+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 12 26 LastLast

Thread: Haarp 2010-2011

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Proof of a planned disaster

I don't know whether this is a coincidence or not, but it seems that there is quite a cluster of aviation "incidents" around the New Madrid area, according to the follow link:

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2....a=usa&lang=eng

(This is my first time trying to post a link, so I hope it works . . . also, maybe someone can post a screen capture of this, since the data will change . . . sorry, I'm a beginner at this.)

2. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Thanks jsb_swampfox.

This video is actually a follow-up to patrioticSpace's original video which was posted at PA here.

I'm wondering whether it might be a good idea for mods to merge these two threads, with no disrespect to you.

3. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member jsb_swampfox's Avatar
    Thanks

i guess, as usaul...only time will tell. I see that now. no disrespect taken my friend

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,628 times in 412 posts

Hello jsb_swampfox

I just watched the video. I do not believe the connection of the BP oil spill to any future Madrid faulting. The pore pressure released from the Gulf of Mexico due to Deepwater Horizon is extremely small compared to the effective stresses involved. More to that, the fluid that was released was very shallow compared to the deep tectonic rifting throughout the Gulf and the Madrid fault line. Finally, reducing pore pressure generally has a stabilizing effect on faulting not destabilizing.

If there is any faulting along the Madrid it is probably due to the extensional forces (splitting apart... expanding in size) that are the cause.

5. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member jsb_swampfox's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Chuck for your input....much appreciated

6. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member peterspm's Avatar
    Thanks

why would the government split the country with HAARP, but prepare to feed 17 million people? First of all, that's a lot of oil not being sold, and if some authority has the audacity to do that, why try to save 17 million? wouldn't the point be to let them die, by starvation or at the hands of looters? Or is it a stockpile for the FEMA camps?
    Perhaps these FEMA camps, and people trains, and lunch pails for 17 million is in case our dollar experiences hyper-inflation, and everyone currently on the government's lunch program gets IOU's instead of real money, and food stamps.
    Or, for all I know (and I don't know much), every time they're caught with their hand in the cookie jar, they have to change plans.
    I just don't see a .gov order for food to feed 17 million as proof of anything, except maybe their insecurities (since they're probably in the know, unlike me).
    China and Russia have decided to stop using our dollar. 0.43 cents of every dollar U. Sam spends is borrowed, and they don't seem to be curtailing they're spending habits.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to peterspm For This Post:

jsb_swampfox (1st February 2011)

8. Link to Post #27
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Question HAARP, Roswell and a possible link with 'Charles' releases

Thanks to Whitehaze and his thread about information overload my head is buzzing with info I’d thought long forgotten.

Apologies if this is better placed elsewhere. I posted it here as it is not necessarily about the 'Charles' material in and of itself; it’s more about the Roswell/HAARP angle. The 'Charles' connection is merely a side note that got me thinking about this all again.

In a bygone age I posted a thread on the old Camelot/Avalon Forum about a link that I had made, not seen anywhere else to my knowledge, regarding the circumstances of the Roswell and late 40's UFO crashes and Radar, and the many and varied uses of the HAARP array.

To save my tired fingers I’ll link my thread, but put it in a nutshell later.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=867

I mentioned in my reply to Whitehaze's thread that I’d been on an info trip and made a thread about a connection I’d made and no sooner had I posted it than I started to go on another info trip on the same subject, connecting my theory with some new info that I spotted in the 'Charles' material.

If you read my old thread post then you will get what I’m on about, but if you want a nutshell version its here;

The Roswell/Corona UFO crash was caused by a Radar installation entirely by accident, as revealed by a Camelot/Avalon insider (the sources name is time lost to me).
    HAARP is a massive EF transmitter and Radar installation capable of disrupting sophisticated guidance and various other systems.
    Is HAARP a UFO takedown device?

So, that’s my nutshell version, doesn't look like much but you get the gist.

I thought that that was the end to my post and for the last 2 and-a-bit years it has resided in a deep dark cold recess of my mind.

That was until I glossed over it in my reply to Whitehaze earlier, when it all came flooding back to me, and, with my eyes now slowly turning to the 'Charles' material, new information revealed has once again got me thinking about HAARP and its relation to UFO crashes.

This is on the front page of the Avalon site, and relates to revelations by 'Charles' in his interviews with Bill;
    "◦A statement that the ET craft had been brought down deliberately (after one or two initial 'lucky hits' in the 1940s)."

Could these 'lucky hits' be referring to the Radar emissions that downed the Roswell/Corona UFO and others of that time period?

Is the method of bringing down UFO's in the years since then Radar or EF/RF emission based?

Does anyone know of anyway that I/we can cross reference UFO crash case dates with Pre-HAARP Radar/EF/RF Emitter activations and indeed HAARP emitter activations with UFO crashes to try and correlate if there is any match up on them?

I'm all fine and dandy doing the donkey work if anyone knows a way of doing so.

The big question, however, is the one I’d really like to ask Bill

Am I anywhere near the mark or horribly far away from it?
    We are not right because we are mighty, we are mighty because we are right.

Never fail to question what other men take on faith.

Abashed the Devil stood, and saw how awful goodness is, weeped, and pined his loss.

9. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Re: HAARP, Roswell and a possible link with 'Charles' releases

Maybe this could have been used back then

During the Cold War, in the closed research laboratory of the Gorky, Russian military scientists developed the ’Gyrotron’; a high-energy microwave generator designed to sweep the skies of Western warplanes [using Tesla scalar-wave technology].

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sc...alartech14.htm

also take a look at this site could be useful if you havent already looked

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ha...p_HAARP_12.htm

10. Link to Post #29
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,664 times in 306 posts

Quote Posted by Zepheriah (here)
    The Roswell/Corona UFO crash was caused by a Radar installation entirely by accident, as revealed by a Camelot/Avalon insider (the sources name is time lost to me).
    HAARP is a massive EF transmitter and Radar installation capable of disrupting sophisticated guidance and various other systems.
    Is HAARP a UFO takedown device?

So, that’s my nutshell version, doesn't look like much but you get the gist.
    Don't diminish yourself. This is very insightful. Clear, concise, short, to-the-point, meaningful.

I would imagine you've got it spot on. Everything else they've 'discovered' it can do is probably just gravy on the biscuit slopping over into other exploitable 'projects'. Nice brain work.

11. Link to Post #30
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Artemesia for your kind words.

It took me a few read throughs of all the source material i originally looked at before i could confidently make the leap i did. I do agree that the published uses are most likely unintentioanl bonuses, providing the theory is correct anyway.

Something new thats popped into my head is this;

If a 1940's radar installation can take down a "standard" sized UFO, then what kind of UFO are they thinking they may have to defend us/themselves against that requires an emitter the magnitude of HAARP?

Abashed the Devil stood, and saw how awful goodness is, weeped, and pined his loss.

12. Link to Post #31
    Deactivated
    Thanks

very good information, thank you.

13. Link to Post #32
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Zepheriah (here)
    Thank you Artemesia for your kind words.

It took me a few read throughs of all the source material i originally looked at before i could confidently make the leap i did. I do agree that the published uses are most likely unintentioanl bonuses, providing the theory is correct anyway.

Something new thats popped into my head is this;

If a 1940's radar installation can take down a "standard" sized UFO, then what kind of UFO are they thinking they may have to defend us/themselves against that requires an emitter the magnitude of HAARP?
    Or, more likely, how far out are they wanting to engage the target?

14. Link to Post #33
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Or, more likely, how far out are they wanting to engage the target?
    Also a very good point Lord Sidious.

The published range of the HAARP array is just a touch above the atmosphere, however, we all know that published does not always mean acurate. So who knows what its true range is.

15. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

Hey Guys.... although this thread is way out of my league... as I read I immediately thought of Reagan's Star Wars project, punched it into Google and this came up:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strateg...nse_Initiative

(shaking head back and forth) I will never cease to learn... thanks.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

16. Link to Post #35
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for you input MorningSong.

I think that the "Star Wars" angle is one that I had previously, and likely wrongly, overlooked when formulating my theory.

A "Star Wars" platform was never accepted or approved for use, despite the many and varied systems and concepts put through to trial stages in the hope that one would eventually be given the go ahead. This does not rule out the possibility that it didn't just happen anyway; after all, it’s a massive black hole that sucks up a large part of the DOD budget.

My research on the subject has pointed out that the "Star Wars" platform was indeed originally intended to be a defense system against Earth based weapon systems. It is my well read opinion that the eventual goal, however, was to put a "Star Wars" system in space that could do what it was believed to be there for, but also deal with any ETV's (ET Vehicles) that needed to be dealt with, for whatever reason. Thereby keeping this activity away from the prying eyes of the public and nations not in on the deal. Maybe the Radar/EF/RF emitters were also supposed to have been space bourn in the first place, a sort of longer ranged fire first system, but, with the constant rejection of "Star Wars" SDIO had no choice but to upscale them and make them ground based.

Maybe not correct, but food for thought.

Back to my original post, however.

I was thinking about it last night, and another part of what 'Charles' talks about in the interview with Bill caught my attention.

Now, I’m at work so don't have access to the video or audio, so I can't make direct quotes, but I do remember the context of his words quite well.

'Charles' made it quite clear that there are no ETV crashes. I think he put it, why would you travel across the cosmos in an advanced interstellar vehicle just to crash in a remote-ish corner of New Mexico? Also, he made reference to the fact that the Roswell/Corona incident didn't happen by chance either. That it was something done specifically that bought the ETV down, and that from this, they were able to learn the specifics and refine the process for future use.

Could it be that, possibly with foreknowledge of its arrival/construction/systems, they focused the Roswell Army Air Force Base's Radar detection equipment at the ETV with the express purpose of getting the best possible determination of it, and maybe to test to see if it could affect the ETV's systems, but, in a perfect "lucky strike" scenario actually managed to bring it down instead? Is this what lead to the refinement of the Counter-ETV technology and eventually to HAARP and other EF/RF emitters?

I really need to lie down

17. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Hello good people. I'll try a stab of speculation if it might fit this thread. I have only looked at scattered bits of info in books and on the web. Forgive me if i've missed out on better threads or information of greater interest. Please allow this curious brew of things i've wondered about, to come out here .

I've heard stands of the the Roswell story over a decade by now. I would question Charle's interrogative if it essentially meant: What ET group could travel through interstellar space and make a catastrophic error? A compelling example might be the demise of earth in derogatory escapades involving certain ETs, certain humans, perhaps even in earth's mythologies or lost memories. All to an effect that some less enlightened ETs might have figured, why not associate 'cooperatively' with unimaginable agenda's. Or the incident might be a false flag delivery of sorts, as yet, in the making. Feigning military glory, for prideful psychopaths in power, as part and parcel. Or is it just plain foolish agendas of specific-humans or specific-ETs? ET politics could open more indices of possibilities.

Amlong possibilities, IMO, the Roswell incident could have been an assortment of other accidents on the part of the ETs and/ or humans. They need not necessarily have been very highly advanced ETs or have used their better craft in that incident. Apparently the ET backup was unable to overpower WWII defenses (and rescue craft and crew, in the general story). ETs might have made a stupid slip of control or maintenance of the craft. ET tender parts of controls might have gotten exposed to radar waves and faltered long enough to fall out of the sky. There might have been numerous radar transmitters going and these might have been phased just so. Or even some guys decided to barbecue some food just at that time. (Turn power to max, pointing up randomly at sky, and suspending food on top somehow). HAARP on the other hand was likely 'inspired' more from Tesla tech. However rf amplification for weaponry was booming with possibilities. There was a very hot vacuum tube for radar amplification at that time. Some have claimed that solid state devices are totally derived from tech on that craft. Possibly so, but even here, humans already had low powered crystalline minerals for rf demodulator 'detectors'. (At the time of Roswell incident). I prefer the notion that software power is greater than hardware and the same applies to genius tech folk vs introduction of solid state computing from ETS uniquely. We need not bow down so hard to TPTB and believe 'them' that we are indebted for all solid state logic technologies.

I've always loved Tesla's work and think the use of pulsing extremely high power from ground to sky is fundamentally Tesla's tech. (He was finally granted inventor status of radio instead of Marconi's low power unit prompting the earlier, erroneous grant). The main difference between Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter Patent and HAARPs area of patents, would seem to me to be the architecture of antenna arrays, antenna switching devices and controllers, computer systems, tuning systems, amplification systems, pulse systems and the multi-antenna itegration.... and, uh.... funding also

I'd expect HAARP can use it's phased array of antennas (towers with masts) to "fire off" in sequential patterns, (vaguely like demolition firing in strings or parallel patterns). This part, i would expect, pulses huge amounts of rf signals in almost any direction. Whether these are more-manifested in magnetic or electric charge potential, i wonder, having always been perplexed about this in rf theory. Given other HAARP antennas, elsewhere on the globe, wave pressures are focussed on '"targets nodes" of interest. Perhaps strong enough pressures can build up, as a result of timing pulses. Like vibrations on strings, to form large standing waves of manifested pressure. Perhaps it is magnetic field pressure nodes, to interfere with the earths magnetic field! Magnetic field node dynamics manifested instead of lightning discharges at targets. Could strongly-shaking earths magnetic field at specific location, also shake bed rock surfaces? ( Hmmm, like earth quakes?). The standing waves themselves actually not completely stationary itself, but rather oscillating at earth resonant frequencies. Other applications of antennas of imaginable functions, could be to 'pump' energy 'charge' into the sky or parts of the sky for remote extraction, via Tesla's essential ideas.

Nothing would surprise me anymore. The sheer malice of forethought displayed in peacetime commerce, like banking (for one) etc... along with the awakening of public insights, suggests to me that powers that blunder now reverberate there pride before a fall.

wav

18. Link to Post #37
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Now THAT, Wavydome, is exactly the kind of thinking i can ge ton board with.

I think, unless mistaken for which i apologise in advance if i err'd, that HAARP could very well be derived from ET tech. Maybe it was indeed the case that the Roswell/Corona incident was staged in a way that a poor quality, maybe ageing craft was used that they knew we could take down. Thereby, giving the illusion of both and accidentto the public, and a victory to the military powers.

I do also believe that HAARP is too similar to Telsa's work to be incidental. I do not believe in coincidence.

One way or another, whether HAARP is Tesla, ET or Human ingenuity, it certainly does more than it says in the instruction manual

More insights please!

19. Link to Post #38
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think maybe i missed out a part of the picture. Somethign that after yet more research should have been quite a bit more obvious to me from the start.

***NOW***

I do NOT think that the "crash" was inentional on the part of the ET's. I do NOT think we were told how to bring them down. I do NOt think that the ET's EVER wanted/intended for it to happen.

'Charles' said that it was the first time in history that the Human race ever had physical control over ET technology, and that it was not part of the bigger plan. If he's correect, and our getting our hands on an ETV and its tech was never part of the plan, then it could not have been setup.

That leads to the question of how could we have known how to take it down?. How could the 1947 radar/emitter operatives and controllers known that directing the full array of their technology at the ETV would have the desired effect of "shooting it down".

As i said, another bit of reasearch and brain work went on last night after a revelation hit me whilst i stood in the garden.

Roswell/Corona was not the first time that we had actual physical contact with an ETV. It had happened before, in a far more bizzare and less well known incident, one involving the USAF and witnessed by, according to reported sources, over 1 million civilians. I am of course refering to the "Battle of Los Angeles".

This is, as far as i can research, the first time our Armed Forces intereacted with an ETV with any hope/intention to bring it down. Most likely to capture the technology held within. Too our knowledge this ETV escaped with little to no harm done to it. I now believe however that it wasn't the utter failure for Humans that we are led to believe. I think that, given that the USA was on a war footing in the middle of the largest conflict our world has ever seen, they would obviously have had their radar and other long/medium/short range detection systems looking at this ETV in quite some detail.

It would have been traked coming into USA airsapce, it would have been tracked by mulitple installations constantly from initial detection right through to the point of its disappearance. Thats a relatively long period of time o be bombarded with such RF/EF frequencies. I think it more than likely now that the effects that this bombardment had upon the ETV did not go un-noticed by the USAF and the coastal defence station commanders. It is documented that the ETV was actually hit mulitple times with AA and Air-to-Air munitions, something that seems unlikely given the properties of most ETV's. Unless, of course, its defense, guidance and propulsion systems were being too greatly affected by the radar/emitter frequencies to be at their most effective. They very fact that the ETV hung motionless in the sky for so long may be evidence that it was having problems. I don't think an ET would willingly risk his ETV to see how powerful our munitions were against it.

Obviously, these momentary interuptions to its systems were somehow overcome, as the ETV subsequently disengaged and escaped. But, maybe, lessons were learnt from the analysis of the incident that lead the USAF to believe that they had a way of bringing one down without firing any shots at all. Maybe it was this event that told them all they needed to know in order to affect the Roswell/Corona ETV. I think that this is an entirely possible and likely sequence of events. I don't think we were ever meant to get our hands on their technology, and this sequence would remove any involvement on their part of influencing the path of Humanity.

Just a brain explosion, but maybe a good one, i'll le tyou lot decide

20. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

A map of visions of Edgar Cayce future been created

Source: http://www.nhne.com/specialreports/s...changemap.html

21. The Following User Says Thank You to stomy For This Post:

torchwood (14th February 2011)

22. Link to Post #40
    New Zealand Avalon Member Studeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Are We in a HAARP "Earthquake War"?

For those of you unfamiliar with the HAARP program, I quote the following from their website:

"HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes.

The HAARP program is committed to developing a world class ionospheric research facility consisting of:

* The Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high power transmitter facility operating in the High Frequency (HF) range. The IRI will be used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere for scientific study.
    * A sophisticated suite of scientific (or diagnostic) instruments that will be used to observe the physical processes that occur in the excited region.

Observation of the processes resulting from the use of the IRI in a controlled manner will allow scientists to better understand processes that occur continuously under the natural stimulation of the sun."

This is a video that explains how HAARP can cause Major Earthquakes:"The United States Congressional record deals with the use of HAARP for penetrating the earth with signals bounced off of the ionosphere. These signals are used to look inside the planet to a depth of many kilometers in order to locate underground munitions, minerals and tunnels. The U.S. Senate set aside $15 million dollars in 1996 to develop this ability alone -- earth-penetrating-tomography. The problem is that the frequency needed for earth-penetrating radiation is within the frequency range most cited for disruption of human mental functions. It may also have profound effects on migration patterns of fish and wild animals which rely on an undisturbed energy field to find their routes.

As if electromagnetic pulses in the sky and mental disruption were not enough, T. Eastlund bragged that the super-powerful ionospheric heater could control weather.

Begich and Manning brought to light government documents indicating that the military has weather-control technology. When HAARP is eventually built to its full power level, it could create weather effects over entire hemispheres. If one government experiments with the world's weather patterns, what is done in one place will impact everyone else on the planet. Angels Don't Play This HAARP explains a principle behind some of Nikola Tesla's inventions -- resonance -- which affect planetary systems." (source)

What isn't mentioned above is the fact that the earth has its own magnetic field. The Illuminati know this, and try to locate their Capitals on the grid where the field is the strongest, believing that the location makes communication with the Spirit World more intense. In fact, almost every city in the world builds its street grid following the "ley lines", or lines on the grid which have the greatest electromagnetic energy. Usually, in the United States, this is Main Street and State Street. Just look for the street where many churches and fortune tellers are located.

So, HAARP takes huge amounts of energy directed at our ionosphere and bounces it back to earth. This disrupts the magnetic field and can cause a massive earthquake, like we just saw today in Chile. By the way, many of the recent earthquakes were preceded by colorful disruptions in the atmosphere characteristic of HAARP. Recent Chinese EarthquakeHAARP Light Over Haiti before Earthquake:Even More interesting than the lights that have appeared over the Japanese and Chile earthquakes (sorry no images yet) is the apparent strategic locations of these quakes. An unconfirmed report states that the Russians also know about this "earthquake weapon"

"According to an unconfirmed report by the Russian Northern Fleets, the tragic earthquake in Haiti was caused by a US navy earthquake weapon that went "horribly wrong," reports Press TV. The weapons test was originally supposed to be used against Iran but caused the cataclysmic earthquake in the Caribbean country.

The purpose of the earthquake weapon being used against Iran, according to the Russian report, was to topple the current Islamic system in the country.

Vive TV reports that the unconfirmed Russian report also suggests that the US instigated the 6.5 magnitude earthquake in the Pacific Ocean earlier this month. That earthquake did not cause any deaths or injuries but did damage many residential and commercial buildings.

The report further states that the system carrying out these tests is the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP). The data also coincides with a previous report that associates the 2008 7.8 magnitude earthquake in China with HAARP.

Although Russia has accused the US of holding such a type of weapon, a Georgia Green Party leader claimed that Moscow, allegedly possessing similar weapons, caused an earthquake on Georgian territory several years ago." (source)

Now for the analysis:

1. Japan is Moving Towards Breaking Ties with the US: the earthquake took place the day after the article broke. The video above shows that Japan has been threatened before by our "earthquake machine". This one could have also been a "Russian" HAARP job that targeted the Okinawa military installation.

2. Haiti was possibly a test. Or it could have been the result of the Illuminati Psychopaths to continue their campaign of eradicating the Black race. The lack of an immediate response to the disaster makes this a very real possibility.

3. This Chile Earthquake will generate Tsunami waves that hit will Russia and China and possibly Japan very hard. It could have been a US HAARP event, or a Chinese one targeting Japan. I would tend to believe that the Chinese and Russians also want to send the Japanese a message.

If I am right, we are in for a whole slew of retaliatory HAARP induced earthquakes and Yellowstone will be a primary target.

I am almost near 100% certain on this one Folks. You better make sure you are prepared.

For pictures and video see source below...

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/20/95...quake_War.html
    Destiny comes to those who listen and fate finds the rest. So learn what you can learn. Do what you can do and never give up hope! Marshall's Motto. Peace to all.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Studeo For This Post:

fifi (18th March 2011), firstlook (12th April 2011), heyokah (9th April 2011), Muzz (17th March 2011), Realeyes (17th March 2011), Rocky_Shorz (9th April 2011), Woody (17th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 12 26 LastLast