1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default Near Death Experience - the extraterrestrial connection

Near Death Experience - the extraterrestrial connection

What happens when we die?
    If we just focus on the scientific aspects of cardiac arrests or deaths, what do we discover?
    Scientists have focused for decades to find the answers to these questions.
    What they are uncovering now is astonishing.

----

Quote Scientists universally find that some (approximately 20%) individuals remember the near death experiences. Why does the rest 80% people who are revived do not remember the near death experience?

All those who remember the near death experience more or less describe similar experiences. In terms of strict biomedical science, nowadays it is really a proven fact the mind or consciousness really continues at least one hour beyond the cardiac arrest or objective death when the brain is cut off from blood supply.

Those who experience near death experiences describe a white light. They see their relatives, in specific their parents or some other close relatives. They see tunnels and a quick reflection of their life and impact of their actions in their life. Above all, the experiences are pleasant and people who come back from near death experiences are not afraid to die and become less materialistic in their life.

Scientist these days are explaining all these phenomena in terms of physics and biomedical sciences. Interestingly the contemporary plasma physics describe the white light in the near death experience as an electromagnetic flux pointer in a higher dimension of the hyperspace. Simply put, it is the projection of our own zero point energy that continues to live even when we are in the earth making our short journey of life. The crossover that these folks talk about from life to death is the movement through a black hole into the hyperspace. The tunnel is the tunnel of singularity guiding into the hyperspace that brings the continuity into the hyperspace civilization that we belong to.

Dr. Sam Parnia of the Weill Cornell Medical Center, a prominent near death experience researcher found an astonishing thing. A three year old had a cardiac arrest and experienced near death experience. He was brought back to life, thanks to the recent miracles of biomedical science. After that he started drawing picture of a white light with a chord that connects to himself. This is significant. That really shows that we are actually connected to that white light (our own real self) all the time. At death we just merge into that flux of energy. The relatives that come to greet us in near death experiences are the guides from the parallel universe in the hyperspace where we really belong. Our family, people who we know all are real in the hyperspace and continues to exist eternally.

The zero point energy centers around the consciousness that continues into the hyperspace beyond the nearest black hole tunnel of singularity. The quantum vacuum in the hyperspace provides the pleasant experience in near death experience by enabling the quantum level of the zero point energy to leap into a higher level.

READ MORE :
    http://indiadaily.com/editorial/22048.asp

----

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default Re: Near Death Experience - the extraterrestrial connection

Quote If you've been to a local retirement home and heard someone belting out old-timey tunes, chances are it was Raymond E. Fowler, an unassuming bass soloist who's been on the "Today" show, "The Dick Caveat Show" and other programs.

But his public appearances have nothing to do with music.

Fowler, soft-spoken, sharp-minded and intense, is one of the world's foremost authorities on paranormal experiences and UFOs, subjects on which he has written 11 books, detailing his own experiences and those of others.
    Read further:

http://m.seacoastonline.com/apps/pbc...lmplate=wapart

3. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member Ian Gordon's Avatar
    Thanks

Just posted this on another thread but seem relevant here too......
    OK, I will put myself out to be shot down, but I will re tell a personal experience from some 30years ago when as an 18 year old, before I was aware of spiritual journeys white light's etc (although I cannot rule out having some media contact which I had pushed to the back of my mind). My view on the world was very much science based.
    The event, I was quiet ill at home and called out the doctor, a locum turned up without my history and injected me with drugs which I reacted to. In brief I died and the doctor brought me back on the living room floor!!
    My personal experience (it maybe different for each of us I dont know) was a darkness and a bright light the experience was like what I would now call an OBE, but the sense of peace and calm was so great that I still cant really express it in words. The passage of time was a different scale, I had a conversation as I was given the choice to go back to my body or go on (into the light although I dont think it was given a name or discussed as we both knew) I dont know who I was speaking to it was just a higher been, once again no introductions, we both knew the set up. Looking back I still dont know but it didnt matter, was it higher self, was it god was it the collective....dont know but it didnt matter what label was on it, the level of the conversation was above that, if you can follow.
    The nature of the conversation was also strange for an 18year old, as it was done with a calm and understand and dare I say a sense of love which was above the level that I or any other teenager was operating at, a bit hard to explain really.
    I add of course I decided to come back, my free will
    I hope my experience will aid your discussion, I dont know if this is typical or unique or whatever rational explanation maybe used etc, but for me it is my truth.
    Ian

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ian Gordon For This Post:

<8> (31st July 2011), heyokah (31st July 2011), Maia Gabrial (31st July 2011), Shakespeare's Foot. (31st July 2011), Swanette (31st July 2011)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Thanks so much Ian Gordon for telling us your story.

I loved it..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Ian Gordon (31st July 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member Ian Gordon's Avatar
    Thanks

Glad it was of some use <8> , I suppose the subtext is my experience took away the fear of death, something that we all need and can do.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Gordon For This Post:

<8> (31st July 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

One of my children were born as I was out of mine in a breech birth. She came in with her hands folded as if in prayer, as I hovered in the birthing room. I watched them pull her out from above, and she screamed like a high pitch suprano screech and has the same voice now, but they broke her shoulder on the pelvic bone as she was a breech, and then they hit me with the paddles, to which I was sucked back in, and they revived me into consciousness, asking me how I felt, and they were very worried. i told them you broke her shoulder. They said what? I said they broke her shoulder pulling her out, I saw them from up there and I pointed into the upper right corner of the room. It so happened a nurse I worked with on shift was there with me, and she asked me how I knew about it the next day when she came to see me. But yes, there was NO more pain, and a very peaceful voice that heard me say "my baby" when they broke her arm and I guess they knew my choice. She's gotten scholarships for college and she's really a good child who doesn't believe in lying. This child is of an INFJ and all of the children are able to take care and love for themselves in the world. It makes me smile just knowing the hard work and dedication of this parent paid off, and grateful i was kept here to see them all grow up healthy strong and intelligent loving beings with a light of their own to shine for others to guide them.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

<8> (31st July 2011), heyokah (31st July 2011), Maia Gabrial (31st July 2011), Swanette (31st July 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member Shakespeare's Foot.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I had to do a lot of research on near deaths a while ago and there's a website pretty much dedicated to personal accounts of NDE's. Some of them i liked a lot. The website is:

www.nderf.org/

I recently checked on there a couple of months and i found it interesting that some of the new stories talked about recognizing the events in the middle east this year as being the beginning of something.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shakespeare's Foot. For This Post:

<8> (31st July 2011), EC1000 (25th August 2011), heyokah (31st July 2011), Maia Gabrial (31st July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread