+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gutzy Oil Spill Solution

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Lightbulb Gutzy Oil Spill Solution

BP Bailout Petroleum

Gulf Oil Spill-Gutsy Solution Restores Environment in Just Six Weeks

VIDEO (7:54): https://youtube.com/watch?v=8Vfyp...yer_embedded#!

Oil from Gulf of Mexico spill 'nears Florida beaches'

Thursday, 3 June 2010

A sheen of oil from the Gulf of Mexico spill is nearing the white sand beaches of north-west Florida, officials say.

The slick, containing thousands of tar balls, is only nine miles (15km) from Pensacola on the Florida "panhandle".

"It's inevitable that we will see it on the beaches," said Keith Wilkins, an Escambia County official.

Meanwhile, BP's efforts to cap the leaking well got back on track as a saw that had become stuck in a thick pipe on the sea bed for hours was freed.

The company is attempting to contain the spill from the well by cutting off the fractured pipe and sealing it with a cap.

Coast Guard Admiral Thad Allen said crews were shooting chemical dispersants at the oil now leaking out of the new cut.

Continues: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/us_...a/10217739.stm

Goldman Sells 43% of BP Share Position Before the Spill
    MSN Money (2 June 10) * *

Charts: http://moneycentral.msn.com/ownership?

A Series Of Lucky Coincidences Involving Goldman Sachs And BP plc

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 06/01/2010

Earlier, when observing the US AG disclosure of a civil and criminal investigation into BP plc, we noted in passing that BP's former Chairman, Peter Sutherland, who left the firm is a Chairman of Goldman Sachs International. Mr. Sutherland holds some other interesting titles, including a position on the Trilateral Commission, he was a chairman of the London School of Economics in 2008, he is a UN special representative for migration and development; he was the founding director-general of the World Trade Organisation, he had previously served as director general of GATT since July 1993 and was instrumental in concluding the Uruguay GATT Round Negotiations. Needless to say, we focused on the Goldman relationship. When digging deeper, we uncovered some amusing correlations, most notably between the BP plc sellside ratings by Goldman BP analyst Michelle della Vigna and the Goldman Sachs Asset Management holdings of BP plc. These are summarized on the attached chart.

Continues with chart: http://www.zerohedge.com/article/ser...n-sachs-bp-plc
    Last edited by peaceandlove; 3rd June 2010 at 12:39.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Gutzy Oil Spill Solution

The latest headlines which I do not know if it has been posted concerning solutions for the clean up of this monumental blunder, Kevin Costner the actor has a company that has build machines that can clean water pollutants BP hire the company to assist as the situation becomes more and more desperate each day.

Here's the web link for the report.

http://blogs.chron.com/newswatchener...roves_use.html

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thanks Frank,

I happened to notice this article today and see you had already posted some information on it.

Kevin Costner tells Congress of his oil spill plan

Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Article and Video: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/us_...a/10280319.stm

Kevin Costner could have cleaned up Exxon Valdez spill in one week

June 10 2010

Excerpt:

However, when Costner tried to market the product a decade ago; his “enthusiasm for the machine was met with apathy.” He talked to everyone—a real "whose, who” list of people that should have wanted the technology, but he was shrugged off and told they were too expensive and there was “no need.”

Costner testified before the House Energy and Environment subcommittee in congress on Wednesday, and chastised the oil industry and the federal government, but he also said that everyone shares the blame.

"I come before you as a discouraged U.S. citizen and an entrepreneur with a partial solution to the tragedy unfolding in the Gulf,” said Costner. "It was hard for me to fathom how we could engineer nuclear power and put a man on the moon but somehow not muster the technology to clean up an oil disaster of our own making."

Complete Article: http://www.examiner.com/x-37619-Envi...ll-in-one-week

And then there's these solutions...

SUPER SUCK SOLUTIONS

Introduced to BP 49 days ago.

Video:
    https://youtube.com/user/MoxNewsD...15/HtqBRlbnDC0

and...

Oil Swallow: the solution to protect the environment against Oil Spill

Article and Video:
    http://www.sps-oilswallow.com/

and NOW the BP Bailout Petroleum is ramping up!

BP eyes showdown with US govt on liability-BP source

LONDON Wed Jun 9, 2010

June 9 (Reuters) - Oil major BP (BP.L) believes it may be heading for a showdown with the White House over ever- increasing demands that it cover costs related to the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, a BP source said on Wednesday.

"At some point a line has to be drawn," the source said.

Earlier on Wednesday, U.S. Interior Secretary Ken Salazar told a Senate hearing he would ask BP to repay the salaries of any workers laid off because of the six-month moratorium on deepwater exploratory drilling imposed by the U.S. government after the spill.

BP has said it will pay for the clean-up and direct damages to those affected by the spill, such as fisherman. But the source said the moratorium was a government decision, and so the costs related to it were a different matter.

The company declined comment.

Salazar's comments helped push BP's New York-listed American Depositary Receipts down 15 percent on Wednesday. [ID:nN08105101

Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSLDE6582NC20100609
    Last edited by peaceandlove; 11th June 2010 at 02:11.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Wink Re: Gutzy Oil Spill Solution

Peaceandlove you made my day, for what we need is solutions to this blunder otherwise we are in for some very rough times ahead, there are no winners in this scenario. It surprise me that there's many folks out there who will stand up to make the difference. I sincerely hope we can have many more people like Kevin step up to the plate. The words from the movie the field of dreams are very appropriate here, "if you build it they will come" even if it took ten years.

many many blessings to you and yours...

5. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Kevin Costner saving the world? LOL. I find it cool that he was smart enough to invest in such a company.

6. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Thanks for this thread.
    Oil eating microbes certainly appear to be the best and simplest solution.
    I am sending gratitude to CNN for the ongoing attempts to cover the situation truthfully.
    I hope they will push the microbe solution so that enough people will begin demanding it.

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I hope to because they are so typical.

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Chrononaut that's a real funny video. The oil companies are just good at making money and destroying the environment in the process.
    The characters depicted in this video are geniuses compare to the real knuckle heads running the show. Despite the warnings because of the unpredictability of the pressure at these depths they saw money . Are these people organized ? Gee, you think so .
    The end of the oil tycoons is soon coming to an end, why ? Well this major blunder by this so call organize geniuses have cause the biggest environmental disaster in human history and this one is very hard to cover up. I got a feeling that if BP survives it will become the biggest green eco environmental friendly company in the world. I wonder why ?
    Last edited by frank samuel; 12th June 2010 at 00:33.

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

i think microbiology is the way to go in cleaning this devastating oil spill,i just cant understand why the powers to be are not using this technology,thats the big question?????????

10. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am willing to bet that they believe that the microbes will not stop at the opening of the well head and they will eat up this big source of money and control.

Even if this is a volcano, bioremediation is the answer to cleaning up the water and air.

jeanna

ps thanks for the funny video chrononaut

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

The damage at this point even if contained will take years to clean perhaps even decades. In the meantime life in the ocean, around these areas and hundreds of miles away from this area will be affected, not to mention the people who will also be affected directly and indirectly. I don't think BP will get out of this one so easy. The time to turn this thing around as far as our oil dependence is right about now.If we continue with business as usual it would be like giving these oil companies a vote of confidence to continue wrecking this planet and for what, the money is no good if you don't have anywhere to spend it.I can imagine our children asking us why we fail to take action to do something about this mess. The question then becomes, will we take action and when? The blaming game will not solved our problems.Despite this terrible catastrophe I am hopeful that we as inhabitants of this planet will learn from our mistakes and turn this thing around. The life force of this planet is strong despite our historical blunders, the planet has healed and life has become abundant once again so it will be with or without humans the planet will prevail .
    Last edited by frank samuel; 12th June 2010 at 18:21.

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Hi Frank,

Thanks to you for your replies and belief in mankind.

Perhaps the only way to successfully restore this planet is through the powers that have been bestowed upon everyone of us.

The following requests have been issued for prayers to Heal the Gulf of Mexico.

Sioux Prayer Request for Gulf Coast Oil Spill

Date: Monday, June 21, 2010
    Time: 12:00am - 12:00pm
    Description:

Gulf Coast Oil Spill – Sioux Prayer Request – A letter from Chief Arvol Looking Horse (Present Chief and Keeper of the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe of the Lakota, Dakota, Nakota Nation of the Sioux)

****** A Great Urgency ****** To All World Religious and Spiritual Leaders ******

My Relatives,
    Time has come to speak to the hearts of our Nations and their Leaders. I ask you this from the bottom of my heart, to come together from the Spirit of your Nations in prayer.

We, from the heart of Turtle Island, have a great message for the World; we are guided to speak from all the White Animals showing their sacred color, which have been signs for us to pray for the sacred life of all things. As I am sending this message to you, many Animal Nations are being threatened, those that swim, those that crawl, those that fly, and the plant Nations, eventually all will be affect from the oil disaster in the Gulf.

The dangers we are faced with at this time are not of spirit. The catastrophe that has happened with the oil spill which looks like the bleeding of Grandmother Earth, is made by human mistakes, mistakes that we cannot afford to continue to make.

I asked, as Spiritual Leaders, that we join together, united in prayer with the whole of our Global Communities. My concern is these serious issues will continue to worsen, as a domino effect that our Ancestors have warned us of in their Prophecies.

I know in my heart there are millions of people that feel our united prayers for the sake of our Grandmother Earth are long overdue. I believe we as Spiritual people must gather ourselves and focus our thoughts and prayers to allow the healing of the many wounds that have been inflicted on the Earth. As we honor the Cycle of Life, let us call for Prayer circles globally to assist in healing Grandmother Earth (our Unc’I Maka).

We ask for prayers that the oil spill, this bleeding, will stop. That the winds stay calm to assist in the work. Pray for the people to be guided in repairing this mistake, and that we may also seek to live in harmony, as we make the choice to change the destructive path we are on.

As we pray, we will fully understand that we are all connected. And that what we create can have lasting effects on all life.

So let us unite spiritually, All Nations, All Faiths, One Prayer. Along with this immediate effort, I also ask to please remember June 21st, World Peace and Prayer Day/Honoring Sacred Sites day. Whether it is a natural site, a temple, a church, a synagogue or just your own sacred space, let us make a prayer for all life, for good decision making by our Nations, for our children’s future and well-being, and the generations to come.

Onipikte (that we shall live),
    Chief Arvol Looking Horse
    19th generation Keeper of the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe

AND from Masaru Emoto.

Gulf oil spill - something we CAN do

Tuesday June 15, 2010

Here is a powerful action we can take to help stop the devastation created by the oil spill. It will only take you a few minutes each day. Please join me in this simple prayer.

Dr. Masaru Emoto is the scientist from Japan who has done all the research and publications about the characteristics of water. Among other things, his research revealed that water physically responds to emotions.Many people have the predominantly angry emotion when we consider what is happening in the Gulf. And while justified in that emotion, we may be of greater assistance to our planet and its life forms if we sincerely, powerfully and humbly pray the prayer that Dr. Emoto, himself, has proposed.

I am passing this request to people I believe may be willing to participate in this prayer, to set an intention of love and healing that is so large, so overwhelming that we can perform a miracle in the Gulf of Mexico.

Please join me in repeating this Healing Prayer by Dr.Emoto's and send it on to your friends.

With love and a knowing we can make a difference, Susan

Read more: http://blog.beliefnet.com/angelsonyo...#ixzz0rDLk5ymX

Dr Masaru Emoto's Prayer for the Gulf of Mexico

We are not powerless. We are powerful.

Our united energy, speaking this prayer daily...multiple times daily...can literally shift the balance of destruction that is happening.We don't have to know how...we just have to recognize that the power of love is greater than any other power active in the Universe today.

"I send the energy of love and gratitude to the waters and all living creatures
    in the Gulf of Mexico and its surroundings.
    To the whales, dolphins, pelicans,
    fish, shellfish, planktons,
    corals, algae, humankind ...
    to ALL living creatures...

I am sorry.
    Please forgive me.
    Thank you.
    I love You."

IN VIDEO FORMAT:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=bmhWsPNrRgs

Unity to Launch 100 Days of Prayer for the Gulf

This Sunday, June 20

Unity is encouraging people everywhere to convert frustration over the BP oil spill into a force for good by directing positive thoughts toward the Gulf of Mexico.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/Gulfof...web4158494.htm

****I am adding this for anyone unfamiliar with Masaru Emoto****

For more information on Masaru Emoto please see these videos:

WATER DREAMS

GoogleVideo:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...60162162692745

THE GREAT MYSTERY OF WATER (In English)

"Water reflects the human soul. If you say, 'thank you' to water, it will be reflected in the form of beautiful crystals overflowing with gratitude in return." Masuru Emoto, The Secret Life of Water

GoogleVideo:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3122879&hl=3n#
    Last edited by peaceandlove; 20th June 2010 at 06:48.

+ Reply to Thread