+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 6 12 LastLast

Thread: Credo Mutwa

1. Link to Post #101
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

Lightbulb Credo Mutwa on the origins of the ET presence on Earth

I could sit and listen to this man indefinitely.
    enjoy.
    Quote Posted by Credo Mutwa
    I must share this story with you. It is one of the strangest stories that you find everywhere in Africa in shamanic secret societies and other places where the remnant of our ancient knowledge and wisdom are still preserved. It is that, originally, the Earth was covered by a very thick blanket of fog or mist. That people could not actually see the Sun in the sky, except as a nimble of light. And they also saw the Moon at night as a gentle claw of light in the sky, because there was this heavy mist. And the rain was always falling in a steady drizzle. There was no thunder, however. There were no storms.

The world was thickly covered with great forests, great jungles, and people lived in peace on Earth at that time. People were happy and it is said, at that time, we human beings did not have the power of speech. We only made funny sounds like happy monkeys and baboons, but we did not have speech as we now have it. And in those centuries, people spoke to each other through their mind.

A man could call his wife thinking about her, thinking about the shape of her face, the smell of her body, and the feel of hair as a woman. That a hunter would go out into the bush and call out for animals to come, and the animals would select one of their number which was old and tired, and this animal would offer itself to the hunter so that he may kill it quickly and take it as meat to his cave.

There was no violence against animals. There was no violence against Nature by human beings at that time. Man used to ask for food from Nature. He used to come to a tree and think about fruit, and the tree would allow some of its fruit to fall to the ground, and man would take it.

And then it is said, however, that when the Chitauli came to Earth, they arrived in terrible vessels which flew through the air, vessels which were shaped like great bowls and which made a terrible noise and a terrible fire in the sky. And the Chitauli told human beings, whom they gathered together by force with whips of lightning, that they were great gods from the sky and that from now on they would receive a number of great gifts from the god. These so-called gods, who were like human beings, but very tall, with a long tail, and with terrible burning eyes, some of them had two eyes-yellow, bright eyes-some had three eyes, the red, round eye being in the center of their forehead. These creatures then took away the great powers that human beings had: the power of speaking through the mind only, the power of moving objects with their mind only, the power of seeing into the future and into their past, and the power to travel, spiritually, to different worlds.

All of these great powers the Chitauli took away from human beings and they gave human beings a new power, now, the power of speech. But, human beings found, to their horror, that the power of speech divided human beings, instead of uniting them, because the Chitauli cunningly created different languages, and they caused a great quarrel between people. Also, the Chitauli did something which has never been done before: they gave human beings people to rule over them, and they said, “These are your kings, these are your chiefs. They have our blood in them. They are our children, and you must listen to these people because they will speak on our behalf. If you don’t, we are going punish you very terribly.”

Before the coming of the Chitauli, before the coming of the Imbulu creatures, human beings were spiritually one. But when the Chitauli came, human beings became divided, both spiritually as well as by language.

And then, human beings were given strange new feelings by the Chitauli. Human beings started to feel unsafe, and so they started making villages with very strong fences of wood around them. Human beings started becoming country makers. In other words, they started creating tribes and tribe lands, which had borders, which they defended against any possible enemy. Human beings became ambitious and greedy and they wanted to acquire wealth in the form of cattle, and sea shells.

And, another thing the Chitauli forced human beings to do, they forced human beings to mine into the Earth. The Chitauli activated human women and made them to discover minerals and metals of certain types. Women discovered copper; women discovered gold; women discovered silver. And, eventually, they were guided by the Chitauli to alloy these metals and to create new metals which had never existed in Nature before, metals such as bronze and brass and others.

Now, the Chitauli, further, removed the sacred rain-bringing mist from the sky and for the first time since creation, human beings looked up and saw stars, and the Chitauli told human beings that they have been wrong in believing that God dwelt under the Earth. “From now on,” the Chitauli told people of this Earth, “the people of Earth must believe that God is in Heaven and they must do things here on Earth which would please this God who is in Heaven.”

You see, originally, human beings had believed that God was underground, that she was a very great mother who dwelt under the Earth because they saw all the green things growing from under the Earth-the grass came from below ground, the trees grew from below ground, and the people had believed, therefore, that the dead people who died go underground. But when the Chitauli turned humans’ eyes towards the sky, people started believing, now, that God is in the sky and that those who die from this Earth don’t go underground, but go up into the sky.

And to this day, sir, throughout Africa wherever you go as an investigator, you will find this amazing-these two amazing ideas which conflict with each other.

Many African tribes believe in what is called Midzimu or Badimo. Now, the word Midzimu or Badimo means “them who are in the sky”. But, in Zulu-land, amongst my people, you find this amazing schism going hand-in-hand. There are Zulus who believe that the dead ones are the Abapansi, which means “the ones who are below, who are under the Earth”. Then there is another idea which says Abapezulu. The word Abapezulu means “those who are above”, and the word Abapansi, which is the oldest name for the spirits of the dead, means “they who are under the Earth”.

So, even today, sir, all over Africa amongst hundreds of tribes, you find this strange double-belief that the dead go into the sky, and side-by-side with the belief that the dead die and go under the Earth. This belief that the dead die and go under the Earth is said to date to the days when our people believed that God was a woman, the great Cosmic Mother. And, it is contrasted by the Abapezulu belief that God is a man who dwells in the sky.

Now, sir, another thing that the Chitauli told our people, it is said, is that we human beings are here on Earth to change the Earth and to make it suitable for “God” to come down one day and dwell in it. And it is said that they who work to change this Earth and make it safe for the serpent god, the Chitauli, to come and dwell in it, will be rewarded with great power and with great wealth.

Sir, as I have watched over many years of study, over many years of initiation of the mysteries of African shamanism, wisdom, and knowledge, I have found myself wondering why we human beings are actually destroying the Earth on which we live. We are doing something which is only done by one other species of animal, namely, the African elephant, which utterly destroys every tree in the place in which it dwells.

We human beings are doing exactly this. And wherever you go in Africa, where once there were great ancient civilizations, you find desert. For example, there is the Kalahari desert in South Africa, and under the sands of that desert, I have found the ruins of ancient cities, which means that human beings turned this stretch of land, which was once green and fertile, into a desert. And, in days when I was with explorers and safari people in the Sahara regions of Africa, I also found evidence of unbelievably ancient human habitation in places where there is nothing now but angry rock and whispering sand.

In other words, the Sahara Desert was once a fertile country and was turned into a desert by human beings. Why? I must ask myself, again and again, why are human beings being driven by insecurity, greed, and lust of power to turn the Earth into a desert in which, ultimately, no human being would ever be able to live? Why?

Although we are all aware of the terrible dangers that this will bring about, why are we cutting huge areas of jungle in Africa? Why are we on Earth carrying out the instructions which the Chitauli programmed into us? Although my mind refuses to accept this, the answer is a terrible yes, yes, yes.

Amongst the many people of wisdom who honor me with their friendship, is a man of great knowledge who lives in Israel, Dr. Sitchin. [Editor’s note: This reference is to Dr. Zecharia Sitchin, author of many provocative books about the interaction of extraterrestrial peoples with Earth humans in very ancient times.] According to the ancient books which were written by the people of Sumeria, out of clay, gods came out of the sky and forced human beings to work for them, to mine gold for them. This story is confirmed by African legends throughout Africa, that gods came out of the sky and made us into their slaves, and they made us into slaves in such a way that we would never realize that we are slaves.

One other thing that our people say is that the Chitauli prey upon us like vultures. They raise some of us, they fill some of us with great anger and great ambition, and they make these people they’ve raised into great warriors who make terrible war. But, in the end, the Chitauli do not allow these great leaders, these great war chiefs and kings, to die peacefully. The warrior chief is used to make as much war as possible, to kill as many of his people, and those he calls enemies, as possible, and then, in the end, the warrior chief dies a terrible death, with his blood being spilled by others.

And this phenomenon I have seen in my people’s history, again and again and again. Our great King Shaka Zulu, he fought over 200 great wars during the reign of some 30-something years. And then, he was slaughtered and he died a violent death. He died a broken man who, because of the death of his mother, had no longer the power to win any more battles.

And, before Shaka Zulu, there was another king who trained Shaka to become the great king that he was. That king’s name was Dingiswayo. Dingiswayo had fought great wars trying to unite the Zulu people into one great tribe. He had seen the White people of the Cape and he thought that, by uniting his people into one huge nation, he would be able to repel the threat to his people which the White people posed. But, what happened was, after winning many battles of uniting many tribes, King Dingiswayo suddenly became striken by an eye disease which made him almost blind. And he hid this secret that he could no longer see. But, that terrible secret was discovered by a woman, a queen of another tribe, called Ntombazi. Ntombazi took a battle ax and beheaded Dingiswayo with one blow, after she had lured him into her hut and given him food and beer to drink.

There is also a similar phenomenon with great White leaders: Napoleon, in Europe, who died a miserable death on his lonely island in the Atlantic Ocean; Hitler, also in Europe, who died a terrible death by putting the gun in the mouth and killing himself, we are told; Attila the Hun, who was killed by a woman, and many other great leaders who came to a sticky end after giving as much death and misery to as many people as they could.

King Shaka was stabbed to death by his half-brother, who used on him the same type of spear that he had designed to kill people as quickly as possible. And, Julius Caesar also met a similar fate after he, like our Shaka Zulu, had conquered many nations.

Always the warrior hero dies a death that he, really, should not die. King Arthur, in England, was killed by his own son, Mordred after a long and courageous reign. I could go on and on and on.

Now, all these things, if you bring them together, they show that whether people laugh at this or not, whether people scoff at this or not, there is a certain power that is guiding we human beings toward the dark river of self-destruction. And the sooner many of us become aware of this, the better, perhaps, we might be able to deal with it.

Martin: Do you believe that these beings are around the world equally, or are they primarily focused in Africa?

Credo Mutwa: Sir, I believe that these creatures are everywhere on Earth, and with respect, sir, although I hate talking about myself so much, I am a person who has traveled to many parts of the world. I have been to your country, the United States, sir. I have been to Australia. I have been to Japan, amongst other countries.

And no matter where I have gone, sir, I have found people telling me about creatures like this. For example, in 1997, I visited Australia, sir, and I traveled a lot to try and find the Black people of Australia, the Aborigine. And when I did find them, they told me a number of things that astonished me very, very much. The same things that I’d found in Japan, I found in Taiwan. Everywhere where there are still shaman and traditional healers, you find these amazing stories.

Now, let me tell you, sir, what I found in Australia alone. This, that the Australian Aborigine people, who call themselves Coorie, which means “our people”: The Coorie people of Australia believe in a great creating god called Byamie, sir. A Coorie shaman, in fact, several of them, drew me pictures of this Byamie, and one of them showed me a rock painting representing this strange creator god who came out of the stars. And when they placed their drawing in front of me, what they showed was a Chitauli. I recognized it from my African initiation. It had a large head. It had large eyes, which were stressed by the artist. It had no mouth, and it had long arms and incredibly long legs. Sir, this was a typical depiction of a Chitauli which I knew from my own people in Africa.

I asked myself “Why?” Here I am in a country many thousands of miles away from Africa, and here I am seeing a being known as the Biamai or Bimi, who is a creature with which I, the African, am familiar.

Amongst the Native American people, sir, I found, for example, amongst certain tribes in America, tribes such as the Hopi people, and those people who stay in those buildings called a pueblo, I found that these people-they have got what are called Katchina creatures, where people wear masks and disguise themselves as certain creatures. And some of these Katchinas are very, very tall, with a huge round head.

Exactly as we have in Africa, I found similar creatures in America. In Africa we call these creatures Egwugwu, or, we call them by another name, called Chinyawu. The Katchina of the Native American people, and the Chinyawu of our people, are identical beings. Now, why should this be? When were American Native people and Africans in contact? When? This is one of the greatest mysteries of all time, sir. It is one of many things that I found throughout the world which left me utterly amazed.

There ARE such creatures, and the sooner skeptics amongst us face up to this fact, the better it shall be. Why is human-kind not progressing? Why are we running around in a great circle of self-destruction and mutual-destruction?

People are basically good; I believe this. People don’t want to start wars. People don’t want to destroy the world in which they stay, but there are creatures, or there is power that is driving we human beings toward self-annihilation. And the sooner we recognize this, the better.
    Source: http://www.metatech.org/credo_mutwa.html

http://credomutwa.com/

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Post:

AlkaMyst (12th January 2011), Anna (11th January 2011), astrid (12th January 2011), Beth (11th January 2011), bluestflame (11th January 2011), Celine (11th January 2011), fifi (11th January 2011), OneLittleFrog (12th January 2011), RAKMEiSTER (12th January 2011), Sebastion (12th January 2011), Shane_Original (11th January 2011), silverlightning (11th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks

Default Re: Credo Mutwa on the origins of the ET presence on Earth

Credo's words are like a breath of fresh, earthy, misty air.....thank you Richard. A strangely comforting read, even with the tragic history he tells. Fascinating about finding the same descriptions in Australia, Asia, and the Native American peoples.

FWIW, my imagined pre-Annunaki/Chitauli earth looks much like what he describes, wrapped in a pleasant mist, with effortless, natural telepathic communication, and - I imagine - musical intruments used as communication too. In my slightly different view, the 'people' - in whatever furry, homely, peaceful form they might have had - didn't kill and eat the other creatures, but subsisted on fruit & vegetation. (At least that's how I'd like to imagine it.) And death was not the physical trauma it is now, but simply the time to leave the body behind and free the soul to move on to.........What? Where? My imagination comes up short there...

I'm glad to read Credo's admiration of the late Zecharia Sitchin; like Credo, another person who fills me with a comforting sense of honesty, integrity, and true knowledge. I generally trust my BS detector; both Credo and Zecharia ring true to me.

Quote Credo
    "Now, all these things, if you bring them together, they show that whether people laugh at this or not, whether people scoff at this or not, there is a certain power that is guiding we human beings toward the dark river of self-destruction. And the sooner many of us become aware of this, the better, perhaps, we might be able to deal with it."
    I hope we hear more from Credo again soon......real soon.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneLittleFrog For This Post:

bluestflame (12th January 2011), Richard (12th January 2011)

5. Link to Post #103
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

i think that was really a bad move,to put himself in a position to let the necklace thing get stolen like that....most regrettable! do you think he'll ever get it back-or did he....yes what a great man....

6. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member AlkaMyst's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome post Richard......Greatly appreciate it, Reading right now!!!
    Food for Thought.......

"If I were you?, Who would I be?
    If I were you?, Will I still be me?
    Who's are they, this eyes through which I see?
    Looking, Looking Back at Me"

Taken from the Documentary -"Who's Driving The Dreambus"

7. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Awesome Richard thank you so much for posting.
    When Credo talks, its time to listen....
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

8. Link to Post #106
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Credo Mutwa

A Very Powerful Message indeed.

Quote Posted by Steven (here)
    Here is a poem from Credo, a pledge for the good fight...

"When kings are slain, and a pope is sent to hell,
    when on a marble slab..a murdered princess lies,
    a pale sacrifice to the beasts that rule the stars,

When out of the sky a stricken warplane falls,
    trailing behind it long bridal veils of flame,
    as missiles rage and red hot cannon roar...

When the battle tank briefly rules the blood drenched plains,
    an iron tyrant on another's stolen throne...
    and it's long cannon shatters the trembling skies with sound,

When nameless soldiers die friendless and unknown,
    in Africa's valleys or Kosovo's snow-bound plains,
    and whole tribes perish of hunger, disease and war...

When money is built into a jail to hold humankind
    and love has died and compassion is unknown...
    and lies become truth... and truth becomes a lie in a nameless city

When, in streets who have no love,
    numberless children know hunger and abuse...
    In countless homes where brute force rules supreme,

women have become blood-spattered slaves,
    strangers to love, healing and respect,
    strangers to the gentle and comforting word...

Whose guilty shoulders must bear
    the heavy beam of crucifixion, all the ill we see?
    Whose quivering back must bear the barbed scourge?

For all the evil and all the pain we have known

Weavers of lies, brewers of lies,
    who can strike at people with weapons of the night

against which no armour and no shield can prevail.
    The written word is their poison-coated sword,
    the tinkeling coin their cull and crop of maize...

Murderers of nations, Africa's deadliest foes,
    I curse your footsteps wherever you may go,
    In whichever cave or dungheap you may hide,

I curse you all...may Heaven blast your eyes.
    Tell Jabulon, the demon you call God,
    Nomabhunu's son defies him to his face,

I swear by the stones on my mother's sacred grave,
    that as from this moment, I will fight you to the end.
    Against your kind, against your Masters too,

I will not cease to raise the Sword of Light.
    For all you have done and all you have yet to do,
    I will fight you to the ending of my days....."

Credo Mutwa
    Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by WhiteStar; 14th February 2011 at 23:39.

9. Link to Post #107
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

Creators Blessings to you and all who align themselves with you work .......stay well

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Patrikas For This Post:

WhiteStar (15th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #108
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteStar (here)
    A Very Powerful Message indeed.
    Credo Mutwa is one rare strong spirit. Unique of his kind. His words are powerful, because they are rooted in the experience of Life, not intellectualizing for ego flattery.

I hope is knowledge will spread like wildfire in the Savannah.

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 14th February 2011 at 23:48.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Shane_Original (19th February 2011), WhiteStar (15th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #109
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rosie (here)
    quote:
    Nobody knows what this device was. Nobody knows how it had got into my wife's uterus, but before my wife passed away, I received a threatening letter warning me not to talk to a man named David Icke or else my wife would die. I did not take that warning seriously, and my wife died within two weeks after I had received it. I have every reason to be angry with the frot that is called western civilization. I have every reason to be angry with the various foreign religions that enslave our peoples minds and blinker their vision. I have every reason to be angry with education systems that rob our people of their true worth, of the truth about themselves. This is my friends is Credo Mutwa.
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_credo_mutwa04.htm

I am praying for divine intervention for Credo's safety and his story to be told. When I read this statement above, it made me weep, he has lost so much, but is forging ahead, even with the death threats regarding talking to David. The truth must be told, but what cost will be paid?

Bill, David, please be very cautious there, sometimes we can get swept up in the moment, and now is not the time to let your guards drop. Something is in the air, and it does not feel right.

Praying for all,
    in love & light
    Dear rosie,

Thank you for sharing this message and providing such a valuable link for more of Credo's wonderful stories.
    This information is amazing! I have never seen/heard of this before. Thank you!

Credo tells us more of some of the other gods who were extremely benevolent and kind, this is truly fascinating to read.

Quote There are tribes in various parts of Africa which regard themselves as God's chosen people. These tribes call themselves by a name which means god.

In South Africa there is a tribe that calls itself the Tonga, and another very large group which calls itself the Tsonga. And in Zimbabwe there are two tribes ,one of which is called the Batonga, and another that is called the Tongaila. The name Tonga, Tsonga or Donga means people of god and you will find these people living in some of the holiest and most spiritual places in Africa.

For example, the Matonga people of Northern Zululand live in the area of the sacred St Lucia Lake which is believed by the Zulu people and other tribes in Natal to be the place where, hundreds of years ago, the great earth mother arrived in a boat of reeds, accompanied by her son and his two wives.

And she came to give laws, culture, religion as well as healing arts, and other mysteries to human beings.
    It is said that the great earth mother was a huge woman, very, very fat with bright green skin and so was her son and his two wives.

There once existed in Zimbabwe a very sacred place called Kariba Gorge, which is now covered by a huge lake as a result of the damming of the Zambizi River at this place. In Kariba Gorge there lived two remarkable tribes, the Batonga, which means people of God, and the more remarkable tribe whose name is the Tongaila.

Tonga as you know means God, but the word Ila also means god, thus the Tongaila people are called the people of the God Ila- the wise old god, who according to some stories created the earth and everything in it. The Tonga and the Tongaila used to tell me that not only are the chosen people sent by God to guard the Kariba Gorge, but they are also in yearly touch with the great gods who come from the stars, whom they call the Bananaila, the children of Ila.

Now let us go to West Africa for a while, in the land of the Dogon, there, one is told that when the Nommo arrived from the sky in their fantastic sky ship, there were several of them, thirteen or fourteen of them.

And they created a lake around their sky ship and every morning they used to swim from their sky ship to the shores of the lake and there preach to the people who assembled in large numbers around the lake.

It is said that before the Nommo departed, returning with a great noise back to their home star, they first chose one of their number, killed it and cut its body up into little pieces and then gave these pieces to the assembled people to eat in the first sacrificial ritual of its kind on earth.

When the people had eaten the sacred flesh of the star creature and drunk its blood mixed with water, the Nommo took the lower jaw of their creature and by some incredible fact of magic brought the whole creature back to life again.

We are told that this is the way that the Nommo taught our people that there is no death and that behind every death there shall be a resurrection.

And also that an individual must sometimes sacrifice himself or herself for the good of the community. It is the Nommo, we are told that taught the people of Africa about the mysteries of reincarnation, about the belief that, that which goes away, gone off on the wings of death, will always come back again on the fragrant wings of life.

In the land of Nigeria, we hear of how the great mother goddess, Mawi gave birth to human beings after having created the world, and that after a number of centuries, people on earth became filled with selfishness and other forms of negative behaviour and the great mother who was now in the land of the gods, sent down her daughter, Gabato, to earth to once more place human beings upon the path of righteous.
    Last edited by WhiteStar; 16th February 2011 at 02:25.

14. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

We need to Unite ...

Here are powerful words from Credo about the ultimate goal for hUmaNITY.

Native Wisdom

If We Are to Survive . . . . .
    ". . . . . if humanity is to survive, if it is to repair the damage done to the earth, then the human race must unite and unite firmly in spirit! No race, no people should be left out of the great quest for human spiritual unity, which will travel then to all races, all religions, all cultures, for unity among us, the human inhabitants of this earth.
    What breaks my heart is that spiritual people don't want to unite. They don't want to even talk to each other. You find groups which do their own thing, ignoring others as if they are the sole possessors of the great truth of eternity. They are not. They are just silly little children playing with something they found on the dusty road. We must unite! There are things to be discovered. There are searches to be made. There is a cleaner, healthier world to build and it can be done by uniting human beings across every spectrum of human society."

~ Spoken by Credo Vusamazulu Mutwa, leader and Spiritual leader of the Zulu Nation. [1997]

Namaste, Steven

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Anna (19th February 2011), Beth (19th February 2011), bilko (19th February 2011), Charlie Pecos (19th February 2011), Fredkc (19th February 2011), Lifesong (21st February 2011), Rainbowbrite (24th May 2011), Shane_Original (19th February 2011), Zook (19th February 2011)

16. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Thank You Steven.
    This man needs and deserves the "artifact" returned to his custody.

The people who have it are squatting over it because they think they're going to get somewhere "important" by having their genetics altered via stolen property.

Maybe there is a place where DNA trumps consciousness; where torture and robbery achieves nirvana, and they can have it.

What will they have left, when what should rightfully be in Credo's custody is returned?
    Fred

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

Beth (19th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

You're welcome Fred,

Credo took a great risk in sharing shamanic secrets to the world. He explained why he decided to brake the rule by stating that now is the time for all to know. It is one more courageous act he took for us all. I will be grateful for this act for the rest of my life.

He deserves his necklace back with a whole lot of gratitude for what he did. I hope Bill will make available the whole of the footage he made with him last year.

Namaste, Steven

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Fredkc (19th February 2011), naochan (19th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member AlkaMyst's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Credo Mutwa

WhiteStar
    Quote A Very Powerful Message indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    Here is a poem from Credo, a pledge for the good fight...

"When kings are slain, and a pope is sent to hell,
    when on a marble slab..a murdered princess lies,
    a pale sacrifice to the beasts that rule the stars,

When out of the sky a stricken warplane falls,
    trailing behind it long bridal veils of flame,
    as missiles rage and red hot cannon roar...

When the battle tank briefly rules the blood drenched plains,
    an iron tyrant on another's stolen throne...
    and it's long cannon shatters the trembling skies with sound,

When nameless soldiers die friendless and unknown,
    in Africa's valleys or Kosovo's snow-bound plains,
    and whole tribes perish of hunger, disease and war...

When money is built into a jail to hold humankind
    and love has died and compassion is unknown...
    and lies become truth... and truth becomes a lie in a nameless city

When, in streets who have no love,
    numberless children know hunger and abuse...
    In countless homes where brute force rules supreme,

women have become blood-spattered slaves,
    strangers to love, healing and respect,
    strangers to the gentle and comforting word...

Whose guilty shoulders must bear
    the heavy beam of crucifixion, all the ill we see?
    Whose quivering back must bear the barbed scourge?

For all the evil and all the pain we have known

Weavers of lies, brewers of lies,
    who can strike at people with weapons of the night

against which no armour and no shield can prevail.
    The written word is their poison-coated sword,
    the tinkeling coin their cull and crop of maize...

Murderers of nations, Africa's deadliest foes,
    I curse your footsteps wherever you may go,
    In whichever cave or dungheap you may hide,

I curse you all...may Heaven blast your eyes.
    Tell Jabulon, the demon you call God,
    Nomabhunu's son defies him to his face,

I swear by the stones on my mother's sacred grave,
    that as from this moment, I will fight you to the end.
    Against your kind, against your Masters too,

I will not cease to raise the Sword of Light.
    For all you have done and all you have yet to do,
    I will fight you to the ending of my days....."

Credo Mutwa

Namaste, Steven
    Truly Amazing, thank you for sharing this......I am greatly appreciative and humbled at this!!!

My heart stops when this man speaks, his wisdom is beyond words!

Blessings,
    AlkaMyst
    Food for Thought.......

"If I were you?, Who would I be?
    If I were you?, Will I still be me?
    Who's are they, this eyes through which I see?
    Looking, Looking Back at Me"

Taken from the Documentary -"Who's Driving The Dreambus"

21. The Following User Says Thank You to AlkaMyst For This Post:

22. Link to Post #114
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Thank you again, Steven, for starting this thread on Credo.

I thought I'd collected as much as I could have about this man, but everyone here has provided a wealth of extra material which will take me much longer to assimilate than I imagined.

Credo's biography in Bibliotecapleyades.net, to which Steven linked in the first post in this thread, is a convenient way of compressing the first 9 parts from Credo's site into a single file. However, it omits part 10, which may have appeared since the Bibliotecapleyades entry. Here it is:

Biography 10: Animal Prophesies

Like you all, I am greatly saddened by the theft of Credo's necklace, but fortunately in this age of the camera we have been able to preserve its appearance. This is the best picture of it I have been able to find. It is a composite image, 1514 x 1360 pixels. Here it is at 25% of its full size:

The file size (900 Kb) is too large for me to add this as an attachment to this post but you can download the image here.

If this link goes down, PM me and I will re-upload it.

I too will be glad to learn when the additional material that Bill mentioned will become available.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 21st February 2011 at 01:26.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

24. Link to Post #115
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

does anyone have a date on this??

(more material)

25. Link to Post #116
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,835 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    The file size (900 Kb) is too large for me to add this as an attachment to this post but you can download the image here.

If this link goes down, PM me and I will re-upload it.
    Thanks for providing this image, str8thinker.

I just uploaded the full size image (900 KB) to my server (thepythoniccow.us) as well. The image file is at http://thepythoniccow.us/Credo_Mutwa...steries_lg.jpg
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

str8thinker (21st February 2011)

27. Link to Post #117
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Thanks Paul for helping to preserve that image!

The Reptilian Agenda can still be viewed and/or downloaded (using appropriate software or plugins) here:
    David Icke & Credo Mutwa -- The Reptilian Agenda (Part One)

David Icke & Credo Mutwa -- The Reptilian Agenda (Part Two)

Here are some more gems from Credo:
    The African Labyrinth
    Quote According to Credo Mutwa, African labyrinths have existed for eons in Africa and are an integral part of every tribe in some shape or form. Apart from divination, the labyrinth is also used as an initiation tool into Umlando, the Great Knowledge.
    Sunderlandia to cure AIDS
    Quote Credo: It is a plant, which is almost on the point of extinction, a plant
    called 'Suderlandia Fructosate'. This plant works miracles on people
    who have the terrible disease called Aids. And it is so miraculous
    that the miracles are seen within a week or a fortnight. A person,
    who was lying down on the point of death, when given this plant,
    rises and has much energy and is free of depression and has a good
    appetite. And I feel that as a nation as a matter of world emergency
    because the big scientists have not produced a viable safe treatment
    for aids. I say that this plant should be planted by all caring
    governments, by all caring organizations and that it should be given
    to human beings free of charge."

Steve: "Absolutely. You know what I think is important though Credo,
    that people understand what to do with the plant."

Credo: "They don't do nothing sir, you are going to laugh about
    this. You plant the plant okay, but then you take the little leaves
    from it and you put them in a tea cup and you pour much boiling
    water on it. And then you let the cup stand there, like tea you
    know, and you just drink, the patient just drinks."

Steve: "The leaves and the red flower?"

Credo: "Yah."

Steve: "Mix them together? Do you need to dry them first?"

Credo: "No you can take them straight from the garden, because if
    you dry them too much they somehow loose some of their good spirit.
    Now this is all you do. Now, there are good doctors I'm working with
    who are making pills out of this medicine. But you know sir, I feel
    we are faced with a national emergency, a world emergency.

http://articles.blogstream.com/v1/p14.html
    See also
    http://www.sahealthinfo.org/traditio...firststudy.htm
    Last edited by str8thinker; 21st February 2011 at 06:03.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Rainbowbrite (24th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Jeff Rense, David Icke and Credo Mutwa - Sanusi exposes the rulers agenda

Real history is being discussed. Credo reveals a lot. Some of it was missing on youtube, so I went to the uploader's site.

https://youtube.com/user/Sparkles...DDADA709AB4FF3
    Last edited by ktlight; 27th March 2011 at 16:49.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

fifi (28th March 2011)

31. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Jeff Rense, David Icke and Credo Mutwa - Sanusi exposes the rulers agenda

I wish Credo would do some new interviews, his insight is simply amazing.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to tkh123186 For This Post:

ktlight (27th March 2011)

33. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Re: Jeff Rense, David Icke and Credo Mutwa - Sanusi exposes the rulers agenda

Quote Posted by tkh123186 (here)
    I wish Credo would do some new interviews, his insight is simply amazing.
    Absolutely. I'm hoping that this will incite it. There is so much more that he would deliver. Just imagine, 90 years packed into a few hours of footage. There has got to be more
    Last edited by ktlight; 27th March 2011 at 17:46.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 6 12 LastLast