1. Link to Post #1
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,665 times in 306 posts

Default Interview with the Dogon Tribe: The Bayuali

Project Camelot Livestream TV Interview Review

Kerry Cassidy and Miriam Delicado just did an amazing interview with two representitives/initiates of the Dogon Tribe of Africa.

This amazing indiginous tribe, which predates the time of the Pharoahs and the Ancient Mystery Schools, has been keeping sacred wisdom for ages and is now releasing (some of)it to be shared.

The interview was presented Livestream on July 29, 2011 and is now available for viewing, though they are requesting donations so that the Dogon peoples may travel and share their message about the Sirius Star system and the need to update our calenders to a natural, balanced and harmonic system with practical astronomical event alignments, which they call the heliacal rising, the alignment/eclipse of Sirius by our sun.

Kerry interestingly points out that there may be less focus these days, in the new energies, for hierarchical (male-dominated, though she was polite enough not to state it directly) lineage/bloodline based sects of priesthoods with secret knowledge that is witheld. However Miriam Delicado is always tactful with her divine delegate personality to intercede with the admission that it is time for the indiginious ones, who have been carefully safeguarding critical knowledge for humanity for ages, under conditions of extreme duress, to come forth and at last share their sacred knowingness with those of us on the planet who are here to aid in the awakening and consciousness evolution and Earth Ascension process.

During the interview, Kerry, as usual, shows what Lucia Rene might call her "powerful solar feminine" archetype, which is much needed and called for on Earth at this time. If only she could learn to master her personal "full stop/redirect/instant replay highlight" style into the calm but dynamic "let flow and allow, with command presence" technique that Bill Ryan has clearly demonstrated, then we'd all be able to breathe a sigh of releif in this tense, provocative and insatiably dynamic interview.

Hold on to your b***s on this one folks, its a wild ride requiring great focus and consciousness. Like being present for the opening of an ancient sarcophagus, the first hermetic seal being breached to the new airs of the present, this is an interview of great force not to be missed. Two and a half hours of time well spent.

Link to the Project Camelot TV interview:

http://www.livestream.com/projectcam...edium=ui-thumb

Link to Miriam Delicado's Site:

http://www.bluestarprophecy.com/

Link to the Earth Center/Dogon Tribal Traditon Site:

http://theearthcenter.com/

Donations Page to support the Dogon Tribe/Miriam Delicado outreach project:
    (click on the donate button)

http://projectcamelot.tv/

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Anna (4th August 2011), astrid (31st July 2011), Billy (31st July 2011), Calz (31st July 2011), Camilo (1st August 2011), Corncrake (31st July 2011), DarMar (1st August 2011), fifi (31st July 2011), Jake (31st July 2011), kersley (1st August 2011), ktlight (31st July 2011), mojo (1st August 2011), Nyce555 (1st August 2011), Operator (1st August 2011), pharoah21 (1st August 2011), pickle (1st August 2011), pwn_thyself (31st July 2011), Realeyes (31st July 2011), red_rose (31st July 2011), seko (31st July 2011), sunflower (2nd August 2011), Woody (31st July 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Default Re: Interview with the Dogon Tribe: The Bayuali

Thank you for posting the link! I was very curious to see the first hermetic seal being breached on this ancient sarcophagus of the Dogon secrets. And now I'm not curious anymore.

Artemesia ~ I love your spirit of sharing! While the video leaves much to be desired and I could barely get through it, your sharing and great intro are top notch! Much love! xoxoxox

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Camilo (1st August 2011), Operator (1st August 2011), pharoah21 (1st August 2011), pickle (1st August 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

A heartfelt thank you to everyone involved in this broadcast. I am getting a lot of insights from this.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

pharoah21 (1st August 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    Thank you for posting the link! I was very curious to see the first hermetic seal being breached on this ancient sarcophagus of the Dogon secrets. And now I'm not curious anymore.

Artemesia ~ I love your spirit of sharing! While the video leaves much to be desired and I could barely get through it, your sharing and great intro are top notch! Much love! xoxoxox
    Yes, I had the same issue with getting through it. Had to leap up and do something else every 5-10 minutes or so, or focus on something like a coloring mandala page while listening. The air was thick and musty, as one would expect from such ancient knowledge at last being released. Sort of makes one wonder if the rigid initiations and secrecy really served these traditions as well as they could have, or if the spirit of open enlightenment is making this knowledge coming to light sort of passe if not presented in the right 'atmosphere'. Hard to say. I did what I could to distill 2 1/2 hours into something useful in my review. Hope it helps.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Calz (1st August 2011), pickle (1st August 2011), sunflower (2nd August 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

That was amazing.

A must see guys!
    We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we first started
    And know the place for the first time

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

tried watching it on youtube but can't get passed 10-20 minutes with anything on there anymore.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

11. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Me too, shadowstalker, its very frustrating.

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I listened to about the first 30 minutes so appreciate the summary.

This sounded interesting:

Quote the Sirius Star system and the need to update our calenders to a natural, balanced and harmonic system with practical astronomical event alignments, which they call the heliacal rising, the alignment/eclipse of Sirius by our sun.
    ... but I didn't stay long enough to know where the Dogon suggest going with it.

Would have been much better if Miriam herself did the interview ... although in offering a bit of understanding for Kerry it seems they are still working through some "growing pains" with this type of media presentation. At least in the first half hour it seemed Kerry could not even hear and that was making things awkward.

13. Link to Post #9
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    I listened to about the first 30 minutes so appreciate the summary.

This sounded interesting:

Quote the Sirius Star system and the need to update our calenders to a natural, balanced and harmonic system with practical astronomical event alignments, which they call the heliacal rising, the alignment/eclipse of Sirius by our sun.
    ... but I didn't stay long enough to know where the Dogon suggest going with it.

Would have been much better if Miriam herself did the interview ... although in offering a bit of understanding for Kerry it seems they are still working through some "growing pains" with this type of media presentation. At least in the first half hour it seemed Kerry could not even hear and that was making things awkward.
    Well the Dogon representitives for one seemed hesitant to fully say where they wanted to 'go' with the realignment. They explained that some of the knowledge they couldn't share because it took years of study and initiations to fully appreciate, and also Kerry sort of cut them off from going further into it, although I beleive their body language and tone communicated that this would be essential to understanding the interaction of the Bayuali and the Yenu, the dynamic forces of interconnection/transmission/receiving, which was supposedly the whole point of the interview. Again, shows sort of poor form on Kerry's part to not learn to pronounce some key terms and get a basic working understanding of the cultural concepts to be discussed prior to the show, the perceived 'technical difficulties' and inability to 'hear' people on more than just the technical communication level is a classic for her, and is seen in more than just interview, the George Kavassilas Whistleblower Radio interview from March of 2009 shows this same deficiency.

So all that said, from what the Dogon were able to get across, is that the current Gregorian calender is 'functioning' like a synthetic cycle, imposed. We know this. Their point went deeper to explain how insidious and destructive this synthetic cyclic perception is though, by pointing out that it is really not based on any true reference points. To the Dogon, who have been watcing the stars for ages, they recognize that the celestial bodies and astronomy give us clues by which to recognize the LARGER and therefore infinitely more powerful cycles which drive the progression of energies on earth. The Gregorian calender is based on a procession of equinoxes, which has served various ego interests and certain 'necessary' growth lessons which humanity has now come to understand. Meanwhile, the Dogon kept pace with the heliacal rising cycle, and therefore did their part to fulfill a critical role of holding the true harmony and balance, the recognition within at least a small aspect of the human collective consciousness, embodied by their practicing individuals of the tradition, that any REAL cycle MUST reflect the truth of the great architecture of the heavens, demonstrated by a careful study of astronomy and celestial cycles.

So, it seems they are saying that we need to reframe our calender, and therefore our consciosness and how we use the energies of seasons, weeks, days, epochs of years, to restore balance and harmony. If indeed harmony IS to be resored on Earth, then the astronomical balance must again come to the forefront of recognition, the old synthetic systems gracefully released in favor of a model that has divine construct in its awareness. They further expand this (breifly) to talk about how the Dogon people recognize that there is a spirit of "natur" -- origins of the term Nature here -- that is appropriate to call upon to ask for assistance for the energies of that particular time frame/reference point one is seeking to integrate energies from. They give the example of calling on a specific deity/spirit energy to assist with a certain week, in their tradition 10 days, and those forces which are prevalant at that time.

This is what I can get out of the 2 1/2 hours, given all the energetic stopping points that did come up, noted above. Perhaps I will send a link to this discussion on this forum to Miriam and also the Earth Center to see if we can get someone to give us a written update or clarification about whatever message they felt was important to share and was perhaps not fully or completely stated to their satisfaction during the interview.

Stay tuned....

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Anna (4th August 2011), Calz (2nd August 2011), Camilo (1st August 2011), pickle (1st August 2011), red_rose (1st August 2011), sunflower (2nd August 2011)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    tried watching it on youtube but can't get passed 10-20 minutes with anything on there anymore.
    I use a video down loader and then watch later...I also use it to convert a lot of vids to mp3 so I can listen to audio only... nice little tool and it works well.

http://download.cnet.com/Final-Video...-75059243.html

16. Link to Post #11
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Okay, here's a copy of the email I just sent to the Earth Center contact and also Miriam Delicado. As stated before, stay tuned for updates, which I will post here if I hear back from them.

Greetings Miriam and representatives of the Earth Center/Dogon Tradition,

I waited with great anticipation for the interview on 7/29/11, and was not disappointed. Fantastic information, wonderful connection to amazing people and messages much needed on Earth at this time. I am a member of the Project Avalon forum, and have started a thread there with links to the interview and to encourage discussion of the concepts brought to light in the interview. Some questions have come up on our discussion which deal with understanding more fully the heliacal rising of the Sirius star, which seemed very significant but yet was not actually discussed much in the interview. It seems this astronomical phenomena would be very useful in understanding the dynamic interaction between the Bayuali and the Yenu (please forgive me if I've misspelled that) and how to best move in the energies of this time in the transmitter/receiver mode of divine light energies coming to restore balance on Earth at this time. Also, if someone could answer or explain how one might begin to reset one's personal calender/awareness of time (while we wait for the larger collective awareness to catch up) in order to incorporate this more accurate celestial cycle, and release the old synthetic Gregorian cycle which was based on (egoic manipulation) and procession of the equinoxes, that would be helpful. I understand from the interview that the Dogon feel it is sometimes hard to fully express answers to these kind of questions because our English language is so limited, by intentional construct, but also because it takes years of slowly building complementary concepts and understanding into the architecture of one's perception, in order to fully appreciate and apprehend what would be given as an answer. However, those limitations aside, any form of written answer(s) which either Miriam or a Dogon representative could provide me to these questions, so that they may be posted on the forum thread to further spread the message the Dogon tradition has to share at this time, would be greatly appreciated.

If you would like to see the thread discussion, to clarify where our understanding lies and to provide clarification or correction of the points made, please link to:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...893#post273893

Thank you again so much for your amazing work to link what Kerry called 'the rainbow tribes of the Earth', in all our wonderfully diverse forms, and your obviously heartfelt service to humanity and the mission of Earth ascension and human consciousness evolution.

Blessings,

Artemesia on Project Avalon Forum

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Anna (4th August 2011), Calz (2nd August 2011)

18. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

FYI...

Bikbaye Inejnema will be speaking tonight, Monday, August 1, 2011, at 8PM PDT (California Time) on "Other World Radio" with Sandra Sabatini - a 2-Hour Show:
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/otherwo...w-the-dogon-54

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happytobe For This Post:

Anna (4th August 2011), Calz (4th August 2011)

20. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Artemesia (here)
    Okay, here's a copy of the email I just sent to the Earth Center contact and also Miriam Delicado. As stated before, stay tuned for updates, which I will post here if I hear back from them.

Artemesia on Project Avalon Forum
    Thank you again for your elaboration(s) and following up on this. Miriam has been working hard for a long time to pull this all together and my understanding is that the indigenous cultures cannot do what is needed without other "modern" societies becoming involved with the process.

Cal

21. Link to Post #14
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is the reply from Miriam I received today....

Thank you for this most beautiful email.

As Iritah stated in the show this was an introduction to who they are and what may be shared. From my end I would like to add that the Bikbaye will be on a radio program tonight, Monday 01 at 8pm pacific time. Other World Radio. Link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/otherwo...w-the-dogon-54

After the show it will be archived so people may listen to it when they have time.

The conversation on this show with Sandra Sabatine may give us more clarity on the Bayuali and how it relates to humanity and the true calendar.

On my website www.bluestarprophecy.com any interviews that I may be aware of with the Dogon will be posted as well in the future.

The website for the Dogon which is: www.theearthcenter.com is full of a great deal of information and insights into the Dogon way of thinking and Dogon life.

They have two magazines they share as well. One free, one they charge for. From my perspective the small book they have called: Initiatic Tales f Hej-Ptah is worth reading, but only if you are already spiritually aware. This book is full of stories that appear simple but in fact are extremely deep and complex guides to humanity, the nature of humanity, the world and existence itself. This is my personal interpretation of this book. Each story can be discussed and contemplated to bring about greater awareness and understanding.

By the way, your chosen name on the forum, Artemesia is beautiful.

the Dogon may not have time to respond to this email, I am not sure if they will or not.

You have my permission to post this response on the forum.

many blessings to you all and BTW, I will have a look at the thread. If I have time I will join in the conversation.

Love and blessings,
    Miriam

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Anna (4th August 2011), Calz (2nd August 2011)

23. Link to Post #15
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For those still perusing this thread, I just found a very nice description of what, exactly, the precession of the equinoxes is. Interestingly its in a book about adult indigos, in the introductroy chapters on how astrological alignments affect birth and personality.

Here's what they have to say:

"Because of complex celestial mechanics, the first day of spring, the spring equinox, slowly moves backward (precession) around the zodiac by one astrological sign every 2,160 years. This 2,160-year period we call an age (the Age of Pisces, the Age of Aquarius, and so forth)."

From this its easy to understand, for me at least, why the current calender alignment has had the power to be so unbeleivably destructive. With a perspective of celestial movements appearing or conceived to be traveling counterwise, that is UNDOING, its no wonder humanity is at where its at. The only reason I can see that this would be done is if there was a need to learn about power (its use and misuse). Sometimes we learn best about what we do want, how best to manage one's own power, by being given examples of the negative. Defining the affirmative by an in-depth and intense understanding of the negative. Difficult, indeed. Egoic conception, to be sure.

Gratefully humanity is moving on from this, and we are entering the age where the heart chakra becomes the next center of our energetic lesson(s). To do this, it seems clear to me that we will have to surrender the old, honor it for what it has been and release it, and instead pick up with a new frame of reference with different celestial awareness. Something call heliacal rising (a nod at the DNA helix encoded there?, the rising of our genetic capabilities to their restored capacity, even?) seems like a good place to begin that process.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Anna (4th August 2011), Calz (4th August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread