+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 11 26 LastLast

Thread: Haarp 2010-2011

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Default Haarp 2010-2011

I am putting this on a separate thread because I didn't want it to either get lost in, or detract from the original "Gusher" thread. - FC

An Opportunity for HAARP ?

Ok, this is going to be a quick'n dirty post, just to get the idea out there. Means I'm not going to lay down all the background info here, but tell you where to get it, instead.

To understand what I'm talking about, go to the advanced search page, and look for "Weather Warfare" and put Fredkc in to user name. Or click here.

Now, in part 4 or 5 you will find a bunch of information re. the behavior of Katrina, and how it could have possibly been guided by "someone's" HAARP.
    I say this very deliberately, because there are still people who think the US is the only devil in this game, when in fact we did not even start it. There are at least 12 countries currently operating HAARP devices. Two of the major three, would love to:
    1. Cause the US trouble and woe, or
    2. Cause it for someone, hoping we'd be blamed.

No I am not proclaiming the US is innocent, but for those who assume US guilt, you now have two other possibilities to think about.
    Next;
    In addition to the odd behavior of Katrina, there was another Katrina related phenomena. For the next 4 years, every single storm with hurricane potential, that approached the Eastern US Seaboard, was "mysteriously turned away". None of them hit the coast.

So, our current predicament comes with a unique opportunity. Whether govt will seize it or not, I can't say.

If we have this much control, over the behaviors of tropical storms/hurricanes, and by the way, so do all the other countries operating such equipment. Why not kill two birds with one storm!?! (or lack thereof)
    1. Announce the true abilities of HAARP re. weather control.
    2. Announce the government's intention to limit the number, and intensity of storms allowed into the Gulf.
    and... if necessary
    3. Perhaps issue a notice that other country's "interference" in this matter would not be seen kindly.
    (yes, it is possible to monitor the energy output, and so the operation of all HAARP facilities on the planet)

The US could:
    • save itself an incredible amount of expense.
    • Save the world from further spreading of this disaster.
    • Perhaps put an end to a "Secret War" that has been openly fought in our skies by several parties for over 20 years

Ok, there is my humanitarian thought for the day.

Fred

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: HAARP vs The Gusher

well after seeing the Sinkhole that appeared right in the center of a major storm this was already on my mind, like someone primed the pump to stir up some incredible storm to pound into the oil leak and chemical disbursements wiping out plant life in the east US... Economic impact would be devastating...

Now America was moving forward into Auditing the fed many demanding to break off from the ones who are running our country from outside our borders...

The Bank of England, money overlords of the world... and parked within a mile of their headquarters in the heart of London... their lacky Goldman Sachs

Was this all triggered just to get our mind off the financial crisis but is going to instead wipe out the world economy...

BP stock is down 38%

people are furious...

someone out there is pulling the strings controlling this whole mess...

Can someone pull up a map of the Sinkhole and spin the globe to find the point on the opposite side of the globe?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 2nd June 2010 at 20:12.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Hey Rocky;
    I snuck in and edited out, just the dbl-post part of your post. Hope you didn't mind.

Now, I tried googling the sinkhole to get lat and long for it....
    This Nat Geo link had on right in the summary on the google page:
    Lat/Lon: 38.90531943278526, -77.0376992225647

Only one problem with those numbers. they aren't the sinkhole!
    They are for Nat Geo's home office in yet another sinkhole.... Washington D.C. !!
    LoL will keep looking tho.

Fred

Aha! Here it is: 14.65172300, -90.50604700

Opposite end of the globe appears to be near the Cocos, and christmas Islands in the E$ast Indian Ocean, and West of Australia
    Last edited by Fredkc; 2nd June 2010 at 20:38.

4. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

awesome information both of you... thanks!

5. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Does the sinkhole lay on or near any fault lines?... And on the opposite side?

6. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

in the 1st one the neighbors said the ground had been shaking for days leading up to the sinkhole appearing and when it happened it sounded like a bomb going off...

7. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Can HAARP form clouds without chemplanes spraying ??

I am sitting here at work ( whoops maybe i should be working but my boss is not here so what the hell, live for the moment ,lol).

I am watching a cloud outside forming the classic Haarp clouds formations . It is now spreading across the sky . I did not see a plane spray , can the Haarp clouds form without chemplanes spraying.

Thanks love alloya

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Default True warning or Disinfo to set up Haarp based super storm?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...ter-superstorm

I am originally from south of fresno, The lake Isabella dame has been on the " high priority" list of things that need to be improved by the state for more than ten years. If the dame would break, over 500,000 people would have to be evacuated from the area. They have not and will not improve the dame because it is probly another card in there hand for marshal law.

After reading this article, I feel they have this in there plans. Last month I believe they did a test run, mammoth lakes had more snow than anywhere else in the world at the time, and it rained in L.A for five days straight, so bad there was massive flooding. Now a couple weeks go by and this is released. Smells fishy

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Default Re: True warning or Disinfo to set up Haarp based super storm?

Would love to hear if anyone else's BS meter went off with this info

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

No, Hummingbird, it isn't BS....just another hypothetical and cyclical "disaster" waiting to happen!

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2010/1312/

Quote Overview of the ARkStorm Scenario

...This document summarizes the next major public project for MHDP, a winter storm scenario called ARkStorm (for Atmospheric River 1,000). Experts have designed a large, scientifically realistic meteorological event followed by an examination of the secondary hazards (for example, landslides and flooding), physical damages to the built environment, and social and economic consequences. The hypothetical storm depicted here would strike the U.S. West Coast and be similar to the intense California winter storms of 1861 and 1862 that left the central valley of California impassible. The storm is estimated to produce precipitation that in many places exceeds levels only experienced on average once every 500 to 1,000 years.

Do your research, class!

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...228904.html?dr

http://www.latimes.com/sns-ap-ca-cal...,6681556.story

http://www.earthchangesmedia.com/pub...9162529919.php

http://tenaya.ucsd.edu/~dettinge/neiman_cosmic08.pdf

http://www2.ucar.edu/currents/atmosp...iver-runs-wild

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2010/1312/of2010-1312_text.pdf
    Last edited by MorningSong; 21st January 2011 at 01:22.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

msg. deleted
    Last edited by NoTingles; 29th January 2011 at 19:26.

12. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default California's 'Big One' May Not Be An Earthquake

California is one vulnerable state. Something or someone appears to be throwing every possibility at this state to bring it down.

Weather is a 'sure' control factor when one has the big tech-toys at their disposal.

As I write this, the temperature in my area of my state is -8 degrees and is suppose to reach -16 degrees during the night.

There is something very wrong with these pictures.

California's 'Big One' Could Be Massive 'Superstorm' That Floods State: Scientists

Raw Story / By Daniel Tencer via Alternet-January 18, 2011

The planet's rising temperatures mean California is at greater risk of a "superstorm" that could flood the state's Central Valley, causing damage that would dwarf even a major earthquake, scientists have warned.

At a conference in Sacramento last week, 117 researchers brought together to study flooding risks in California presented a chilling model they say could become a distinct possibility: A winter storm that brings warm South Pacific air over parts of California, creating an "atmospheric river" that could bring 10 feet of rain over 40 days, flooding large tracts of the state and bringing flood water to nearly a quarter of the state's homes.

http://www.alternet.org/environment/...3A_scientists/
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

13. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: California's 'Big One' May Not Be An Earthquake

perhaps the extra weight of all that extra water ....

14. Link to Post #14
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default Iran seem to have gotten HAARP

Deputy for Research and Training Organization environment research project from the beginning, "Harp" as one of the newest and most advanced technologies by researchers world countries and said: With this technology, using a short wave radio can fit above the clouds somewhere , fertilization clouds and drought reduce and eliminate air rest will be madeThe great revolution in the field projects and climate change are created.

Doctor Mohammed Yazdi in dialogue with Khorasan, referring to the details and objectives of the project emphasized: "One of the Harp-secret projects in countries like the U.S. and Russia possess the technology and using ultra short waves can ionosphere layer atmosphere leading to the stimulation to produce rain.

He explained the nature of this technology, said: "Harp" is a technology based on radio waves, ultra powerful and ultra-short waves has been established and published that reflect the same level in the ionosphere, or upper atmosphere, causing an ionic field or ion is the wave, electromagnetic waves in such circumstances once submitted will be returned to Earth.

The waves of thermal energy and magnetic energy have.
    Thus the energy it can be concentrated in a certain point so that they focus the energy in a certain point can cause various effects including the possibility it could be somewhere where clouds, where the where the air and destroy the air stagnation noted.

He added: "Technology" Harp "are of course other applications for example in the study of continental underground mining or oil and gas resources discovered in the basement of this technology can also be used.. It is also said that we can focus this energy to stimulate the earth faults and even cause earthquakes used. As far as Haiti is called the earthquake the American test result and a way of testing this technology leading to the earthquake is Haiti. In fact, the occurrence of many specific phenomena, including Pakistan floods, earthquakes and even Haiti Hurricane Katrina with this technology experiment in the U.S. is related.

Considering the benefits that this technology and can lead to loss or destruction of drought and air stagnation is realized so that its use of different directions is necessary. ا He read the secret of this research project naming system that centers on the implementation of cooperation projects within the country have refused, and added: "This project supported by the environment that has been the implementation of the various devices involved and the funds for it is considered

He added: hope in the future using this technology but in a way different from the special projects aimed at environmental applications run put.

Yazdi doctor stating that the basis of this technology, some are rejected and it is considered a kind Fzasazy media arrogance that countries considered to scare other countries have emphasized: the effects of this technology is fully proven scientific terms and examples effects achieved by this technology in Russia and the U.S. have been reported and now this technology with very high costs in certain countries, it centers and some military targets is ongoing.
    ا But the important thing is that the implementation of this important project has started functioning in the future can benefit from the results that we enjoy.

Although the technology believe that the harp that has a bilateral effect for our country that has a dry climate is necessary and it can be used to fertilize the clouds or flowing air and eliminate the use of air stagnation and the large cities such as Tehran pollution is causing focus of this technology can be used.
    ا. In fact, having this technology can be moved to the clouds, precipitation increased, the air moved and the wind caused the so-called research on all these issues started.
    اين The great revolution in the field projects and climate change are created.

iTذ is worth mentioning that according to current definitions, Harp (HAARP) is a research project to study and research on the ionosphere layer using radio waves has been established. Ionosphere layer is located in the highest layers of the atmosphere.
    This layer dangerous ultraviolet radiation and X and absorb the sun like the ceiling of the entrance to prevent the earth.

Also due to the electrical environment in this layer of the ionosphere to reflect radio waves around the earth is used..
    Harp system is designed to be a direct effect on the ionosphere. The system is now a set of special antennas (180 Aluminum Tower height 23 and 50 meters) wide on the ground and formed an area 23 thousand square meters have been installed in Alaska.
    The superior short-wave antennas ELF / ULF / VLF produce and ionosphere are thrown. Basically wave antennas to hit the ionosphere and return to Earth not only able to go deep sea, but also go beyond into the depths of the earth and they act like that today Radyvtrmvgrafy Zhyvlvzhyst for exploration of various reservoirs, including oil and gas use.
    When a short wave Radyvtrmvgrafy is sent into the earth, are treated as different layers and layers to the quake brings the thrills and special sound frequency produced and will return to ground level and is Zhyvlvzhyst voice capable of returning to identify underground tanks.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...DL9NLrDndnWzXQ

Guy's, this was translated using GOOGLE. Sorry.
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

ASIA (22nd January 2011), bennycog (25th January 2011)

16. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member jsb_swampfox's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Proof of a planned disaster

This guys youtube video is very intresting and i definately think he is on to something very big. I would like to know what the intelect on this forum thinks. I live in the lowcountry of South Carolina...so I am having to ponder all the possibilities. Thanks in advance, this is my first post. I apologize if I make mistakes posting.

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jsb_swampfox For This Post:

12gaugeangel (29th January 2011), AlkaMyst (26th January 2011), Anna (29th January 2011), Buchanan561 (26th January 2011), fifi (25th January 2011), grannyfranny100 (25th January 2011), moais (6th February 2011), TheGoldenRule (25th January 2011), tiger888 (30th January 2011), torchwood (25th January 2011), Trail (29th January 2011), yiolas (25th January 2011)

18. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Default Re: Proof of a planned disaster

Hi Swamp fox

For confirmation you may also want to check out http://www.rense.com/general91/nenju...nsequences.pdf which include speculation on the connection of the oil spill area and the New Madrid Fault. I also remember viewing a Madrid Fault line program on the History Channel?, before the Oil Spill. It showed historical photos of the previous earthquake in the 1800's and expectation photos for a future one. Even if you don't live in the region, just think of the damage to East Coast and Upper Midwest food deliveries to your area...And don't forget what Jesse Venture discovered about oil company plans to turn the Gulf of Mexico shoreline into a giant service area for oil refineries.

I grew up in an era when one could trust the government to have the people's interests in mind but this is a time when heartless corporations run the show and buy off governments.

Granny Franny

19. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Default Re: Proof of a planned disaster

check george ure today/ in his column there are links to this being a result of a study paid for by FEMA and done awhile back?

20. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member jsb_swampfox's Avatar
    Thanks

I will check it out, thanks

21. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,649 times in 786 posts

Today from http://www.infozine.com/news/stories...iew/sid/39780/
    February Is Earthquake Awareness Month. During Earthquake Awareness Month, the Department of Natural Resources in MO will participate in a number of public activities by providing scientific data about the New Madrid Seismic Zone, mapping for risk assessment, potential earthquake risk for citizens, as well as providing geologic information about the basics of earthquakes. Missourians are encouraged to attend any of the public events. Plans are also underway to observe the 200th anniversary of the 1811-12 earthquakes.

I think there will be more about information about the New Madrid Seismic Zone because of the 200th anniversary, hopefully not preparing for a disaster. We can only wonder at this point. Better to be prepared than not.
    Last edited by benevolentcrow; 25th January 2011 at 21:08.

22. Link to Post #20
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Quote Posted by jsb_swampfox (here)
    This guys youtube video is very intresting and i definately think he is on to something very big. I would like to know what the intelect on this forum thinks. I live in the lowcountry of South Carolina...so I am having to ponder all the possibilities. Thanks in advance, this is my first post. I apologize if I make mistakes posting.
    The whole theory is based on assumptions. Does he has the radiation intensity profile of HAARP?
    Even the basics are not correct:
    There is no 120 degree angle between the points on his map.
    My opinion: BS

23. The Following User Says Thank You to bashi For This Post:

take (9th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 11 26 LastLast