+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: How bout that Alex Jones?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default How bout that Alex Jones?

I just can't figure this guy out?

Its common knowledge he's controlled opposition. (COINTELpro)

Like he says: If you don't believe me, check it out on the internet and see for yourself.

Why does he make such good DVDs ?

How can TPTB benefit by allowing this clown, talk his crap?

Him and Al Gore both make me want to puke!

IS ALEX JONES A ZIONIST SHILL?

THE SIMMERING CONTROVERSY OF ALEX ‘BULLHORN’ JONES being a Zionist shill and de facto Zionist agent and spin meister has now spilled over onto Jones’ own public Prison Planet Message Board (see below)…despite alleged message-censoring efforts by Jones, personally, and his staff.

According to a number of postings which are excerpted below, Jones allegiance to Zionism stems from two things: 1) His core Protestant Fundamentalist-Zionist belief system, and, 2) Widely circulated reports that his wife is a Jew which would make their two children Jewish under Talmudic law.

** FORBIDDEN INFORMATION THAT ALEX JONES DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW **

“Alex Jones’ ‘w-i-f-e’ is Jewish. He has two children by her. His children are therefore by rabbinical law, considered fully Jewish. This is because in rabbinical law, children are considered fully Jewish if their mother is Jewish, regardless of the race or ethnicity of the father.

Alex’s w-i-f-e and children therefore qualify for Right of Return status under Israeli law. The Israeli Right of Return statute allows any Jew anywhere in the world to immigrate to Israel and receive instant automatic citizenship. Alex Jones’ ‘w-i-f-e’ and children are therefore de facto dual citizens of the state of Israel.

It is well-known that many years ago Alex Jones used to complain on his radio show about how difficult it was for a non-Jewish spouse of a Jewish person to immigrate to the state of Israel because of the excessive bureaucratic red tape and regulations involved.”

JONES FEARS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE OF HIS JEWISH WIFE

“Alex Jones does not wish for this information about his wife to become widely known and he is desperately trying to conceal it.

Jones has instructed his Webmaster, Paul Watson, to create a text filter that scans all comments posted on this website for the word ‘w-i-f-e,’ except without dashes or other characters between the letters.

If the word ‘w-i-f-e’ (without dashes) is found in either the body of the comment itself or in the poster’s name, then that comment is automatically placed on moderation.

If you don’t believe what I am saying, then please try it out for yourself. Simply post a comment with the word ‘w-i-f-e’ contained in it, except do not place dashes between the letters of the word. You will see that when you post your comment, it will automatically be placed on moderation status. You will see the following message next to the title of your post: ‘Your comment is awaiting moderation.”

From my own perspective (Brother Nathanael Kapner, publisher of Real Jew News), I know for a fact that Alex Jones deleted all comments that had links to articles on Real Jew News on his Prison Planet Forum. Jones even had a regular forum contributor, a man named Nicolae Ibasfalean, BANNED from ever posting on the Prison Planet Forum again, simply because he posted links to various Real Jew News articles.

JONES EXPOSED AS A ‘DISINFO’ AGENT FOR THE JEWS

ALLOWING JONES TO TAKE A HIDDEN CAMCORDER
    into the Zionist elite’s/Skull & Bone’s, Bohemian Grove, in the Redwoods forest in January of 2006, the Zionist Jewish press conferred upon Jones a celebrity status. Now making a name for himself due to the Zionist Jewish press’ collaboration, Jones was able to gain the undying (frightening) maniacal devotion of thousands of Americans.

Another commenter on Jones’ Prison Planet Message board, with penetrating insight, brought to light Jones’ role as a ‘disinfo’ agent for the Jews:

“I agree that while on the air, Alex Jones is a disinfo agent for the Jews and Israel. Obama, whom Jones criticizes, is an African American whose administration is infiltrated with Jews and Israel-Firsters. The communists, to whom Alex Jones and his guests refer, who influence and surround Obama, are also Jews. The banksters and the elite groups they talk about are dominated by the Zionists. There would not be the powerful Rockefeller dynasty had not the Jewish Israel-Firsters, the Rothschilds, financed it.

Israel did 9/11 - Mossad did 9/11. The low-life Larry Silverstein should be arrested and asked to take a lie detector test because of his involvement and benefit from the destruction of the twin towers. I am very disgusted with the decision of Alex Jones to revert to his former refusal to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth as to the identity of the criminals who are destroying the USA.”

Read the rest of the story and more here: http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=387

Alex Jones is the CIA Mockingbird that is leading the truth movement into anarchy through fear mongering and plain craziness souring the message the truth movement stands for

Last edited by Grizzom; 3rd June 2010 at 18:19.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: How bout that Alex Jones?

I have to admit i was a listener of his show.
    Until he started to spew his fear propaganda and just bizarre rantings that where filled with hate.
    At first it was a small and dismissible bits of ranting. But over the past few years it has grown to an almost lunatic state.
    His information was very good at first but then, I don't know if my intuition kicked in or he changed
    but i felt as the information factor dropped to less than 1% and the rest was his fear and hate.
    Now i look at him and think he is wrong on 99% of his info and methods.
    I see him as a fear salesman and chaotic shockjock and not as a truth seeker.
    That is just my 2 cents but if you like him go for it and judge yourself.

3. Link to Post #3
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Oh really??? I guess our feelings are totaly different then. Yes he is an .... you know but that doesnt change the fact that he gives alot of info. Most of what he says you can just go and find it afterwards from the official sites so at least he isnt disinfo agent.

I dont care if the msg is told by a clown i care what the msg is. There should be fear .. alot of fear if you dontt know whats going on. If you realize whats happening then there is no fear its just facts and info.

For example we see here that the Oil Spill WILL create a toxic soup in the Gulf and eventually (NOT MAYBE) these toxics WILL hit the mainland. OMG is this fear mongering? NO its facts its reality. You either accept it and run away before the ... hit the fan or you hide your head in the sand and then say that i am a fear monger.

Jones isnt the best person or the best spokesman but i get more info from him that lets say FOX news? He has announced and revealed info a few days at least before our (Greece) networks even mention about it.

BTW why is he controled? Cause of the fear? If you find a better way to wake up ppl than invoking their survival instict by fear plz tell us.

4. Link to Post #4
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

He is all about the materialistic approach to the American dream. He doesnt care about the soul or the vibrations or anything else like that... but this is the same for 70-80% of the US ppl.

Why is this thread even started lol

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

is he about inducing fear or is he about inducing anger? anger is a gift (maclome x) it can be used as a raw energy to kick start and promote change. however saying this, i personally feel that alex jones has lost it since his end game, which was very interesting.....would have been better if he had not used that blasted megaphone tho. but as for other info of his, i feel is based more on his own paranoia and trying to boost his listener count than on 'fact', saying that however there does seem to be a kernal of truth to his rantings, but one has to peel off the over dramamatic slightly twisted manic outer layers to find it.

grizzom rather than just stating this as fact ''I know he's controlled opposition. (COINTELpro)'' please could you show us what has lead you to this conclusion? i and im sure others would be interested to see how you came to this understanding?
    also '' How can TPTB benefit by allowing this clown, talk his crap?'' i believe you have answered your own question, see above re cointelpro.

blessings
    m

6. Link to Post #6
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by morguana (here)
    As i said he might be an asshat but he passed/gathers alot of info from alot of different areas. So iif you can just ignore the sudden explosion of .... his ego or something the info he passed. The excellent ppl he interviews and the info they provide are awsome.

7. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Avalon Member Barron's Avatar
    Thanks

Alex does seem to spread some good info. However, you may like to read these articles for an interesting take:
    http://www.alexjonesmachine.com/round2.htm

IS ALEX JONES LINKED TO ZIONIST-JEW BRONFMAN? - http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=413
    IS ALEX JONES A ZIONIST SHILL? - http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=387
    WHY IS THE ADL PROMOTING ALEX JONES? - http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=465

Cheers

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Somebody says; well I would rather listen to Alex Jones than Fox News. There is an almost unanimous consensus among us at avalon that the ptb control the major media outlets, so I won't bother arguing that. Instead I propose that if powerful people are able to control the major media then isn't logical they will also be controlling (or offering) the 'alternatives', and how difficult would that be really?

I see Jones as yet another propagandist, sort of the "Limbaugh" of the truth movement, he makes himself out to be some valiant crusader leading the fight against tptb, when he has done no such thing and his only apparent motive is generating revenue from third party advertising. A radio host, film producer, conspiracy theorist, but nothing more - and frankly I am tired of people like him made out to be heroic for no apparent reason. He is more of a stain on the truth movement, with his incessant loudmouthed antics, his followers should be weary of their 'leader', sadly they aren't.

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

My introduction to the ptb agenda was though Fritz Springmire. It was a 6 hour video, kind of like an, Illuminati 101. Then a saw a few Alex Jones videos and started listening to his show around the beginning of 2006. I'm glad I was lead to him, I learned what I needed to and now I have moved on. I don't think it was him that changed all that much, though, he became more and more angry as the years progressed. His info is worth a look but internal discernment is the best tool to decipher it. I remember one time he was talking about Gloria Steinem and said she admitted to working for the CIA and taking CIA funds for Ms. Magazine. She did admit to working for the CIA, but she never said (on any record I could find) that she used CIA funds for the magazine. I had a similar experience with Gulf of Token info. When he says, "Do your own research," take him up on that...

I just try to remember that everyone is where they are at for a reason. They created that experience for them, not for me, not for you, but for themselves.
    Last edited by Thodin303; 2nd June 2010 at 13:15. Reason: Fixing a double post.

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Alex Jones keeps on top of the political shenanigans that we aren't suppose to notice and that are rarely covered by the mainstream news. When the health care issue was going on, he pointed out all the strange things in the bill and made it quite clear that the bill was basically written by insurance company lobbyists. He even provided the web site for the bill so one could confirm that the bill isn't written to benefit the people. His bombastic style does wake up people and encourages grassroot efforts.

11. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Robstar (here)
    I see him as a fear salesman and chaotic shockjock and not as a truth seeker.
    That is just my 2 cents but if you like him go for it and judge yourself.
    I don't see him as a spiritual leader, if that is what you mean by a truth seeker, but he gives accurate and good information. I also don't see him as promoting fear... what he says doesn't scare me at all, but it does make me very angry and not at him, at the establishment.

I believe his "part" is to make you aware of what is going on, and if the info presented doesn't make you angry then I would ask you why? Why aren't you angry?

What is the fear of? Fear of the facts? If the facts are proven there should be no fear, just action or inaction... the problem comes no one believes and that is what the PTB want, no one to believe these things could be true. I have investigated a lot of what Alex reports on and it has all been true. Everything can be found on the internet (it is a great place for research).

I do not subscribe to him, but I have viewed almost all of his DVD's I do not see any disinfo on his part. Granted his presentation can be "shocking" and loud, but hey that is how some of these guys manage to get attention and if they don't have attention then the info does not get out to where it needs to be.

12. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Nice subliminal at the beginning of the tube......

Johnny Cash - Personal Jesus

Jesus.............
    Last edited by Swami; 2nd June 2010 at 16:13. Reason: f

13. Link to Post #13
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

ALEX JONES IS THE REAL DEAL...

I have been listening for many years, when he says something I am not quite sure about I will research it myself and 99% of the time he is Spot on.

As for the critics all I'll say is this 'THE TRUTH IS NEVER WRONG'!

Alex often fortells of the NWO latest Agenda's, Police State & Govt. Ops and sure enough these Agenda's & Ops are happening down here within 1 to 6 months. Long Live Alex Jones...He and his informative guests will go down in the History books as True Patriots who helped Expose and Took Down the NWO!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 2nd June 2010 at 16:37.

14. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Alex Jones, I can honestly say has woken a lot of people up, just because he is passionate about exposing the NWO with strong fervor does not make him one of them.

The people who say that, in my opinion, have very low discernment. If I knew and read everything that he read, it would be crystal clear to me, that the whole society is in deep @#%#. Of course he's gonna rant about this stuff, his life is on the line and that of his children and so many other people who speak out about the NWO. If your gonna do what you can to expose these evil corporate criminals then you have to go all out and show people you are dead serious. If he was calm and relaxed, first of all, nobody would listen, it would seem as if there is no sense of urgency, but his fervor and body language show the urgency of what he's talking about.

If he had been some New Age person, nobody would take him seriously, because some of those people are so airy fairy and sugary positive. Many people are just not gonna tolerate Sugary Spiritual, it's not gonna wake them up, some people need somebody to scare them straight. I credit AJ with waking me up, and now I am here on PC and I support defeating the NWO people as much as I can.

You can't expect everybody to find out about who the Illuminati are through David Icke, because they aren't going to buy something that sounds unbelievable, some of us will because we are openminded from the getgo, but others will through Alex Jones real talk, and then after a bit, then they will look up on David Icke and the Spiritual stuff like Kymatica and then they will understand how to truly defeat the NWO.

So don't give me that AJ co-intelpro, let these folks use integrity and discernment, one man can yell from the top of his lungs, the truth, because he cares, because he knows how dead serious this is, just because he doesn't act like a demure person with nothing to lose doesn't mean he is on the wrong side of the tracks.

Those who like to say that, they're discernment doesn't seem very high to me, you need to see it from his point of view. AJ is not about to jump on to the sugary spiritual movement, and I don't blame him, he is totally fine expose the corporate criminals by shouting it fromt he roof tops in a way that the sleeping sheeple need. They need to be jolted out of their comas.

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Very good valid points on all responses.
    But you cannot fight evil in fear and anger. It clouds your judgment.
    And if you believe that anger is a gift and a catalyst for change than you have never been in a fight.
    You will go around being angry at everyone and everything and the enemy will defeat you. You will be predictable and full of fear to make a changing move.
    It does not help to shout and rant if the people you are trying to wake up do not want to wake up.
    " the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love. It is impossible to think of a genuine revolutionary lacking this quality" Love for humanity , your nation(land), your people but LOVE none the less. Not anger or fear.

I think everyone should listen to him, at one point. really listen.

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

Quote Posted by Robstar (here)
    Very good valid points on all responses.
    But you cannot fight evil in fear and anger. It clouds your judgment.
    And if you believe that anger is a gift and a catalyst for change than you have never been in a fight.
    You will go around being angry at everyone and everything and the enemy will defeat you. You will be predictable and full of fear to make a changing move.
    It does not help to shout and rant if the people you are trying to wake up do not want to wake up.
    " the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love. It is impossible to think of a genuine revolutionary lacking this quality" Love for humanity , your nation(land), your people but LOVE none the less. Not anger or fear.

I think everyone should listen to him, at one point. really listen.
    I appreciate your point of view Robstar. However, I would point out that there are many different types of anger, some of which can be quite useful. If the anger felt drives one to do something useful, something which for whatever reason, apathy, fear, etc you have previously been loathe to do....sometimes anger is the catalyst which springs this paralyzing trap of fear.

On Alex Jones specifically, I have rarely heard anyone say so many times "Don't listen to me...Don't believe me....look it up for yourself." I cannot see how that is an approach of anyone who is seeking to brainwash you. You would not want to empower your audience into independent inquiry...on the contrary, you would seek to disempower them.

For those reasons, I think Alex Jones is probably the real deal. Angry and obnoxious at times....yes. But my senses do not tell me that he is a spook.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk
    Alex often fortells of the NWO latest Agenda's, Police State & Govt. Ops and sure enough these Agenda's & Ops are happening down here within 1 to 6 months.
    Don't think he is "fortelling" anything here, anyone can clearly see that the world is not in an ideal state.

Quote Posted by Faas
    just because he is passionate about exposing the NWO with strong fervor does not make him one of them ...

... The people who say that, in my opinion, have very low discernment ...
    How is it that questioning the motives of a person like him is low discernment? what would you propose is "high" discernment, following Alex Jones without question?

Quote Posted by Hiram (here)
    I have rarely heard anyone say so many times "Don't listen to me...Don't believe me....look it up for yourself." I cannot see how that is an approach of anyone who is seeking to brainwash you.
    Well I sure can...

When he refers people to "research" for themselves, he knows full well that most of the people who even bother to look - will do a google search at most, all the conspiracy results pop up (naturally), not excluding his own websites, and obviously the supposed "researcher" will be lead to believe everything he says is true.

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

"When he refers people to "research" for themselves, he knows full well that most of the people who even bother to look - will do a google search at most, all the conspiracy results pop up (naturally), not excluding his own websites, and obviously the supposed "researcher" will be lead to believe everything he says is true. "

I'm sorry Majorian, let me see if I can follow your logic here. You are postulating that Person "AJ" is encouraging the public to research for themselves....with the foreknowledge that the information that those people will go out and find independently will confirm what he wishes them to believe in the first place?

I know this is quite humorous to say here but...isn't that a bit paranoid?

Would you rather someone did the opposite, and stated emphatically "There is no need to research this, as it it common knowledge. Besides you trust me don't you? I'll just tell you what to think, don't worry about researching for yourself."

My guess is that you wouldn't like that either am I correct?

I think the fact that people on this very board cannot agree on most of the finer points of the information we regularly digest, goes to show asking people to independently verify information is a poor tactic for swaying people if that is your strategy. Especially when there are many other tried-and-true tactics for mind control.

If someone encourages critical thought, empowers you to think outside of the box, and tells you "Don't believe me...research for yourself"

I ask you....what more can you ask from a broadcast host? Besides them getting control of their anger of course!
    Last edited by Hiram; 2nd June 2010 at 22:50.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

19. Link to Post #19
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well the 1st thing to change the world is to "Realize" there is a problem. Now for the ppl that have been sleeping for ages some fear that will create anger and fustration is needed. A big slap in the face even if its a big rough is needed to start the thinking.

Now if the look for your self is bad or guided well ... we all should START from somewhere and eventually ppl will see what is false and what is true. We didnt wake up one day and said oh yes here is the truth. We all had to search damn we continue to do so.

Last and ill stop talking here about Alex Jones. There isnt many info he passes that cant be found from mainstream media and the known sites. The problem is ppl dont realize what the news tell them. The important issues pass by between the brain washing...

Even here in Greece we have the same thing. Terrible lies and stealing is happening right infrond our eyes but is passed so skillfully that we dont realize it... ever.

For example ... about the Spill they said all are going according to plans and then they said about obamas plans. Last they said that the last attempt to stop the Spill is going as planed by BP. So the hole issue is as planned... but the truth is that the only thing that were going as planned were the last attempt.

Anyway time will tell.

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hiram (here)
    You are postulating that Person "AJ" is encouraging the public to research for themselves....with the foreknowledge that the information that those people will go out and find independently will confirm what he wishes them to believe in the first place?
    Yes, exactly. The 'alternative' is that he would be telling people to research, with the foreknowledge they will research properly; foia requests, phone calls, travels, digging up hard evidence, talking to witnesses, writing down notes, etc. Now if you disagree with my perspective then this is the alternative you would be supporting, correct? I ask you, which is far more likely, that most people have such time on their hands, or not? will people actually do research in that way? does Jones really expect people to do research in such a manner?

Quote ... asking people to independently verify information is a poor tactic for swaying people if that is your strategy ...
    How is encouraging people to verify information independently, a poor tactic? you are almost confirming that "I" am doing this here, whereas Alex Jones does "not".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast