Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1 10 20 26 LastLast

Thread: Haarp 2010-2011

1. Link to Post #181
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default Re: Who Knows About HAARP

I just posted this link on the "Chemtrail pilot talks" thread.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ot-talks/page7

HAARP is involved in the Chemtrail program as the third project......
    From the article:

"The third project also utilizes the mixture of barium salts in the atmosphere and involves weather control. It is a project of the AIR Force and utilizes concepts of radio frequency radiation, developed originally by legendary scientist Nikola Tesla, against the ionosphere above the Earth. Known as the so-called HAARP project, it is manipulating life-support systems in the environment, testing and altering them for military advantage."

http://www.rense.com/general11/chmmill.htm

2. Link to Post #182
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Are We in a HAARP "Earthquake War"?

anyone see this Nuclear event?

Event date: 04.09.2011 03:33:17
    State: State of Washington

3. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

people, I don't talk here that oftyen simply cause I feel it's to big and chaotic, but maybe here I can be o assistence,..
    Holes in heaven,
    http://youtu.be/Y-VMfzO94M0
    nice "Nat.Geo"-style intro 2 HAARP-tekno,..

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/03/h...s-weather.html
    http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2011/03/j...netometer.html
    these articals are full o links 2 pattents 'n stuff, 'nuff 2do your own homework!

Here some older stuf about it's goals
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=_pYQQ...layer_embedded

here one and a half week ago in Europe,
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=3W9X6...layer_embedded
    I live in Holland, HAARPring over my grounds, Luxembourg, Belgium, Holland, Germany,..

Now, week and a half later, we've got 8dead and 139wounded by a 'mysterious' sandstorm.
    Mysterious because there has never ever been a sandstorm in the whole ****ty history of Germany!!
    It would be less surprising if 1000ths of dead birds fell from the sky,...(sinister joke@arrowwind for these deaths are caused by such tek aswell, beieve me read Charles material on it, it's just pressure showing off who got the biggest .... isnt it so that Germany openly declared to be agaisnt nuceair energy...
    see for youtrselve!!
    http://nos.nl/video/231645-kettingbo...duitsland.html
    (ps Germany is above Luxembourg and seeing the radar-vid of https://youtube.com/user/dutchsinse (check it out!)
    with a "smokin' gun" hoovering above this area prooves to me the sandstorm in Germany was man made.)

Nevertheless i think it might have been a warning for Germany with it's "NO, to nuceair energy whilst the EU has just secretly approven higher radiationcounts in foods n sheit ike that"
    can be just as much truth as seeing the event in Germany as just an after-effect of a super(totally not)important experiment in outerspace with Ultra Low Frequencies directed upon its selve

one love, 00101

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 00101 For This Post:

Arrowwind (9th April 2011), crosby (10th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), gardunk (15th April 2011), Hervé (10th April 2011), heyokah (9th April 2011), mondaze (12th April 2011), phimonic (9th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Nick Begich is the foremost authority on HAARP. It had no sooner been built when Nick sounded the alarm with his book, "Angles don't play this HAARP!" He took his campaign on the road and even got it on the agenda before the United Nations but, of course, to no avail. Here is a link to some of his work from a google search. He, and another woman, Doctor, I can't remember her name but they are the greatest resources available on this topic.

Jesse Ventura is lovable and amazing ~ however, he didn't do much for us except, of course, for the laughter which is always valuable. When he neglected to interview Nick Begich, I knew that he was not serious about it. It is downright sloppy to have so many researchers to not know about Nick Begich, the pioneer on HAARP. The thing I love about Jesse is his willingness to take on even the greatest foes. I especially loved his run up against the old Area 51 ~ on his Harley ~ so funny ~ too bad he didn't get the memo that Area 51 moved to Utah many years ago and he wasn't even close by a long shot. Still brownie points for good intentions no matter how useless. There is always the entertainment value which has merit.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=...816cb4d81306ab
    Last edited by Darla Ken Pearce; 9th April 2011 at 20:45.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Arrowwind (9th April 2011), crosby (10th April 2011), fifi (10th April 2011), Hervé (10th April 2011), Lord Sidious (9th April 2011), Nasu (9th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    Nick Begich is the foremost authority on HAARP. It had no sooner been built when Nick sounded the alarm with his book, "Angles don't play this HAARP!" He took his campaign on the road and even got it on the agenda before the United Nations but, of course, to no avail. Here is a link to some of his work from a google search. He, and another woman, Doctor, I can't remember her name but they are the greatest resources available on this topic.

Jesse Ventura is lovable and amazing ~ however, he didn't do much for us except, of course, for the laughter which is always valuable. When he neglected to interview Nick Begich, I knew that he was not serious about it. It is downright sloppy to have so many researchers to not know about Nick Begich, the pioneer on HAARP. The thing I love about Jesse is his willingness to take on even the greatest foes. I especially loved his run up against the old Area 51 ~ on his Harley ~ so funny ~ too bad he didn't get the memo that Area 51 moved to Utah many years ago and he wasn't even close by a long shot. Still brownie points for good intentions no matter how useless. There is always the entertainment value which has merit.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=...816cb4d81306ab
    Well said. The Doctors name is Jean Manning, they teamed up to write the book. Here is another good watch on HAARP.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ELmUt...eature=related

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

crosby (10th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #186
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member
    Thanks

Regarding HAARP, I was wondering if Bill or anyone out there can explain this video from Benjamin Fulford, which aired on You Tube a few days ago? For those that follow Camelot interviews, I think it may be a "must see".... https://youtube.com/watch?v=HGvLXFhs7QI

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kattrinarose For This Post:

meeradas (13th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #187
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NKl3mZG6KzM This is Benjamin's interview from 2008 about HAARP.

12. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

I woke up this morning in San Miguel Allende , about 170 miles from Mexico City, to a beautiful and glorious sun rise. I stepped out of my door to a crystal blue sky with Venus clearly visible... along with 7 huge chemtrails crossing the sky, i a beautiful rose color from the rising sun. The beauty and the mystery brought tears to my eyes.

Mexico City had earth quakes the day before yesterday. I keep thinking about the Madrid Fault, the Gulf of Mexico, and what TPTB might have waiting for us.

Looking around later today I came across this interesting video regarding the possible use of haarp in the Persian Gulf in 2008.
    What else could cook dolphins while they are still in the sea?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=YSubC...feature=fvwrel

Meanwhile my posts were removed from another forum for being to controversial about nuclear fallout and causing riotous discussion.

I thought Jesse Venturas video was very good.... of course more could be said. More can always be said,, but that was a whole big mouthful for a novice as most of the people watching his program are..
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 9th April 2011 at 21:55.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

crosby (10th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #189
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

This is a may be so
    Chris

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th April 2011), ktlight (10th April 2011), sllim11 (9th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

Arrowwind, you need to remember that when you see chemtrails ~ it is possible to convert them into a fresh summer breeze and actually change the chemical makeup through your own thoughts. We can do this with water simply through blessing it ~ ask to remove any toxics and they change! This has been proven under microscopes in the crystalline composition. We can also project our love and light towards any harm that approaches and transform it, too. And the more that do this together, the more powerful a tool it becomes. Just one person has the power to change these things. You may have forgotten, but you are a Master! The most important thing is to accept your fear and be able to overcome it ~ you can transform it. Here is a protective cloak of Arch Angel Michael to protect you and it has power to do so. Believe. Many blessings to you, sweetie! xoxox

Attachment 6763
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

crosby (10th April 2011), gardunk (15th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #191
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Nick Begich is the foremost authority on HAARP.... [snip]
    Everything anyone ever wanted to know about HAARP:
    Free books online - Nick Begich, 'Angels Don't Play This HAARP'

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ha...y.htm#Contents
    Last edited by observer; 9th April 2011 at 23:12.

19. Link to Post #192
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Last edited by thunder24; 10th April 2011 at 01:08.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

20. Link to Post #193
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    So WWIII will be fought with scalar weapons and we wont even know its happening?
    Apparently, that's what's happening... but it's not necessarily HAARP, exactly, it might be worse than that, check:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post194296
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

21. Link to Post #194
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Hi Arrowwind,

If you have not found it, but you are interested in the Physics part of that rabbit hole, Tom Bearden at http://www.cheniere.org/ will give some interesting pointers to further study. For me Tom, although maybe not correct on everything at least lays out what he has discovered in terms this layman was able to grasp. He points to where the current paradigm was seriously de-railed backed up by proof from their very own peer reviewed literature. eg Two Nobel prizes were awarded in 1957 to Lee and Yang for substantiating the extraction process for this energy.

It is also interesting to note that the same Physics involved in making the HAARP system a reality once comprehended and accepted by the main stream, will open up a raft of possibilities for revolutions in the energy sector (Zero Point), the medical sector (Cure for all known diseases), the transport sector (Anti Gravity), town planning (Anti Gravity) etc etc.

At the really far out end it points to a potential for pre-cursor engineering 3D reality itself (Fogal Transistor?). ie the likes of the Star Trek on demand food production, turning spent nuclear fuel rods back into ore, a twenty five year old body for the next thousand years, the possibilities would only seem to be limited by the imagination. It's no wonder this stuff is so fiercely suppressed by certain quarters!!

Mankind has managed to turn mass into energy (Atomic Bomb) and it has at it's fingertips the ability to turn energy into mass and thus become what some refer to as a Type 1 society, the only thing preventing this is enough collective will power. Of course the enourmous problem for those designing a different world which incorporates these technologies is what to do with all those people currently employed in the affected industries.

IMHO we sadly have a long way to go since at this stage the collective will can't even manage to feed the worlds hungry...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

Arrowwind (10th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (10th April 2011), Hervé (10th April 2011), ktlight (10th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Arrowwind, you need to remember that when you see chemtrails ~ it is possible to convert them into a fresh summer breeze and actually change the chemical makeup through your own thoughts. We can do this with water simply through blessing it ~ ask to remove any toxics and they change! This has been proven under microscopes in the crystalline composition. We can also project our love and light towards any harm that approaches and transform it, too. And the more that do this together, the more powerful a tool it becomes. Just one person has the power to change these things. You may have forgotten, but you are a Master! The most important thing is to accept your fear and be able to overcome it ~ you can transform it. Here is a protective cloak of Arch Angel Michael to protect you and it has power to do so. Believe. Many blessings to you, sweetie! xoxox

Attachment 6763
    I understand that you fully believe this... but in my life, I have not been able to transform matter to any degree that I have been able to observe though an act of will.. No matter how much I try to turn a piece of toast into a filet mignon it remains a piece of toast, or even a piece of organic carrot cake I cannot turn it into, so I have no reason to believe that I can transform chemtrails either.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 10th April 2011 at 04:40.

24. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

. When he neglected to interview Nick Begich, I knew that he was not serious about it. It is downright sloppy to have so many researchers to not know about Nick Begich, the pioneer on HAARP.
    Perhaps next time you make commentary on something it would be good to watch it first, as Jesse Ventura did go to Nick Begich's house in Alaska and interview him in the above video.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

ktlight (10th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #197
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

check out haarp.alaska.edu/ its their homepage
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

27. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    check out haarp.alaska.edu/ its their homepage
    I tried to go to that site today and it is no longer available. Somebody made note of that today on another thread.
    what the deal is I don't know.

28. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)

I understand that you fully believe this... but in my life, I have not been able to transform matter to any degree that I have been able to observe though an act of will.. No matter how much I try to turn a piece of toast into a filet mignon it remains a piece of toast, or even a piece of organic carrot cake I cannot turn it into, so I have no reason to believe that I can transform chemtrails either.
    Yes, we are only now growing into our powers as the Masters we once were ~ have you seen the information on how real changes occur with scientific backup on water and their crystalline structure. You may not believe it but it's true. We are being advised to step into our own higher powers now ~ but if you don't think these things are possible, of course, they probably aren't as these negatives place limitations and barriers upon us and are self-fulfilling. I wasn't suggesting turning an object into something radically different, we'd all be millionaires creating gold out of cornflakes but they are just now looking into these matters and all things have changed. We are creators and only held back by our own limiting beliefs.

This is the big dark secret that's been withheld from us all these eons and allowed others to control and enslave us. Right now, we can change our DNA and add strands that laid dormat for a tremendously long period of time. Now these powers have returned and there are no limits except those we place upon ourselves. These are choices that encourage us to become all that we can be ~ for real. Much love ~ it is all coming back to our remembrance now. Check out a new prayer to assist you from Dr. Joshua Stone, I just posted "Fear Removal Matrix Invocation." This will get you started properly as our fear is half the problem and allows disbelief to come into our vista and stay around for a few centuries. xoxox

29. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

I would think tha changing barium and aluminum into water or whatever is radically different.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1 10 20 26 LastLast