Saints” like Ammachi visit Fairfield regularly, dispensing dharshan and picking up new recruits. Across town, small groups meet in “satsangs” to discuss their growing enlightenment or to chant songs to the gods. Heated debate is common between adherents of competing gurus, and people grow vitriolic over whether Maharishi has slept with young women or not. There is a smattering of hedonists and atheists, but ex-TMers in the Fairfield circuit mostly show up with an intact Vedic worldview. That worldview is a lens through which they perceive and measure all gurus and reality itself.

The is a very interesting read and explains a lot.
    This is a brilliant blog, and discovering this post made my day.
    Bronte Baxter sums up the deception agenda better than anyone I have come across. A truly liberating read.
    ulli

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd January 2020), Forest Denizen (24th January 2020), mountain_jim (24th January 2020), Peter UK (24th January 2020), RunningDeer (24th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Default Re: Blowing the Whistle, Chpt. 1: The Hidden Agenda of Mantra Meditation

I think I must have downloaded this PDF from here years ago and only just found it on my computer and read it!

I would love to have a debate with Bronte Baxter but she hasn't written much since this. The first part was brilliantly written, I thought, and a very compelling perspective.

I flirted with the Rajneesh Foundation in Australia, just went there to meditate in a warm and lovely hall, but when taken to dinner by a devotee who encouraged me to join and wear the maroon robes, I asked 'why the uniform?'. I'm listening, but I'm not surrendering or kissing anyone's dirty feet until I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever about their superior divinity! LOL Tempting though the promise of a guide through the 'bardos' may be through devotion to a master. I guess I already believed the time for gurus was past and self-mastery was the way.

I brushed with Tibetan Buddhism, Zen and other religious groups including scientology. I accepted an invitation to go see AMMA, I didn't go up for my hug, it just seemed rather sad to me that so many people needed to feel the unconditional love of the mother in this way. Nothing magical or mystical about it. As for Sai Baba, I smelt him 6,000 miles away! Yet I respect that others have had profound experience there. Autobiography of a Yogi was quite powerful for me personally, as I dreamt of Yogananda several times while reading it, sucking my energy? I don't think so.

I'm interested in theology and philosophy, to consider, observe or even practice, but never yet been inclined to surrender my own 'personhood' or reasoning to a 'master' or guru.

The same happened here, halfway through the book she seems to go off the rails completely, now she still has an idea of God and believes we can create immortality for ourselves. Karma is a lie? I don't think so. That's why I'd like to discuss with her now and see where she's at. As a disillusioned flower child she must be in her late sixties? A breatharian? An astounding manifestor? Or just another lost soul? It just felt unfinished and unsettling in the end.

I understand her anger and that was palpable to me the longer I read, but somehow I think she's throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

To dismiss Jesus Christ or Buddha as possessed purveyors of the evil 'Gods' desire for worship seems not entirely well thought out in the end and a little bit confused. Suddenly it became a mishmash of Sitchin, Alex Jones, Robert Monroe, The Secret and David Icke.

I would have enjoyed a discussion on this, but it seems that only you Ulli were interested enough to read it. So I ask you, why exactly did you find it a liberating read? Because it doesn't seem to me that anyone has it all worked out yet. We're doing our best to stay in higher frequencies in a predatory world dominated by bullies and for some of us, that involves calling in the light and connecting with 'source' in a multitude of ways, Christ Consciousness, Great Spirit or Divine Infinite Intelligence whatever names we give to it these days.

I guess self-empowerment was her message but it came with a lot of cynicism and scathing attacks on every system, new and old, that may help people connect with the 'source' as I'm sure TM gave her her own insights in the beginning.

Just seeing if anyone wants to nibble on this really, maybe bring those with unshakeable convictions into a debate to dazzle us with insights!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd January 2020), Forest Denizen (24th January 2020), mountain_jim (24th January 2020), onevoice (24th January 2020), Peter UK (24th January 2020), RunningDeer (24th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    Just seeing if anyone wants to nibble on this really, maybe bring those with unshakeable convictions into a debate to dazzle us with insights!
    Wow! Unshakeable convictions & dazzle all with insights! Tall order.
    The following document is a collection of 14 articles created by Bronte Baxter between 2008 and 2009. Except for changing the font to the same font used in chapter one for consistency, they were copied from her website verbatim and placed into PDF format so they could be downloaded and read as one contiguous document.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th January 2020 at 03:52.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Forest Denizen (24th January 2020), mountain_jim (24th January 2020), onevoice (24th January 2020), Peter UK (24th January 2020), Phoenix1304 (24th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (24th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    Wow! Unshakeable convictions & dazzle all with insights! Tall order.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned over the years is anything that is contrary to what’s popular, normal and acceptable by the many, you’ve got to have nerves of steel to engage. It doesn't fit my temperament.

But, I can direct anyone interested in the “out of the box” thinking on the subject of the hows and whys of the mind virus by someone that’s in no way warm and fuzzy. Check out EndAll BeAll’s work. Fair warning, your buttons may get pushed. His wife, Mrs. Beall (Gemma), is also a published author. I’ve purchased her books as well.

* Please understand that I have zero desire to defend their work. Simply take what works and leave the rest. I’m currently reading several of his more recent publications. His tone has softened. It'll help the new comers to his work.

To get a feel for Endall's work, here's a free pdf called, "Consciousness Evolves, Intellect Doesn't: Why Humanity Can't Advance its Consciousness," by Endall Beall

This is a treatise on Intellect and advancing Human Consciousness

They are prolific writers. Check their website for the subheads at the top of the page @ www.demystifyingthemystical.com:
    • The Evolution of Consciousness
    • The Second Cognition
    • Beyond Second Cognition
    • Future Series
    • Companion Books in the Series
    His/their premise is we’ve been infected with a mind virus for eons. In one of his most recent books, he says that the virus was eliminated in November, 2016 across the Universe(s)? I’m waiting to read up on the hows and whys he makes that claim. But the most important thing is we are the creators of our lives. Not those that believe us to be their cattle.

It is up to each one of us to change our own lives. Which includes unearthing all the mind games we’ve hidden from ourselves because of the virus infection. One has to approach the material with an open mind and be brutally honest with themselves on the thoughts and beliefs they’ve collect since birth.

Many will be familiar with a lot of what he writes on ancient history, the gods, how religion, politics, the bread and circus and social mores are used to keep all in lock step.
    Note: The above summary doesn’t do their work justice. And it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. Especially those that frequent the spiritual sites/forums.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th January 2020 at 04:53.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ascension (24th January 2020), Forest Denizen (24th January 2020), Gemma13 (24th January 2020), mountain_jim (24th January 2020), Phoenix1304 (24th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'll add some passages from the Beall's books in the next few posts.

Passage from “Chapter 7: Raising Your Vibration. Really?” beginning on page 98:

“…In order to advance one's cognitive capabilities, they have to vibrationally and cognitively transcend the harnesses of ego-oriented first cognition reality which is firmly rooted in the 3D frequency. Millions of people around the planet are feeling the waves of energy that are saturating the planet at this time, but they have been sold multiple doctrines of deception to prevent them from actually realizing what these energies are for and how they can access them more directly. As I stated previously, these energies are cyclical in nature, and as such, their bathing this part of the universe at this time is predictable if one knows about the cycle.

The inorganic beings are fully cognizant of this cyclical recurrence of these circulating energies and they are also fully aware of the fact that if anyone is wise enough to utilize these energies properly, they can elevate their consciousness into a higher state of cognitive awareness. In order to keep human consciousness roped into the ego-driven 3D cognitive paradigm, they had to devise means by which they could misdirect human seekers of spirit to keep them from becoming aware of how to understand and properly utilize these energies to advance themselves."

{snip}

"How to properly utilize this energy wave that is saturating the planet at this time. In the first place, just feeling or sensing these energies means nothing. It simply means that even your physical form can feel them because of the intense nature of these energetic waves. But just because you can feel them on a physical level does not mean that you are benefiting from what these energies can provide. The New Agers tell you that when the energies feel too intense that you need to ground yourself. This concept of grounding is exactly what the inorganic beings want you to do. When these energies get to feeling too intense and you ground yourself, you are simply passing these energies through you and not making them a part of your spirit's cognitive awareness. By grounding, you are throwing any positive effects of these energies right down the toilet...."

Assimilate the energies found in:
    • “The Energy Experience: Energy Work for the Second Cognition,” by: Beall, Mrs. Endall & “Operator’s Manual for the True Spirit Warrior,” by: Beall, Endall
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st July 2021 at 21:38.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Gemma13 (24th January 2020), mountain_jim (24th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What is Remembering?

“Your psoyca memory is not dependent on a catalogued inventory of the personal events in your life or any other life you lived, although this is how everyone’s perception reaches its conclusions when they are told that you need to remember who you really are.”

“Knowing who you are is not a matter of being a ‘personality’ in the sense of limited human ego thinking. As your knowings increase, which they will when you can transcend self-doubt and the lack of self-trust to accept these knowings as real and not just your imagination, then the more of yourself you will remember. The more you ‘know’, the more you can ‘know’. This is the true process of remembering.”
    Chapter 4: What is Remembering?

“…So, let me get back on track with remembering and what it is versus what the New Age and first cognition interpretations present it to be. Your psoyca memory is not dependent on a catalogued inventory of the personal events in your life or any other life you lived, although this is how everyone’s perception reaches its conclusions when they are told that you need to remember who you really are.

Psoyca remembering is not done in this fashion. Remembering who you are with your psoyca consciousness comes about when you start getting what we call ‘knowings’. When one can transcend the limitations of first cognition doubt and ‘thinking you know’ into actual ‘knowing’ what one’s capabilities are, that is psoyca remembering who you really are. This type of knowing has nothing to do with thinking and the brain. It is a sensing on a deeper level of awareness. The more you step into your personal knowing, the more you are remembering who and what you are. Without this solid and unshakeable knowing, you are not yet fully remembering who you really are. The more you ‘know’ in this respect, the more you are remembering who you are as a psoyca sentience operating in human form. Knowing who you are is not a matter of being a ‘personality’ in the sense of limited human ego thinking. As your knowings increase, which they will when you can transcend self-doubt and the lack of self-trust to accept these knowings as real and not just your imagination, then the more of yourself you will remember. The more you ‘know’, the more you can ‘know’. This is the true process of remembering.

You can never ‘know’ who you really are until you start to ‘know’ who that is. You can only think you know, and thinking you know is not the same as ‘knowing’ with an unshakeable resolve who you really are. This is what the adage “Know Thyself” means in its most literal of interpretations. The ego can only think it knows who it is, but it can never truly know because it is a faux consciousness which can never access this type of knowing or remembering oneself. Until you can positively know the you inside, any other perceptions of who you are, are dictated by the ego’s false sense of self. If you have had any of these sensations of knowing as just described, then you are starting to remember who you really are as a psoyca consciousness, and you will also realize that this type of remembering in no way relates to recalling the catalogued snapshots of what we call memories.”

Sources:
    Definitions:

cpuple - Feeling and knowing from the higher array psoyca sensory, not physical from feeling or emotional feelings or feels. Also called, psoyca feel in older videos. Pronounced: ka-poodle.

Psoyca - Psoyca (sōy-kah) is both an acronym and a word with a broader definition for cognitive advancement. As an acronym mean Personal Sovereignty Over Oour Cognitive Advancement. Psoyca is a word that replaces the word spirit in the vernacular of defining advancing consciousness for the Second Cognition. Psoyca removes all the mystical connotations that the word spirit presents to the study of cognitive advancement. (defined here)

Hapiym - Hacker Program in Your Mind - The Hapiym mind virus has controlled our consciousness since our species was created. It’s come about at the hands of the ancient gods and the inorganic hive mind of the cosmic hapiym collective has kept humanity subservient throughout the ages with all their doctrines of divine submission.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st July 2021 at 21:39.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Gemma13 (24th January 2020), Phoenix1304 (24th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Question: “You call the ego a program, but then you talk about the ego feeling threatened by one stepping into their psoyca (i.e. spirit). How can a program feel threatened?”

“The hapiym doesn’t feel threatened, it uses your emotions against you to make you feel threatened so you will not remove it from its power over you.”

“The hapiym isn’t protecting its consciousness, it is protecting itself within its host environment - you. It is no different than a computer virus that protects itself.”

“This is the same thing that happens when you have an intuitive flash and then your hapiym (your head) kicks in and you start having self-doubt about your intuitive insights…”

Definitions:

Psoyca - Psoyca (sōy-kah) is both an acronym and a word with a broader definition for cognitive advancement. As an acronym mean Personal Sovereignty Over Oour Cognitive Advancement. Psoyca is a word that replaces the word spirit in the vernacular of defining advancing consciousness for the Second Cognition. Psoyca removes all the mystical connotations that the word spirit presents to the study of cognitive advancement. (defined here)

Hapiym - Hacker Program in Your Mind - The Hapiym mind virus has controlled our consciousness since our species was created. It’s come about at the hands of the ancient gods and the inorganic hive mind of the cosmic hapiym collective has kept humanity subservient throughout the ages with all their doctrines of divine submission.

The hapiym doesn’t feel threatened it uses your emotions against you to make you feel threatened so you will not remove it from its power over you. The hapiym has something like artificial intelligence coded with a self-protection code written into it. In order to preserve itself, it must use your emotions to make you feel threatened if you try to come into your own psoyca. Here is how it works:  it is a mimic. It mimics what you like; it mimics consciousness, beliefs, etc.  Monkey see, monkey do: that is how it adapts itself. It doesn’t have consciousness, but it sure can mimic it as it mimics your personality. The hapiym is like any other type of computer virus, it mutates in order to keep itself going so it can infect other computers. The difference is that the hapiym program virus infects consciousness, not machines.

The hapiym isn’t protecting its consciousness, it is protecting itself within its host environment - you. It is no different than a computer virus that protects itself. That is why it is so pervasive and so hard to eradicate because it is difficult to detect, just like a piece of malware or a Trojan horse program on your computer. There really is little difference when you can grasp this concept. The hapiym program is a virus to your form and your psoyca consciousness.

When the hapiym sees your psoyca stepping out of line from what the hapiym wants it mimics the interests of your psoyca to pull you back in line. This is why you can jump from religion to religion to religion and your hapiym keeps leading you down all of these blind alleys to keep you from discovering what the hapiym really is and keep you from ridding yourself of it. The hapiym abuses your own emotions to keep you in line. First and foremost, the hapiym seeks out the things that make you feel good, because when you feel good you are lulled into a state of cognitive compliance, which is exactly what the hapiym uses to keep you under the program's control.

The hapiym is tied into the “fight or flight” mechanism to protect itself from psychological “harm”, so when you come to a conclusion that will benefit your psoyca and deter you from your hapiym’s control, it uses the fear program to tap into the fight or flight system so you will not accept what it doesn’t want you to accept. That is why you have the internal battle in your head vacillating back and forth in your attempt to psychologically accept or deny information. This is the same thing that happens when you have an intuitive flash and then your hapiym (your head) kicks in and you start having self-doubt about your intuitive insights, and the hapiym program does everything it can to rationalize away such intuitive insights in favor of its own perceptual reality. The hapiym is so subtle in its subterfuge of your consciousness that it cannot be viewed from the point of an internal observer; it has to be viewed from the point of an external observer.

Source: “Advanced Teaching for the Second Cognition (The Evolution of Consciousness Book 8),” by Mrs. Endall Beall, pages 245-247.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st July 2021 at 21:40.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

“This 5th dimension Ascension hogwash has so permeated New Age thinking that one can’t tell a New Ager that it’s all a contrived scam without vitriolically accused of being negative …”

“The inorganic hive Ascended, so-called masters have worked tirelessly to ensure that every time a crew member sought to advance themselves, when they’re seeking answers on their personal journeys, they were met at every turn with this…”

“This nothing more than giving way to the authority syndrome produced by the hive hucksters in the present generation.”

“It’s all fear mongering designed to herd people into their churches praying to escape the turmoil that mankind presently faces. This type of paranoid escapism is no different than the escapism of the Ascension myth.”

“The inorganic hive Ascended, so-called masters have worked tirelessly to ensure that every time a crew member sought to advance themselves, when they’re seeking answers on their personal journeys, they were met at every turn with this inorganic-formulated diving and sacred BS. I am going to start laying out this deception with the whole idea about Ascension. We have brought Ascension up in some of our other presentations, and how the concept of Ascension sprang from the mind of Madame Blavatsky at the insistence of her inorganic impostor Koot Hoomi. All this **** about other dimensions and their only being reached through Theosophical rituals of initiation is some of the worst hogwash the inorganic ever spread on their planet, and at its core lies the concept of Ascension to the 5th Dimension. This 5th dimension Ascension hogwash has so permeated New Age thinking that one can’t tell a New Ager that it’s all a contrived scam without being vitriolically accused of being negative…”

[snip]

"I am posting a link below to a website that illustrates certain energetic experience that people who are seeking to advance may have experienced over the years that they may have encountered:

I’m not saying that every ‘symptom’ listed at this website is necessarily a sign of energetic awakening, but much of it is valid from an energetic standpoint, but that doesn’t mean their ideas of what these symptoms are is correct or even in the ballpark of truth. Where the car of understanding veers off the road of legitimacy is with the Theosophical inorganic spin telling people that this symptomatology automatically means it is leading to 5th dimensional Ascension. The experiences and symptomatology are in many cases very real, but when one goes seeking information on what is occurring with them energetically, all they can find as an answer is Ascended master BS doctrines like 5th dimensional Ascension claptrap. Is it any wonder that no one can find their way out of the inorganic cognitive maze when they are met at every turn with Theosophical, spiritual disinformation?

The real problem with all of this lies in the fact that so few question the BS they are told, reaching their own conclusions in the alternative, but rely instead on these cosmic hive con artists to tell them what their experiences should mean, not what they actually might portend in the alternative. This nothing more than giving way to the authority syndrome produced by the hive hucksters in the present generation.

Many of these energetic symptoms are real, ladies and gentlemen, but how many of you have been waiting around for some kind of magical transition to take place and whisk you away to this inorganic 5th dimensional fabricated reality? Point me to one person in human history that has transitioned to the 5th dimension and come back to tell the tale that this hogwash is remotely real or valid. My money says you can’t do it because it’s all a gigantic cognitive hoax.

[snip]

The idea about Ascension is just the modern repackaging of the Christian Rapture myth made up by John Darby in 1830. This theme of some kind of heavenly rescue preys on the consciousness of fearful people, and the Ascension doctrine is the same thing sold to a new audience without a Christian spin on it."

[snip]

"It’s all fear mongering designed to herd people into their churches praying to escape the turmoil that mankind presently faces. This type of paranoid escapism is no different than the escapism of the Ascension myth."

SOURCE: “The Cognitive Illusion of History: How Humanity Has Been Controlled Through Selective and Biased Historical Reporting,” by Endall Beall and Doug Michael, begins on page 6.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st July 2021 at 21:40.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Gemma13 (24th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Brief intro to technique: “Cell Talk Clearing”
    “The best comparative analysis of the cellular clearing process can be seen in doing a virus scan on your computer. If you have ever done this, you know that a virus scan can take hours.”

“The process of cellular clearing can take place alongside the conscious deprogramming you must also go through. They are not mutually exclusive. But once you can consciously start to become detached from the conscious belief programming and release your attachments to it…”

“The fact is that many of your conscious fears in regard to your personal belief structure just plain have to be faced before you can be free of them. As you will discover, the fear of letting go of belief systems is an irrational fear based on your ego's refusal to let go of its own emotional attachment to the belief…”

"The best comparative analysis of the cellular clearing process can be seen in doing a virus scan on your computer. If you have ever done this, you know that a virus scan can take hours. The more data there is to scan, the longer the scan takes. In a sense, the cellular clearing process can be compared to that scan. How long is it going to take to find all the imprinted negative emotional programs from multiple lifetimes that lay hidden within all the nooks and crannies of 50 trillion cells? Couple the scanning time with the fact that your cell system has to have the right opportunity to clear these programs individually, so it doesn't adversely affect your conscious mind and you can see why the process can in no way be instantaneous or happen quickly. We are talking about an unfathomable amount of energetic data that has to be scanned.

The process of cellular clearing can take place alongside the conscious deprogramming you must also go through. They are not mutually exclusive. But once you can consciously start to become detached from the conscious belief programming and release your attachments to it, it also expedites your cellular clearing process. Many of our beliefs are governed by our conscious denial and fear to let them go. These fears are part and parcel of the dark baggage we carry around in our cellular memory, so when you can overcome the fear by consciously letting these beliefs go, it serves to clear your fear of letting the belief go in your cellular memory. Beliefs we adhere to and fear to let go of the most will be the hardest for cellular clearing to release because you still maintain a conscious control over the beliefs. So long as you consciously maintain those beliefs and fear losing them, your cell system can't release the fear associated with giving up the belief program. You have to consciously remove your attachment to the belief program first. Your cell system is intimately linked to your conscious thinking and belief processes. If you refuse to remove your false belief structure and your fear of losing it on a conscious level, your cell system has no choice but to follow that guideline and you will be burdened with the fear of shedding your belief system until you consciously do so. Your cell system can't remove what your conscious awareness refuses to let go of so far as your accepted reality goes.

Cell talk won't remove this type of programming without a conscious acceptance of, and release of the belief and the attendant fear of letting the belief go. The fact is that many of your conscious fears in regard to your personal belief structure just plain have to be faced before you can be free of them. As you will discover, the fear of letting go of belief systems is an irrational fear based on your ego's refusal to let go of its own emotional attachment to the belief. This type of fear is not based on any past event. It is a fear about future repercussions if you change your belief system. In that regard, it is truly a baseless fear coupled strictly with the ego maintaining its hold on your perceptual reality by making you fearful to let go of it…”

Source: “The Second Cognition Toolbox: Requirements for Advancing Your Consciousness,” by: Beall, Endall. pg. 217-18

Also found in, “Demystifying the Mystical: Exposing the Myths of the Mystical and Supernatural by Providing Solutions to the Spirit Path and Human Evolution,” by Beall, Endall.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st July 2021 at 21:41.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Gemma13 (24th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sometimes Endall references George Green’s books, though he has a different interpretation for some of it. See links below for free pdfs in 5 languages and an audio format of “Handbook for the New Paradigm”.

Snippet from “The Handbook for a New Paradigm” (George Green)

No doubt, it’s a review for many, and helpful reminder for some.

Note: I divided the paragraph for easy reading.
    The separation of man from nature by being herded into metropolitan areas is not an accident. It has been used many times to suppress individual power to control the experience of life.

Closely compacted form is more easily pushed to and fro in the effort of moving individuals into experiences that are contrary to their natural desires toward individual responsibility in choosing their life experience. This herding smothers the natural desires and opens the psyche to influence by the confusion that is drawn within the totality of the being.

There is a fundamental call within each for balance. The lack of ability to choose experiences freely causes a distortion of energy pattern that brings intuitional discomfort and searching to change that feeling. This need is then led into unending streams of unfulfilling pursuits by those who would change the destiny of this planetary experience.
    Also within those pages it’s stated in terms of the ‘progress of humanity’:
    Even the covering of the eyes is changed so that it see its world anew. 

Just as the fetus grows too large for the womb and must give up its current experience and adventure a out into a completely new environment, there are guiding examples out in nature to suggest this process is a natural phase of manifested life experience.
    I'd add that if one is unable to step away from the metropolitan areas from time to time, nature can be defined as: cup of java or ice tea, listen to song birds, smile and quietly sit, music, dog’s tail thwacking, cats’ purr, dance, visit the within space, connect with the bigger you that surrounds the bio-body…anything that refreshes, anything that stops the chatter.

Free pdfs in Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese & audio format of “Handbook for the New Paradigm”.
    Here’s a few more paragraphs from the same chapter.
    "You need only to open your eyes, consider the changes in your personal freedoms that are happening in quick succession and listen to (hear) the researched evidence in both spoken and written presentations on your radios, internet and in books. Very soon those will no longer be available to you, leaving only word of mouth, so it is imperative that you respond to this information."

"I can assure you that Jesus, Buddha and Mohammed had nothing to do with it. It is not that these beings did not exist, nor that they were not here to attempt to give you guidance in getting through this dilemma, but the messages they brought were distorted long ago. Neither did they come here to “get you out” by your belief in their existence, past or present. They came to teach you that ... "

Subtle energy is powerful and the most powerful energy is subtle. Your bible says, “In the beginning was the word” but words are thoughts spoken out loud, an inaccurate translation. In the beginning was thought!
    This is not a time to hide in your usual excuse of “what can one person do?” A large number of “one persons” can accomplish a great deal. Becoming “cannon fodder” is not the solution. It is required that you become a much more subtle influence. Learn one truth now. Subtle energy is powerful and the most powerful energy is subtle. Your bible says, “In the beginning was the word” but words are thoughts spoken out loud, an inaccurate translation. In the beginning was thought! That is the subtle energy that we are asking you to employ. Simply change the focus of your thought. Do not allow yourself to dwell upon the horrors of what is planned for you, but turn your thought to what it is that you would prefer to experience.

You are trained by their methodology to think only about the programmed thoughts of acquiring things, opinions of others, self preservation among thieves and murderers, and escape from self directed thoughts through addiction to TV, movies and Soul jarring music. Last but not least, pursuit of sexual experience, be it in or out of monogamous relationships. There is also the mind-boggling profusion of religious entities to further lead you from the personal quest of understanding the connection to the source of your presence on this planet in the first place. I can assure you that Jesus, Buddha and Mohammed had nothing to do with it. It is not that these beings did not exist, nor that they were not here to attempt to give you guidance in getting through this dilemma, but the messages they brought were distorted long ago. Neither did they come here to “get you out” by your belief in their existence, past or present. They came to teach you that you must get yourself through this by taking personal responsibility and creating through thought a new planetary experience. In this way only, will you be able to move through this painful experience.

You accept this responsibility by making a personal commitment between you and the creative energy that focused you through thought into this existence. You will know how to participate in creating what will replace this living nightmare with a new experience! How? You search for it through your desire to know and to participate in its creation. Then through seemingly miraculous coincidence, how to participate shall become known to you. The critical point of the process is in making the commitment within your own awareness that the most important thing is participating in the creation of an experience that is 180 degrees opposite what is now planned to be your final earthly sojourn.

The evidence of the necessity to do this surrounds you in irrefutable profusion. You need only to open your eyes, consider the changes in your personal freedoms that are happening in quick succession and listen to (hear) the researched evidence in both spoken and written presentations on your radios, internet and in books. Very soon those will no longer be available to you, leaving only word of mouth, so it is imperative that you respond to this information. You are encouraged to react only through your change of attitude and in your commitment to become a part of this subtly powerful movement. There will not be an Armageddon as suggested in their version of your bible. It shall be a replacement of their planned world through shifting the focus of the awareness of the beings on this planet toward that which is desired rather than that which is being forced upon them. It shall be individual inner change that shall conquer the outer forces that plan to control your very essence of self-awareness. Upon the acceptance of this clarion call lies the future of your survival and the experiences that wait for you within eternity.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th January 2020 at 04:40.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Hi Running Deer and thank you for your response. Actually, your personal response seems to be that radical ideas don’t fit your temperament or it stresses your nerves to engage, even if you have them? Then you extensively post someone else’s ideas. Mr. Beall and Endall may well give me some cud to chew if I find enough leisure to go to the website and soak it all up, (it did take me about ten years to get round to Ms Baxter’s pdf though!).

From the excerpts you shared, I see I can take a journey into his mind and consider there is a ‘mind virus’ infecting consciousness, but it’s a shakey start for me as I don’t imagine consciousness can be infected, minds and egos maybe, but not pure consciousness. I find it tiresome nowadays to have to learn a new vocabulary to ‘grok’ his meaning, read subsconscious for Hapiym and pure consciousness for Psoyca, they’re just words that smack of creating a new religion and the substance doesn’t seem much different from the same ole, same ole, we are each responsible for our creations, our thoughts, affected as they are by conditioning and experiencing a lack of love. Then he launches into ‘laying out the deception’ of Ascension folk (I never did really get the Ascension movement personally) but in any case, I’m guessing he’s got an axe to grind there as Baxter has with the Hindu gods. Pointing the finger always seems to indicate to me some kind of pathology and tends to turn me off. I’m like, let’s just get on with the good news, the insight. He presents as some kind of teacher then? How do we know he knows who he really is? ; )

If he has a proven method for clearing cellular memory that goes beyond what one might learn through the practice of yoga, for instance, then I’d be interested, but really just feeling it’s a bit of a long mindwalk towards the very simple realisation many of us had already regarding conditioning versus awakening, or original thought, or inspirational thought born of meditation that takes one beyond the ego and programming. Is he saying all other belief systems are programming? What if I found some truth or insight at a Spiritual church, for example, and developed an understanding born of mindful rejection of earlier conditioning/programming, not by being taught a new religion but by experiences that led to revelation?

The Law of Karma is not an idea I can’t let go of, it’s an idea I encountered in adult life that made absolute sense. It seemed reasonable that a supreme intelligence might arrange such a very effective teaching method for evolving souls. You can’t beat experience for learning anything.

At the moment, to me frequency is everything, not because someone told me, but because I experience it. Low, slow frequencies associated with hate, anger, violence and destruction as opposed to high, light frequencies like love and creativity. That’s mostly what I think about now, what’s wrong with preferring to feel good as to feeling bad? Keeping the frequencies high is very much connected to thought…

I’d already read and enjoyed George Green’s The Handbook for the New Paradigm, it all made good sense to me.

I also recently read Allan Kardec’s book on Spiritism (pdf in the Avalon library) and intriguingly found some ideas there quite stimulating, which is saying something for a 100 year old book! I was taken by the scholarly approach and serious research he did into the phenomena of the time.

Having unshakeable conviction is born of ‘knowing’, I get that, but there’s very, very little I know for sure!

Thanks for sharing.

+ Reply to Thread