+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1 7 17 26 LastLast

Thread: Haarp 2010-2011

1. Link to Post #121
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: HAARP activity in Australia...

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    What is it Lord Sidious,

What is it you have against Australia? This is about the 4th or 5th unecessary and negative comment you have made about Australia in the last couple of days.

What business is it of yours?
    I served the nati......oops, corporation and paid with my blood.
    Have you?
    Are you some sort of patriot or something?
    Why is it that any form of criticism of Australia and the inhabitants rings your bell?
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th March 2011 at 01:19. Reason: trim quoted material

2. Link to Post #122
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Default Re: SURA-HAARP War ?

Thanks Gaia, interesting to read about SURA, the Russian HAARP.

Pity about the translation not being the best in places. For those who understand French, here's the original:

http://www.crashdebug.fr/index.php/d...le-haarp-russe

It seems there's quite a lot out there about SURA:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sura_Io...ating_Facility

Sura - A glance at the Russian HAARP Facility

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ha...p_HAARP_27.htm

And also let's not forget EISCAT, the European version of HAARP, thought to be responsible for the Norway Spiral or "Tequila Sunrise"...
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Gaia (29th March 2011)

4. Link to Post #123
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,055 times in 1,753 posts

Quote Posted by SKIBADABOMSKI (here)
    Avoided Christchurch by just 48 hrs.

Got hit in Japan.

And yup !! Perth is my next stop. You got to be kidding me.

don't worry, we only have little Earthquakes in Perth/Fremantle,
    unless the Darling escarpment decides to slip further....you will like the Freo' festival it's a bohemian town, unlike Perth, which is a CBD like any other-mind you it's a unique place-being the most isolated capital in the World..might see ya there eh?

5. Link to Post #124
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Have you?
    Why is it that any form of criticism of Australia and the inhabitants rings your bell?
    SKI was exited about his trip to W.A, but was a little concerned with a possible Harp anonomly found in the area and after everything he and his family have been through not to mention what the Japanese people are still going through.

The best reply you could come up with is this negativity...

What could you possibly want to see/do in Perth of all places?
    I won't be sorry to see the back of the place.
    I care about some of the people here, but not the place.
    I came to Avalon to share as much of the 'TRUTH' as I know it and try and educate and learn from many people as I can!

Yes, I am a proud Australian. That's does'nt mean I agree with the Corruption that goes on within it, hence if you have'nt already noticed I have been trying to Expose as much of the Corruption as I can and this is my small contribution to the 99.9% of good people in this world!

If you've got a Beef with Australia because of your Military Service or Anything else? Spill the Beans as a 'Whistleblower' or keep it to yourself!

Your Hateful Negativity is wearing a bit thin...
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th March 2011 at 01:22. Reason: trim quoted material

6. Link to Post #125
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Yes, I am a proud Australian. That's does'nt mean I agree with the Corruption that goes on within it, hence if you have'nt already noticed I have been trying to Expose as much of the Corruption as I can and this is my small contribution to the 99.9% of good people in this world!

If you've got a Beef with Australia because of your Military Service or Anything else? Spill the Beans as a 'Whistleblower' or keep it to yourself!

Your Hateful Negativity is wearing a bit thin...
    I have fought the governments here for years, probably while you were still in school, so by all means, spread your truth.
    What you count as ''hateful negativity'' could be the slap that some need to wake up, this place is not a theme park.
    If you wish to talk Australia up, go for it, don't expect me to go with it.
    Why do you have an issue when people post stuff you don't agree with? You get bent out of shape each time.
    I could tell you all sorts of things that have gone on if you want REAL negativity.
    Oh, and I will conduct my affairs as I see fit and the moderators allow, so thanks, but I don't need your advice.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th March 2011 at 01:24. Reason: trim quoted material

7. Link to Post #126
    Denmark Avalon Member Castaneda's Avatar
    Thanks

Good day Avalonians!

I found this video from a guy named dutchsinse on youtube where he talks about quakes and these "rings" detected by weather radar.
    The incident in question occured over Belgium, 25th of mars.
    It seems relevant to the incidents over Australia.

Hope that some may find it useful

Peace

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Castaneda For This Post:

seko (29th March 2011), Teakai (30th March 2011)

9. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Thanks Castaneda. I watched the video but was not totally convinced.

Sure, these strange circular radar anomalies are puzzling, but associating them with HAARP is a big step. DutchSinse says in this video:

CONFIRMED : Earthquake OCCURED inside European "VLF / HAARP RING" ! = 24 hours

Quote ...and I predicted an earthquake, or a tornado, or some severe weather in this area within 24-48 hours.
    The earthquake measured only 2.0 on the Richter scale, was not at the actual center of the "HAARP Ring" and he still hasn't supplied enough evidence to convince me that these radar anomalies are caused by HAARP or similar devices.

However, he has a valid point that not just earthquakes but severe weather disturbances (cyclones, droughts) may be man-made too. We can't ignore this possibility. So I looked up Perth's recent weather history to see if anything particular happened on 25th March. This data is from Eldersweather.com. Elders is a company well known to Australian farmers for generations and this is a weather history service offered by them.

http://www.eldersweather.com.au/dail...t=site&lc=9225

As you can see, Perth has had drought conditions for some time (rainfall = 0) and the maximum daily temperature peaked on 25th March, but apart from this, conditions have been fairly stable.

Here are two more links which I have not followed up in detail.
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~jacob/climate.html
    http://www.australiasevereweather.co...nrec/perth.htm

Comparing seismic activity, unusual weather and radar rings in our part of the world can be a time-consuming activity, so I would appreciate it if some of you other guys would mind keeping an eye on these or similar websites in case one of us miss transient phenomena. IMO there's still not enough evidence to link them with HAARP, but only time will tell.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

BMJ (30th March 2011)

11. Link to Post #128
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Hello Avaloners,

I've started a new thread titled Leuren Moret: Worst Nuclear Disaster in the History of the Planet
    to avoid posting the video in multiple related threads.

Apologies

Sierra
    Last edited by Sierra; 30th March 2011 at 01:20. Reason: Avoid duplication of video

12. Link to Post #129
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

If I had noticed before, I would have realized that the discussion of whether Perth was a worthy city or not was straying off topic. By now however, that sub-topic appears to have already quiesced. If it hasn't please. Thanks.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th March 2011 at 01:39.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (30th March 2011), jackovesk (30th March 2011)

14. Link to Post #130
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi, i happened to be back in oz visiting faimily when the 2010 anomilies happened they started in jan and went thru till march or april ....some were very different in apperrence i have posted a vid of the 8 or 9 or anomoiies of 2010 .Melbourne was hit by a super cell in march which caused flash flooding and wreaked havoc in places in the suberbs and melbourne central station lost parts of its clear perspex roof due to hail in march .... i,ve posted a video which is in italian i think but it gives good clear views of the anomilies on radar.......and theres a link to the victorian damage as well .......
    id like to add this on perspective if i may .........while there is no doubt in my mind that those who operate the haarp network and other devices, world and solar system wide, are attempting to play god with these technologies and have their agendas, and are certainly responsible for their share of geo engineering here and elsewhere..i would not rule out Earth herself in this for a moment ...there are powers well above tptb wether on or off planet .....stay well
    Radar Vid Australia
    http://thenewsbomb.com/2011/01/26/hu...aarp-involved/

Supercell Vid Victoria
    http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/st...0306-ppm4.html

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patrikas For This Post:

str8thinker (30th March 2011), Teakai (30th March 2011)

16. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

More links about SURA:
    SURA home page (Russian)

Artificial Ionospheric Turbulence and Radio Wave Propagation (Sura - HAARP) [2006]
    This is a technical document (in English) for physicists but does indicate the type of research SURA performs.

I've started a new thread listing HAARP installations all around the world, here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?17372

17. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Thanks for the links, Patrikas!

After following them up, I suggest we go from the thenewsbomb.com article directly to its original eutimes.com source: http://www.eutimes.net/2011/01/huge-...aarp-involved/

Although eutimes.com often source their material from disreputable sources such as Michael Cohen's allnewsweb.com, this one appears to be original and I prefer it to the thenewsbomb.com as it has many more photos and videos. Some of it is taken from Colin Andrews' page which I mentioned earlier, but there is lot of newer material and it is nice to see that at last the Australian public are asking more questions about what really goes in here. Here's a good one:

For those interested, I've also started a thread here about the various HAARP and HAARP-like facilities scattered around the world.

What we need to keep looking for are correlations between these rings and abnormal weather patterns within the next day or two, or earth tremors. Only then might we be able to argue that something man-made is causing these climate changes.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 30th March 2011 at 23:31.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Patrikas (30th March 2011), Teakai (30th March 2011)

19. Link to Post #133
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

What is it Lord Sidious,

What is it you have against Australia? This is about the 4th or 5th unecessary and negative comment you have made about Australia in the last couple of days.

Have you?
    We're convicts! And you expect us to be all nice and stuff?!?!?!

But seriously - People seem to get so uptight about their country because they are proud of their country, And they get caught up in that thought, and forget their country is still just one piece of raised earth on a giant underwater country better known as Earth.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Lord Sidious (30th March 2011), Mad Hatter (20th April 2011), Patrikas (30th March 2011), Teakai (30th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #134
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=TigaHawk;186998]
    What is it Lord Sidious,

Have you?
    We're convicts! And you expect us to be all nice and stuff?!?!?!

Geez.......all i did was knock off a loaf of bread back in 1750......an i got life... at times its amazing to see what at first seems pretty negative,with a little time turn and have a very positive outcome ........back to topic

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Patrikas For This Post:

Lord Sidious (7th April 2011)

23. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    What we need to keep looking for are correlations between these rings and abnormal weather patterns within the next day or two, or earth tremors. Only then might we be able to argue that something man-made is causing these climate changes.
    I agree, Str8thinker.

Personally, I'm thinking these earth changes are part of a natural process - but I'm thinking HAARP is sticking it's nose in as well. Maybe trying to move things a long a bit. Maybe they're using it as threats to governments - do as you're told or else...

Maybe 'they' would even prefer for the alternative sector to believe it to be HAARP, thus keeping attention away from other things, perhaps?

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Fred259 (7th April 2011)

25. Link to Post #136
    TimelessDimensions

Exclamation Proof that HAARP caused Japan Earthquake!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TimelessDimensions For This Post:

buckminster fuller (31st March 2011), conk (31st March 2011), Teakai (31st March 2011), the_flyingboy (31st March 2011), Zook (31st March 2011)

27. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Default Re: Proof that HAARP caused Japan Earthquake!

One can see the frequency change but what does the graph actually mean, explination?

28. Link to Post #138
    TimelessDimensions

This graph shows Electromagnetic radiation at different frequencies

29. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Sorry, I'm still none the wiser. Timeless, would please explain exactly how this PROVES that HAARP caused the Japan Earthquake?

30. Link to Post #140
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

It seems that there is mounting evidence in favor of HAARP in collaboration with other sites from Russia and China. Furthermore, just before an earthquake, the colors can be seen in the local clouds, and the holes can be seen in the clouds. But there are those who say it is not sufficient proof. Well, there's more concrete evidence, as seen below. But even that is not enough to convince most of the "troublemakers no " because they always require more evidence, while ignoring evidence that they have already had occasion to see, like the meter that has a HAARP activity during the recent earthquake in Japan, or the satellite image of Australia showing a giant magnetic bubble that could not have been produced by anything in nature:

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Hervé (31st March 2011), mymoonlightshines (31st March 2011), nearing (2nd April 2011), the_flyingboy (31st March 2011), Zook (31st March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1 7 17 26 LastLast