Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 3 12 LastLast

Thread: Credo Mutwa

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Default Re: Credo Mutwa

Quote Posted by Micjer (here)
    Here is a look at the soccer ball for those that have not seen it.
    Great Micjer! Many thanks for this video. The way 'Addidas' designed the three large ovals on the ball makes it so in almost any angle, you can see a big round head with two large eyes, similar to what a 'mantindane' looks like. Thanks again, great find.

Namaste, Steven

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Here is a very interesting interview with both Credo Mutwa and David Ikes.

Made by Nicole Whitney for "News for the soul" in June 2005.

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 2nd July 2010 at 04:18.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Post:

WhiteStar (15th February 2011)

4. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

if you call ignoring Darfor because you take a backhander from the CIA doing your best then yeah great pres....

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kinsuemei2 (here)
    if you call ignoring Darfor because you take a backhander from the CIA doing your best then yeah great pres....
    ??? May you be a bit more clear please? I feel you wrote in one sentence what should have taken at least 10. I do have a small idea of what you might mean, but please go ahead and explain what's in your mind.

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 3rd July 2010 at 01:47.

6. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I am sorry I was reffering to Onwahs post about Obama doign his best considering, unfortunatley his best is not good enough, I remember the election and the lead up and he got thoe of us who actually give a dam all hyped about his new proposel for Darfur and how he would help to change the nature of the beats over there.. So I was excited then of course Obama got elected a wonderful day for the country and on a whole, and I felt scared for obama and happy that he might be able to do something.. well after two meetings with Leon Panetta and a some cash in had plesantrys.. it was like SSDD and thats when I knew from the ealry on this guy is as shady as the rest.

and I wanted to give him a chance and he blew it, and other stuff has happened so you know in my opinion his best is not good at all. and people can say what they like, my heart is in africa with africans because I have witnessed the suffereing and the pain and the hunger and the plight, I have seen women who have had to walk 5 miles to get water every day and every day they worry about being raped maimed or murdered, by men that are animals and deserve putting down.

so I am passionate about this, about Burma and the plight of the Karen people, and indeed the black gold in the Niger Delta, the stories about the blood diamonds and its all relevent because as long as 80% of the US people are worring about how Lyndsey Lohan dose in prison were all iceskating up hill, and the fact is false flag or not 9/11 taught them NOTHING!!! they just only the people it directly impacted at ground central and people that lost loved ones. now they have gotten back into that complacent sate of mind where everythings cool and they just don't get it!

I was sick when I saw the WWII ceremonies and they talked about how many brave americans died at pearl, and yes thats great to remember those men and women, but don't stop remmebering! remember the fact thats SOO many men women children died at Nagasaki at Hiroshima, whats the problem corperate america is too ashamed to remember them? oh wait they don't give a dam because it does not affect them.

Some times human beings need conflict other wise we have nothing to fight for, nothing to be passionate for and nothing to do with each other unless were thrown together in times of need, because were an insane race of beings that dose not care about this planet untill we have destroyed it to the point of no return. 'THEY' wont look for solutions, and if we find solutions that work and end up costing them money or power then "WE' become the problem, and they act, only when it serves them on an imediate level.

I am sorry but I am angry, because I know I have never been the type of guy to walk away or let somebody else deal with a problem alone, but some wars are to big to fight alone, and the fight for the people of africa, of burma, is one that has gone on for a long time, and still nobody gets it, or I SHOULD say very few get it. I know some passionate people here on this forum that do GET IT! but the question is will you read this then an hour passes before you forget about this post and look forward to texting your friend, dose two go past before you think about your line up of the TV for the night, or what you will eat because food in most western cultures is a luxury not a nescessity, or will you remember when your reach for your aquafina or bottled springwater thats so readily avalible, that fact is it's not a crime but some of you WILL forget. And we constantly have to remind you that by ignoring this is as bad as letting it happen, we can not stop it all, we can't do it all, but we can honour those who have fallen and those who stand within the fire EVERY SINGLE DAY just to simply live. Because by forgetting about them, then were still truley alseep, were still aiding this by our lack of vison and we are only help our concoius by forgetting.

7. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kinsuemei2 (here)
    I am sorry I was reffering to Onwahs post...in my heart is in africa with africans because I have witnessed the suffereing and the pain and the hunger and the plight...
    Ah! Now I understand Thank you for your explaination.

I share your passion, share your pain and frustration. We might live it differently, but the source is still there, active.

On one side, Earth and its tremendous diversity of life in which we are passionate, on the other side, greed of an outside Elite who destroys this so beautiful planet and its life in a system in which we are locked in.

It seems the problems are bigger than the solution and the problems hurts, because we love life. I have two kids, two marvelous boys with myriads of qualities. I want the best for them, I want them to be happy, balanced, evolved. The love I have for them is unmeasurable. Its also the same love I have for Life. That's why frustration and pains come; because we hurt what we love.

On the other hand, I don't know why, but deep inside of me, their is a profound conviction that Life will prevail and the future of planet Earth, humanity, including first the African continent is full of good news...

Thanks Kinssuemei2 for your passion,

Namaste, Steven

8. Link to Post #47
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

i agree with you steven, though it does not change the pain...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Celine For This Post:

10. Link to Post #48
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

My partner Rosaline is Black Africa a native of Cameroon.
    It grieves her that only the poverty, the misery, is highlighted in Africa, mainly by charities wanting your money.
    A lot of Africa, she informs me, is thriving and is good shape, yes it needs help, but she was quick to point out there are many in Scotland living in desperate situations.
    They tend to be overlooked be cause the charities with the money are promoting overseas aid and these charities have the money to advertise on TV big time.
    A lot of the money donated goes into management and advertising. If I donate and I do, I want to know what percentage of the money actually goes to those in need.
    Corruption also a big problem, quite a bit of aid goes into the pocket of those in power in underprivileged countries
    No country has a monopoly on desperate situations, its world wide.
    Im just being aware and for me the real answer is the raising of consciousness, a spiritually evolved society will look after all, without exception.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

12. Link to Post #49
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

when i was 19, i was priviledge to go to cameroon, my dad has worked in many african countries.

Cameroon is a beautiful country and its people are beautiful.

i was blessed to see the world from a very different persepctive at a young age...

Most of the issues i see in Africa, have to do with involvement of non africans...

I remember a big billboard advertising baby formula, upsetting me well i was in Yaounde.

See i was pregnant at the time...and i just couldnt understand how one would promote bottle feeding to these women??

Ofcourse the sponsoring company was Nestle...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Celine For This Post:

14. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

Kinsuemei2, my apologies for triggering so much pain with my remarks, but hopefully some healing catharsis has resulted.
    I too have struggled with disappointment over what the Obama administration has been unable, or has neglected to do, but I just keep reminding myself how much worse off we might be now if we put a Republican in the White House. The lesser of two evils at this point may be all we can hope for, but remembering how I felt when Bush was elected, and all through his presidency, in comparison, at least I still have a glimmer of hope left that things could have been much worse. In times like these, perhaps we can only avoid disappointment by reducing our expectations to a more realistic level. That's really all I meant.
    With the overwhelming amount of dysfunction in the world now on so many levels, I can only keep my chin up if I keep faith that as the current paradigm crumbles and falls, something much better is even now being created to take its' place.
    I wish you peace and renewed faith in whatever gives you hope.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

16. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Onawah, maybe I was also a little sharp with my reply, I also struggled with this disappointment because it was the greatest opportunity that was wasted in my opinion, I think a republican would have cause more problems but the dance in Washington is just a soap opera for our viewing pleasure, i think certain aspects of the way the country is run won't change, at least not unless its forced to, under a stress full act.

17. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

Kinsuemei2 wrote "i think certain aspects of the way the country is run won't change, at least not unless its forced to".
    I think so too, and no one person can really make as much of a difference as we would have liked Obama to have made, I believe. It's going to have to be a much more universal awakening on the parts of many to really make the changes we need. Some are awakening, some are freaking out, and it's quite a dance we are all doing here! For me, Obama's election was a much needed though short reprieve from the past ever worsening nightmare of Bushism, but now it's going to take a lot more from all of us who are awake to get through this Shift.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

19. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Tuza, what he is Saying is Obama isn't about hope he isn't about fixing anything he was groomed to do what he has done, which is lead us to what ever the elites have in store for us next, and I won't go into the rest of what I can read into his words here in this poem, but I can say what it says Ive thought about myself,
    Real Truth Lights the way in the Darkest of hours

Enlightenment101

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Enlightenment101 For This Post:

21. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,336 times in 1,770 posts

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Houman For This Post:

dan33 (7th May 2014)

23. Link to Post #55
    illuminate

Default The torture of Credo Mutwa and the theft of the Necklace of Mysteries

David Icke and I (Bill Ryan) recently met with Credo Mutwa, the great Zulu shaman, healer, and keeper of African tradition. He told us a horror story.

The short version of what happened is this. A few months ago, earlier in 2010, Credo was being pestered daily over the phone by someone who claimed he was from a group of young Zulus about his "betrayal of the Zulu nation" by talking so much to white people.

Exasperated, he put the famous and priceless Necklace of the Mysteries on his shoulders and took a train to Swaziland to confront the people who were giving him such a hard time.

When he arrived, he was set upon and tortured. They started pulling his fingernails out with pliers. The Necklace was taken from him, and he was put on a train back home. In the background, throughout all this, was a white man whom Credo did not recognize.

If you know ANYTHING about the theft of this priceless, ancient artifact, of inestimable value to the history of Africa and the human race - but very likely now in the hands of white men who are only interested in money - please contact DavidIckeContact@aol.com in full confidence. Thank you.

Bill Ryan
    22 August 2010

24. The Following User Says Thank You to illuminate For This Post:

Davidallany (7th April 2011)

25. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Default The torture of Credo Mutwa and the theft of the Necklace of Mysteries

The torture of Credo Mutwa and the theft of the Necklace of Mysteries

David Icke and I (Bill Ryan) recently met with Credo Mutwa, the great Zulu shaman, healer, and keeper of African tradition. He told us a horror story. The short version of what happened is this. A few months ago, earlier in 2010, Credo was being pestered daily over the phone by someone who claimed he was from a group of young Zulus about his "betrayal of the Zulu nation" by talking so much to white people. Exasperated, he put the famous and priceless Necklace of the Mysteries on his shoulders and took a train to Swaziland to confront the people who were giving him such a hard time. When he arrived, he was set upon and tortured. They started pulling his fingernails out with pliers. The Necklace was taken from him, and he was put on a train back home. In the background, throughout all this, was a white man whom Credo did not recognize. If you know ANYTHING about the theft of this priceless, ancient artifact, of inestimable value to the history of Africa and the human race - but very likely now in the hands of white men who are only interested in money - please contact DavidIckeContact@aol.com in full confidence. Thank you. Bill Ryan 22 August 2010 http://credomutwa.com http://davidicke.com http://projectavalon.net
    Views: 22
    0 ratings
    Time: 20:02 More in News & Politics

26. Link to Post #57
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: The torture of Credo Mutwa and the theft of the Necklace of Mysteries

Incredible...

Such horror...incredible sins played out.

Glad to know Bill and David are helping him

My heart to Credo and his family...and may the necklace find its resting place around the neck of the worthy...

be well,
    love,
    celine

27. Link to Post #58
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: The torture of Credo Mutwa and the theft of the Necklace of Mysteries

Credo -- that dear, good man -- i wish he would not blame himself for the theft -- & such a warrior -- all alone but standing up to them, & escaping w/his life

i suspect the Reptilians behind this -- their reliance on symbols/archetypes as the main way to control/manipulate human minds -- they have probably coveted the Necklace of the Mysteries for a long long time -- the hatred/fear of David also

at some point, the theft of the Necklace & the cruelty to Credo will blow up in the faces of whoever did this -- like Arizona Wilder said in one of her interviews [not the one David did] -- the Reptilian NWO doesn't know how to handle the new energies coming in -- they must really be getting desperate to attack a man of Credo's spiritual stature & power

28. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,417 times in 32,917 posts

----------

Hi Folks -

Many thanks to Illuminate who beat me to it!

I'm in South Africa at the moment with David Icke. We've been with Credo Mutwa for several days and will be here for another week.

I just updated the Avalon main page. Copied from there...

Credo is not beaten. Though blaming himself for being so cavalier, he is as articulate and spellbinding in his delivery as always. This is David's fourth visit to see him, their first meeting being in 1997. It is my first.

I've been privileged to meet many extremely remarkable people in the last few years, but I have to say that Credo in the upper reaches of that long list. Today we recorded three hours of his life story (and what a story that is).

I was honored to be in the room while he was talking to David: I was more than blown away. David himself was at one point reduced to tears.

I was aware of his work and his story, of course, but I had not been really been prepared for the impact of meeting him personally. I'm not here as an interviewer on this trip: I'm here as cameraman with the challenging job of making all the audio and video work in highly non-optimum conditions. But I would have paid a great deal of money to be where I was today.

We're here for another week, and will be recording material from Credo for several hours every day. He is now 89, and while he is mentally and intellectually razor sharp (I would place him as a gifted and fluent speaker the equal of anyone I have ever met), he is not well and is suffering a great deal: both he and David feel sure it will be their last meeting. It has been quite an emotional and eventful trip so far.

I'll report more later, although internet access is very limited. The resulting videos will not be Avalon material, but will be sold as a DVD set to support Credo's family and work. We've not yet figured exactly how we will proceed... all that will come later.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank an extremely generous sponsor - and if you are reading this, you know exactly who you are - who has made this special trip possible for David and myself.

When David phoned Credo a few months ago to tell him we were coming to record his life's work and teachings, Credo wept. What we are doing together is that important to him, and despite his recent ordeal is he rising to the occasion every day.

He is in my opinion somewhere right up there with the greatest of great souls, a wonderful human being, an extraordinary inspiration, a spokesman for Africa and for all of mankind.

True to that depiction, he would laugh at what I have just written...

Love to all, Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd August 2010 at 17:32.

29. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Man thats sad news,i wonder if thats a tptb job,i remember on the first david icke interview with him he mentioned that there was a piece of something that come from the stars inside one particular ornament hanging from the necklace,something like an alien alloy or similar if my memory serves me right?Maybe thats what the people who stole it took it for?Its sad to see such a piece of mankind's history to be stolen like that,we will probably never hear from it again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 3 12 LastLast