+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst 1 16 26

Thread: Haarp 2010-2011

1. Link to Post #501
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones Interviews Dr. Nick Begich on HAARP, Chemtrails and Mind Control

OMG, That was abosutly amazing! Thanks for bring this back up. It's like MSM, everything of importance gets buried. I can't believe there are so few comments on this! Sorry I missed it the first time. Thanks to referee and muzz for bring this back up. Very important info. I wish Dr. Nick well in discosing this info. Hopefully it will keep him safe!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

jagman (28th February 2012), Solstyse (28th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #502
    Thanks

Default Re: Alex Jones Interviews Dr. Nick Begich on HAARP, Chemtrails and Mind Control

Quote Posted by Solstyse (here)
    Quote Posted by ivaray (here)
    Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    Thanks for bringing this thread back I think Dr. Nick is a very insightful man. Required viewing IMO
    OOPS, I was thinking this was a newer forum. I guess everybody digested this thread way back.....
    There are always new people to information, who are still hungry.
    Somethings shouldn't stay buried on the 4th page of a sub-forum.
    Thanks for bringing this back up.

Honestly, I have a problem with bringing F. Capras's insight of a new Physics, because Capra confesses use of psychedelics to be one of the inspirations of his new discoveries. I, myself, never used such thing, so I cannot tell even what it is, but I have a sense that whatever Capra has communicated as an important discovery it has been driven by his authentic experiences, according to his preface of the book The Tao of Physics. Capra has been able to connect boundary dots between the traditional System Philosophy, modern quantum Physics, and Eastern ideas. I do agree that is so much to learn from his approaches, but I usually feel unsecure when comes to his confessions of psychedelics’ use.
    Moving on with the parallel; Begich is more concrete in a sense to convey very concrete examples, where he brings clear claims that the intelligence and science research never have shied away from psychedelic experimentations. What is my point? Not sure... I guess the double standards policy continuum: the structures of powers really do not care about Psychedelics’ consequences (war on drugs), if they need info/experiment they will use people and their potentials, and they can use them even though they could inflict the harm. A traditional example of instrumentalism.….. How to deal and struggle against this horror predicament?

4. Link to Post #503
    United States Avalon Member Solstyse's Avatar
    Thanks

@ivaray

1. I have no idea why you decided to quote me, but thanks.
    2. No one but you is bringing up Capra in this post drop it.
    Your post confuses me, sure you never done Psychedelics?
    Believing in Darwin's theoretical mechanisms of evolution is like believing that a hurricane can blow through a junkyard and build a Boeing 747.---Fred Hoyle.
    There's no fulfillment in a lazy nation, that keeps feeding out infatuation with the idea of being famous.-Eyedea

5. Link to Post #504
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

Dear Avalonians, Please do not bury this again. This is very important info.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

Referee (28th February 2012), Solstyse (28th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #505
    Thanks

Thanks for bringing this thread back I think Dr. Nick is a very insightful man. Required viewing IMO
    OOPS, I was thinking this was a newer forum. I guess everybody digested this thread way back.....
    Sorry, not so skilled as to the system use well. I guess I should not quote you... I just wanted to reply to your comment, and regarding your fast and somewhat unfit comment about a confusion: A confusion is an imortant process of learning. It's true...
    "Am I sure..." I am a sincere person.... Though, thanks for bringing a confusion to my discourse..... Yes, I did bring F. Capra's work in line with some of Begich's ideas; you think that there is no a connection in approach to what is a contemporary New Science at all between N. Begich and F. Capra? What about the change in perspective that Physics is not about the matter, but energies? What about comparative analysis between Eastern Mystical Philosophies and science? You do not think this is the base of N. Begich's investigatory and educational mission? Check N. Begich's education and his website: earthpulse.com. At the end, you might be right, I might be wrong, or we might be beyond these confrontational constraints and we both just try to understand better New Sicence....
    Last edited by ivaray; 28th February 2012 at 07:12.

8. Link to Post #506
    Thanks

Minute 23 is some of the scariest stuff I have ever heard.
    Makes you think, if the government makes a mistake with a HAARP, could blow up the planet. WHOOPS
    Believing in Darwin's theoretical mechanisms of evolution is like believing that a hurricane can blow through a junkyard and build a Boeing 747.---Fred Hoyle.
    There's no fulfillment in a lazy nation, that keeps feeding out infatuation with the idea of being famous.-Eyedea

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Solstyse For This Post:

Referee (28th February 2012)

10. Link to Post #507
    Thanks

A confusion is an imortant process of learning. It's true...
    "Am I sure..." I am a sincere person.... Though, thanks for bringing a confusion to my discourse..... Yes, I did bring F. Capra's work in line with some of Begich's ideas; you think that there is no a connection in approach to what is a contemporary New Science at all between N. Begich and F. Capra? You might be right, I might be wrong, or we might be beyond these confrontational constraints....
    Who are you quoting cause it certainly isn't me?
    The only reasons my comments would appear confrontational to you would be if you were already a bit doubtful.
    I am not saying anything of any such comparison, between Begich , you New Science, or Capra, I honestly haven't read any of the link you posted on Capra yet, I will I just haven't. I thoroughly enjoyed this interview, and Begich seems very sincere, admittedly I am new too all this, so I don't consider that opinion, to be final truth.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solstyse For This Post:

ivaray (28th February 2012), Referee (28th February 2012)

12. Link to Post #508
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default Re: HAARP is just the baby of 6 larger installations.

bumping for the new peeps

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

bluestflame (15th August 2012), Spiral (15th August 2012)

14. Link to Post #509
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

http://viewzone2.com/spiralthingx.html[/QUOTE]

ever so slightly off the haarp topic but it is important to back up the claims of Dan Eden(see link above from one of witchy1's post) regarding his research on the ancient language he studied and also links to haarp.
    below is a link to the research of Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett who claim(and i believe they're right) that the ancestors of the welsh came from the 10 tribes of the holy land and that using the coelbren alphabet and the welsh language they can translate these texts found in Wales/Italy/Australia/Egypt/Yemen and the US of A.
    let me know what u think folks?

http://kingarthurslegacy.com/bookark.html

15. Link to Post #510
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Australia & NZ to host the $2bn Square Kilometre Array (HAARP Anyone)..?

Latest Update:

Australia wins right to co-host world telescope

May 26, 2012

AUSTRALIA will share with South Africa the rights to host the world's largest radio telescope, the Square Kilometre Array, after a meeting of the SKA organisation's members in the Dutch city of Schiphol last night.

The instrument -- which consists of 3000 15m-wide dish antennas, with half to be built in each country -- will be 50 times more sensitive than today's most powerful radio telescopes.

Australia has spent about $400 million in state and federal funds to win the right to build the $2 billion SKA at Mileura Station, about 100km west of Meekathara in Western Australia, at the site of the Murchison Radio-Astronomy Observatory.

New Zealand will host a smaller array of antennas.

By connecting the antennas, the result will be a powerful radio telescope a square kilometre in size. This will enable scientists to study cosmic phenomena such as dark energy, magnetic fields and extraterrestrial signals with greater precision than ever before, and will hopefully shed light on fundamental questions about the universe, including how it began, why it is expanding and whether it contains life beyond our planet.

"We have decided on a dual-site approach," SKA board chairman John Womersley said of the decision to split the rights for the $2bn telescope.

Leading politicians from Australia and New Zealand welcomed the news, which they said would keep both countries at the forefront of global radio astronomy.

"This is an outstanding result for the Australia-New Zealand bid after many years of preparation and an intensive international process," said Chris Evans, Australia's Science and Research Minister. "Importantly, it will give us the opportunity to showcase to the world our ability to successfully deliver scientific projects at this scale."

The SKA Organisation has agreed that phase one of the project should be split between South Africa and Australia-New Zealand, with phase two to be dependent on satisfactory performance in the first phase.

Construction of the internationally funded telescope is due to begin in 2016, with full operation set for 2020.

In phase one, additional dishes will be added to the CSIRO Australian Square Kilometre Array Pathfinder (ASKAP) in Western Australia, bringing the total antennas to 100.

CSIRO SKA director Brian Boyle, speaking from Schiphol last night, said he was pleased to have confirmation the project would go ahead with Australia.

"I am delighted the competition is over and we will begin a global collaboration. It's a very good outcome," he said.

"It builds on infrastructure in both Australia and New Zealand and South Africa. It will build on Australia's current project and this will be incorporated into the SKA."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1226367514713

16. Link to Post #511
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: Australia & NZ to host the $2bn Square Kilometre Array (HAARP Anyone)..?

what good is spending all that money and taking all that space, and still not admit that there is intelligent life out there.
    They should make affordable housing instead.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

witchy1 (26th May 2012)

18. Link to Post #512
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Looks like all of those facilities combined make up the trinity or tri-lateral symbol from plan view. Here's a video I made about the HAARP array in Exmouth, AU and how it relates to the capitol, Canberra:

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

jackovesk (26th May 2012)

20. Link to Post #513
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    what good is spending all that money and taking all that space, and still not admit that there is intelligent life out there.
    They should make affordable housing instead.
    Perhaps they could be looking at affordable housing on another planet!!

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    More likely it is a radio telescope, but they may be looking for the red/brown dwarf star.
    Hey Sid!!! Welcome back...

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

21. Link to Post #514
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    More likely it is a radio telescope, but they may be looking for the red/brown dwarf star.
    Quote Posted by Tane Mahuta (here)
    Hey Sid!!! Welcome back...TM
    G'day Tane,

What's been put in that Kiwi water over there?

LS posted that back in September last year!

22. Link to Post #515
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

bumping again for the new peeps and because of the earthquake swarms

23. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

bluestflame (15th August 2012)

24. Link to Post #516
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

HAARP for me is sort of like Kleenex or Xerox. It's branded and it doesnt matter where the tech is coming from it's all used for weapons, communication and weather modifying. I believe Israel and China both have systems as well. Can you imagine the combined affect if they all worked on the same area at the same time what would be?

It's just more compartmentalizing, thus allowing deniability when the shtf.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst 1 16 26