+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Haarp 2010-2011

1. Link to Post #281
    United States Avalon Member Providence's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: I've had enough haarp

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)

This high preassure positioned off the eastern seaboard is rotating clockwise and pulling warm moist air from the equator and the Gulf over mid western US, creating the massive instability…Its been doing it for weeks..the cold air from the north passing over the top of the warm air from the south is like throwing gasoline on the camp fire…
    Just a thought...
    I have seen where scientists have discovered huge whirlpools out in the ocean and they don't know what is causing them. Could this be a land version of the same phenomenon?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Providence For This Post:

ghostrider (24th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #282
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

I'm sick of chemtrails, too...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

ghostrider (24th May 2011), Referee (24th May 2011), Rocky_Shorz (24th May 2011), stegosaur (24th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #283
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

iceland refuses to put their money in the world bank system and next thing you know a volcano errupts there, hmmm?
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Asante Sana (24th May 2011), DoubleHelix (24th May 2011), Flasky (24th May 2011), jackovesk (24th May 2011), Lifesong (24th May 2011), nearing (24th May 2011), Referee (24th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #284
    Thanks

our coming galatic alignment along with solar max, add a little haarp, and the gulf oil spill changing the north alantic current, the ptb have managed to make a potential bad situation into a nightmare for the innocent. lets focus our collective energy to disable all haarp facilities around the globe the one in alaska is mine any takers on the others? or maybe start there and together each week aim at another.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

nearing (24th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #285
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Based on astrological alignments alone this is most likely get even uglier around september/oct when mpre planets will be moving to certain positions that will most likely affect our planet one more,these are some interesting times are living right now indeed.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

ghostrider (24th May 2011), nearing (24th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #286
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

I just remembered that I posted an observation last week sometime about not being able to look in the western direction during the setting of the sun. It was incredibly intense in the brightness of the sun. I’m currently in Kansas about 100 miles from Joplin MO.

Not heat hot intense just painfully, blindingly bright. This intensity was during two consecutive sets. Also the color on the outer perimeters was a bright red orange. The color is what first drew my attention . . . it was reflecting off my barn and I thought the barn was on fire . . . about gave me a heart attack. The leaves on the trees were even orange and red hues, they looked as if they were in the height of autumn color.

I’m not sure if there is any relevance to this observation, but it was most definitely unusual.

12. Link to Post #287
    Thanks

yes I keep thinking it's mild tempature wise but the energy from the sun feels like it's cooking the skin right off me. stand outside on a clear day for thirty seconds you will be amazed. every evening the sky seems orange and the later it gets from my view out my backyard window it seems to get lighter, something is not right.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (25th May 2011)

14. Link to Post #288
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

We have a lot going on right now. Apparently, China gave the US a warning stay out of Pakistan or else. Iceland wont pay the World Bank. Something crazy is going on in Antarctica, and the many earthquakes. I saw a statistic on the MSM today saying that the US has had more category F4 and F5 tornadoes in a single year since the invention of Doppler radar. There have been a lot of reports of the radar rings and then 24-48 hours later storms appear from moderate to severe. Colors in the sky right before earthquakes. Fish cooked in the sea.

I have to say the evidence is mounting up I think we are in some sort of scalar and weather war. I have said this in another post or two however whether or not you respect Fulford his latest interview with David Wilcock has some interesting thoughts on the matter. You can find the 2 MP3's at the bottom of David's Blog. http://divinecosmos.com/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Referee For This Post:

nearing (24th May 2011)

16. Link to Post #289
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Quote Posted by Arpheus (here)
    I personally don't believe half of whats happening around the globe has anything to do with harp,i think and also believe that it has a lot more to do with cosmic energies that are bombarding the planet right now along with many diefferent planetary alignments that are causing a lot of havoc in nature all over the world.Now sure maybe a small percentage of it is being manipulated haarp induced but i think the biggest chunk is all due to the movement of the planets and the shift in the energies the whole planet is being submited to.
    Tending to agree with this, it is well known that Solar and cosmic radiation has a huge affect on weather patterns, and extreme weather-with the Sun going off at the moment, and also the reported Galactic energies-it is a good chance the weather is indeed being perturbed-it is difficult to be certain and absolute about it all though....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Fred259 (24th May 2011)

18. Link to Post #290
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

I'm sick of not being able to do anything to stop the criminals responsible for haarp and chemtrails.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (25th May 2011), nearing (24th May 2011)

20. Link to Post #291
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Quote Posted by TWINCANS (here)
    I'm sick of not being able to do anything to stop the criminals responsible for haarp and chemtrails.
    Just a little hint. Be very careful of the words you use. Using the term - I am sick. This will be picked up by the subconscious mind and interrupted literally. So in fact, HARP will make you sick. I totally and completely understand what you are saying.

So perhaps you can reclaim your own power back. Remembering that you are powerful and you can do something. Firstly you could say -

"You do not have my permission to use this technology".............

"Your technology is weakening your own power base"........

"Love is more powerful than your negative technology"............

"Your time is coming to an end very soon".................

"I give permission to all the protectors, angles, guides, and friendly helpers of the planet to disable HARP"....."THANK YOU"..........

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR IMAGINATION. I HOPE T HIS HELPS YOU SEE THINGS IN A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE.

Click image for larger version

Name:	leopard-mouse_1416839i.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	7718
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 24th May 2011 at 05:05.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (25th May 2011), ghostrider (24th May 2011), nearing (24th May 2011), Referee (24th May 2011), Shikasta (24th May 2011), TWINCANS (24th May 2011)

22. Link to Post #292
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Related article. Weather patterns are far from normal in most parts of the world. Expect there are several reasons ...

Deadliest tornado season in 50 years - but why?

(CBS News)

NEW YORK - At the Storm Prediction Center in Norman, Oklahoma last week, lead forecaster Corey Mead was already tracking the early stages of a storm system that would devastate Joplin.

Joplin, Mo., slammed by twister, 116 dead

"We don't fully understand how tornadoes form," Mead says. But, as CBS News senior business correspondent Anthony Mason reports, this 17-year veteran of the National Weather Service says forecasting has improved significantly.

"We can actually anticipate the potential for those types of storms several days out," Mead says. "But the exact locations and timing of more significant tornado threats - sometimes we don't know up until just a few hours leading up to the events."

Video: Raw footage of Joplin, Mo., twister

There were 506 tornadoes reported in the U.S. through this date last year. It's already more than double that - 1151 - this year.

"This is just remarkable from a meteorological point of view," says City College of New York's professor Stan Gedzelman. He says superstorms are formed by an instability in the air that usually occurs in the Spring.

"Yesterday's instability - and the instability of the storms that hit Tuscaloosa is just about as large as I have ever seen," he says.

Pictures: Joplin tornado devastation
    Joplin, Mo. tornado: How you can help

Gedzelman sees nothing strange in the weather pattern this year. But year-to-date, tornadoes have killed more than 500 people. That's seven times the average, making this the deadliest tornado season in more than half a century.

"The warning system was absolutely as good as it could be," Gedzelman says. In fact, Joplin residents were given a 24-minute warning. Studies have shown that warning of just 6 to 15 minutes reduce the expected fatalities by more than 40 percent.

"It's really remarkable the accuracy of the forecasts," Gedzelman says. "It's just that the level of destruction is beyond belief."

It's rare for tornadoes of this force to form at all. It's rarer still for them to find population centers like Tuscaloosa and now Joplin.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...#ixzz1NF7vboR0

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

ghostrider (24th May 2011), jackovesk (24th May 2011), Omni (24th May 2011), Referee (24th May 2011), TWINCANS (24th May 2011)

24. Link to Post #293
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    Quote Posted by TWINCANS (here)
    Just a little hint. Be very careful of the words you use. Using the term - I am sick. This will be picked up by the subconscious mind and interrupted literally. So in fact, HARP will make you sick. I totally and completely understand what you are saying.

So perhaps you can reclaim your own power back. Remembering that you are powerful and you can do something. Firstly you could say -

"You do not have my permission to use this technology".............

"Your technology is weakening your own power base"........

"Love is more powerful than your negative technology"............

"Your time is coming to an end very soon".................

"I give permission to all the protectors, angles, guides, and friendly helpers of the planet to disable HARP"....."THANK YOU"..........

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR IMAGINATION. I HOPE T HIS HELPS YOU SEE THINGS IN A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE.

Attachment 7718
    It is not just me that is sick of chemtrails and haarp. Poison falls from the sky in small quantities on an near daily basis.
    I know I am powerful.
    No, they do not have my permission to use this technology.
    Not sure how their power base is weakened by killing the enemy.
    Love is all, but there is such a thing as a miscreation and haarp & chemtrails qualify.
    Their time is at an end soon, there you are right.
    No one is going to come out of the sky to disarm haarp, sorry. As I understand the dilemma facing our friendly helpers, this must play itself out as a learning experience for humans. Until the people of earth rise up on their own and demand an end to it, then you and I are forced to endure the daily onslaught being administered by this wonderful planned population reduction program.

Now let's imagine... a world of (re)awakened humans.

Thanks for the amazing pic. Mouse connects dots.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

loveandgratitude (24th May 2011), nearing (24th May 2011), Referee (24th May 2011)

26. Link to Post #294
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

absolutely twincans..............great suggestion...............

.lets us all imagine a world full of awakened people right now........................

Name:  k3480905.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  5.5 KB

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Calz (24th May 2011), ghostrider (24th May 2011), nearing (24th May 2011), Referee (24th May 2011), Seikou-Kishi (24th May 2011), TWINCANS (24th May 2011)

28. Link to Post #295
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Haarp being used at Area 51

These photo's of haarp apparently in Alaska

Name:  haarp.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  29.2 KB Name:  haarp2.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  34.7 KB

Name:	hpimage.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	7935

Now take a look at the picture taken from area 51 below very similar dont you think

Name:	372462~1.JPG
Views:	208
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	7936

29. Link to Post #296
    Thanks

Default Toronto tastes Haarp?

Three days of very weird storms - no rain to speak of, vicious lightning and winds, 'muddy' clouds, cannon-sounding thunder, hail and tornadoes - have damaged homes etc in Toronto, including this last one:

http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local.../?hub=CP24Home

30. The Following User Says Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Davidallany (9th June 2011)

31. Link to Post #297
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Default Re: Toronto tastes Haarp?

That's some crazy big hail.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Davidallany (9th June 2011), Holly Lindin (9th June 2011)

33. Link to Post #298
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Have you ever seen anything like this in the past 40 years Twincans?

34. Link to Post #299
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    Have you ever seen anything like this in the past 40 years Twincans?
    Not really. We get storms, and I'd have to say the last 2 or 3 years we've had pretty bad ones. I don't remember any in the past before that. Just pleasant summer rain with some lightning and thunder. There's a mini 'tornado alley' 80 miles north of To but tornadoes used to be rare here.

But this latest 3-day set is definitely not normal. It's the sound of the thunder (like the whole sky is booming at once) and the 'muddy' clouds that are so weird.

And where's the rain?

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Davidallany (9th June 2011), Holly Lindin (9th June 2011)

36. Link to Post #300
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

What do you say to youngsters who say that "every generation thinks that the end of the world will happen in their time"?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 26 LastLast