+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 LastLast

Thread: Haarp 2010-2011

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Default Re: Massive HAARP rings over US Midwest

Quote Posted by chelmostef (here)
    If the animals start going crazy in this area then this is a sure sign to be on your guard, in my view a code red situation..

How the animals know is quite an intriguing question one I have no answer for, another thing is that we are animals by definition how come we don't have this ability.

Edit post update- Had a little think and perhaps if we were outside all day and night and have no other imputs than that from the surrounding natural enviroment, perhaps that could be a contrubiting factor to their senses in having some sort of in built detection system, one we have lost becouse we no longer live outside.. Perhaps.
    You are answering your question correctly, however I am going to suggest that you trust your knowing. It sounds as if you are not trusting yourself when you use the word "perhaps". At this time on planet earth it is of the utmost importance to trust your heart..your inner knowing!!! And the energies to do this are stronger than they have been in hundreds of years. A big part of the change we are experiencing is the opportunity to reconnect and tune in to trusting our truth and our knowing. What is true for me may be very different for you. "To thine own self be true".

Much love to us all!!

2. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member granny's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chelmostef (here)
    If the animals start going crazy in this area then this is a sure sign to be on your guard, in my view a code red situation..

How the animals know is quite an intriguing question one I have no answer for, another thing is that we are animals by definition how come we don't have this ability.

Edit post update- Had a little think and perhaps if we were outside all day and night and have no other imputs than that from the surrounding natural enviroment, perhaps that could be a contrubiting factor to their senses in having some sort of in built detection system, one we have lost becouse we no longer live outside.. Perhaps.
    Hmmm ... perhaps we are too programmed and distracted.
    Think Or Be Eaten

3. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been extremely sensitive to earthquakes since living in the Los Angeles area (I moved away 20 years ago). I know when a good sized one is happening in other parts of the world, even, before it is reported. Maybe not terribly useful, but at least I know my senses are active.

4. Link to Post #104
    TimelessDimensions

Default Re: Are We in a HAARP "Earthquake War"?

According to various channeled sources - Yes

5. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Default Re: HAARP controlled from Nevada???

I live close by the area in Nevada( bout 20 min drive) I will be doing some investigating, might take a drive out there sunday, I will keep you all informed... thank you Calz

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hummingbird For This Post:

Calz (27th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Default HAARP activity in Australia...

This just in:

I think the last time weird spirals turned up on the weather map there was an earthquake in Western Australia.

I'm not very sure of the dates because I was only just clueing into the way of the world back then.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see if anything out of the ordinary comes out of it.

Edit to add:
    No connection with the WA earthquake and the last time the spirals turned up on the weather map.
    (Thanks Icecold.)
    Last edited by Teakai; 29th March 2011 at 04:54.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Anna (29th March 2011), Art (29th March 2011), Black Panther (29th March 2011), Calz (29th March 2011), crosby (29th March 2011), Gardener (29th March 2011), Icecold (29th March 2011), jackovesk (31st March 2011), king anthony (29th March 2011), oceanz (29th March 2011), seko (29th March 2011), sheddie (29th March 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (29th March 2011), steven69 (29th March 2011), yaksuit (29th March 2011)

9. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Default Re: HAARP activity in Australia...

It would be nice to have some (true) answers regarding these 'events'.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Art (29th March 2011), Fred259 (7th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #108
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

While the rich and powerful world elite play with their deadly toys and wreak havoc, the ordinary citizen of the world is kept deaf, dumb, and blind. I wonder how that's going to turn out?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Art (29th March 2011), king anthony (29th March 2011)

13. Link to Post #109
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Hi Teakai,

the last time the circles showed on the weather map was around 22 Jan 2010

The significant WA earthquake was in April 2010.

14. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

If anyone notices a big spike on the haarp readings it may be a good idea to take a screenshot.

According to Hoagland (via his facebook flock) the big spike immediately prior to Japan's 9.0 was later removed from the haarp site (I don't follow that so I cannot verify ... just passing along fwiw).
    Last edited by Calz; 30th March 2011 at 01:36. Reason: typo

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th March 2011), Icecold (29th March 2011), king anthony (29th March 2011), Normalguy31 (30th March 2011)

16. Link to Post #111
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,516 times in 458 posts

Avoided Christchurch by just 48 hrs.

Got hit in Japan.

And yup !! Perth is my next stop. You got to be kidding me.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

Calz (29th March 2011), Gardener (29th March 2011), Hervé (30th March 2011), Isthatso (30th March 2011), TWINCANS (20th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by SKIBADABOMSKI (here)

Got hit in Japan.

So - maybe it's not HAARP at all.

Maybe it's Ski?!?!?!?

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Black Panther (29th March 2011), Calz (29th March 2011), crosby (29th March 2011), Heart-2-Heart (29th March 2011), Isthatso (30th March 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (29th March 2011), TWINCANS (20th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #113
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Got hit in Japan.

What could you possibly want to see/do in Perth of all places?
    I won't be sorry to see the back of the place.
    I care about some of the people here, but not the place.

21. Link to Post #114
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,516 times in 458 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    I will doing the Fremantle Festival. I hear it's a very good festival.
    Are you in Perth?
    If so come and see our show and stick a carrot inside our hat.. that'll make me laugh.
    http://www.oceanroadmagazine.com.au/...-26-april-2011
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th March 2011 at 01:15. Reason: trim quoted material

22. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

I live in Perth...hope this is not a 'test shot' of the Earthquake machine..just in the centre of them spirals...gawd.

23. Link to Post #116
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Are you in Perth?
    If so come and see our show and stick a carrot inside our hat.. that'll make me laugh.
    I have a hidden bunker for meditating on ways to destroy the rebel alliance near Perth, but don't tell anyone.
    I might come down and carrot you if I am still in the country then.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th March 2011 at 01:17. Reason: trim quoted material

24. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Are you in Perth?
    Fremantle festival(s) are excellent.
    My band has played a few festivals in Australia particularly Perth where we reside.
    PM'ing you now,
    cheers'
    yak
    Last edited by yaksuit; 29th March 2011 at 12:23.

25. Link to Post #118
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Here is the artefact in the satellite video:

DutchSinse, video creator and commentator, said about it:

Quote 11:02 PM Monday March 28, 2011 and we're looking at a live WeatherZone satellite of Australia. And coming out of Perth we have something I have not personally ever seen before, which is a gigantic spiral rotating HAARP ring.

And this is most likely J.O.R.N., the Jindalee Operational Radio (sic) Network, and honestly this is truly amazing...And there you have it, a fully colored cross-spectrum rotating spiral radar ring, in clear air, with no cloud cover around. Let's make sure we get the time stamp on this - Tuesday 14:40. This is on WeatherZone Australia...Wow.

Not every day you capture one of these, and this is a really good find. Well, YouTube user Mr. Informed Citizen, there you go, you're famous. You captured JORN, Coming live out of Perth...It's definitely a spiral, one hundred percent spiral. Wow.
    Baloney.

Quote The Jindalee Operational Radar Network (JORN) is an over-the-horizon radar network that can monitor air and sea movements across 37,000 km2. It has an official range of 3,000 km. It is used in the defence of Australia and can also monitor maritime operations, wave heights and wind directions. Up to now, the network has cost approximately A$1.8 billion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jindale..._Radar_Network
    The only two JORN stations in Western Australia are located in Leonora and Laverton, each a long way from Perth - and Australia is a b-i-g country.

Why are these ring/spiral artefacts necessarily related to HAARP? DutchSinse offers no justification. PA forum members may recall a query by Colin Andrews (of crop circle fame) regarding similar anomalies seen in other parts of Australia in January 2010:

http://www.colinandrews.net/Cloud-Ra...2010-0116.html

Here are two images from his web page article:

Seems to me that the radar producing these artefacts might be based at Leonora.

I'm not aware of any tremors reported from Perth at the time this WeatherZone screenshot was taken. Wouldn't you have thought that if these artefacts were due to HAARP or a similar scalar weapon, birds might have fallen out of the sky, multicolored lights appear in the sky, noxious gases such as methane be released from the ground, etc., etc.?

The only radars right in Perth likely to cause this anomaly that come to mind are those at its airport.

Here's one explanation from Colin Andrews' page:

Quote name = David
    email = xxx given by removed by me.
    phone = Withheld
    comments = I am a Bureau of Meteorology tech who works on the radars. Just had look at the images from the WA area. The level 1 rain threshold is either set too low, hence picking up noise, or there is someone working nearby on a transmitting device, which falls within the bandwidth of our radio, hence the radio "speckle" interference. Noticed the "swept gain" attenuates the signal out, out to so many km's.

The idea of AP "Anomolous Propagation" is often when there is a temperature inversion, and the radar picks up
    "false echoes" off the atmosphere.
    Regards – David

Colin Andrews reply:

David,

Its very good of you to take the trouble to get in touch and give me this technical explanation.

Regards the possible activation of a transmitter close to the official ground radar location, how powerful and what frequency would that need to be to interfere with your own equipment? Is it conceivable that the same effect could be the result of transmissions beamed from above instead of from the ground? I believe that the US/Australian/UK/Canadian HAARP experimental installations are thought to be responsible for some new previously unseen aerial phenomenon. Thinking outside the box, is it an outside possibility that the effects seen on Australian Met radar was created by frequency interference from the HAARP network - similar to what you have suggested caused by ground based interference but from Satellites above?

I very much appreciate your help with resolving this.

Best wishes

Colin
    www.ColinAndrews.net

------------
    name = James Butler
    email = XXXX given but removed.
    phone = xxxx given but removed.
    comments = Colin,

Re: The round radar prob in WA, it is a BOM Radar unit which has its lower rain level threshold setup too low, ie, too sensitive, which gives the noisy radar reading like that. Nothing to do with HAARP, which, as you know, is in Alaska. I see images like this a lot, as I work for the Bureau of Meteorology in QLD.

Regards

James
    There is more correspondence on this page. (BOM = Bureau Of Meteorology)

I thought DutchSinse's previous videos on the New Madrid fault were quite plausible, but the factual errors in this latest one has lowered my respect for him. It resembles a circle rather than a spiral, it does not appear to rotate (to my eyes), there is no real evidence to associate it with HAARP, and it is definitely not JORN, which, anyway, is only a sensing radar.

(Added)
    Here's a great idea, fellow Aussies. Bookmark this link:
    http://www.weatherzone.com.au/radar....country&lc=aus

and please post if you see any more of these strange phenomena.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 29th March 2011 at 11:47.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

BMJ (30th March 2011), king anthony (29th March 2011), Teakai (30th March 2011)

27. Link to Post #119
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Default SURA-HAARP War ?

In September 2010, at a conference in Germany, the nuclear physicist Konstantin Tschetscherow announced he had serious tracks, indicating that the Chernobyl accident was caused by a reaction of self-defense against U.S. activists to action a possible local Russian HAARP, which was powered by 16 nuclear power plants, including Chernobyl-cons and that measure had caused the explosion of the last ...

Quite similar to the U.S. facility. She is also earlier than 10 years: The installation of Sura ionospheric excitation, located near the small town of Vasilsursk about 100 km east of Nizhny Novgorod in Russia, is a research laboratory ionosphere . Sura is capable of radiating about 190 MW of radiated power (ERP), shortwave. This facility is operated by the Research Institute radiophysical NIRF in Nizhny Novgorod. The installation of the SURA was commissioned in 1981.Grâce at this facility, Russian researchers have achieved some interesting results concerning the extreme behavior of the ionosphere and found the effect of frequency generation low emission due to modulation the ionosphere in progress. Initially, most of the time, the Soviet Defense Department has pushed up the announcement of the project.
    The American system of HAARP ionospheric excitation is similar to the installation of the SURA. The HAARP project began in 1993.

American meteorologist Scott Stevens has recently brought charges against Russia :

Mr. Stevens said that Russian military specialists were behind the fury of Hurricane Katrina which devastated New Orleans. According to him, Russia has built equipment secret cause an adverse effect on how conditions like back in Soviet times.

The American media have spread rapidly in this news. Russia and the United States have long been subject to rumors to have been involved in developing weapons weather. But these rumors seem to be too wild in search of a grain of truth hidden underneath.

In the meantime, some Russian politicians say the experiments have been conducted and are always on each side of the ocean.

After the death and destruction caused by Hurricane Katrina, Americans promptly unearthed the controversial interview given by Vladimir Zhirinovsky in which he threatened to trigger floods across the United States when "Our scientists slightly change the gravitational field Earth" Nobody got scared watching the drunken boss of the Democratic Party promised the day of doom for the United States.

But once Katrina struck, and the southern United States is drowned, rumors unlikely arms of Russia weather came to light again. U.S. meteorologists are not alone in blaming their neighbors to the use of "Gun hurricane." Unequal relationships and unconfirmed on experiments performed on questionable weather in the United States and the Soviet Union have stirred a number of political scandals in many countries.

Following large-scale floods in Europe in 2002, some European politicians have put the blame on "U.S. military" and accused them of wanting to deliberately disrupt the economy of the European Union. In 2002, the Committee for the Defense of the Russian Duma has raised the issue of adverse effects on the environment caused by experiments involving disturbance of the Earth's ionosphere and magnetosphere. The deputies focused their attention on the HAARP system is still under construction in Alaska.

There is a special facility at a military installation located some 400 km north of Anchorage. A large area of tundra with thousands of antennas from 25 meters pointing skyward. The system is called Active High Frequency Auroral Research Program (HAARP). U.S. Marines U.S. patrol near the base. The Patriot air defense systems have been installed around the base following the terrorist attacks of 9 /11.

The U.S. Navy and U.S. Air Force have joined forces to build the facility. Free information sources indicate that the facility is used to induce an active influence of the Earth's ionosphere and magnetosphere.

The results could be fantastic, according to scientific journals.

The journals say that HAARP is capable of causing artificial auroras, it may also confuse the radar and detection systems for ballistic missiles, and to communicate with submarines in the ocean, or even detect complex underground secrets of the enemy.

The radio show is capable of piercing through the ground and examine the hiding places and tunnels, can burn or destroy the electronics of satellites in space.

The equipment can also affect the atmosphere and cause changes in weather.

HAARP would be used to cause natural disasters like hurricanes Katrina and Rita.

Three years ago the Duma deputies held a lively discussion on issues related to HAARP.

They even wrote an appeal to President Putin and the UN. They demanded to establish an international commission of inquiry into the experiences in Alaska.

Speaking to the Nezavisimaya Gazeta Valery Stasenko, the specialist for active influence on the atmosphere of the Federal Service for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring said that HAARP is a "Serious issue".

"It's not for nothing that the term" Space Weather "has become very popular lately. The term is synonymous with correlation between the magnetosphere, solar activity and ionospheric disturbances and developments in the atmosphere. Disturbances in the magnetosphere and ionosphere can really have an impact on climate. Using a powerful equipment for deliberately provoking disturbances, can also have an impact on weather, even globally. I think members were right to finally raise the question about experiences in the U.S., "Said Stasenko.

Russian politicians love passionately discuss plans U.S. imperialists and their bloodthirsty military, causing the man-made disasters and floods.

They are probably totally unaware that Russia has long built its own facility similar to HAARP ...

Nijni Novgorod Russia

source: http://www.crashdebug.fr/
    Last edited by Gaia; 29th March 2011 at 11:51.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2011), crosby (31st March 2011), Icecold (30th March 2011), Lord Sidious (29th March 2011), meeradas (30th March 2011), taurad (30th March 2011), Zepheriah (29th March 2011)

29. Link to Post #120
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    What is it Lord Sidious,

What is it you have against Australia? This is about the 4th or 5th unecessary and negative comment you have made about Australia in the last couple of days.

Tell me are you trying to be a Smart Arse, Sarcastic or just making a complete Fool of yourself!

Quote: "I won't be sorry to see the back of the place." Just another uneccessary comment!

What is it with you?

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th March 2011 at 01:18. Reason: trim quoted material

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 LastLast