Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: This forum leaves a bad taste

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: This forum leaves a bad taste

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    There are many members on this forum with different styles and different tastes

I've found some great people here and made some good friends (as good as you can over the Internet).

Give it more time, look for like minded people, and don't be bothered so much by those that don't match your style and I'm sure you'll have a great time here too
    here here well said my friend...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Davidallany (29th July 2011), Rainbowbrite (29th July 2011), thunder24 (29th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Borderscout (here)
    Quote Posted by pyriel (here)
    I say close the thread. OP doesnt give any examples. I dont think anyone knows his view on things and borderscout hasnt shared anything on his beliefs. Which leads to him nor anyone for that matter to be constructive or positive. It's all negative or borderline to it.

No one is going to outright believe what someone else says 100%. If it resonates with you on what someone else says, that's fine, mingle it in with what you think and it might resonate even more with yourself then what your originally thought as true.

We are all learning. we all chance what we belief cause of new info that you discover yourself or from someone else, especially when it resonates strongly with this new info you get.

I say close the thread. The sooner the better.
    Yeah - this comment is why you are in my 'not nice person' list. - Might be worth thinking about it for your personal circumstances?
    Good thing I dont listen very well to others, specially when it comes to others trying to tell me how I should run my life.

I'm sorry you live in such a dark place and are so negative and close minded to everything on this website. I pray you have a better day and that you get a glimpse from somewhere. Good luck.

4. Link to Post #83
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,856 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by manny (here)
    illie have you just censored borderscouts posts or has he done it himself.
    Nothing has been censored on this thread. Ilie posted once, early in the thread, encouraging Borderscout to find material and people here who are to his liking. I posted later on, announcing I'd be closing the thread unless it showed signs of a more productive future.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

5. Link to Post #84
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote passive acceptance
    My dear Anno, many Avalonians are doing their best to be active, through thought speech and action, in the immediate and surrounding community, what else do you want us to do? after all, change is done through raising your own vibrations and not waiting until others do it first, as for those pirates you speak of, they maybe able to hide their identity, mind you, for a very short time, but they can't mess with the vibrations, that is something genuine, and eventually one can tell who is who.

6. Link to Post #85
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,665 times in 306 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Quote Posted by jsb_swampfox (here)
    IMO there is very easy solution.....leave the forum. I am not trying to be a smart ass. I am just saying, its that easy. There are so many forums on the web. I would bet, that most of us on here have been on other forums here and there and have moved on to others because of the "vibe" there. I myself, have been on many forums and left. I still frequent some..even if I dont like them much....just nosy I guess..IDK. I hope those that dont get a good feeling here, find what they resonate with....good luck

ps. remember........we are on the same team.....right?
    Thanks jsb, but I am beginning to suspect that there is an inherent dark shadow that hovers over many of those of who use these forums. I don't think its hanging over me yet - but my suspicion is that certain posters are attempting to influence others through the power of suggestion or semantic influencing.
    Such as?

Stan
    The dark shadow you may sense is the collective shadow of all humanity. For those doing their homework, we're aware its pretty huge right now. It wants to be acknowledged, honored, accepted and then healed, released, enlightened and forgiven. There are many techniques to do this. There is also the personal shadow. We all have one. Depending on how much shadow work one has done will show in the way people communicate, espeically with the typewritten word, which is a delicate craft that to the discerning eye, reveals much. If you don't think a shadow is hanging over you, you might start to look at that. Because I GUARANTEE its looking at you saying, "look at me, look at me!" A great film called "the Shadow Effect" can help with the beginning phases of this journey. Its not just Avalon and its not just you, its humanity and all its individual expressions of such on Earth at this time. Just look at the eclipse series we just went through Lunar, Solar, Lunar eclipses all in June of 2011. If you are picking up on the shadow presence, you are right in line with awareness of the energies of Now. Time to get busy clearing. Avalon is a lovely place to practice that. Welcome.
    Last edited by Artemesia; 29th July 2011 at 22:50.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Borderscout (29th July 2011), Davidallany (29th July 2011), Heyoka_11 (29th July 2011), Rainbowbrite (29th July 2011)

8. Link to Post #86
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

borderscout.
    why have you bothered with the application.
    only to come here and bring bad vibes.
    surley you knew the forum before you joined.
    14 mins remaining.

9. Link to Post #87
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Mannster - what more do I need to do - seriously? I have just won the fully expenses paid week aboard the yacht and I am only going to wear white shirts from now on out of respect for you.

10. Link to Post #88
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

Mannster - what more do I need to do - seriously? I have just won the fully expenses paid week aboard the yacht and I am only going to wear white shirts from now on out of respect for you.
    for sure.........

11. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Hey, why don't you become the change you want tot see in the forum instead of just complaining?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Davidallany (29th July 2011), gigha (30th July 2011), giovonni (29th July 2011), Lord Sidious (30th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #90
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote I have just won the fully expenses paid week aboard the yacht
    Nice dream, but it's time to wake up you're out of time and it seems, everything else.

14. Link to Post #91
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I say close the thread. OP doesnt give any examples. I dont think anyone knows his view on things and borderscout hasnt shared anything on his beliefs. Which leads to him nor anyone for that matter to be constructive or positive. It's all negative or borderline to it.

No one is going to outright believe what someone else says 100%. If it resonates with you on what someone else says, that's fine, mingle it in with what you think and it might resonate even more with yourself then what your originally thought as true.

We are all learning. we all chance what we belief cause of new info that you discover yourself or from someone else, especially when it resonates strongly with this new info you get.

I say close the thread. The sooner the better.
    Yeah - this comment is why you are in my 'not nice person' list. - Might be worth thinking about it for your personal circumstances?
    Good thing I dont listen very well to others, specially when it comes to others trying to tell me how I should run my life.

I'm sorry you live in such a dark place and are so negative and close minded to everything on this website. I pray you have a better day and that you get a glimpse from somewhere. Good luck.
    1st and 3rd K.

15. Link to Post #92
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,856 times in 21,553 posts

This thread is hereby closed, as per my announcement an hour ago, earlier in the thread.

Our new member Borderscout has been sent on a short vacation, for insulting others and other negative behavior without redeeming balance. On his return, may he find material and people here that are more to his liking, and more productive ways to contribute to this forum.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Anno (29th July 2011), Artemesia (29th July 2011), Calz (29th July 2011), Camilo (30th July 2011), Carolin (30th July 2011), crosby (30th July 2011), Davidallany (29th July 2011), Flash (29th July 2011), gigha (30th July 2011), greybeard (29th July 2011), Lord Sidious (30th July 2011), Mad Hatter (30th July 2011), manny (29th July 2011), Marianne (30th July 2011), pyriel (29th July 2011), Rainbowbrite (29th July 2011), seko (29th July 2011), Star (30th July 2011), sunflower (29th July 2011), Tarka the Duck (30th July 2011)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5