Page 1 of 12 1 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Credo Mutwa

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Default Credo Mutwa

Hello fellows Avalonian second.

Since I have never seen a thread about this unavoidable character, here it is. I will only provide one link and one sentence. The rest will be yours to discover.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_credo_mutwa04.htm

Credo Mutwa is an awesome African who is holder of thousands of years of Human history. Incredibly rich in information transmitted through out African tales and culture. Africa, You are in my Heart! I got a pale skin with native blood, but when I listen to Credo, my soul is African.

Namaste, Steven

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Post:

WhiteStar (14th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Credo Mutwa

Credo Mutwa presents: The True History of Africa
    Credo Mutwa presents a cultural and historical view you are not likely to encounter in your regular history books. What I have found most fascinating are the stories related to some of Credo Mutwa's personal experiences. This is the real version of Africas history - not the history given to Africa by white colonists.

Credo's site: http://credomutwa.com

I hear he's in dire straights, please share some green love if you can and donate
    Last edited by Grizzom; 3rd June 2010 at 20:02.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grizzom For This Post:

freedom_road (15th February 2011), WhiteStar (14th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Credo has been leeched off till near death by sycophants that took every penny he had.

Up till recently he had a stipend from somewhere but that disappeared without explanation along with 'business managers' and alike. There is a much better explanation on the Project Avalon homepage with the details required to donate to Credo. Its under '3rd April', about 2/3rds down.

It is testament to the world we live in that such a unique and wise man should be reduced to this, he is a treasure we should be caring for!

Mikez
    Last edited by Mikez; 3rd June 2010 at 22:02. Reason: Correction to reference

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikez For This Post:

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

It's a little sad that such an amazing living monument, filled with the past of our civilization, attract such a few interested people. Once again, the popular heavy road being controversy and confrontation threads, where the sacred 'I make a point' attitude is king. So bump to Credo...

What I find most interesting in Credo's personal experiences as well as the many african tales he holds in his heart, is the very and many close links with the 'Sumerian tablets'.

Really, this guy holds our history, our true history.

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 8th June 2010 at 01:18.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Rainbowbrite (24th May 2011), Sierra (8th March 2011), WhiteStar (14th February 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    illuminate

Quote Posted by Steven (here)

Really, this guys holds our history, our true history.
    Totally agree!!
    THX Steven for starting this thread!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to illuminate For This Post:

Sierra (8th March 2011), WhiteStar (14th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

I didn't even think people here heard of him. thanks Steven for the thread.

Peace

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

You are welcome Peace of Mind and Illuminate. And many thanks to Mikez and Grizzom for the contribution. This interview with David Icke is a must watch. There is also an interview with Rick Martin done for a Newspaper in 1999 that is really awesome information about the african culture and its various connections with extraterrestrial contact of all kinds.

Credo can glare into the mass consciousness through "reading the bones". That is how he foresaw the oil spill in January.

http://www.metatech.org/credo_mutwa.html

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 8th June 2010 at 12:02.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Avalon Member Barron's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    I didn't even think people here heard of him. thanks Steven for the thread.

Peace
    Hi Peace of Mind...

Any readers here familiar with David Icke will also have heard of Credo Mutwa........

Cheers
    Barron

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barron For This Post:

jozam (14th February 2011), WhiteStar (14th February 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Beside the 'Sumerian tablets', Credo's testemony is also very interesting to be seen with the material Klaus Dona has presented to project Camelot in his two interviews. There are many 'artefacts' Mr. Dona presented that seems to fit right into some African tales.

On another level, the testemony of Mr. Marcel Messing has also some interesting links to what Credo has to present to the world.

I easily see a formidable interview with these three poeple Credo Mutwa, Klaus Dona and Marcel Messing. Their message is interlinked and consistant. There is certainly a lot of unshakeable truth confirmed by their respective testemony.

Namaste, Steven

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Here is a quote from this priceless interview with Rick Martin.

Quote: '
    Sir, as I have watched over many years of study, over many years of initiation of the mysteries of African shamanism, wisdom, and knowledge, I have found myself wondering why we human beings are actually destroying the Earth on which we live. We are doing something which is only done by one other species of animal, namely, the African elephant, which utterly destroys every tree in the place in which it dwells.

We human beings are doing exactly this. And wherever you go in Africa, where once there were great ancient civilizations, you find desert. For example, there is the Kalahari desert in South Africa, and under the sands of that desert, I have found the ruins of ancient cities, which means that human beings turned this stretch of land, which was once green and fertile, into a desert. And, in days when I was with explorers and safari people in the Sahara regions of Africa, I also found evidence of unbelievably ancient human habitation in places where there is nothing now but angry rock and whispering sand.

In other words, the Sahara Desert was once a fertile country and was turned into a desert by human beings. Why? I must ask myself, again and again, why are human beings being driven by insecurity, greed, and lust of power to turn the Earth into a desert in which, ultimately, no human being would ever be able to live? Why?
    Although we are all aware of the terrible dangers that this will bring about, why are we cutting huge areas of jungle in Africa? Why are we on Earth carrying out the instructions which the Chitauli programmed into us? Although my mind refuses to accept this, the answer is a terrible yes, yes, yes.

Amongst the many people of wisdom who honor me with their friendship, is a man of great knowledge who lives in Israel, Dr. Sitchin. [Editor’s note: This reference is to Dr. Zecharia Sitchin, author of many provocative books about the interaction of extraterrestrial peoples with Earth humans in very ancient times.] According to the ancient books which were written by the people of Sumeria, out of clay, gods came out of the sky and forced human beings to work for them, to mine gold for them. This story is confirmed by African legends throughout Africa, that gods came out of the sky and made us into their slaves, and they made us into slaves in such a way that we would never realize that we are slaves.' End of the quotes.

I invite those interested to read more of this revealing interview with Rick Martin : http://www.metatech.org/credo_mutwa.html

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 11th June 2010 at 15:14.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Rainbowbrite (24th May 2011), WhiteStar (14th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

hello , i thought this might interest the OP ...

Oil Apocalypse Foreseen By Credo Mutwa, Hopi Indians

Zulu Shaman, or Sanusi, Credo Mutwa

In a stunning revelation, Credo Mutwa is reported to have foretold the Gulf oil disaster four months before it happened. In a notice sent out from a conference he was addressing he implies a coming oil apocolypse before 2011. However, he would not elaborate, much to the frustration of the attendees.

Following is the message that was reportedly sent from the conference.

"Credo Mutwa apparently just now said half the world's population won't see 2011 at a gathering where I'm attending.
    Some delegates have walked out because he didn't want to give an acceptable explanation, he just said " it's no asteroid, comet, plaque, ... just OIL."

full story is here ....

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/45/27...i_Indians.html

peace ,
    Astrid
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

22. The Following User Says Thank You to astrid For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Hey Steven .. thanks for posting this...It looks very interesting...

check this out...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

freedom_road (15th February 2011), WhiteStar (14th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Thank you dear Viking. This is an awesome video edit.

For every tears dropping from my eyes, I will add a strong focused desire of living in harmony with nature. I will wish it so hard, it will make my heart to heat like a volcano. For every single tears I drop for you Earth mother, I will kiss your green fur with tender Love for the rest of my days. We will wake up, it is never too late.

Honestly, some here knows it already, I have never feared planet X, brown dwarf, mega volcano, or cosmic wave. Simply because this is not what is written deep in me. I could be wrong. But our way of life, our silly consumer state of being, our society develop on technology and false believe, our lack of contact with our inner spirit and our over consumption that creates deserts like wild fire in the Savannah, this have always been my worse fear. My own inner combat and now, all this oil...

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 20th June 2010 at 23:49.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Long ago and far away before my becoming aware, I was online looking for some science fiction videos. I popped one in of a set called The Reptilian Agenda by David Icke. I had never heard of him at that time. Well I play the video and the first few sentences were fine but after awhile I couldn't understand one word they were saying. I tried it again and still couldn't understand. I pulled it out and threw it in the donation box and forgot about it. A year later I listen to a David Icke interview on News For the Soul. I bought his books that very day and it was literally a head banging experience. Then I remembered those videos. I still had them. I popped it in and sat there and could understand every word they were saying thought I really had to pay attention to understand Credo.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thank you for that video Viking, plenty food for thought...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Fina For This Post:

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

This is spooky, but I add this for ..... well, the spookiness value

Someone I know well had a vivid dream that they were with Credo looking an an 'oil volcano'. Credo said to them: 'I TOLD YOU SO'.

My friend told me about this dream - and was shocked when I told them what Credo had said earlier in the year (referenced in this thread). They had not known this (consciously) when they dreamed it.

There could be lots of explanations for this... Credo being correct is one of them.

Night, all

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I've always had an innate trust for the words of Credo Mutwa. I believe he is sincere in what he states, and his two apparent predictions of the oil crisis give me pause...

I recall the interview with David Icke, shown in the above video, where he speaks of the mysterious, awful red-tinged mud he foreseen in his vision of the future.
    Most people that tend to make so-called prophecies, tend to predict very vague events, such as explosions, fire, flooding, etc. Credo specifically mentions this red mud. When I first watched the video last year I kept thinking, what could that red mud be that it could be a civilization wrecking phenomenon? Then this oil disaster covers the beaches in reddish, oily "mud", and then he goes on to make that previously mentioned statement about half the worlds population not making it to 2011 due to oil.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Solphilos For This Post:

35. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Awesome videos, thanks.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

For the ones interested to read and compare the 'African tales' with some old Sumerian text, here is a good library, look for the Epic of Gilgamesh. http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/contents.html

It is quite intriguing to observe so many "links" between Credo's words and the ancient text of Sumer. But most amazingly, some tales coming from Africa, through Credo's mouth, are talking about times apparently much older than the Sumerian text tales. That is another reason to be captivated by the African history and culture. I also have encounter similar "tales" when I lived among the "caboclos" of the Amazonas jungle. And at this point, to me, there are no more doubts that our true history, as the human race and the birth of our solar system, lies in the old tales and cultures of the 5 continents. No wonder why our technological system is slowly but surely putting them aside and making them appear as ridicule and obsolete.

Namaste, Steven

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Sierra (8th March 2011), WhiteStar (14th February 2011)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

For the ones interested in what Credo said about the oil spill. Here is an excerpt from this amazing interview with Rick Martin in 1999:

Quotes: 'All I do know is that the pain went away, and in place of the pain, strange visions flooded my head, visions of cities, some of which I recognized from my travels-but, cities which were half-destroyed, the buildings having their tops blown away, with windows like empty eye-sockets in a human skull. I saw these visions again and again. All the buildings that I saw were half-drowned in a reddish, muddish water.'

Later in the interview: 'So, this is why I say the strange things that flood my mind. And what flooded my mind on that day were visions from the mind of the Mantindane.' Refering to the greys.

It was in 1999.

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 17th June 2010 at 19:12.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 11 12 LastLast