+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: Are the Grey ETs really evil?

1. Link to Post #141
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Are the Grey ETs really evil?

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    How many times do I have to say I am sorry? I took that one post out of context. I have 3 different friends who are being abducted. They all have kids. One had a teenage daughter who is abducted whenever she stays with her mum. Another has come into puberty and has started to be taken. When I asked them how they feel about it, they said they were not too bothered as they were still fine, (even with the nightmares and night terrors). That response to Sammy (which was a faux pas) was with a background of knowing folk I care about and their kids are being hurt in many ways. I feel they must have been implanted with something to stop a survival response because if it were me, I would want to ring the perpetrators bloody necks. I want to protect these people. That is how I made that mistake. Call me nasty, or whatever you want. It was not meant in the way you think. I want it to stop.
    I just want to point out that Bill described your post as nasty, not you. I understand Bill's post to be about taking more care, not about you being nasty.

I hear you about your post BTW.

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

findingneo (25th October 2017), Hazelfern (29th October 2017), Nasu (25th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8