+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 5 12 LastLast

Thread: Credo Mutwa

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks

Default Re: Credo Mutwa

quote:
    Nobody knows what this device was. Nobody knows how it had got into my wife's uterus, but before my wife passed away, I received a threatening letter warning me not to talk to a man named David Icke or else my wife would die. I did not take that warning seriously, and my wife died within two weeks after I had received it. I have every reason to be angry with the frot that is called western civilization. I have every reason to be angry with the various foreign religions that enslave our peoples minds and blinker their vision. I have every reason to be angry with education systems that rob our people of their true worth, of the truth about themselves. This is my friends is Credo Mutwa.
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_credo_mutwa04.htm

I am praying for divine intervention for Credo's safety and his story to be told. When I read this statement above, it made me weep, he has lost so much, but is forging ahead, even with the death threats regarding talking to David. The truth must be told, but what cost will be paid?

Bill, David, please be very cautious there, sometimes we can get swept up in the moment, and now is not the time to let your guards drop. Something is in the air, and it does not feel right.

Praying for all,
    in love & light
    The states of awareness we currently perceive are only a thiny fraction of the whole.
    The continuum extends deep into nonphysical areas of the universe far beyond our current physical comprehension ~ William Buhlman

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rosie For This Post:

Klacik (13th July 2011), WhiteStar (15th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I love this Man!

Rimbaud

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

I was fascinated by skimming through the Credo material Steven has been kind enough to highlight this. Marvellous stuff indeed and I will definately want to explore this in much more detail.

My Avalon handle, Ixopoborn, hints at the fact that I was born in South Africa, the land of Credo. In fact I was born in Ixopo, Natal very near it seems to Credo's birth place. My parents’ farm overlooked the Umkomaas River, I think the same river described by Credo as the Umkumazi River.

My early childhood was spent on a remote farm in Natal with Zulu people all around me. Credo's writing style reminds me so much about my early childhood. Zulus are noble, proud, caring and naturally poetic in their manner of speech. Unfortunately, I don't speak Zulu for reasons too boring to go into but my father spoke the language to a high level completely free of any foreign accent as do all my current day relatives still living in Natal, South Africa. I live in the UK but still feel very much at home in Africa, not just South Africa.

The material is interesting from a research standpoint because, of course, it is completely untainted by any suspicion of being rewritten for political convenience. On the other hand, gainsayers will assert that the tribal stories of reptilian roots are unreliable because of the high probability of variations in the story being introduced from generation to generation of story telling. The retort to this point is, as Credo indicates, that the story of the reptilian link is persistent in the culture of African and Australian indigenous people - possibly others. Whilst not conclusive in any way, the tribal stories significantly bolster other independent sources of information of reptilian influences.

Zulus were one of the most highly organised and sophisticated of all the African tribes, certainly at the time of European colonialisation. The Zulus and English understood each other from the get go. The Zulus understood the English appetite for Empire building because that is exactly what the Zulus had themselves been doing on a lesser scale in Africa prior to the arrival of the English.

Like Credo, I strongly suspect that Africa's current plight as a continent gripped by poverty and conflict is connected to Western influence. Having seen at close quarters how international aid operates in Africa, it is very tempting to conclude that aid has had the opposite effect of that which is proclaimed by the aid givers. Certainly, there is plenty of "smoking gun" evidence to suggest that Africa continues to be under the controlling grip of Western elites who regard the continent as of crucial importance for mineral and other natural resources. The controlling elite would therefore do all in its power to keep the population of Africa low and keep its people ignorant and unable to offer resistance to its plans. This much I think is true.

The controlling influence from the West doesn't explain the whole picture of what goes on in Africa. There has been an immense clash of cultures on the continent since European colonialisation. The African culture is tribal whereas European culture is about competitive trading. Some choose to explain the differences that exist in terms of a form of evolution - evolution of thought structures as opposed to biological. "Spiral dynamics" is the name given to this theory of thought evolution. Personally, I subscribe to this as a very helpful way of explaining large cultural differences.

Tribal culture is natural, beautiful and orderly but in many ways far more brutal than Western culture. Boundaries of caring are more restricted under tribal culture. Tribal thinking leads the individual to conclude that only people of the same tribe are worthy of protection - all others are worthy of attack.

Western culture, for all its ills, entails a more far reaching boundary of caring. I can already hear in my mind retorts from many Avalonians to the effect that Western culture is also tribal in nature. This is, of course, very true and this too is explained under the above theory.

Spiral dynamics does not propose that less evolved modes of behaviour are ever completely abandoned - they remain well understood and used from time to time. Rather, it offers an explanation of the most sophisticated form of thought yet in evidence. Spiral dynamics explains very neatly the actions of Robert Mugabe in Zimbabwe. From his tribal mindset perspective, he has executed his authority with perfect judgement! He has no trouble sleeping at night. The killing he has authorised is not a crime in his mindset because the people that have been killed were already his property to do with as he pleases.

So here is where I depart slightly from Credo's analysis about the current day causes of poverty and strife in Africa. I am pretty certain that the West has been playing a very cleverly deceptive strategy in Africa aimed at making it appear that the continent is failing despite all efforts from the West to assist.

Unfortunately, Africa is not helping itself in the situation by so easily falling prey to crude controlling strategies from the West and by not evolving its thought constructs fast enough to offer a good defense against such abuse. The ease with which the West has its way is neatly explained through an understanding of evolution of thought structures offered by spiral dynamics.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd November 2010), Rainbowbrite (24th May 2011), WhiteStar (15th February 2011)

6. Link to Post #84
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Great post Ixopoborn!!

Thank you for your insightful perspective.

I have had the oppurtunity to visit that continent..and i must say..the world does not know the true Africa

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Celine For This Post:

WhiteStar (15th February 2011)

8. Link to Post #85
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Celine (here)
    ..the world does not know the true Africa
    So True, I Agree

9. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Celine (here)
    Great post Ixopoborn!!

Thank you for your insightful perspective.

I have had the oppurtunity to visit that continent..and i must say..the world does not know the true Africa
    Thanks Celine my pleasure.

10. Link to Post #87
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Default Re: The torture of Credo Mutwa and the theft of the Necklace of Mysteries

Whoever takes possession of the stolen necklace will have to return it or face its wrath unless it's returned. The people who stole it and tortured Credo already have their fates sealed. There's nothing no one can for them unless its safe return.

11. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Default Re: The torture of Credo Mutwa and the theft of the Necklace of Mysteries

Why not now?

12. Link to Post #89
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)
    bizarre coincidence
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11109726
    not a coincidence; no connection, i think -- here's a link to a site that's been around for awhile -- the huge Saudi royal family have been doing the kind of thing in the link you posted for a long long time

http://www.sauduction.com/issues/01

personally i think there is a lot of reptilian DNA in the family

13. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Sure glad people are spreading the news of this.
    as of 5 min. ago, Googling: "Credo Mutwa Necklace of the Mysteries"
    produces 7,120 hits.

Fred

14. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Default Credo mutwa : Before my eyes close in death

CREDO MUTWA : BEFORE MY EYES CLOSE IN DEATH

This wonderful and inspiring short speech - a heartfelt and passionate appeal for Africa by the great Zulu shaman, author, historian and philosopher Credo Mutwa - was recorded while David Icke and I (Bill Ryan) were visiting him at his South African home in August 2010 to record his life's story - and more. Here's the story of how this remarkable clip was captured. I had just that minute switched on the microphone, and had asked Credo to say a word or two as a routine audio test. I thought he might say "1-2-3", or "Hello, hello". What he said instead was worthy of an appeal to the United Nations by one of the great statesmen of the world. It was quite unplanned, and I was fortunate to be able to record it all. This moving speech is MUST WATCH essential viewing for anyone who knows Credo Mutwa's life and work, and for anyone who cares about the fate of Africa. Bill Ryan PROJECT AVALON August 2010 http://credomutwa.com http://projectavalon.net http://davidicke.com
    Views: 14
    1 ratings
    Time: 08:30 More in News & Politics

15. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Post Credo Mutwa AIDS hospital appeal

Credo Mutwa AIDS hospital appeal

Credo Mutwa, the great Zulu historian, author, philosopher and shaman, is building a small hospital behind his home for local AIDS victims. Please help him and his wife Virginia complete this wonderful project. In this short video David Icke, his closest friend, makes an appeal for those in the western world to help Credo complete this project before he finally leaves us. Appeal details: A/c name: Credo Mutwa Tshedisa Sechaba A/c number: 62 24 76 19 94 5 Bank: First National Bank Branch: Kuruman Branch code: 23 03 02 Address: 20 Beare Street, Kuruman 8460, South Africa Swiftcode: FIRNZAJJ 0277 http://davidicke.com http://credomutwa.com http://projectavalon.net
    Views: 8
    0 ratings
    Time: 07:44 More in Nonprofits & Activism

16. Link to Post #93
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Credo Mutwa AIDS hospital appeal

I hope Mr Mutwa is able to complet ethis small hospital ad I hope he gets alot of MMS to treat the patients.

17. Link to Post #94
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Sure glad people are spreading the news of this.
    as of 5 min. ago, Googling: "Credo Mutwa Necklace of the Mysteries"
    produces 7,120 hits.

Fred
    I 2nd that - this event has brought even more awareness to Credo and the people.

There is undoubtedly a force working against the truth that is being told - and altho pain was cast upon Credo, at least now more will stand up to hear the true history that is close to being wiped out. There are no coincidences.

With much love and honor.

18. Link to Post #95
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Thank you all for your sincere comments and sympathy for Credo.

By reading this thread I came across the transcript of Rick Martin's 1999 interview with him (http://www.metatech.org/credo_mutwa.html). Two things about his story struck me and I would like to share these with you.

First, reports of children (often girls) being swallowed up by mountains occurs all over the world, anecdotally and in myth. Recall the tale of the Pied Piper of Hamelin (Robert Browning's poem), who extracted his revenge on the town's council for not paying him for removing the rats by enchanting all the town's children so that they followed him into the mountain (except one who was lame).

Here in Australia we have the fictitious novel Picnic at Hanging Rock which was made into a successful 1975 film. It is about "a trip by a party of girls from Appleyard College, a fictitious upper class private boarding school, who travel to Hanging Rock in the Mount Macedon area, Victoria, for a picnic on Valentine's Day 1900. The excursion ends in tragedy when three of the girls, and later one their teachers, mysteriously vanish while climbing the rock" (Wikipedia).

At the time, the plot made no sense to me, though now it does, and even though a work of fiction it bears a remarkable similarity to Credo's stories of white girls who disappear in similar circumstances in South Africa. One wonders where the author (Joan Lindsay) got her idea.

As for the alien women with bright red pubic hair who mated with him on the table, perhaps the most famous documented instance of such a being is found in the abduction of Antonio Villas-Boas.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

WhiteStar (15th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #96
    China Avalon Member
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

There are so many invisible wars going on that continent and his words grieves me, hope the necklace will be soon found.

21. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Post FR Credo Mutwa before my eyes close in death

FR Credo Mutwa before my eyes close in death

"Mon plus grand souhait, mes honorables amis, est que la vérité soit exprimée, avant que la mort ne finisse par me clore les yeux. Cette nuit j'ai pensé qu'enfin, après tout ce temps, je trouverais le repos dont j'ai besoin. Je ne peux pas vivre dans un monde où existe tant de mal, un monde qui possède simultanément tant de capacité pour le bien."

Kuruman (Afrique du Sud), le 24 août 2010

Propos recueillis par Bill Ryan
    www.projectavalon.net/lang/fr/flag.html
    Last edited by Luke; 3rd December 2010 at 14:45.

22. Link to Post #98
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Default Re: Credo Mutwa before my eyes close in death fr

Try here..link
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Jinlun (15th August 2012)

24. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Has there been any update on the recovery of the Necklace of Mysteries?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Post:

jozam (14th February 2011), Rainbowbrite (24th May 2011)

26. Link to Post #100
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

off topic, but months ago when i watched credos interview, i actually had a dream about it, not many details to even dream about getting any info out of or anything, but it was still wierd, all i saw was 4 or 5 (native) men with the necklace laying on a table, i imagine it was something my mind made up it was late when i watched the video and didnt sleep long, but when i woke up it was like i was told it hasnt went far, i just thought id share in case any1 else has 1 a similar experience, never know

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 5 12 LastLast